Winter Knights Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marlon moaned into her pussy and pressed his tongue in as far as it could go, desperate to taste a part of her that no one had ever been. He sucked furiously at her opening while swirling around inside her. He kneaded her ass in his hands as he tongue fucked her.

Tarissa's head had stopped, but his cock was still in her mouth. He allowed his left hand to leave her buttocks to join his mouth, and rubbed fast circles around her clit while sticking his tongue in deep.

The black woman moaned with his dick in her mouth, and her grinding resumed. The moans came faster and faster, and Marlon took that as his cue to keep on going. He played with her pussy faster, but kept his rhythm steady.

Suddenly his prick was exposed to open air once more as Tarissa sat up slightly, moaning and groaning in pleasure. Marlon could feel the walls of her pussy contracting against his tongue, but he didn't stop his licking until all movement had ceased.

Finally, Tarissa dismounted him and stood beside the bed. She stumbled a little and caught herself against the wall. She looked at him with wide eyes.

"Holy shit," she said once she'd finally caught her breath. "I've never cum like that."

Marlon wiped his face with his hand, then popped each finger in his mouth, one after the other. The taste of her was still on them and he savored every bit of it.

"God, you weren't kidding when you said I wouldn't be worried about the coin." She rested with one hand against the wall and the other on her heart. Her heavy breathing made her breasts wobble slightly. Her pussy still glistened in the lamplight. Marlon drank all this in.

He leaned up in bed and sat back against the headboard. "Good, because I never pay if I don't cum." He pointed to his dick which was still as hard as ever.

"Y-yeah," Tarissa said. "Whichever hole you want. On the house." She moved back over to him and held up her tits enticingly.

Marlon rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "What if I want a hole you don't have?"

Tarissa frowned and let her breasts flop down. "What do you mean?"

Marlon nodded towards the door. "That redhead seemed eager to join us."

"You mean you didn't enjoy what I can do?" The woman asked disappointedly.

"I said 'joinus,' not 'join me.'" Marlon began slowly stroking his member to keep it hard. "Go and get her, then come back to me."

"Of course," Tarissa said. "Brianna deserves to get in on this."

As she turned to leave, Marlon gave her backside a nice slap that caused her booty to shake and elicited a nice cry of surprise from Tarissa. She left the door open, and Marlon pumped himself slowly while enjoying the sight outside.

He saw Tarissa walk over to Brianna, the redhead, who was already fellating another man. She pointed back to the open door and Brianna looked, smiling when she saw Marlon. Marlon smiled back and gave a little wave with his cock.

Immediately, Brianna abandoned the man she was with to walk with Tarissa. As they approached the door, another woman stepped up and spoke quietly with Tarissa. This other woman was also black, though with much smaller proportions. Her tits were as small as Brianna's, and she wore her dark hair in a long braid down her back. Both her and Tarissa glanced his way questioningly.

Again, in response, Marlon waggled his hard prick. The new girl smiled as well and joined Tarissa and Brianna as they came towards him.

The trio entered the room and Brianna closed the door behind them. "This is Jenny," Tarissa explained. "She was hoping to join us as well."

Marlon pretended to think it over as he looked the woman up and down. He gestured at her vaguely. "Let me see what I'm getting in this deal."

Instantly, the woman undid the small portion of her bodice that was still tied and removed it. Then she slipped quickly out of her skirt and stood before Marlon completely naked. Unlike Tarissa, Jenny kept her pubic hair long and unruly, obscuring the pussy beneath it. She held her arms out wide so Marlon could inspect her.

Still, he considered. "Turn around."

She complied. Her ass was smooth, delicate, and beautiful.

"Bend over," he commanded.

Again she complied, pushing her butt out towards him and looking over her shoulder.

"And now spread your cheeks."

She grabbed each buttcheek with one hand and spread them to show her asshole and the pink inside her cunt.

"Hold that pose while I think this over," Marlon said, leaning his head back against his hands. He then turned his attention to the redhead who had already undressed and now stood with a matching red bush. "Brianna. Come over here and sit beside me on the bed."

"Right away," Brianna said enthusiastically as she bounced over to sit cross legged beside him.

"Play with your pussy while I watch, Brianna," Marlon commanded.

"Yes, sir!" she chimed.

The redhead spread her legs on the bed, one of them overlapping Marlon's legs, and began to play with herself. She pulled the pale skin of her pussylips open and began slowly by circling her clit. She started moaning almost instantly, with little muffled sounds, and then began groaning loudly as she popped three fingers up into her cunt and began fingerfucking herself.

