Winter Camp Meets The Research Institute

Story Info
Lactation pills, the milking table, become big business.
3.4k words
4
9.2k
16
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YYsguy
YYsguy
230 Followers

It was a typical Saturday morning; Ms Penelope Blackwell, (Penny Black to her friends) was setting up the milking table while her twin sons had a well-deserved lie-in, they had not returned until after midnight from their soccer game.

The shape was in the form of the letter "Y", it supported her legs keeping them wide apart giving her sons access to her, but only after the milk race was over and one of them had achieved an amount of 300ml, then he would place it in the fridge while his twin continued milking, once the milk was safely in the fridge he would position himself in the crux of the letter Y and gained access to her, they were allowed to use their fingers to investigate inside her vagina, then when they'd had enough of searching and probing they inserted their penis, one after the other. She noted the height of the table, her twins were tall and fine athletes, she felt a tremor run through her body and stop at her vagina, she breathed deeply. It was torture having to wait but she knew it was worthwhile. She checked that the bowls for collecting her milk were in place and the milking stools in position. She decided to phone her friend Elizabeth Warburton who could also lactate and who had a son who milked her on a regular basis.

She dialled and Elizabeth answered the phone.

'Hi Penny, so nice to hear from you, are you having your normal Saturday er, how can I put it, family get together?'

'Oh, but definitely, since Lemuel sent the plans for the milking table it's become the highlight of our week.'

'He worked hard on ours, hopefully he managed to pass on his experience to the twins? It took him two whole days to make it.'

Penny laughed when she replied, 'it took my two, two whole days as well, they rushed it and you know the adage, "the more haste the less speed", I can tell you it doesn't need improving it worked perfectly the first time.'

'Did I tell you he's fitted a, well for want of a better description it's a "fucking machine", I know it's not something you need having two penises to cope with.'

'I cope no problem, one finishes then straight away the other one is waiting, it takes them about two seconds for the first one to withdraw and the second to take his place, I also allow them to take their time once they are inside me, I think it's important that a man lasts long enough so the woman knows she's been fucked and satisfied, excuse the language.'

'No problem, a bit of old Ango-Saxon never hurt anyone, how's business?'

'You mean since my ex-husband's lactation pill hit the market? Business has reduced, and I have to charge less, still I have a lot of very loyal customers, I think I'll be in the milking trade for a while yet.'

'We've actually changed our business model, not that we need the cash but it's nice to bring in more than you spend.'

'Oh, this sounds interesting, please do tell.'

'Well, we allow a customer, who pays a premium to milk me, Lemuel shows them the technique, where to place their fingers and the amount of pressure to apply etc, then they each have one of my tits to milk, the customer keeps all the milk of course. We've got one calling today, any time now in fact.'

'In that case I won't keep you talking, I'll call again soon, bye for now.'

Elizabeth had not explained everything that happened when she had a customer paying a lot of money for the privilege, that was for a future conversation.

Elizabeth heard the automatic garage doors open and called out to Lemuel, he went to welcome the new customer, 'hi I'm Lemuel, welcome, my mother will be available in just a minute, can I get you a drink?'

'Thanks, I'm called Barney, I'm a bit nervous, never done this before, you know milking a real woman, never milked anything actually.'

The drinks were poured, and one for Elizabeth who chose that moment to make an appearance. Barney gawped at her, it wasn't the high heels, the seamed stockings or the flared skirt, but her bare breasts, 'so glad you've arrived, I was scared I'd be leaking milk everywhere if I wasn't milked soon, that's why I've not got a bra on, the friction would set me off.' She smiled and went behind the bar, Lemuel gave her an affectionate kiss on the cheek and gently placed her breasts on the bar top, 'there that's better, they can weigh quite a bit when full, still I won't be suffering for long, will I,' she looked at Barney, knowingly.

'No, of course not I'm bursting to begin.'

'Before we start, I'll give you the general rundown,' Lemuel was speaking to Barney, Elizabeth sipped her drink. 'Just gently place your fingertips on a breast.'

'Does it matter which one?'

'No, it doesn't matter whether you are right or left-handed, the result will be the same, a bowlful of milk.' Barney sucked in his breath, thinking of his hands fondling her breasts, she was a damned attractive woman, Barney told himself.

