Winter Getaway Pt. 02

Story Info
Anna and Julia have a past.
2.5k words
4.67
19k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redfox40
redfox40
300 Followers

I pulled my jeans up, surveying the surroundings. Anna, her sister Julia, and I got dressed in the confined space of the sauna. There was a heavy scent of sex in the air. Julia had her back to us as she clasped her bra, before pulling her sweater over her head. I thought it was weird that she was suddenly feeling modest given that we had all been naked together just moments earlier.

Anna opened the door and a blast of cold air hit us. It had started snowing again. The two girls shivered as they trotted back through the snow covered yard towards the cabin. I followed behind them, admiring how different they looked from behind. Anna with the curvier bottom was the familiar one. I had held that bum in my hands every day for the past 5 years. Julia was exotic and exhilarating with her delicate features and the slight curve of her bum. Everybody seems to have a fantasy about twin sisters these days. I think that is so overrated given the variety available in nature. I definitely struck gold with these two.

The national anthem played at the Tokyo olympics as the announcer called my name out and declared me the winner for bedding a wife and her sister on the same day. The crowd roared and I waved. I snapped out of my own self congratulatory fantasy. Hehehe! I was certainly on top of the world. If one word could describe my emotion, it would be euphoria.

At the same time, it wasn't lost on me how quiet the rest of the group was. something was clearly amiss. Were they ok?

We entered the cabin and Anna called dibs on the shower. There was only one, tiny shower and we all had to share it. As the door to the bathroom shut and the sound of the shower turned on, Julia climbed up to the loft and rummaged through her duffel bag for clothes.

"Hey, do you mind if I go next?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied.

Anna opened the shower door and the cabin filled with steam. She walked out clutching a tiny towel around her body, but didn't make eye contact. "It's a little cramped in there, but the water is nice and hot," she said.

Julia quickly clambered down the loft ladder with her clothes and closed the bathroom door behind her. I was starting to get a little cold. My clothes were wet from my sweat covered body from the sauna. I could also feel the stickiness on my dick from our escapade just a little while ago. I couldn't tell if I was sticky from the handjob that Julia had given me or from the drilling I gave to Anna on the sauna bench. I laughed to myself, "First world problems!"

The bathroom door opened and a towel clad Julia came out. The towels they had at the cabin could have been a tad bigger. It was clear that Julia had tied the towel just above her nipples so that she could get a couple of inches of coverage below her crotch. Anna had done the same and it had caused her breasts to come together in a generous and deep cleavage. Julia did not have large enough boobs to have a cleavage, but it allowed me to see a lot more detail on her chest. You could just about see the top of her pink aereolas. The cold air outside the bathroom caused her chest to get goosebumps and even through the thick towel, you could tell that her nipples were long and hard from the cold. Drops of water trickled from her wet hair down to her chest, only to disappear between her boobs into the towel. Streaks of water also trickled down her toned inner thighs. She looked down at the ground without making any eye contact as she walked past me and said, "The water is starting to get cold. I tried to use as little as possible to leave you some."

I figured that the water would warm up by the time I got my toiletries together. What I really wanted to do was give myself a good long shower session and masturbate to the memories of earlier in the day. I had never experienced anything like this before and my hormones were in crazy overdrive. I decided that taking some pressure out of the cooker would help me get through the weekend without having to sport an obvious boner the entire time.

As soon as I entered the shower, I knew that would have to wait. In addition to being the smallest shower known to mankind, the water was starting to alternate between hot and cold. So, I turned the shower off to save some water as I lathered up. I could hear loud conversation outside. The sisters had gotten over their quiet phase. I turned the water back on to rinse off. When I turned the water back off, I heard the conversation again. This time it was clear that they were arguing and not talking. Oh boy! Am I in trouble? What's going on?

When I opened the door to walk out of the bathroom, I started to make out the words.

"How could you make him cum, Julia? After everything we've been through?" asked Anna.

