Winter Getaway Pt. 03

Story Info
Julia and Anna finally reveal their secret.
3.3k words
4.7
19.6k
36

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redfox40
redfox40
300 Followers

I woke up with a start. My neck was twisted into an unnatural position and I had to move my head slowly back upright. My back was killing me. Where was I? My eyes adjusted to the dark and I realized that I was on the couch. I looked around at all the exposed wood and remembered the cabin. I shifted my legs and realized that my PJs were bunched up around my ankles.

Oh! I'm still on the couch. The memories of the night before came flooding back. Anna eating Julia out to a mind blowing orgasm. Both Anna and Julia giving me a double blowjob, causing me to erupt and spill my cum over both of their faces. Julia finishing me off in her mouth and swallowing my seed.

My hand reached across my lap and and I felt soft hair. I stroked the head that was on my lap and my hand felt hair with a different texture as well. I reached further and felt another face. Both Anna and Julia were sleeping with their heads on my lap, less than an inch from my flaccid dick. I reached down and traced the outline of their bodies. Anna was the big spoon and she was spooning Julia. Her arm was wrapped around Julia's slender body. I softly traced her arm as it disappeared around Julia's waist and I felt it as it snaked back up her chest. Anna had gone to sleep holding Julia's right boob in her hand!

"Hey...," I whispered.

Nothing.

"Hey...Anna...," I whispered a little louder.

Mumbles.

"Anna...Julia...wake up!" I whispered, gently shaking both of them.

"...too sleepy...," said a tiny voice. I couldn't make out which of the sisters it was. It was uncanny how similar their sleepy voices were.

"Let's go upstairs," I said. "It will be more comfortable."

More whining.

Finally, they both got up and rubbed their eyes. I turned on the light on my phone to help us see. Neither of them had any clothes on. Julia still had dried streaks of my cum all across her face. It really looked like she had gotten her face too close to a cum bomb and a cum shock wave had radiated across her face. They stretched and got up. I stood up and stepped out of my PJ pants that were bunched around my ankles. I peeled off my T shirt and we were all fully naked, now. We quietly walked towards the ladder and climbed up to the loft.

Julia headed over to her bed and Anna plopped herself onto ours.

"Come over to our bed and cuddle with Anna," I said.

"You're so sweet, babe!" said Anna as she made a come-to-me motion to Julia from her side of our bed. Julia padded over to Anna's side of the bed and slipped into Anna's spoon like before. I got in on the other side and spooned Anna. My dick was nestled comfortably at the top of Anna's butt cheeks. I put my arms around Anna and reached all the way over and around Julia's waist. I felt Anna's arm and noticed that Anna's hand had already found Julia's left boob. I stroked Julia's flat tummy and felt the top of Julia's soft bush when my hand reached down. I reached up and felt the underside of Julia's right boob. I held it. It felt so perfect. The three of us cuddled together in one bed in a cabin in the middle of the woods. I could see the snow gently falling through the window.

I had some wild dreams that night, though.

I was at work and trying to get up from my chair to give a presentation to a group of executives, but for some reason I could not get up. I was stuck in a weird fetal position. I woke up sweating and realized that I was not stuck. I was simply the big spoon in a cuddling threesome. It took me a little while to get back to sleep.

Soon, I was back in that same dream, except that this time, the big executive I was presenting to was making grunting noises back at me. This time, I could tell that I was dreaming and forced my mind to move on.

I was being chased by a bear through the Vermont woods. I fled through the leafless trees, tripping often and falling in the deep snow. The bear kept getting closer and I could feel its hot breath on my face. It was gaining ground, and as it got closer, I could hear it make grunting noises. Why did that bear sound like my boss in my dream? Wait! Am I dreaming now?

I bounced out of my dream but my eyes were still shut. Thankfully, I hadn't gotten mauled by a bear and I wasn't giving a bad presentation to my bosses, either. I could still hear the grunting, though. Maybe the bear was real?

