Winter Knights Ch. 04

Story Info
A threesome in the whorehouse while drama unfolds.
5.4k words
4.48
2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marlon and Rahab were in for a rude awakening. The sun had barely risen enough to shine through the inn room's one window and cast a ray across Marlon's soft penis and Rahab's unshaved vagina. During the night, Rahab had turned in her sleep and wrapped her legs and arms around Marlon. Marlon had been having a lovely dream about all the whores he missed back home. His prick twitched softly in rhythm with his dreamy humping.

Suddenly the door swung open and banged against the wall, stirring them both. At first, neither one knew where they were and they looked around groggily. Their eyes met and Rahab jumped up out of bed, away from her brother-in-law.

Then they both looked to the open door and saw Torim--the only one of them wearing any clothing at all, and of course it was his full military uniform. He glanced between Marlon and Rahab, his face hiding any and all emotion. Of course, he spared a glance to Rahab's bush, as this was the first time he'd ever seen his wife's sacral place.

Marlon leaned up on his elbows and grimaced. This had not been the desired outcome of the previous night.

"Torim!" Rahab shouted loudly, trying to cover her tits and vagina with her arms. The method proved successful for her unshaved snatch, but it was impossible to obscure those low-hanging melons on her chest.

As a second course of action, she reached desperately for her bra, forgetting that she had cut the thing apart. Then, she reached for her dress, but that too was torn to shreds. Finally, she settled on the only option available, and sat back down on the bed to hang her head.

Where she sat offered Marlon a great view of her plump posterior as it rested on the comforter, but he only spared that a passing glance. His main focus was Torim, who still had yet to say anything or even emote.

An inn patron passed by in the hallway behind Torim, slowing his pace slightly as he glanced inside and saw the naked woman at the edge of the bed. If Rahab had been looking up, she'd have been mortified. Thankfully, she was blissfully unaware that in the past eight hours more than the two brothers had seen her in her completely natural state.

"Torim," Rahab said quietly while still looking at the floor. "I needed Marlon's help if we are to save the kingdom."

Torim finally strode into the room, but he didn't shut the door behind him. Another patron--the shapely black woman from the night before--passed by. This woman, at least, had the sense to stop and appreciate what she was seeing before passing on. That made four people who had now seen Rahab's pussy.

"Did you fuck her?" Torim asked, his voice gravelly.

Marlon looked dead in Torim's eyes and lied. "No. She just needed some pointers about her body."

Torim shifted his gaze to his wife. He waited a moment before she looked up. Marlon couldn't see from here, but he heard her sniffles and was pretty sure there were tears.

"Did you fuck him?" He asked the more reliable source.

Any person with an ounce of common sense would deny, deny, deny. But Rahab's moral compass far outweighed her survival instinct, and she gave in to the pressure. "Yes," she whispered.

With that, Torim turned on his heel and stalked back out the door, still refusing to close it. If he was trying to punish his wife by showing the whole world what a whore she was, it worked, for yet another patron walked through the hallway.

This time Rahab saw the stranger staring at her and yelped before grabbing the sheets and pulling them up over her body. Unfortunately for Marlon, the stranger happened to be the old man, Lessy's father.

"Shit," Marlon cried out.

The man, seeing Marlon naked with yet another woman, rushed into the room.

"What are you doing?" Rahab screeched. "Can't you see I'm indecent! Get out!"

The old man was undeterred and Marlon scrambled to grab his knife first. His hand reached the hilt, but a heavy boot rested on the blade, holding it fast to the floor.

With his ass in the air, Marlon looked up at Lessy's father. The old guy grimaced at the champion and grumbled two words: "Get out."

"Of course, of course," Marlon offered, standing quickly and finding his pants. The old man was at his heels, herding him to the doorway the entire time he slipped them on. He didn't even have time to grab his shirt before he was in the hallway.

"I'll meet you at the palace," he called back to Rahab over his shoulder as she still sat confused on the bed. Then, Marlon was ushered down the stairs, across the floor, and out the front door. He emerged once more into the rundown city square, squinting up into the sunlight above.

Beside him, smoking a pipe on the front step, was the beautiful black woman from earlier. She raised an eyebrow at him as she pulled on the pipe, and patted the step beside her.

