Winter Knights Ch. 02

Story Info
Marlon seeks his brother but gets distracted by the barmaid.
3.8k words
4.45
2.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been four years, almost to the day that I published the first chapter of Winter Knights. At the time I had so many amazing ideas for this series, but I never got around to writing more than a sentence or two of the next part. Rereading my first chapter, I feel I've grown a lot as a writer and can better tell the story I want to. Forgive me for the immense anticipation I've been building up. I hope to be a little more active in my writing in general, but specifically in continuing this story. If you have any feedback or want to see anything specific from this series, please let me know. But for now, enjoy.

Marlon sat atop a dazzling white stallion and looked down at Melville as it burned. There was something beautiful to the sight, like watching the life bleed out of a worthy opponent. You had to respect it at the same time you had to fear it. The portentions of it all begged the question: When would it be his time?

Idly, the warrior wondered about Bathsheba and whether she was safe. What about Wendy, Jillian, Martha? What about any of those prize whores belonging to Madam Memsim's incredible establishment beside the Champion's Inn?

He turned his eyes from the burning city and focused on the road. None of them were dead, surely. Invading armies never killed the whores. No, one of the greatest pleasures of conquering a city was also conquering the whores.

Still, he wondered as his horse trotted steadily down the beaten dirt path,was there some Larkton soldier giving it to Bathsheba right now? How big was that soldier's cock? Was she enjoying herself? Was she enjoying herself more than she had with Marlon?

That last question nearly had the gladiator stopping in his tracks and turning around just to satisfy his curiosity. But returning to the city at this point was suicide, and Torim's map would only be accurate for so long as his brother stayed put. At some point, Torim and Rahab would have to move on in their search for a mythical weapon called coitus.

Marlon shook his head as he rode. Perhaps with just a little more foresight, he could have found Bathsheba and convinced her onto his horse to flee with him. Certainly that would have ensured a free fuck for life--or at least for as long as it took to ride to the ancient capital of Hammondguard.

"Fuck," Marlon muttered under his breath. He rode past a wooden sign whose weathered lettering was just barely visible. It wasn't far, but thinking about that buxom blonde woman had made him undeniably horny. "Why couldn't the larkies stormed any other fucking city in the world?"

He spurred his horse on to a full gallop, determined to reach Hammondguard by sundown. If he hurried, perhaps there would be time to stop at a whorehouse before finding his brother. Nothing could ever compare to Madam Memsim's, but also any port would do in a storm.

Just as the sun was beginning to kiss the horizon, Marlon crested a final hill to see the decrepit old town. At one point in history, this had been the seat of the great King Hammond's reign. His sexual exploits far surpassing his military victories, it had also once been populated by the most sex-crazed citizens in the Western Kingdom.

Those days were well and truly over, Marlon realized even as he entered through the town's busted wooden gate. A man high up on the wall nodded to him wearily as he trotted through. That was the only living presence Marlon saw as he wound his way through the city streets towards the city's center.

Checking his map once more to be certain, Marlon found his way to a tall building that faced the center square. Compared to all the other buildings around it, this one seemed to be in much better condition. The champion hitched his horse and stood at the threshold for a moment, inspecting his surroundings.

At one point there had been a beautiful marble fountain in the center of the square. All that remained of it now was a basin filled with slimy green water. Desperately, Marlon looked from one structure to another--each one more weathered and decrepit than the last. Sadly, no whorehouse, not even a shitty one to wet his balls.

Shaking his head in defeat, Marlon tried to ignore the aching hard-on in his trousers. He gave his horse a sorry pat and entered Torim's hideout.

"May I take your cloak, good sir?" a gentle voice sounded the moment Marlon stepped through the door. It took his eyes a moment to adjust from the gloom outside to the brilliance that awaited in here.

A young brunette girl stood behind a bar to his right, wiping down old ail and bloodstains. She wore a simple dress under a laced bodice that did wonders for her cleavage, small though her breasts were. She looked at him even as she worked, and Marlon's cock twitched slightly in his pants. Maybe there was hope for him yet.

"Ah," Marlon swooned while he gave the young woman a bow. "I would be in your debt if you would help with much more than my cloak."

