Winter Knights Ch. 03

Story Info
Marlon trains his sister-in-law to fuck her husband.
4.1k words
4.53
3.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this chapter, I describe the undergarments of a woman and I use the word bra. I considered using terms like "shift," or "wrap," but didn't like it as much. So, I decided, in this medieval fantasy setting, the Western Kingdoms have already invented brazier technology and women of propriety fully embrace it as a form of underwear and support. I only include this note in the hopes that you can still suspend your disbelief and enjoy the story. And, listen, the bra is important to the story--integral, even. And that, plus avoiding awkward wording, is the reason for it here. As always, enjoy.

Marlon knocked at the first door he came to. Unfortunately, the only one who answered was a sleepy young man who scowled at him.

"Apologies," Marlon offered before with a wave before walking to the next room.

He could hear a commotion behind this door before he knocked, and for a moment he considered skipping it altogether. Surely Rahab wouldn't be riding Torim, so this couldn't be his brother's room. As far as he knew, Torim had never even seen Rahab naked; she wouldn't let him. Torim had confided in him that his wife had some serious ideas about the sanctity of sex and didn't condone the act unless it was for procreative purposes. The couple wasn't ready for children yet, and so Rahab refused to sleep with Torim.

Still, if this was their room Marlon would end up kicking himself when he had to walk all the way back here. And so, he knocked.

At once the noise stilled, and a moment later a curvy black woman opened the door wearing absolutely nothing. "Yes?" She asked.

Her tits were huge, bigger than any Marlon had ever seen, even in Madam Memsim's company. He struggled to draw his eyes away to meet hers.

"Sorry," he said when he finally looked up, "I'm looking for my brother, but I doubt this is his room."

The woman smirked at him. "You never know. Is this the guy you're looking for?" She pointed behind her.

Marlon craned his neck around her to catch sight of a dreamy-eyed bastard laying in ecstasy on the bed. Unsurprisingly--and a little disappointingly--it wasn't Torim. Marlon would have loved to catch the king's captain engaged in this kind of behavior with a big girl like this.

"No," Marlon responded. "Sorry."

He couldn't help but eye her ass as it jiggled while she closed the door. He'd have to track this fine lady down later. For now, all he could do was ignore the urge for round two and continue his search.

Torim and Rahab had taken the third room, and as soon as Torim opened the door, his eyes lit up.

"Marlon!" he cried out, reaching forward to embrace his brother. "We were worried you hadn't made it out of the city, but we should have known."

Torim ushered Marlon into the room quickly, giving a cautious glance out into the hallway before closing the door behind them. Rahab sat on the bed with her hands in her lap. Through the wall to the left of them he could hear the squeaking of a bed as the commotion next door continued.

Rahab blushed, but looked pleased to see Marlon. "I'm so glad you're safe," she said with genuine joy. "I feel that this quest might be impossible without your help."

Marlon smiled at Rahab. He'd always gotten the feeling that his brother's wife despised him. With his propensity for sexual activity and her proclivity against it, this had never really surprised him. Now, though, he was glad to hear she might be warming up to him.

"What news do you bring, brother?" Torim asked as he seated himself beside his wife, maintaining a chaste gap between the two of them.

Marlon frowned at the floor. "Nothing good," he said. "Melville has fallen to Larkton, and," he glanced at Rahab, "I'm sure they're rapingmy women as we speak."

"Marlon, please!" Rahab interjected.

Torim reached over and placed a placating hand over hers. "Darling, it's alright. I've got a feeling we'll have to get used to such... vulgarities if we are to be successful."

Rahab turned toward Torim, her eyes brimming with tears. "I fear you're right as well."

Marlon stepped to a rickety wooden chair against the wall. There was no table to sit at, only the chair. "What do you mean?" he inquired.

"Hmm," Torim hummed thoughtfully as he rubbed his bald head. "How do I spell out the journey before us?"

At a loss, he turned to Rahab, who blushed even deeper, but looked steadfast at Marlon. "We've learned that the blade is hidden in another realm."

"What blade?" Marlon asked dumbly.

"King Hammond's blade," explained Rahab.

Marlon couldn't fully repress the smile that crept to his face. "Oh, yes. What was it called? Conus? Citus?"

Rahab glared daggers into Marlon's soul. "Coitus," she finally said furtively.

Marlon snapped his fingers. "Right. Coitus. Named after King Hammond's legendary lays."