In contrast to when he'd first seen her completely naked, she now wore trousers and a shirt, somewhat similar to what Marlon wore now--sans the shirt. The clothing did a good job hiding her impressive assets, and Marlon couldn't help but consider that Madam Memsim would never allow her women to wear something so proprietous. The retired gladiator sat down beside her with a heavy plop and accepted the pipe she offered to him.

"Old Barius's daughter in the storage, then that gorgeous woman upstairs?" the whore commented. "You sure get around quick."

Marlon nearly coughed on the smoke he'd inhaled. "Fuck! my equipment!" he exclaimed, moving to stand.

The woman simply placed a large hand on his shoulder and pushed him back down, shaking her head. "Don't worry about it. Lessy likes you; she'll get you your stuff somehow."

Marlon nodded in thanks and took another drag of the pipe before handing it back.

"You a whore?" he asked while breathing out a stream of smoke.

The woman smirked at him. "Hell of a charmer. No wonder you get so many maidens." She puffed on her pipe. "My name's Tarissa, by the way."

"Sorry," said Marlon. "I'm not my usual chipper self, else I'd try and lay you right here, right now."

Tarissa shrugged. "Hell, ain't gotta try. Just gotta pay."

Marlon smiled. She didn't get it. Sure, he'd paid for his fair number of women, but his charm was what usually got him a free fuck from even the stingiest of courtesans.

"I need to get to the palace," Marlon explained, taking the pipe again from the woman.

"The old one? In ruins?" She spoke through a cloudy haze.

Marlon nodded, returning the instrument.

With her pipe, Tarissa pointed past the old fountain base and above the rooftops beyond. There, Marlon could make out a spire that rose above everything else.

"That's all that really remains," Tarissa explained. Then she shifted her pipe just to the right. "Beside it--you can't see it from here, 'course--but beside it is my place."

He glanced at her and saw the seductive smile of a trained woman. "Come by anytime you want, but I ain't cheap."

Marlon smiled back, putting his usual style into it. "Don't worry about me; don't you know I'm a champion in Melville? They pay big for that."

"Oooh," the woman swooned.

Her entire demeanor changed as soon as she realized he wasn't just some penniless traveler. Her voice became softer and she subtly moved her arm down her shirt so that it hugged her breasts and showed off how large they were.

"In that case, you absolutely must visit me." She leaned in closer to Marlon and breathed a stream of smoke into his mouth. "You can ask anyone around here--hell, ask Harold, the guy you walked in on. I can do the most amazing things that no one's ever done before."

She leaned even further in and softly ran a tongue around Marlon's mouth before backing off. He recognized the move from Bathsheba's work. It was a sure way to get a rise out of any man's pants.

"Oh, I doubt that," Marlon said, raising his eyebrows. "You ever heard of Madam Memsim's?"

Tarissa laughed loudly, snorting. "Madam Memsim is a hack," she proclaimed. "She teaches cheap tricks to those women, but it's all business. I'm the real deal."

Marlon thought for a moment. He looked back at the closed door of the inn he'd been kicked out of. It would take some time for Torim and Rahab to reconcile, if they ever did. He said he'd meet them at the palace, and it was just too convenient that Tarissa's place was right next door.

"Come on," Tarissa said, standing and stretching. At some point, she had tucked her shirt tightly into her pants without Marlon even noticing. "I can see you're thinking about it, so let's just do it."

She started strolling confidently away, rolling her hips in that lovely way he liked best. Marlon rubbed his chin as he watched her sultry walk. She turned and beckoned him with one finger, and with that he was sold.

He stood quickly and quickened his step to catch up to her. Standing side by side, he now realized how large a woman she really was. She stood a good inch and a half taller than him, and some might have called her fat who didn't know any better. She wasn't fat, she was curvy, she was buxom, she was a big woman that he knew only so many men could handle.

Confident he was one of them, he followed her through the streets of Hammondguard to a squat little building beside the crumbling spire.

Marlon stopped for a moment to inspect the site of the temple. Tarissa hadn't been lying when she'd said that was all that really remained. The rest of it was all crumbling stone blocks with only a few remaining rooms that could really be entered.

Tarissa took his hand. Her skin was so smooth he almost didn't feel it until she strengthened her grasp and pulled him towards the door. "Come on," she said with a wink. "I think you'll like it in here."