He strode confidently towards where the woman worked, ignoring the few sorry patrons who sat haphazardly amongst a collection of round wooden tables, staring deeply into their mugs. As he walked, the weaponry strapped across his body jangled slightly. By the time he reached the bar, the girl had finished her work and was leaning her elbows on the counter, resting her delicate chin on the back of her hands. Marlon stepped up and joined her with one hand on the same surface, allowing his pinky to brush slightly against her arm.

The barmaid looked at him intently, with eyes bluer than any he'd seen before. A lock of brunette hair drifted lazily into her gaze, but before Marlon could make a move to adjust it, the woman stood straight and tucked it behind her ear.

"We've got a storage room just back here," she motioned with her head behind her. "Good for cloaks, hats, boots, weapons, and anything else you need to remove." She arched one dark eyebrow at him.

Marlon smiled charmingly. It was a smile he practiced almost daily in the mirror, and he knew it was a smile that simultaneously soothed and excited in just the ways he wanted. "Oh yeah?" he asked nonchalantly. "And about how big is that storage room back there?"

He pretended to look past the girl, and when she turned her head to follow his line of sight, he stole a glance down her tight-laced bodice, desperate to see any part of her small tits. When the woman turned back, Marlon quickly averted his gaze, but he knew that he'd been caught. That was, after all, part of the plan.

The woman arched her eyebrow again, looking closely at Marlon's face. He offered her a sheepish smile and shrugged his shoulders. "I've got a lot of equipment," he offered as explanation to his earlier query. "Sometimes it's more than women can handle."

"Women?" the girl asked with a suppressed chuckle.

"Yes," Marlon said confidently, leaning down further on the bar, reaching his hands over the edge to reach out and clutch hers softly. The woman let him rub a coarse thumb over the back of her knuckles. "Though I know how to control myself when it seems too much."

The girl licked her thin lips slowly and leaned across the bar as well until her face was a mere breath from Marlon's. "The storage is pretty cramped," she said in nearly a whisper, "but my room upstairs has plenty of space. Let's get that cloak off you first."

With that, the woman released Marlon's hands and stepped to the side to raise a portion of the bartop and let Marlon behind the counter. Marlon gladly followed the girl as she stepped to the back room, swaying her hips as she walked. It wasn't as practiced and elegant as the whores he'd fucked back home. She had a great, plump ass--visible even beneath her ruffled dress--and if she only had a little more practice she could make a killing with it. Still, there was something innocent about the way she tried, and Marlon was more than happy to stand behind her as she opened up the closet. He even pressed up against her slightly and was rewarded with a small gasp from the young woman.

She wasn't wrong that the storage room was cramped. Other residents at this inn had taken up most of the space with their belongings and all that remained was a single shelf and a bit of wooden wall before them. Even the floor was covered with cloaks and boots and daggers of varying sizes.

Turning around, the woman quickly grabbed the clasp of Marlon's purple cloak. With nimble fingers, calloused from years of working the tavern, she unhooked the fabric from around his neck. Marlon turned slightly to allow her to pull it off him.

The girl yelped in surprise as she revealed the two longswords and a crossbow that had been hidden beneath. Marlon laughed as he turned back around to see her wide eyed. It was cute, the way she trembled slightly as she realized that the man she'd unwittingly invited up to her room might not be completely safe.

"Don't be alarmed," Marlon said slowly as he unslung his arsenal. "I mostly use this stuff for show. People pay more for a champion who mixes things up."

He laid the weapons across the cloak that the woman now held in her arms. Reaching down, he unclasped a dagger from each boot and added them to the pile.

"Champion?" The girl asked. She had stopped trembling--save for her arms as she took his heavy load--as she realized that he truly meant her no harm.

"Yeah," Marlon said, leaning against the doorframe. Now that all the bulky equipment had been stripped off him, he made an impressive silhouette with his muscular torso beneath a rough-spun shirt. "I've won more prize fights than anyone else in Melville. But more importantly," he dropped his voice low, "I know how to mix things up."

Suddenly, Marlon pushed the girl gently into the closet, causing her to back up at the same time that she cried out in alarm. In a swift motion, Marlon shut the door behind them, leaving the pair in almost complete darkness.