Torim cleared his throat. Rahab continued. "Yes. Coitus is sealed in another realm. We think we know how to gain entrance to that realm, but the key is... well it's very Hammond-esque."

Marlon sat up, startled. "Wait, don't tell me. Somehow, fucking will gain us access to King Hammond's sword?"

"Marlon!" Torim barked again, but it was Rahab's turn to comfort her husband.

She sighed. "Yes, Marlon. Fu-fucking is the key to getting the sword to save our kingdom. But first we must journey to King Hammond's most holy ground."

"And where is that, exactly?" Marlon asked.

Torim and Rahab shared a glance. Next door the squeaking became louder. That lucky bastard must be having the time of his life.

"We were hoping maybe you'd know," Torim offered. "We've already inspected the ruins of the palace, and the king's childhood home, but neither have offered any clues."

Marlon considered all of this for a moment, running a hand through his hair. "You've inspected these places, yes, but have you tried sixty-nineing in them?"

Torim and Rahab blushed in concert. "No," they both said at once, surprising each other.

Rahab took over. "Look, I know Torim's told you all about our sex life, or the lack thereof. At the King's palace I--" she bit her lip and looked at her husband.

Torim allowed a broad smile to cross his face.

"I slipped one breast from my bodice to show Torim, but nothing happened," she finished.

Marlong groaned, exasperated. "Of course nothing happened. Rahab, I'm sorry, but bodies are meant to be enjoyed. Seeing a naked woman is wonderful, sure, but it is absolutely incomparable to actually fucking. Please tell me you at least sucked my brother's dick at Hammond's childhood home?"

The couple dropped their faces. Even Torim's wide smile disappeared.

"Alright," Marlon said, standing. "That's our next step, then. We have to revisit these places and do the ritual correctly." He stared the couple down until each raised their eyes to meet his. "That means you two need to get over this shit already and have some real, kinky sex."

Rahab spoke up. "Well, we actually thought that maybe with your help you could perform the ritual for us."

Marlon shook his head, though his thoughts immediately turned to Lessy the barmaid and the beautiful woman he'd only moments ago walked in on. Speaking of which, the noise next door finally ceased. That dude must have shot loads up into that gorgeous pussy.

Marlon's dick twitched in his trousers, but he had more important schemes on his mind. "Unfortunately, as I've already said, the larky bastards are currently rapingmy women, which means unless you want me to sleep with your wife," he looked at Torim who blushed even harder than Rahab just then, "it's got to be you two."

The pair sighed, which really shouldn't have upset Marlon, but it did. He raised his voice. "You two have been married for very nearly three years and yet the most you've seen of each other is a measly nipple. If you care about this kingdom, you need to understand that even by a holy man's standards your relationship is prudish."

Torim looked up at his brother and jutted his chin. "I understand and I take on this responsibility."

Marlon had to stop himself from slapping his forehead in exasperation. Instead, he turned to Rahab. "And are you, Rahab, wife of Captain Torim of King Herman's royal army, prepared to take my brother's hard prick up your ass if it be necessary?"

Rahab started a little. "Up the ass?" she squeaked.

"Surely that's not--" Torim started, but Marlon quieted him with a raised finger.

"It may not come to that, and yet it may. I only want to know if Rahab is prepared to do what it takes."

Rahab inspected her delicate fingers for a moment before turning to look her husband in the eyes. Without saying a word, she reached up and began to unlace her bodice. Her large breasts, which had always been kept rather contained by the garment, began to sag looser and looser as she progressed.

When the corset was loose enough, she removed it completely and stood, wearing just her dress beneath. With a breath, she lifted the dress up and over her shoulders to reveal a white bra and panties beneath.

"Good god, woman," Marlon cried in exasperation, though he couldn't deny he was enjoying the impromptu strip-tease she was putting on. By the stupid grin on Torim's face, it looked like his brother was enjoying it as well. "How many layers do you really need?"

Rahab looked over at Marlon as if becoming aware of his presence for the first time. "Can I get some privacy, please?" She barked.

Marlon raised his arms in defense and slowly slipped out the door to leave the couple alone.

He still needed to find a room in which to stay. After checking the door next to theirs, he was pleased to find the space empty and claimed it as his own. He shut the lock behind him just in case he was actually repossessing someone else's rented room, and then rushed to press his ear against the wall leading to Rahab and Torim's room.

Sadly, he found he could hear nothing.It makes sense, he supposed.If they really do get down to business, it won't be anything nearly as extreme or loud as what that whore was doing two doors down.

