Winter Knights Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rahab's look of anxious fear was quickly replaced by exuberant relief when she saw Marlon step up on the bed. She was still helplessly bound from head to foot, strung from the ceiling naked.

"Marlon," she sighed.

"Did that whore hurt you?" he asked, approaching and trying to work out the knots in the surprisingly velvety rope.

Rahab shook her head. "No; in fact, she was quite... good to me."

Marlon stopped his hands. "Good to you? Rahab, you're tied up and strung from the ceiling."

In response, the woman wiggled her toes. "I know, but it was exciting." She smiled at Marlon. "She strung me up, slapped me around, and called me names. But none of it was unpleasant." In a conspiratorial whisper, she added, "She made me eat her pussy."

The warrior stared down at his sister-in-law, gaped at her shining eyes. He felt no need to tell her that he'd heard nearly all of that before coming to what he believed to be her rescue. "And you liked it?"

Rahab nodded. "I think..." she bit her lip and started again. "I think she was right, that Iam a slut and a bitch and a whore. I didn't know it until you-" she stopped and looked down in shock.

Marlon followed her gaze to where his prick was tenting his trousers. Rahab smiled, then looked back up at him.

"Well, no use wasting perfectly good rope," she said. She gestured towards the ceiling, where the magic was beginning to fade. "And it seems we'll have some privacy for a while yet. Why don't you give me another lesson?"

They both knew this was risky. They should get back to Madam Tarissa's whorehouse and find Torim. But they also knew what they both wanted. Was there anything wrong with that?

Besides, all strung up like this--ropes outlining Rahab's huge breasts perfectly, digging into the flesh of her thighs and making her ass look bigger than ever, and spreading her legs at just the right angle for Marlon to get inside--she was practically irresistible.

Marlon was already drawing down his trousers, but asked anyway "are you sure you want this?" His cock sprung free, making this the second time Rahab had seen it.

The woman rolled her eyes. "God, don't ask me. Just do it. I'm yours completely right now."

The hero smiled, realizing that what he'd done to Rahab was irreversible. He had helped bring about a sexual awakening that had been a long time brewing. And now, after battling to save her, she was his reward.

"Alright," he said simply. "But you don't know what you're asking for."

Rahab giggled as he pulled off his shirt, leaving him naked along with her. "Good," she responded.

The warrior trailed his finger along her naked body as he walked unsteadily down the bed. He started at her face, trailing down her forehead, to her cheeks, to her chin. He continued, running his fingertips along the braided ropes that squeezed the tops of her breasts, then down to the nipples he realized were slightly engorged with blood. He lingered there, enjoying the sound of Rahab trying to muffle her sighs, and then continued along her body.

Up her breasts, and down her sides, he moved, trailing over the ups and downs caused by the taut ropes. He came to her bound legs and lightly gripped her knee, causing the dangling woman to swing a little bit as he stepped up behind her. He grabbed the webs of rope on either side of her upper thighs, where her feet very nearly touched her buttocks.

Marlon stared at her opening, spread wide due to the position in which Brianna had bound her. He savored the sight of the curly hair beneath her cunt, glistening with natural lubricant. He reached out a hand and softly rolled a palm against her ass, thumbing over the crown-shaped birthmark on her right cheek. Then he lifted his arm quickly and brought it back down, adding a bright red handprint to the art of her body.

Rahab yelped. "Oh god," she said. "Please don't use my asshole again though." She craned her neck to look back at Marlon, causing her whole body to swing in place.

Marlon smiled at her wickedly and stuck a finger in his mouth. Then he slowly trailed it from her knee, up her thigh, and towards her exposed anus. He ran his wet finger around the forbidden opening, occasionally letting it slip towards the center. He felt Rahab's struggling run through the ropes he still held in his left hand more than her body itself.

He caught Rahab's eyes again, and she asked him, "Please?"

Something in her soft eyes told him to stop. He withdrew his finger, retracing the same path that had led to her spread asshole.

God, what is wrong with me? he wondered.Here I have Rahab, achingly beautiful Rahab, in the most vulnerable state, and I can't help but show pity on her. She told me not to ask, didn't she? She begged for this.

And yet that was exactly why he couldn't betray her. To do so would feel foul, and sex shouldn't feel that way.

Rahab smiled at him before turning away, ready to take whatever other punishment he could devise. He heard he let out a little breath of relief, and he let one out as well.

Then, reaching out again, he pushed a finger into her taint.

"Oh," she chirped.

Marlon pulled his finger down towards her glistening opening, running it lightly over her vagina. He felt her tense up through the ropes in preparation, but he wasn't quite ready to give in just yet. Instead, he rested his finger on her clit and pressed it a little harder than was strictly necessary, enjoying her squirming under him.