"Come on, Anna. It is in the past now. Please don't make such a big deal out of it. It just happened," pleaded Julia.

I butted in and asked, "Why is it so bad that I came, especially when we did all kinds of other stuff? Both of you came as well."

That was the wrong thing to say. Two pairs of smoldering eyes turned and bore into me.

"This is not about you," glowered Julia.

"How is it not about me when you are arguing over my jizz?" I asked.

Anna stepped in and wisely said, "If you want to live, find something else to do."

I took the hint and walked away. After getting dressed, I decided to get some steaks out of the cooler and went outside to figure out the grill. I spent some time figuring out adjustments to temperature and time to compensate for the frigid cold. Soon, I was focusing on the cooking and ignored the drama happening indoors. By the time I walked in the door with a plate heaped with 3 juicy and tender steaks and some grilled, caramelized asparagus, the mood quickly turned positive and the focus shifted towards dinner.

After dinner, I offered to whip up some Irish coffees with my secret recipe with extra whiskey. As we sank into the couches, Julia said, "Thank you for dinner! Those steaks were amazing."

Anna ruffled my hair and said, "Yeah, babe. You really came through. And this Irish coffee is really hitting the spot. Are you trying to get us drunk? haha."

The conversation slowly eased up from the tension of the afternoon. Anna was leaning back on me. She was wearing her favorite t shirt and flannel pj bottoms. Julia was leaning back on the other couch. She was wearing an oversized flannel pj shirt and her legs were bare. She had tucked her legs up to her chin and had covered her legs up by pulling the shirt over her knees. I noticed that she nervously stroked the side of leg with her fingers.

We had a second round, this time just the irish whiskey. With generous portions, we were soon a little tipsy. Anna had gotten a little giggly and her volume was also getting a little louder than usual. Julia had started stroking her leg a little more vigorously than before.

"Anna?" said Julia, interrupting her sister as she was telling me a random story.

"What?" asked Anna.

"Look at this..." said Julia, her words a little slurred. She paused and then spread her legs apart and slowly pulled up her flannel shirt until it was up past her tummy. Anna and I both caught our breath. Julia was not wearing any underwear under her shirt. She reached down and spread her pussy lips apart. Her clit was already hard and was standing erect. Julia clenched and unclenched her pussy and we could see every puffy, wrinkly part of her pussy move.

There was absolute silence in the room.

Julia finally broke the silence. "Anna, I really want you to show me again. I really want this."

Again? I thought. What is going on, here? What have I gotten myself into?

At first, Anna didn't say anything. After an eternity, I felt her slowly reach over. Her hand slid across the arm rest of our couch, across the arm rest of her couch, and ever so slightly grazed her right leg. Julia's pussy clenched again in anticipation. It was glistening with desire. As Anna's hand slowly reached up past Julia's knee and up her inner thigh, Julia shivered, closed her eyes, and threw her head back. Julia brought her hands up to fondle her own breasts, exactly the way I had seen her do it at the sauna.

Julia slowly unbuttoned her shirt and it left her completely naked on the couch.

"Do you want me to show you how to do it, sis?" asked Anna.

"yesss..." whispered Julia in a hoarse, almost animal voice.

Anna leaned over and licked Julia's pussy with a wet and warm tongue, causing Julia's back to arch in approval.

"Show me how you do it" said Julia in almost a growl.

Anna began licking Julia's clit almost like how a cat licks itself. It was the most primal, animal instinct thing I have ever seen in my life.

I now had a throbbing and aching shaft that was confined in my own PJs. I slid my PJs down and moaned in relief as my dick felt the cool air of the cabin blow past the tip. I had never seen my dick this engorged. Every vein was full, and the head was an angry red color. It was as if my plumbing had exceeded the safe pressure levels.

Julia was now breathing heavily and her back was almost not even touching the couch. Anna's rythmic slurping was picking up steam. It wasn't too fast. It wasn't too slow. It was just at a pace that just kept getting ever so slightly more intense. It was almost as if Julia was getting wrapped up in a tsunami that she could just not escape.