He placed his fingertips as instructed, 'a bit heavy,' Lemuel advised, 'but not bad for the first time, see,' and pointed to a small drop of white milk on her nipple.

'Wow, that's real milk,' he looked at Elizabeth who smiled proudly.

'I think you're a natural at this,' she said flattering him, 'should we begin?' Receiving a chorus of approval, they finished their drinks and retired to the milking room.

'It's much more impressive than how you described it,' Barney complimented Lemuel, patting the polished wood approvingly, 'you must be really good with your hands,' he continued.

'Take my word, he sure is, he can have me gushing out milk within a few pulls on my nipples.'

'I was referring to his workmanship, the "fucking machine" I mean. Elizabeth laughed, 'he's good at everything he does, aren't you Lemuel?'

'My mother's my biggest fan,' he said to Barney by way of exclamation.

'What next,' he asked, 'I take it you have to mount the table,' he asked of Elizabeth.

'No, first I take my skirt off,' which she proceeded to carry out, 'Lemuel has measured my output with and without the fucking machine and with it, I produce twenty percent more milk when I have my pussy occupied by a moving dildo, and that amount goes up when I get the speed right.'

'Oh, do you control the speed,' Barney asked.

'Yes, Lemuel fitted a speed controller which I can operate when I'm on the table.'

And so, Elizabeth removed her panties, adjusting her stockings she stood on the stool and mounted the table. Barney at the other end stared at her labia, just below eye-level, she had neatly trimmed pubic hair and he wondered how she got it so neatly trimmed.

He looked at Lemuel who was busy moving the fucking machine into position between his mother's legs. The dildo was normal size, not a monstrous 9-incher.

Barney's mind was racing, Lemuel was so familiar and so casual about seeing his mother in such an incredibly provocative position, Barney was unsure what to think, to break the silence he asked, 'do you have any regular customers, who get, erm, cheap rates?'

Elizabeth answered, 'no, no-one gets to play with my tits for free, I have no boyfriends, just this fucking machine,' she than added to Lemuel, 'I'm ready, she advised him opening her legs.

These comments put Barney's mind at rest, he'd actually contemplated something involving incest, just then Lemuel spoke to him. 'Elizabeth is never wet enough for the dildo to enter easily, so I'll open her labia and you guide it in, okay.'

Barney nodded a reply, his mouth was dry, a bit like Elizabeth's pussy, Lemuel opened her outer labia, 'just nuzzle the tip between them,' Barney concentration written all over his face did as he was instructed.

'Now, I'm just going to open the inner labia and if I get it right it'll barge it's way right in,' there was a moment's pause then 'voila,' from Lemuel, 'push gently,' Barney did so and all of a sudden it disappeared, Elizabeth made a noise of satisfaction.

'All we have to do now is switch it on and let the milking begin,' he spoke these words like an old fashioned ringmaster introducing the star act.

Before moving off to the milking end of the table Barney noticed Elizabeth tensing her pussy lips around the dildo, 'Elizabeth,' Lemuel called out to his mother, 'do you want to adjust the speed,' she did as he suggested, her inner pussy lips were grasping the dildo.

'Barney, I'm going to wash my hands, decide which tit you want to milk and make yourself comfortable,' Barney went to the front of the table and looked at each tit in detail, he decided to go for the one that had secreted milk earlier when he first touched her, he sat patiently waiting, he had a very large erection.

Barney sighed; the only sound was the quite of the machine, soft so you could hear a pin drop, he listened a while longer, now he could make out the sound of her love juices, 'the machine Lemuel made is incredibly quiet,' she merely raised her thumb in agreement but said nothing. 'Do you mind if I ask which part, you like best, the going in or the coming out?'

Elizabeth frowned and thought about it, 'going in it pushes my pussy lips apart, I feel helpless as it penetrates me, and yet when it goes into reverse my inner labia try to hold on to it, each is as good as the other.'

He listened a while longer to the squelching sound of her lubricant and the dildo, it was getting louder as she produced more lubricant.

'Your son is taking a long time,' he tried not to sound anxious or impatient.

He's just had his fingers in and around my pussy, he has to be scrupulously clean if he's going to milk me, after all the milk is for you.'

'Yes, of course, I'm not complaining but I find this very sexually arousing.'