"Ow," Rahab complained, turning back to face him again. "Is this payback for not letting you assfuck me?"

Marlon grinned at her. "Perhaps," he teased, removing his finger and lessening the pressure.

"Can't you just fuck me?" she whined.

Marlon released his grip and walked back around to her frontside. He grabbed her cheeks hard even as she turned her head to watch him. Due to the height at which she hung, he had to crouch slightly to reach her.

He squeezed her mouth into a pucker, and hissed, "You are mine and mine alone. I'll do whatever the fuck I want with you."

Through pursed lips she nodded, her eyes shining.

He moved her head downwards towards his cock. "I overheard that you really know how to use your tongue. That's what I want to do with you."

With his hand still gripping her face, she looked upwards at him. He nodded. She dutifully lowered her gaze, and when he let her go, she opened her mouth wide. Marlon moved his hand upward, cupping her cheek and guiding her onto him. He pushed himself deep inside of her until he felt her try to pull back. He moved his hand to the back of her head, entwining his fingers in her soft, dark hair.

"Not yet," he whispered. "Stay there until I let you go."

He felt the back of her throat gagging against the tip of his member, though he wasn't even fully inside of her. Rahab coughed softly, but didn't struggle any longer. Finally he let her slide back down, releasing the pressure. Like a good girl, she didn't let him go completely, holding onto his tip with her lips. Slobber drooled from her mouth, dripping to the bed sheets beneath them.

Her silky hair felt good in his hands, and Marlon reached down to press his nose into the top of her head. She was forced to release him with a satisfyingpop. Marlon breathed deeply, enjoying her scent, and then kissed the top of her head.

"Good girl," he whispered. "Now show me what you can do."

Once again, he stood straight, and Rahab caught him in her mouth again. She wrapped her tongue around his cock and bobbed back and forth, paying special attention to his tip with each movement. He barely applied any pressure now, letting her do most of the work.

She was indeed skilled with her mouth, working him in ways that few women ever had. But he didn't want to waste the opportunity with just this.

In a sudden movement, Marlon reached down and grabbed Rahab's tits roughly, kneading them in his hands. She let out a little sound of surprise, but kept sucking him off. He enjoyed the way they hung in their bondage, and alternately pressed them up against her body and then let them drop. He squeezed them in his hands, though they were too large to fully cup with a single palm. He played with her nipples lightly, not ever pinching--only running circles and flicking them with his thumb.

All the while she slurped him up, moving her neck as she really got into it. Already she had him on the edge, but Marlon pulled out at the last second. Rahab craned forward, trying desperately to reach him again.

Her hero leaned down until he was face to face with her. "My, my, you are a dirty bitch, aren't you?"

Her pale face flushed red, Rahab breathed out, "Yes. I'm whatever you say."

He kissed her then, hard and fast, surprising even himself. When he pulled away, Rahab wore a shocked expression.

"You're mine, aren't you?" he growled.

Rahab said nothing, but shifted her gaze from his lips to his cock and back up again. He slapped her across the face, causing her whole body to careen in her netting. She opened her mouth and breathed heavily.

"Well?" he asked impatiently.

"Yes," she breathed out again. "Yes. I'm all yours, only yours."

Marlon once again gripped her face and kissed her, darting his tongue around her cheeks for a moment. She moaned into the kiss, but Marlon moved away quickly.

With eager steps, he walked around to her backside again, trailing his hand along her naked back and letting it linger on her asscheek. Already his handprint was disappearing, relenting to the persistent birthmark. He smacked her cheek again, making it rippled and renewing the red mark.

He grabbed the ropes at either side of her thighs and swung her back enough to press his cock against her opening.

"I am going to fuck you so hard you'll forget being anything but mine."

He stepped forward and pushed inside of her. Using her harness as a swing, he simultaneously thrust and pulled, using her momentum as well as his own power to fuck her harder than ever before.

"Yes!" he heard her cry before him. "Oh god yes." Between her words, she let out moans that echoed in the chamber beyond the plush bedroom.

Marlon picked up the pace, practically vibrating Rahab against him. With each thrust and pull came a loud slap as her ass met his stomach hard. He grunted with exertion, but wasn't about to stop now.

"What are you?" Marlon asked while fucking his sister-in-law.

"I'm-I'm-" she struggled between thrusts that forced out grunts. "I'm your dirty bitch."

The champion kept on fucking, raising his hand and giving her ass one more smack to renew his claim to her. The crown mark on her backside grew even darker in the red of his handprint.