For a moment, he considered running down the hall to see if he'd have any luck inviting that curvy woman to his room, now that he actually had one. Instead, figuring his brother and sister-in-law might still need some advice, he lay on his bed and waited. Tomorrow, he'd force them to King Hammond's ruined palace and see what could be done.

A little over an hour later, just as Marlon was beginning to drift off to sleep, he heard a quiet knock at his door.

Jarred awake, even by the slight sound, he tip-toed to the door. If it was Lessy's father coming to finish him off, or if it was the previous occupant he may or may not have displaced, he didn't want to tip them off that anyone was here.

On the other hand, if it was that pale, innocent barmaid, or that dark-skinned, busty whore, he definitely wanted them to know he was awake.

Gingerly, Marlon eased the door open a crack. To his surprise, it was Rahab who stood at the opening. She had put her clothing back on, and--it seemed to him--had tightened her bodice even more than before. Once again, her massive titties were completely hidden away.

"Can I... come in?" She whispered.

"Of course," Marlon responded, matching her volume.

Rahab stepped inside but didn't sit on the bed or in the chair. Instead, she just stood right in front of Marlon who closed the door. She moved her eyes all around his room, though there was nothing new to see; it was exactly the same layout as her's.

"So," Marlon started. "Did you do it?"

Rahab met his eyes then, then cast them downward. "No," she admitted. "I got my bodice and dress off, then my bra."

She looked back up at Marlon with pride in her eyes. "He saw both of my breasts, Marlon," she said in excitement.

"But..." her brother-in-law prodded.

"But I couldn't go any further. I couldn't even drop my panties to show him where he'll eventually stick his... you know."

Marlon rubbed his chin and looked at Rahab. "Then how do you expect we'll uncover this holy sword and save the kingdom, Rahab?"

The woman sighed. "I know I can do it, but I want to be prepared." She looked up once more. "I don't want him to be disappointed, so I came to you for help."

Marlon started in surprise. "Help? Like training?"

She maintained eye contact. "Yes. Something like that. I need pointers, or I need instruction, or I need... practice."

There was an odd glimmer in her eyes like Marlon had never seen. It was somewhat mischievous.

"I need you to show me what I should do to my husband," she said, taking both of Marlon's hands in her's. "And," she added, "of course, I need it kept secret from Torim. You are the most experienced person I've ever met when it comes to sex, and I need you to teach me what you know."

Marlon looked at where their hands met. He thought of the barmaid, whose innocence had belied an obvious carnal knowledge once he'd gotten her in that closet. Rahab's innocence was different. It was true.

He looked up in her eyes. "Alright, I'll train you, but you've got to stop using these pussy words like sex. What really gets a man ready is when a woman has a foul mouth. Call it was it is: Fucking."

He felt a shiver run through Rahab's body and into her hands. "OK," she said. "I need you to teach me to fuck my husband." Though they both kept their tone low, she somehow lowered it even more around the expletive.

"More," Marlon commanded.

Rahab actually smiled. "I've never done this," she confided--though she really didn't have to. "I need you to teach me to fuck my husband better than he's ever been fucked."

"Good. More," he said again.

"I want to fuck my husband. I want to take his dick--no, his cock--all the way up in my-my pussy." She was really picking up steam now. "I want him to cum all over my body, all over my tits and rub it in. I want him to cum in my pussy and then push it back out in his mouth and then I want him to kiss me and swap his semen back to me. Then, I want to swallow it all."

The whole time she spoke, she also trembled.

Marlon moved his mouth right next to Rahab's, as if he were going to kiss her. Rahab even puckered her lips, ready for it. "Do you feel something?" he whispered huskily instead. "Between your legs, do you feel a wetness?"

"Yes," she whispered, and closed her eyes.

"Do you feel your entire being coiled up, just begging to be released?"

"Mmm," she hummed. "Yes, I do. I do."

Marlon dropped Rahab's hands. She opened her eyes. "Good. That's the first step. Now, what would you do, if I did this?"

He reached out quickly and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her body close into his. She squirmed slightly at first, but then let it happen.

"And what would you do," he continued, "If I led you to the bed?"

He walked with her over to the bed. She walked complacently.

"Ah," Marlon hummed, pleased. "You're a good girl who does what she's told. That's what I like to see."

Rahab closed her eyes and Marlon watched another shudder pass through her.

"What if I did this?" He asked again.