The palace was riotous with a cacophony of sexual pleasure. Though the building was small, it was filled with at least a dozen women, each one prettier than the last. Some were bent over a bartop being railed from behind, letting out the practiced moan of women-for-hire. Others were on their knees sucking off men in uniform--members of the wall guard he'd seen upon entering the city--with a pleasant gluck gluck. Others were just strolling around with their tits out, trying desperately to push their breasts out just a little further to entice the few remaining men playing cards at a table instead of screwing. Most of them were black like Tarissa.

The women all nodded at Tarissa as she led Marlon towards a room in the back. One of the few white women in the establishment, a redhead with small but perky tits hanging out of a tight corset, walked with them for a moment.

"Oh, you're in for the screw of your life," she commented to Marlon, running a finger over his exposed biceps before going on her way.

The two entered a darkened room at the back, and when Tarissa shut the door, all sounds from the outside were muffled, though Marlon could still hear a few moans and gasps from beyond. He had always had the best fucks of his life in places like this, his senses overloaded with the sounds, smells, and sights surrounding him.

Tarissa sat him down on a bed, then lit an oil lamp on a table beside it. Then she turned to him and removed her shirt, letting her huge breasts fall out.

Marlon had already known they were bigger than any he'd ever seen, but in private like this they were something else. Her areolas were larger than Rahab's, but much, much darker--even darker than Tarissa's ebony skin. They hung low on Tarissa's body, and as she moved to straddle him, they bounced playfully in his face. Marlon felt himself grow hard, his cock pressing into Tarissa's crotch.

"So, you've got money?" She asked, as she dangled a nipple in front of Marlon's mouth.

Marlon tentatively leaned forward and tried to catch it with his teeth, but Tarissa drew them away quickly, placing a restraining hand on his shoulder.

"Ah, ah, ah," she chided, running her fingers across his pecs and up to cup his face. "You gotta pay first."

Marlon leaned back in the bed and smirked. "Dammit, I've misplaced my purse," he teased.

Tarissa raised a dark eyebrow at him and leaned forward to follow him. Her tits hung heavily and nearly touched his naked chest. "Come on, big champion," she mocked. "Where's all that prize money from being the best fighter in Melville?"

Marlon slowly moved one hand up Tarissa's pant leg and stopped just short of her exposed waist. "Remember? Lessy will sneak it to me somehow."

Tarissa laughed, causing her big melons to jiggle. "So, I'm supposed to take you for your word?"

"Oh just ask anyone," Marlon responded, playfully moving his lips closer to hers. "Hell, ask Rahab, the woman you walked in on. I'm good for the money."

Despite herself, Tarissa bit her lower lip and moved in for a kiss. Marlon backed off just enough for her to miss. He also moved his hand up further on her body, but she was too distracted to notice he was now touching her skin. Tarissa's long, curly black hair tickled Marlon's face slightly, and he breathed in the scent of whatever perfume she was wearing.

"Oh, I couldn't fuck you without paying first," Marlon complained. "I guess I'll just have to leave with my balls as full as my wallet."

Tarissa shifted slightly, sitting up. She could feel the impressive package beneath her, and Marlon thought he even saw a damp spot forming there. Marlon took the opportunity to sit up as well, and in doing so, to move both hands to Tarissa's waist. He lightly bounced up and down to increase the pressure on both his penis and her vagina.

The large woman wrapped her arms around Marlon's neck and breathed deeply. He could hear the irregularity of it, though she hid it well.

"You promise you've got coin?" she asked, glancing down at his pants as they rose even further against her.

Marlon leaned forward and whispered in her ear "I promise by the time we're done you won't even be worried about the coin."

With that, Tarissa could take no more, and she pushed the man down flat on the bed, leaning over him. She pressed her pillowy lips into his and kissed him passionately. Marlon moved his hands up to her great tits and played with them gleefully.

They were so large and soft, and he kneaded them in slow circular motions. Tarissa stuck her tongue into his mouth and eagerly swapped spit. When she pulled away for a moment, a string of saliva connected them.

She stared into his eyes, hesitating for a moment. "Damn," she finally said, and moved her hands down to undo his belt.

Marlon shifted up the bed to help her get his pants off him and free his impressive cock, which sprung up straight immediately. He leaned on his elbows as he watched her slip her own trousers off. Her pussy was saved bare. The skin around it was as dark as the rest of her, but through the slit he could see glistening pink inside.

"I'm not doing this for free," she said, standing there fully naked. Marlon could listen to her talk like that forever, just watching her big heavy breasts and her bald cunt. "You gotta give me something in return."