Marlon looked back at Jenny who still stood in the pose he'd ordered her to keep. Torim may be the king's captain, but he had no idea about this kind of power.

"How much for Jenny to join us?" Marlon asked Tarissa without letting his eyes leave Jenny's spread buttcheeks.

"I think you misunderstand, sir," Tarissa said sweetly as she came to stand beside The lounging champion. She leaned down to whisper in his ear. "The girls all know that anyone who can pleasure me is a fuck god."

Marlon reached out a hand and fondled one of Tarissa's tits while he thought. Beside him on the bed, Brianna continued to jam her fingers roughly inside her, moaning all the while.

"Alright, I've decided," Marlon declared. He pointed at each girl in turn. "Jenny, I want your asshole on my cock; Brianna, I want your mouth on my balls; and Tarissa, I want your tits in my hands and your mouth on mine."

Posthaste, the girls all moved to their positions. Jenny spit into her palm and rubbed it lewdly against her asshole as she backed up on to the warrior. Tarissa lay beside him in the bed and put her arms around his neck while Marlon idly played with her left breast. She kissed him on the cheek, slowly moving her mouth toward his.

Jenny reached behind her to find the massive dick and guide it towards her anus. She pushed the head inside and Marlon let out a loud groan of pleasure. Her asshole felt so tight. Tarissa took this opportunity to stick her tongue deep in his throat and turn his face toward hers. Marlon slapped her breast and pinched her nipple and she groaned into him.

Brianna hopped from one foot to the other as she impatiently waited for Jenny to get situated so she could get her tongue around the sweaty balls beneath. Finally, Jenny sat fully on his cock with no issues whatsoever and Marlon moaned even louder. As she pushed herself up and down, sliding his prick in and out of her asshole, Brianna crawled between their legs.

He could see nothing of Brianna except her pale ass as it rose in the air beyond Jenny who started moaning as she rode Marlon's dick. He could certainly feel her mouth, though, as she sucked hungrily on one ball than the other.

Marlon felt his pressure rising, but before he could climax, he broke off his kiss with Tarissa.

"Jenny, I'm about to cum, but I want Brianna to catch it with her mouth," he instructed.

He returned to lock lips with Tarissa while Jenny grunted and nodded. Brianna, from beyond the slim black girl with his cock in her ass, responded with an enthusiastic, "Yes, sir!"

Jenny pulled herself off his dick one last time and Brianna immediately crawled forward to begin sucking it. Tarissa was still the queen of blowjobs, but at this point it didn't matter who was doing what. Marlon had reached the point of no return, and he moaned loudly as his cum shot from within him.

Brianna dutifully caught wave after wave of semen, taking care to catch the little dribbles that escaped with her delicate fingers. When he had finished, the redhead removed her head and looked into Marlon's eyes, her cheeks full with cum.

Marlon breathed quickly. "Good girl," he said sweetly. "Now, open your mouth and let it drip down your body."

Brianna did as commanded. Cum immediately started flowing slowly from her lips, down her chin, and dribbled to her small tits below.

"Tarissa. Jenny," He said to the other women. "This is your payment. You may now clean this slut of every last bit of cum."

The two girls nodded eagerly and began licking up and down Brianna's body. Tarissa took delicate care of her nipples while Jenny kissed her deeply and worked her way down her chin. Brianna, once Jenny was done with her mouth, licked her fingers clean of every last bit of semen he'd spilled.

Marlon watched in pure ecstasy as these vivacious women hungered for his seed, Tarissa and Jenny even battling with their tongues for the last bit left on Brianna's tits.

When all were clean, the three women looked to him for further instructions, but he was spent for once. His cock finally lowered down to rest on his stomach. He sighed.

"I'm exhausted," he said. "I think I'll rest here."

The three women nodded.

"Brianna," Marlon said before they could all leave.

Briann turned around peppily and asked "Yes?"

"You can stay with me and rest. I may have need for your pussy when I awake."

The redhead nodded enthusiastically and ran to the bed to lay beside the champion. He placed his arm under her head, and she placed one hand on his chest, while the other strayed dangerously close to his now-spent prick.

As the other two women left, closing the door behind them this time, Marlon smiled at the woman. "Now don't get any funny ideas that you can get me hard so soon. I need time to rest too."

Brianna giggled and nuzzled her face into his chest. "Yes, sir," she said one last time before they both began to snooze.

12