'Yes, I'm sure you do, have you arranged for your mistress to meet you, I assume you do have a mistress?'

He thought for a moment, 'not exactly I have a personal assistant, she's waiting on my private jet, as soon as I get back, I'll bend over the navigation table, she wears stockings, I just lift her skirt when I want access to her, altogether it makes it easier to get to her pussy.'

'Won't that be a bit risky, what about the other people on board?'

'There is none, and she can fly the plane, if need be, I don't fly with any other staff.'

Just then they heard Lemuel coming into the room, 'hope I've not kept you waiting, have you decided on which tit you're going to milk?'

'Yes, you provided me with enough time to think.'

'Right let's carry on with the lesson then you can milk my mother until you've emptied the chosen tit. Here now watch how I do it, are you ready mother,' he asked emphasising the word.

He had hardly touched her when milk started to spurt out, 'you know a teat, on a bottle, from which we get the term tit, only has one passage for liquid, whereas the nipple is the outlet for a lot of passages for the milk, it's almost as though it's raining milk, don't you think?'

Lemuel looked across to Barney, he was literally licking his lips, eyes wide in fascination.

'Nipples produce milk when the muscles of the lactiferous ducts are stimulated, so just place your fingers above the areola on the smoother skin of the breast and press gently, moving down and onto the nipple,' as he did this milk spurted out and into the bowl, 'now you try.'

Barney had listened intently and was delighted when at the very first attempt milk leaked out of her nipple and into the bowl. 'Splendid, just keep that up and with practical it will spurt out.'

Barney noticed that as the milking went ahead Elizabeth increased the speed of the fucking machine, the squelching sounds increased.

Once Barney got the hang of it the milking moved at a pace, after all what was so difficult about milking a woman, other than the fact no-one ever did it, except a select few.

While still half full of milk Elizabeth orgasmed, for a moment it broke Barney's rhythm, her low moans filled the room then gradually subsided.

'Nothing's coming out, I think your mother is, er... would the term be milked out?'

'How about empty, though I must admit milked out is a good one.'

Elizabeth spoke, 'thank you, you were great, that was one hell of an orgasm, two men each pulling on your tits, the dildo going in and out, ahh, sheer heaven.'

'I'll go a put this milk in vacuum flasks, do you want me to place in the freezer and cool it down, it's better cold?'

Barney told Lemuel that would be a great idea and Lemuel went into the kitchen.

'Gee, I'm on a real sexual high, that was ten times better than I ever imagined, how are you feeling, I notice you've switched the machine off.'

'I can only take so much, can you do me a favour and slowly pull the dildo out?'

Barney went to the end of the table and loosened off the wingnuts then slowly pulled the fucking machine out of her vagina; her pussy lips gripped the dildo but lost the unequal struggle with a "plopping" sound it appeared, white and wet. He looked at her pussy, at the opening where the dildo had resided for so long. He stared, could he see cum inside it?

'Do you mind if I have a closer look at the fucking machine? No need to move,' he added hastily.

'I've no intention of, I'm slowly coming down from my climax.'

Barney was having a good look inside her pussy; the labia had lost some elasticity with age and the opening remained open, he could see the redness of her inside and there was a load of cum.

'I like your well-trimmed pussy, your pubic hair is very neat, do it yourself?' He asked casually.

'No, I must thank Lemuel for that, he has been doing my hair for, oh, about eighteen months now, when we were in "Winter Camp" we relied on each other for some very intimate things.'

'Did you trim his pubic hair?'

'No, pubic hair on men doesn't get in the way, not like women's, I'll let you into a secret, he would place the electric trimmer between my pussy lips and onto my clitoris, I used to orgasm through the roof.' She sighed, happy memories.

Barney was more than ever convinced that they were into an incestuous relationship, he pondered for a moment, how could he use this knowledge, not blackmail, that was out for sure.

Just then Lemuel returned, 'all neatly packaged,' he said before he noticed that Barney was stood between his mother's legs, he felt a pang of uncertainty run through him, what was Barney up to,' he wondered.

'Oh, thanks that's very much appreciated, I was just admiring your handiwork,' Lemuel frowned, 'you've done a good job of trimming you mother's pussy, as good as any professional.' Lemuel had no response, he felt something was amiss.