Marlon, slightly hypnotized by the sight before him, said "I'll give you anything you want and more. Just come join me on this bed."

Tarissa smirked at him and tilted her head. "Oh, you have no idea what you've just promised."

As she returned to the bed, Marlon held out his arms to accept her tits again, but she surprised him. Instead of climbing atop him as before, she crawled onto the bed and turned around. She slowly raised one leg and moved one plush thigh over his head to the other side. Immediately above his face was her gorgeous black cunt and her huge round ass. Marlon reached one hand up to grip her malleable buttocks, and used the other to softly rub her slit, running circles around her clitoris.

Tarissa giggled softly and breathed out a quiet sigh. "Oh baby, that's good. But you can do better than that."

While Marlon played with Tarissa's pussy, pulling the lips apart to reveal the pink walls, Tarissa lowered her head onto his hard cock.

"Oh god," Marlon exclaimed as she pushed his entire length into her throat. He'd gotten head from whores before, but none of them had ever been able to fit him entirely into their mouths.

He withdrew his fingers from Tarissa's pussy and reveled in the feeling of her spit running down to his balls, her tongue licking up and down his shaft, her full lips pressed against his base. Tarissa worked up and down, gagging again and again and still going back for me. Her huge tits didn't swing above his stomach so much as her hard nipples rested constantly at his sides while the huge globes bounced with each sensual movement. The drool dripping from her mouth became thicker and soon stuck to his thighs and stomach as well.

Suddenly, she pulled back her head and looked back at Marlon. The instant release of pressure and pleasure was jarring, and he looked up to meet her eyes.

"I said, this ain't a free job. You got to do your part too."

Marlon started and began to lift his hand back up to her cunt, but before he could make a move, Tarissa lowered her huge ass to his face. She hovered just above him, dangling her pussy above his mouth, moving it slowly back and forth.

In awe of the incredible sight of her close up asshole directly before him, he changed the course of his hands. He placed one on each asscheek, and then gripped firmly into her soft, supple flesh. His mouth was open slightly, and just a bit of Tarissa's juices dribbled down into it. He licked his lips, and swallowed, delighted at the taste of her.

"Yeah," the woman crooned. "You know what I want you to do to me."

Marlon darted out his tongue and licked up the full length of Tarissa's cunt. She tasted divine, which surprised him.

"Yeah," she moaned. "Just like that."

Just as Marlon had never had a whore engulf his entire cock before, he'd also never tasted a woman's vagina. This was unfamiliar territory for him, but he decided kissing pussy lips couldn't be any different from kissing the lips of the mouth. He leaned his head up to her opening and pressed fully against her, darting his tongue inside and rolling it around.

"Ngh," Tarissa groaned. "Y-yeah. Like that."

Suddenly, the large woman sat back completely, pressing her ass down on Marlon's face. Above him, he could feel her move her arms up to play with her tits while he continued to move his tongue around her pussy, sucking gently on the lips at either side.

Tarissa began to grind on his face to help with his movements and continued to moan loudly. Eventually, Marlon moved his attention down to her clit. He tested the waters first by licking it. This earned him a shiver which he felt all the way down in Tarissa's ass, which he quickly slapped with his right hand.

Above him, Tarissa laughed lightly. "Ooh, yeah. Right there," she said.

He kept his tongue focused on that little nub, running circles around it just as he'd done with his fingers plenty of times. Tarissa moaned even louder, though her grinding had stopped as she focused on the pure pleasure he was sending through her.

Tarissa even yelped slightly when he teased her with a very soft nip at her clitoris before resuming his circles. Once again, he moved his tongue all the way up her slit and beyond. He licked his way past her pussy and onto the skin between cunt and anus.

Using his hands, he pushed her plump ass down slightly in order to lick all the way to her asshole. He stopped there, waiting to see if this would be too much for the woman.

"Well," he heard her say, out of breath. "What are you waiting for?"

Marlon slowly lapped around the unfamiliar opening before sticking his tongue inside. Tarissa giggled and shuttered in response.

Yet, Marlon found he missed the taste of her and ran a trail of saliva back down to her pussy, lapping up at the juices that had begun leaking in his short absence.

Tarissa then bent back down over his body and resumed blowing him. Once again, his entire prick was consumed by the warmth of her mouth. Her tongue played a dangerous game on that most sensitive head of his cock. She knew exactly how to lick in order to drive him absolutely crazy while she bobbed her head up and down.

12