"And who the fuck am I?" he roared.

Rahab didn't answer for a moment. Probably because she was too busy groaning as Marlon's cock slammed again and again into her cunt.

"You're my hero!" she cried.

With one more pull, he pressed himself into Rahab and held her there, teetering in her ropes. For the second time, he let out a massive wave of cum into Rahab's pussy, letting it crash through him and overflow to seep out and drip the long distance to the bed below.

Both of them let out a massive sigh in unison, and Marlon let Rahab swing back into a resting position, his prick falling free, growing more flaccid by the moment.

Exhausted, he let himself sink to the bedsheets. Then, with his elbows for support, he crawled beneath her and lay on his back looking up and enjoying the sight of his conquest. He didn't even mind that he could feel a spot of cum against his left leg.

Rahab's face and chest were nearly completely red and she breathed heavily. Sweat beaded on her brow, making her hair string downwards from her face. Still, when she saw him watching from below, she lit up with a smile.

"What are you doing down there?" she questioned.

Marlon watched her eyes, more bright than he'd ever seen them before. "I'm merely enjoying the sights."

And it was true. Of course he enjoyed the look of her hanging above him, unable to move except for a small wriggle of her toes or a craning of her neck; he loved the way he could see her unruly bush still dripping with cum from this angle, but not her pussy itself; and he loved the sight of her massive breasts sagging toward him with big puffy nipples. But mostly he enjoyed the blush on her face and the smile that cracked across it.

Rahab laughed. "Well cut me down. My toes are starting to go numb."

"Of course," Marlon said with a chuckle, beginning to stand.

He found his dagger tucked away in his discarded boots and began to saw at the ropes upholding Rahab. As he worked, careful not to let her drop unexpectedly, he reflected on what had just happened.

"Rahab," he started.

"Hmm?" she asked. She seemed to be just as exhausted as he was, though he'd done all the work.

"Did you mean what you said just now?"

"When?" she wondered, waking up a bit.

"Just now, when you said I was your hero." He cut away the ropes binding her legs to the ceiling and held her up as he began to work on freeing her feet from her thighs.

Rahab thought for a moment. "That was just dirty talk," she explained. Then, a moment later, "Right?"

Finally finished with the ropes on her back half, Marlon carefully lowered Rahab to her feet. Her top half was still a mess of tangles, and he moved before her to take care of that. He pointedly avoided looking her in the eye as he worked, but his mind was racing with an unexpected thought.

"Yeah," he merely said. "I'm not your hero. And you are not mine."

"No," she said. He could feel her eyes on him. "I'm not. I'm Torim's. Oh and-" she started.

After cutting the rest of her free and letting the ropes fall off her body, Marlon finished for her. "Don't tell Torim about this. Of course."

He finally allowed himself to look at her again. She still wore a smile, but it was reserved now. And her eyes only shone half as bright as they had before.

"Just more training, right?" he asked.

"Right," she confirmed.

Then the two of them, Marlon fully dressed and Rahab fully nude (Brianna had disposed of her clothes elsewhere), stepped from beyond the bedroom realm into the real world. The moment they did, however, something wasn't right.

The room beyond, which had once been a decrepit old temple, was now awash in a heavenly glow. The walls were all intact and light shone from each doorway cut into the circular chamber.

"What is this?" Rahab asked in wonder, ogling the sights around her.

"Don't know," Marlon huffed, ogling along with her "What happened to the ruins?"

"Ruins?" Rahab asked, turning to face him.

"Yeah," Marlon said with a cock of his head. "This whole place was a ruinous mess when I came to save you."

At the mention of saving, Rahab blushed deep crimson. "I don't know about any ruins. Brianna led me through a doorway and into the bedroom. Then you showed up out of nowhere."

Marlon looked to where Brianna's body had been, but she was gone. He walked quickly to the spot. There was still a splatter of blood, now drying on the granite. He crouched down and inspected it. Did the temple's reconstruction remove her body as well?

"Marlon!" Rahab called from behind him, breaking him from his thoughts.

She was staring at the stone altar where they had just had sex. He jogged over to meet her and looked down at an inscription he was quite sure hadn't been there before. Carved into the stone, it glowed with an ethereal light.

Those who wander in my wake,

my sacral blade ye seek to take.

My temples three you must unite

in that the holiest of rites.

Marlon broke the silence first. "What does it mean?" he wondered.

Rahab grinned at him, almost in the same way she had before. "It means this isn't over. We successfully completed the ritual, but there are two more to make." Still naked, she placed her hands on Marlon's shoulders, which threatened to once again awaken his member. "It means we need to make our next move; we need to travel to Bronton."

12