Deftly, he turned her around and bent her over the bed. She caught herself with her hands and presented her covered ass to him. Marlon then loomed over her and roughly unlaced the bodice before ripping it clean off her body.

Rahab gasped as her tits came free, swinging low on her body now.

Next, Marlon reached into his boot and removed the one knife he hadn't stowed upon arriving at the tavern. In one movement, he ripped her dress free and let it fall, pooling around the bed where she rested her hands.

"Oh my god," Rahab just said.

Marlon continued by grabbing her white panties roughly and pulling them down around the woman's legs. She lifted her feet and stepped out of them. Then, Marlon stepped back to admire his work.

Rahab glanced over her shoulder with a signature blush. Marlon was now seeing more of his sister-in-law's body than his brother had ever seen. Her ass was great, almost as great as her tits. Her right buttcheek had a brown birthmark that almost looked like a crown. Leaning as she was now, he could see her unshaven bush and most of her cunt. And, true to her word, it was sopping wet.

Marlon tossed his cotton shirt to the side, then stepped back up to her and undid his buckle. He slid his own pants all the way off, tossing them away. "And now," he said quietly, "What would you do if I did this?"

Rahab jumped when she felt Marlon's hard penis touching against her asshole.

"No," Rahab murmured. "Please. I thought we'd work up to that if it really was necessary."

"Sorry Rahab," Marlon said with a little laugh. "I'm afraid we don't have time to work up to things.

Rahab braced herself. "Ok," she said. She was committed.

Marlon spit into his palm and ran it up and down his shaft, readying it to enter Rahab's anus. Slowly, he pressed the engorged head of his cock into the puckering hole.

Rahab tensed, but then forced herself to relax. Marlon continued to venture inside of her, going slowly. At the halfway point, he leaned over her back and kissed just above her bra. Rahab breathed rapidly.

"Relax," he said. "This will be fun."

In one fluid motion, he pushed the rest of his member inside of her. Rahab gripped the sheets and yelped. Then she laughed.

"How does it feel?" Marlon asked from behind her.

"It feels..." Rahab tried to form words as Marlon slowly withdrew. Her breathing hitched, and then he pushed back inside of her. "It feels..." She couldn't form words properly as Marlon picked up the pace. "It feels... goooooooood," she finally said.

With that, Marlon began fucking her asshole in earnest. He went in and out in a steady motion, always grunting as he sank himself to his shaft. He had chosen this particular hole of Rahab's partly to test her, but partly because he didn't believe her pussy could take his entire length.

Rahab grunted alongside him, and her grunts soon turned to moans. Marlon picked up his pace, fucking her ass harder and faster. He slapped her ass, which shocked a yelp out of her and left a stark red handprint right beside the crown. She moaned louder and louder as he continued to fuck her.

Finally, he pulled out and stayed out.

Rahab stood up straight and turned around. "Did you cum?" She asked excitedly.

"Not yet," Marlon responded, stroking his prick to keep it hard. "I want to try something different."

Rahab's face lit up. "Yes. Anything."

"I want to try that thing you were talking about earlier," he explained with a smile.

Rahab suddenly looked pensive. "It was just dirty talk."

"Well, your dirty talk worked," he said. "And I want to try it. Don't deny you don't. It was you, after all, who suggested it."

She nodded. "Alright."

"But first," Marlon said, "Show me your tits."

Eagerly, Rahab picked up Marlon's knife which he'd discarded on the floor. He watched her with a raised eyebrow as she quickly cut the garment off of her and let it fall to the floor. Her big breasts came flooding out, her areolas large and dark. She then backed up to the bed and lay on her back, lifting one knee and looking at Marlon.

"Beckon me with a finger," Marlon instructed.

Rahab did as instructed, adding a saucy little smile with it.

Even though Marlon was stroking his cock, it was Rahab's gestures which really made him stone hard. He moved to the foot of the bed and climbed on top of her.

Marlon crawled between Rahab's legs and guided his penis to her vagina. He teased her opening with the head of his cock and watched as her eyes closed and her face flushed. Rahab had one of those complexions you always liked to see after a good fucking. The red spreading across her face matched the red across her chest.

Marlon leaned over the woman and tested the waters for a kiss. He found no hesitation there and forced his tongue into her at the same moment he forced his prick into her. It turned out she could take him fully, and he sank himself all the way in her until his ballsack slapped against the ass he'd been fucking only moments ago.

12