"Rawwrrrr....grrrrr.....," huffed the bear.

I opened my eyes. It was dark.

"Unnhhhh....grrrrrrr......Julia....yes...," puffed the bear.

What? That is no bear!

I was now wide awake and I knew what was going on. It was just the crack of dawn and a faint hint of sunlight was entering the room. I could make out Anna lying next to me squirming. Her two hands held her own boobs and she was massaging her C cup mounds and pinching her erect nipples.

Looking further down, I saw Julia's head buried in Anna's crotch. I could tell that Julia was licking Anna exactly the same way that Anna had licked her the night before. Exactly the same way! I had never seen anyone give oral in such an intense manner as how Anna had licked Julia the previous night. It was so sensual. I remember how Julia's pussy quivered last night. Julia was returning the favor to Anna in pretty much the same manner. I could feel wave upon wave of quivering ecstasy wash over Anna. Julia did not rush anything. She let Anna slowly build herself up, to the point when Anna didn't even have the energy to take in a breath. Her breath had now become raspy and ragged. Was Anna sobbing? Julia had taken Anna up to such a high level that she was literally begging for relief. When the orgasm finally hit, I could literally feel it. I could hear the sloppy sounds as the walls of her pussy stuck and unstuck themselves in the throes of her orgasm. Her hot juices, mixed with generous amounts of Julia's spit had gushed down her inner thighs to pool onto my own thigh. My dick had hardened in response and was now poking Anna in the side. I reached my arm over to stroke Julia's head and then reached up to hold Anna's boob. Her nipples were hard as pebbles.

Julia finally came up for air and looked up at Anna and smiled. She said, "I learned well from you, master!"

She then looked over at me and smiled.

"I had no idea that people can be that good at giving oral," I said.

They both laughed.

"Well, to be honest, your wife showed me the ropes when I was a teenager," said Julia.

"Julia!" exclaimed Anna. "Shut the fuck up!"

"What?" I said. I could tell even yesterday that something sexual had happened between the two of them, but I wanted to act a little surprised so that they would share more details.

"You can't just leave something hanging like that. Spill the details," I told Julia.

"Julia, shut up!" said Anna getting a little more nervous.

"I think that ship has sailed, sis. We've got to tell him or it will be too awkward for the two of you going forward," said Julia.

Anna sighed and nodded.

"This was a long time ago, ok. So don't get all sensitive about anything I'm going to tell you. It was just something that happened to us. This was back when I was 18 and was a senior in high school. I was shy and all pimply, and had just gotten my first boyfriend ever. Your wife was the cool 22 year old college senior who was old enough to drink and experienced in the ways of the world," said Julia.

"What was his name, again? Jason?" asked Anna.

Julia replied, "Yep. Jason was such a dork. He was a virgin until he met me and he didn't know how anything worked down there. I was clearly not any better. This was around winter break and Anna had come down to visit from college. We had done the presents thing and had spent Christmas day chatting and catching up in my room. Anna asked me how my dating life was going and I admitted to her that Jason and I had tried to get physical once, but I had made a mistake and had bitten his dick while trying to give him oral and made his dick bleed. He wasn't much better. It felt like a racoon was trying to maul my nether regions. Neither of us could make the other one cum."

I really could not imagine Julia being shy, or being bad at sex. She was literally one of the most gorgeous women I had ever seen in my life and had such a confident presence. I also couldn't wrap my head around the fact that Anna was the confident, suave sex expert. The world was upside down back then, haha.

Julia continued: "Anna was so cool and nonchalant. She asked me to invite Jason over and promised to teach us stuff. Of course, when I told Jason that my college aged sister wanted to give us sex lessons, he literally skipped dessert at his family's Christmas lunch and was breathlessly ringing our doorbell within minutes. Haha! He must have know that was his lucky day."