Finally, Julia let out a raggedy moan:

"Unfhhhh....Unfhhhhh....aaaahhhh.....aaaaaaaahhhhhh.........aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

I looked over as Anna lifted her face from Julia's muff. Julia's pussy was pink and engorged and puffy. The insides were quivering, and the hole to her vagina was now contracting and expanding as she had her orgasm. It was the hottest thing ever.

Finally Julia opened her eyes, heavily drugged with feel good hormones. She looked at me, and then looked down at my crotch, and then smiled as she saw my hard on and my predicament.

You could see the gears churning in Julia's head. Her smile turned a little devilish as she looked over to Anna and said, "Hey Anna, if you don't want me to make your husband come, you should do something about it."

With that, Julia slithered off the couch and crawled on all fours towards me. I looked down as her boobs swayed and jiggled with each step she took. She was quite drunk by now and every one of teetering steps caused her boobs to jiggle. My dick throbbed. She came up to me and stuck her tongue out and gave my dick a slow, warm, sensual lick from the base of my shaft to the throbbing head. How am I still alive after feeling that? It was the most insane feeling ever. Anna sat up to look at what was going on, and hooked her hands on her T shirt to quickly peel it off. Anna got under Julia and licked the base of my shaft, retracing Julia's tongue from just a couple of seconds earlier. When Anna reached the tip of my dick, she continued further until her tongue met Julia's tongue. It was as if you had just connected positive and negative, and electricity flowed between the two sisters.

They turned back towards me and started blowing me together, with their mouths caressing either side of my shaft. Anna would reach the top of my shaft and pause before sliding her mouth back down. Julia would continue on to envelop the top of my head into her mouth, allowing me to explore her warm, wet mouth for just the briefest moment, before her mouth slid back down the side of my shaft to match Anna's rhythm.

I thought the sauna was amazing. This was on a whole different planet. As Anna and Julia kept sliding their mouths on either side of my dick, I could feel a familiar tightening of my balls as hot, warm semen started the journey from my balls to my dick.

I was suddenly terrified. I didn't know if cumming now was ok or if it would make the argument from earlier worse. "I feel like cumming. Should I cum?" I asked.

They both looked at each other and gave each other a devilish grin and continued sliding their mouths on either side of my shaft. They did not reply at all. It was torture.

"I'm serious," I said in alarm. "Am I allowed to cum or not?"

No response. I was now trembling as I felt my dick throb and reach the point of no return. I arched my back and stuck my hips out. Julia did one extra rotation of her tongue around my head and gave a lingering slurping suck before starting to slide her mouth back down the side.

That was it...

I twitched. And then a hot, sticky rope of cum shot out of me and landed on Julia's face, half on her left eye brow, half dangling from her left eye, and draped across her nose all the way to her right cheek. It even made a loud splashing sound.

"Uhhhhhh....." I groaned.

A second rope of cum blasted Julia's face and ricocheted all the way over to Anna's cheeks.

Julia instinctively put her mouth over my head, causing the warm sensation to finally unleash the torrent.

"Uhhhhh....Ungggggg......Uffffff....Unnnnnngh...."

Pulse after pulse of cum drained from my cock into Julia's mouth. I finally collapsed back onto the couch. I was sweating. My legs were trembling. My body was limp.

Julia looked up at Anna and said, "I made him cum, and I swallowed it."

Are you Insane? I thought to myself. Julia is about to start World War III. I looked over at Anna, who gently picked up the strand of cum that had splashed across her face and put it in her mouth. She didn't care.

There was also a nagging feeling that whatever happened here today has some backstory with the two of them. I wanted to know what that was. That could wait, though. I slipped into a blissful, post orgasmic nap on the couch, with my shirt on, and my PJs down at my ankles. 0% dignity. 100% pleasure.

redfox40
redfox40
300 Followers