For a moment, Marlon just listened to the girl's ragged breathing until it returned to its usual rhythm. "You can just drop my equipment anywhere," he said softly while reaching forward and feeling for her face.

He heard the sound of all his weapons clatter, muted slightly against his cloak as they fell. With one hand feeling the curve of the woman's face, he reached out the other and placed it on her waist. The girl stood still, her arms hanging limp.

"What are you going to do to me?" She whispered without a hint of fear.

Stepping forward, Marlon placed his mouth just beside her ear and felt the tickle of her hair on his nose. "I think I'll do whatever I damn well please."

He felt the woman's head turn slightly and she nibbled softly at the tip of his thumb. Marlon brushed it over her lips and allowed her to suck on it just a little.

"What do you have on under that dress?" He asked, his voice husky.

The girl continued licking his thumb for just a moment longer before pulling away with a satisfying pop. "Absolutely nothing," she replied.

Marlon growled. "Perfect."

In a fluid motion, he spun the girl away from him and pressed her up against the far wall. Ever surprised, the girl once again yelped, then laughed softly. Marlon reached up quickly with his rough hands and held her neck tightly, forcing her face up. He leaned in again and pressed his face against the top of her head, breathing in the scent of freshly washed hair.

"Quiet," he warned her, then backed off slightly.

There was no sound for a moment except for the jingling of Marlon as he wrestled with his belt. The girl reached her arm behind her and found his forearm. She rested her hand on the muscles there.

Finally freeing his cock from his trousers, Marlon let the useless garments fall down around his ankles. Once again, he pressed up against the woman, forcing her even further against the wall. He reached down with an expert hand and tousled her dress up, up, up around her ass. He allowed himself a moment to run his hands across each cheek and feel the shivers it sent down the woman's spine.

Then he returned one hand to the woman's throat while the other guided his hard penis towards her opening. The innocent girl spread her legs a little wider and stood a little taller to better accommodate him.

"Mmmm," Marlon purred in her ear. "You're eager, aren't you?"

The only response was her steady breathing.

Marlon tightened his hold on her neck and growled in her ear again. "Well, aren't you? Don't you want this?"

Through her panting, the woman squeaked out "Yes. Yes, I want this so bad."

The head of Marlon's penis was now resting against the woman's cunt. He could feel the heat emanating from inside her. Her hair rubbed roughly against him as he moved his member up and down her slit. He let her natural lubricant flow down the shaft of his cock and listened to the hitch in the woman's breathing every time he touched upon that sensitive nub at the base.

He rubbed long enough that eventually the woman tried to turn around to see why he hesitated. That was when he struck. In one motion, he plunged all the way inside her, ramming her upwards against the wall.

"Oh god," the woman gasped, her cheek up against the wood. "Oh god," she said again as he slid out, then quickly back in.

"Shhhh," Marlon warned, moving his hand from her throat to her mouth to muffle her. He pumped again and again, and the woman kept her moans stifled in his palm. With each movement against the closet wall, the woman's breathing grew more and more ragged. Her back arched, which caused even greater pressure against Marlon's prick and he felt her move her hands up to brace herself.

Marlon groaned as quietly as he could and enjoyed the feeling of the young woman's hot breath against the palm of his hand as she did the same. Though it was risky to let her open her mouth, the warrior had to make good on his promise to mix things up. He slid his hand slowly away, but left two fingers in her mouth against her cheek.

Pulling back on her cheek like a fish-hook, he held her face upwards and thrust deeper inside her. Almost immediately, the woman let out a squeal, and Marlon stopped all movement instantly, his prick all the way to his balls inside her.

"What the fuck did I say," he whispered with playful anger, "about being quiet?"

The girl didn't say anything in return, just breathed heavily for a moment and squirmed backwards. To punish the girl, Marlon slid himself slowly out of her even as she tried to move with him. He pressed against her lower back to keep her pinned against the wall and didn't stop until only the head of his penis was still barely inside of her.

"Now, are you going to stay quiet?" He asked her. "Or do I need to do something about that mouth of yours?"

The girl nodded as much as she could with Marlon's fingers still stretching her cheek, and around his grip she whispered "yes, daddy."

