Winter Knights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," she said, and leaned up to kiss him quickly.

Marlon took the kiss in surprise. "Well, I wasn't going to kill the guy. He's only trying to protect his little girl, just like me."

Lessy released her grasp on him and walked quickly over to her father. She shook her head. "No. Thank you for..."

She hesitated, and Marlon decided now was probably the time to leave. He stepped around Lessy and her father and began to make his way out to the common room once again.

When he looked back, Lessy was cradling her father's head in her lap, but staring at Marlon. She bit her lip and shifted her gaze between his eyes and his cock which still tented his trousers.

"I meant," she said again before he could leave "thank you for fucking my brains out. I really, really needed that. I've still got a nice big room with a nice big bed upstairs if you want anything else while you're here."

Shaking his head and chuckling quietly, Marlon left the girl to tend to her old man. Maybe his time spent here wouldn't be nearly as bad as he'd predicted, even without a proper whorehouse in the region.

The time for pleasure had passed, and it was time to get serious. Marlon stepped out to the common room and strode to the large staircase leading to the rooms above. He ignored every inquisitive eye that watched him walk across the floor.

Torim and Rahab were in one of these rooms. They might be chasing a myth, but it was also the only chance he saw to save the Western Kingdoms and the whores which they contained.

12