Lemuel was at a loss, he meekly held up the bag with the two containers of Elizabeth's milk in, 'here I've got your milk.'

'Lemuel I'm impressed with your machine, but I want to show you something,' he placed his left hand on Elizabeth's back, unmoving but listening intently, 'pardon for the intrusion, Elizabeth,' and so saying he placed his finger between her labia and hooked it around a string of cum and pulled it out, holding it up for Lemuel to see.

'Whose is this cum,' Barney asked?

They both answered at the same time.

Lemuel, 'mine.'

Elizabeth, 'Lemuel's.

'I admire your honesty, now are you really mother and son?'

They nodded simultaneously.

'I think we can do business together, where do you want this cum Elizabeth, back in your pussy,' she raised herself up and looked over her shoulder, 'as good a place as any,' she answered.

Barney pushed two fingers into her pussy, re-inserting Lemuel's cum.

'I want to do business with you both, I think this milking table is a winner, when grandkids get too old to need grandmother's milk and granny is waiting for the next grandchild to come along this table will be just what they want. Do you use this for fucking your mother, Lemuel? I'd like to try it out to fuck you Elizabeth, is that okay?

'It's okay with me if...?' She left the question hanging in mid-air.

'If it works, we can seal the deal, here and now.' Barney put it bluntly.

'If you mean you want to have sex with my mother,' he looked at his mother, 'then my answer is yes.'

'The thing is it will be built on an industrial scale; we need to make sure we can adjust it to fit anyone and everyone, one model fits all. Okay Elizabeth, can I try out the milking table and see if it works for me?'

'I think I already answered that one, do you want Lemuel to demonstrate it for you?'

'No, but thanks for the offer,' he unzipped and removed his penis, the sound seemed loud. 'If there's one thing I hate when I've got a woman in this position is having to stand on tiptoe.'

Standing behind her she felt his penis nudging against her labia, 'could you lower it an inch,' Barney asked Lemuel.

Lemuel pressed a button and the table slowly lowered, her pussy brushing against his cock which was searching for the opening, 'stop.'

Lemuel released the button, Barney's penis disappeared inside her, Lemuel found the sex show they were putting on entrancing, Barney slowly pulled out and then pushed it back in, Elizabeth groaned with pleasure, 'perfect,' Barney gave it his seal of approval, he had hardly been inside her for a minute when he speeded up, 'I'm coming, damn, I'm coming.' He went ahead to send his semen gushing into her vagina, carrying on for what seemed ages, thrusting away long after he'd emptied himself into her. Elizabeth let out a rolling combination of groans and sighs, life was just so good.

'Lemuel, can you fetch my briefcase please,' Barney asked, 'I have some contract papers in there, we can get this deal done right now.

Lemuel quickly obliged, 'you sent me a lot of details which allowed me to set up rough draft,' Barney was still deep inside Elizabeth, his balls contacting her pussy lips.

Barney placed the contract on Elizabeth's back, 'is this okay,' he asked?

'Tickles a bit but nevertheless, very appropriate,' she answered, still lost in the reverie of her two orgasms.

Barney signed and passed the paperwork to Lemuel, 'read it and when you're happy with everything sign it, oh, and you as well Elizabeth, once we've done that, we put it in front of our lawyers and thrash out any minor details. While Lemuel read the document Barney pushed himself in and out of Elizabeth until, in a moment of overambition, it came out, totally flaccid.

'Best fuck I've ever had Elizabeth.'

'Oh, come on I doubt if I'm that good, what with my limited experience!'

'Okay, consider how much money we're going to make from this afternoon's meeting,' he paused, 'we can't allow publicity, we don't want your incestuous relationship to be out in the open.'

Lemmy and Elizabeth looked at each other, 'definitely,' Lemmy replied, 'after all, what would the church say?'

Barney laughed at this comment, 'I'll tell you what, I bet there isn't a mother and son sexual relationship within one hundred miles of here.'

Elizabeth frowned, puzzling something out, 'yes, I agree, not within one hundred miles.'

'Well, I'll leave you two to do what you two do, enjoy yourselves.'

Lemuel saw Barney to the garage; they shook hands and Barney drove off leaving Lemuel to return to the house to fuck his mother.

YYsguy
YYsguy
230 Followers