Winter Knights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rahab moaned into his mouth and threw her arms around his neck. He pumped in and out of her in a steady motion, tasting her moans as well as her tongue. He pulled back to watch her as he fucked her.

He loved to see her large, heavy breasts bouncing up and down her body as he fucked in and out. He picked up the pace and watched them move faster and faster, their hard nipples almost hypnotizing him.

Marlon reached up to Rahab's hands and moved them down to her tits, showing her how to knead them, how to play with her nipples while getting fucked.

"Oh god, Rahab," He moaned. "You were secretly a slut this whole time."

Rahab took a cue from him and responded with a breathy "Yes. I've wanted this so long. I want you to fuck my pussy. I want you to fuck my pussy."

It was simple, but effective, and Marlon sped up, breathing heavier and heavier. Finally, he supported himself on the bed above her and let his core explode. Rahab's eyes flashed open wide as she watched him cum inside her.

Quickly after cumming, Marlon pulled out of her and lay beside her on the bed. She looked over at him.

"What do I do now?" she asked

Marlong groaned in exasperation. "What we talked about earlier. Come on, get on top of me."

Rahab complied quickly, getting on all fours and turning around on the bed, positioning her sloppy cunt above Marlon's mouth. Marlon opened wide, ready to accept the load he'd just dumped. Even for his standards, this was new territory, but he was ready for it.

Little dribbles of cum dripped into his mouth and he tasted himself, salty and pleasant only through the haze of extreme horniness.

"You might have to squeeze a little to get it out," he advised, then reopened his mouth.

Rahab contracted her vaginal walls and then the load of cum came quickly into Marlon's mouth. The gladiator gripped Rahab's asscheek tightly and she took the signal to move back to her old position.

Marlon lay on his side beside the beautiful woman and put his lips to hers once more, this time spitting his load into her. Then he leaned back on one and gently ran a hand up and down her body while he watched the magic.

First, Rahab's eyes went wide when she realized that cum did not taste good. Then, she replaced her surprise with determination and swallowed. Finally, she smiled at Marlon and closed her eyes.

"Oh god," she said. "Oh god, what have I been missing out on?"

Marlon laughed. "My, my, you are a kinky bitch."

That only made Rahab smile wider.

Marlon lay back down beside her and placed his hands across his chest, enjoying the distinct feeling of lying naked next to someone. "By the way," he said. "I wouldn't suggest trying that cum-swapping we just did. Some men might be into it--like me--but for Torim it might be a bit much."

Rahab merely nodded, her eyes still closed.

They both lay in happy post-coital bliss until they fell asleep.

12