Then the descriptions Julia gave of how Anna undressed Julia became familiar. The gentle caresses with her hands. The warm, wet and supple tongue slowly embracing Julia's virgin pussy. The ever so slow approach to take Julia up really high until she was literally sobbing for relief. Then the ever so gentle nudge over the point of no return until Julia was quivering in orgasmic bliss and lying in a messy pool of her own juices.

I was now so incredibly turned on. I was already a little hard with morning wood earlier, but seeing Julia eat out my wife and then recount the story of how it was my wife who had taught her how to lick pussy was getting my machinery into high gear. I looked down and saw my dick throb with every heartbeat.

"So, did Jason learn anything that day?" I asked out of curiousity.

Julia laughed and said, "Jason and I dated for a couple of years after that. To this day, no other man has been able to lick me the way Jason could. That day, he learned from Anna, one of the true masters! Not every 18 year old kid gets that kind of education!"

"He was also so incredibly turned on and hard, the poor kid" laughed Julia.

"That's enough history lessons for one trip," said Anna who had started to fidget.

"Wait! I want to know more. You didn't bite my dick yesterday. You've clearly learned some skills yourself since those days," I said.

"Again thanks to your sister," said Julia. "Anna noticed the prominent erection that Jason was sporting and asked if he could take his pants off. Jason obliged and literally peeled off all his clothes in one single go. He was kind of a scrawny guy back then. He really started working out when he was 19 and really filled out when he went to college, but when he was 18, he was this thin, bony guy with pasty white skin, with patchy wisps of facial hair, and a thin dick that was barely covered by any hair at all."

Julia described how Anna had asked Jason if he wanted to see her boobs. Jason must have been nervous about not wanting to sound too eager in front of his girlfriend but nodded quietly. Anna had taken her T shirt off and showed him her boobs. She had coaxed him to touch them and his trembling hands reached out, caressed her boobs, and felt her nipples.

"Jason was so incredibly turned on. He had one of those pencil dicks, but it was now a rock hard pencil dick. It was also wildly twitching at the same rate as his heart," laughed Julia.

Julia suddenly got serious and said, "Anna was just about to reach out and touch his dick, when I started feeling somewhat mixed. I asked Anna to wait and maybe think this over. Anna tried to convince me that it's not a big deal and that she was just trying to help us both become better lovers."

"At least better fuckers," I snorted in laughter at my own joke.

Julia looked over at me and my bright red dick that had now gotten rock hard.

"Well, look who is getting turned on by our story," said Julia as she got up and straddled my legs. She gently took hold of my throbbing dick in her hands and looked at me and asked, "Brother in law dearest, do you want to know what your wife did to Jason that day?"

"Yes...please" I rasped.

Julia continued with her story as she massaged my dick up and down. "I really did not want Anna to make Jason cum when I had not made him cum by myself, yet. So, I really just wanted Anna to show us a few moves, and then get out of the way so that I could finish the job."

Julia then did something neither of us expected. She raised her hips and then lowered herself onto my dick. She was so turned on and wet by then and I was so hard as a rock that she slipped me inside of her in one quick motion. All we heard was one squishing sound of her vagina quiefing as my dick surged through all the hot liquids in her cunt.

I was genuinely terrified. It was one thing to get a handjob or a blowjob from your sister in law, but having full on sex was now a whole different ballgame. I knew that Anna must already have drawn up plans for my torture and execution, but my dick was in charge now, and it did not care about consequences anymore.

I asked Julia, "So, tell me how my wife taught you to blow your boyfriend."

Julia continued with the story. "She was such a professor. She had to educate us that a blowjob was named incorrectly because you don't actually blow. A good blowjob is about sucking and licking. My sister is such an...UHHHH....." and Julia trailed off. I had just thrust my hip up and penetrated her deeply.

"That touched my g spot," she said, looking flustered. She bent backwards so that my dick could more easily touch that same spot again if I were to try.