"Good girl," was all Marlon said. Then he removed his hand from her back and moved it up to join the other, gripping her left cheek now with another two fingers and forcing her mouth into a gape. "Now, hold on tight and shut the fuck up."

With both hands on her mouth, Marlon resumed his fucking at an even faster pace. The girl let out a few quiet whimpers in rhythm with his fucking, but tried to stay as quiet as she could. Without his grip to support her, she had to find something to hold onto, and reached for whatever cloaks were hanging up against this particular wall.

Marlon's own breathing became faster and faster as he pumped quicker and quicker. Without even a warning, he pressed himself fully inside her one last time, pushing her off her feet and causing her to cry out through her gaping mouth.

He held her up off her feet with only his pelvis muscles for a few seconds as his cock began to twitch. Wave after wave of euphoria flooded through him, but he only expressed it in short, quiet grunts. Eventually he felt the cum that was being shot up into the girl's body begin to leak out and around his prick.

Finally he let her down and removed his fingers from his mouth. He kept his dick deep inside her for just a moment longer before pulling it too from her pussy.

"Oh god," the girl whispered. "I--"

Whatever she was going to say next was cut short by the sudden light of the closet door being opened.

Marlon spun around quickly to see an older gentleman standing there with a raised crossbow pointing right at him. His pants were still down around his ankle, and he could now see the cum that still flowed down his shaft and into the hair of his balls. The woman was also still pressed up against the wall with her skirts up around her waist, struggling to turn around. It seemed that during their passionate moment, she had gotten tangled up in some traveler's equipment.

"Lessy," the older man said loudly, "what the hell are you doing?"

"Daddy!" the girl cried out in alarm, pressing her legs closer together to try to limit the sight she was currently offering up.

The man glanced away from Marlon and lowered his weapon slightly to look at his daughter pressed up against the wall. Though she pressed her knees together desperately, everything was still very visible, including the gooey white cum that dripped out of her gaping cunt and down her thighs. In fact, the more she squirmed, the more her milky white ass shook and the more semen escaped her yonic opening.

That was the type of thing Madam Memsim would have taught her whores to do intentionally. And here was this young, innocent girl wasting her potential with him.

"Hold on a moment," Marlon said, raising a hand. The old man looked back at him and refocused his bow. Beneath Marlon's booted feet, he could feel the edge of his sword lying there. Slyly, he readied his toe just beneath the blade.

"What you got to say for yourself?" the man roared.

Marlon smiled devilishly and looked the old man straight in the eye. "This girl--Lessy, was it--already has someone to call daddy, and it's not you."

Anger flashed across the man's face and he fired a bolt straight towards Marlon's heart. Lessy screamed, but in a flash, Marlon kicked up his sword and intercepted the strike in mid air, sending the shot wide. The action was difficult with his trousers still tugging at his legs, and his dick flopped up and down, but the crossbow bolt flew off course and lodged in the wall somewhere behind him.

As the old man cursed and tried to ready another bolt, Marlon followed up the action by jumping forward and bringing a heavy fist down on his assaulter's head. Lessy's father collapsed in a heap at his feet. Marlon finally had a moment to catch his breath and pull up his pants.

Behind him, Lessy was still screaming. Marlon turned around and buckled his belt. The young girl's wild movements had ruffled her dress even more to the point that it finally fell back down around her legs and hid her beautiful behind. Despite that, she still seemed to be stuck in something on the wall.

"Calm down," Marlon said soothingly as he stepped to her tangled hands and helped get them free. "Your father's unconscious, but he'll be alright."

Lessy collapsed into Marlon's chest and clung to him as she cried. "Goddammit!" she whimpered between sobs.

Marlon had never really been in this position before. Usually, the women he fucked disappeared moments after he came. Now, he had to slowly pat the girl's back and try to get her to quiet down. If her father had heard them in there, then others probably had too. It was in his best interest to remove himself from the situation as quickly as possible and find Torim.

"Shh," he hushed her, still patting her back. "It's going to be alright. Like I said, your old man's alive. You should get him into bed and bring him some Larkherb for his head when he wakes."

Lessy finally began to calm down, and she turned her eyes upwards into his. The tears in them made their color pop. He flashed her a reassuring smile. She wiped her watery eyes on his sleeve, but he didn't mind.

12