Winter in the Wolf's Den

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Victor moans. The quiver in his voice makes Thomas throb inside of Ada.

Ada coos and whines, rubbing her clit as her mate fucks her with their submissive boy. She orgasms again, almost just by looking at the faces below her. Victor is snarling, eyes glowing amber as he is captivated by the sight of his beastly cock spearing the younger man. Thomas' head is strained to see his own cock as it is forced in and out of her. The heat in his eyes when he looks at her has her squirting once more. To her surprise, Thomas pulls a fist from where it is grappling her thighs to scoop the small puddle of her liquids from his abdomen. He brings it to his mouth and sucks, moaning around the taste.

"You're such a good boy. Are you gonna take Vic's knot like a good little puppy?" She taunts, playing with her chest.

"Yes! I want to take your knot, Victor. Fill me up, make me your bitch. Breed me," Thomas pleads. He reaches up to take Ada's breast in his hands again, kneading them and tracing her nipples with his thumbs.

The snarl that tears from Victor's throat is volatile. He quickens the thrusting pace for a moment before slamming Thomas against him with inhuman strength. The wide knot enters the boy without room for resistance. Thomas cries out the sting sharp and sudden as he is stretched to a new level. Tears bead his eyes and he pulls Ada's cunt against him.

"I'm- I'm gon- Ngh-" He whimpers, clawing her hips to him.

"You're gonna what, baby?" She purrs.

As Ada's voice floats around him and her hips rock against his own; as Victor's knot swells inside of him, hitting that secret spot inside of him and then some, with his ragged panting fanning the back of his neck, Thomas is taken in an orgasm so intense he sees white. His eyes roll to the back of his head as thick ropes of cum shoot against Ada's walls. At the very same time, Victor grips him so hard blood beads on his thighs as he is filled with werewolf cum. Filling and being filled is such an intense pleasure that he sobs. Tears roll down his cheeks as he whines, unable to catch a steady breath.

"So much..." He slurs, holding onto the woman above him for any sense of grounding.

"You think you can take even more?" Ada asks with a mischievous grin. Thomas looks up at her through his eyelashes and decides she is the most beautiful woman on the planet.

"Yes," He says hoarsely.

Ada slides off of him, his cock still semi-hard. She lowers her dripping cunt onto Victor's face, and he obliges her enthusiastically. As her mate's tongue scoops cum from inside of her, she reaches around and take's Thomas's cock in her fist. She twists around his length as she jerks his sensitive dick up and down. He whines and thrashes in an attempt to avoid it, but the knot continuing to pump him full keeps him stuck in her grasp.

She begins low and slow, pumping his entirety as he whimpers. As time goes on, she speeds up, twisting faster and higher until she is polishing his pretty cock ruthlessly. Without warning, cum jets from him once again, but she doesn't stop. She rubs the thick ropes into his shaft.

"You sound so pretty for me, Thomas. That's it. That's my good boy. Just a little longer." She soothes him until at last, a stream of clear fluid shoots from his tip.

"Shit," Thomas yelps, his body spasming in orgasm, clenching around the thick knot inside of him.

"Very good, love!" She strokes his hair and he leans against her, body tired to untold extents.

When Ada is satisfied, she moves to the head of the bed and brings Victor's head into her lap. She presses a kiss to her lips, the taste of herself and Thomas on his tongue. Her hands trace Victor's features tenderly, an effort to soothe him so that the boy can work himself off of the knot. Her efforts are successful, Victor calms down in minutes, taking a more human form and his cock shrinking in the process.

"I don't think I can take anymore," Thomas says softly when Victor lifts him from his length and brings him to his tongue.

"That's okay! I'm just going to clean you up, love. Would you rather lay down?"

"Mhm," Thomas murmurs. The larger man lays him on his stomach and carefully cleans up his own cum with his tongue. It was a genuine gesture that his animal side encouraged. Perhaps another time he would leave Thomas full and messy, a claim to what was his, but he knew the boy needed rest now. Dotingly he cleaned the pooling seed until his hole no longer dripped. Ada brought back a bowl of water and cloths, and Victor wiped Thomas' whole body clean, tucking him beneath the blankets as he was quickly taken by sleep.

"What do you think?" She asks him as he cleans her up as well. He does not make any accommodations, using only his tongue as he erases the cum and sweat from her skin.

"About?" Victor asks, lifting her arm for better access.

"Thomas. Do you think we have room for one more?"

"It would be up to him, my love," He answers with a coy grin.

"I know that much, but I wanted to know what you thought."

"I think..." He begins, taking her in his arms as they watch the sleeping boy, "I think we've got a long winter ahead of us."