Julia took a moment to recover and then continued the story as I kept up a slow but strong and deep rhythm inside of her. "Anna cradled Jason's pencil dick in her hand and showed it more loving care than anybody had shown it till then....UNNNNN...

"He had an uncut dick and Anna gently peeled back his foreskin and licked his head....UNGGGHHHH...

"Anna then took Jason's throbbing dick in her mouth and gave it a couple of slow and sensual sucks. UGGGGHHHH....

"Anna then looked up and lectured the two of us about how important it is to softly hold the balls during a blowjob, as her free hand reached up and touched Jason's hairless balls... UNHHHH.....

"...AAAHHH...

"...AAAHHHHH....

"...AAAAAHHHHH..."

Julia had stopped telling the story and had now closed her eyes. I could feel her orgasm hit her and her vagina contracted firmly around my dick. I could feel a hot gush of more fluids dribble down her crotch and onto my balls,

"Tell me what happens next," I said.

Silence. She was on a different planet.

I flipped Julia's drugged out body on her back and thrust my dick further in her and she moaned.

"TELL ME WHAT ANNA DID TO JASON..." I growled.

Julia opened her eyes and looked at me with an intense fire in her eyes as I increased my pace and started to really pound my cock into her. She tried to continue the story amid her moans of pleasure:

"Anna must have mistaken how much stamina an 18 year old boy can have...AAAHHH...

"As she was lecturing us, a gush of gooey fluid had started to flow over the tip of his dick like hot lava spilling over the sides of a volcano...AAAHHH...

"He hadn't even cum at that point. It was just his precum, but there was just so much of it...AAAHHH...

"By the time Anna realized what was about to happen, she instinctively turned back towards Jason's dick and half opened her mouth...AAAHHHH...

"The first streak completely flew over her and landed many feet away...AAAHHH...

"Then came the volume. Anna was now starting to lean away, but she was too late. It was almost like a hose had been opened on Anna's face as thick, hot, virgin teenager cum got splattered all over Anna's face...AAAHHH"

I could no longer control myself. I grunted and growled like the bear in my dream as I felt my orgasm near.

Julia paused and then finished her story on a more serious tone. "I was so humiliated looking at my sister's face covered completely with my boyfriend's cum that I didn't speak to Anna for 5 years after that. In my teenager brain, making Jason cum was worse than treason and murder. That's why Anna was so pissed yesterday when I made you cum. It was like I was being a hypocrite, but I had simply changed the way I thought about pleasure as I got older."

I was now feverishly pounding Julia.

"DO YOU WANT ME TO CUM IN YOU?" I growled like an animal.

"DO YOU WANT ANNA TO SEE ME SPILL ALL MY SEED DEEP IN YOU?" I half yelled.

Julia simply closed her eyes and pushed her head back as she took my pounding.

Anna finally cleared her throat and responded, "Yes, babe. Let it all out. I want to see you shoot your hot white cum deep inside my sister."

Anna reached under me and softly held my balls the way she always does. My body became rigid and my butt clenched as I briefly paused before going over the edge. "UNFHHHH...," I hissed.

I could feel the buzz of my cum bubbling up from my balls and coursing through my rigid penis and flowing freely inside Julia's pussy.

"AAAHHH...AAAHHHH....AAAHHHH...."

Blast after blast of my cum entered Julia. I finally collapsed onto Julia's chest, my head resting between her boobs. I reached my hand to touch Anna's face and stroke her cheek. Anna kissed my hand in return.

I was not ready to wake up. I couldn't imagine anything better than this. My wife was kissing my hand as her hand still cupped my balls. My head was resting on her sister's boobs as my dick was still wedged deep inside her sister's pussy. As my penis slowly deflated and the last drops of cum spilled out into Julia, I could still feel the occasional contraction in Julia's pussy. The bed felt soggy and wet and we couldn't tell whose fluids went where. None of us cared. All three of us drifted off into a long, post coital nap with no intention of getting up any time soon.

redfox40
redfox40
300 Followers