Winter Maid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at myself in the mirror while wrapping the latex apron around my thin waist and placing the cute headband on top of my head. Even though I had an aversion to the texture and the smell, I always loved dressing up in sexy costumes. I had this playful side that I enjoyed very much.

"Ah, yes, the shoes... Can't forget the shoes."

Curiously, and thankfully, Brian had chosen a pair of shiny black Mary Jane flats, which was surprising because he usually loved it when I wore high heels. He said those would be much more comfortable if I were to work around the house. That was a good point, but he still could have chosen something more slutty since I had permitted him.

Now fully dressed up, I went to my laptop and connected the SusceptGear to it.

"Alright, I think all is good... The timer will turn the gear off at noon so I can grab a bite to eat and correct things as necessary before starting my afternoon. My latex kink is enabled, and the deep conditioning is scheduled, set for 11 am. Since I have no clue how it works, so a 30 minutes run should be enough. Everything else is pretty generic maid duty stuff. Brian is set as my Master, and he has top priority on everything else. He is going to have a lot of fun with me later, I guess."

It was pointless to review the rest. I have been over everything multiple times already in the past few days. Most features were disabled; I didn't want any bad surprises from this powerful device. If everything worked well, I would just wander around and randomly find things to do as a Maid.

I disconnected the SusceptGear, turned it on, and placed it on my head before going back to my bedroom. My excitement was a bit hard to contain.

"It's all going to be fine and fun... I'm sure of it."

I put the remote on the nightstand and pressed the button with my finger. The SusceptGear beeped, and the good relaxing feeling I loved so much flooded my mind. All my anxiety and stress faded as if I were getting in a nice and warm relaxing bath.

Considering the dirty state of our house, I expected to start working right away, but I was more concerned about my clothing. I inspected myself and made sure I was wearing my rubber uniform as I was supposed to. Once I confirmed it was the case, I felt relieved and happy. I noticed the latex kink selection was doing its job; the uniform felt better on my skin.

My eyes then turned to the bed, and as expected, I got a strong urge to make it. All my concerns and thoughts were gone, and I focused on my task to accomplish it correctly. It went even better than last time, I was apparently learning.

After this, I picked my clothes from the floor and was curiously good at telling which ones needed to go to the laundry basket or go back to the closet.

What I liked so far was that I didn't feel rushed. I was doing things slowly and very well. I was not keeping track of time. Without the gear, I would never have spent that much time on folding clothes. My mind was calm, and I just wanted to do my job well.

A few more tasks later, I headed to the guest bedroom, and unhappy with what I was seeing, I stripped the bed and made it again from scratch; bed making was a serious business to me today.

My next stop of the morning was the bathroom. There were an innumerable amount of things I had to do in there. Earlier, when I reviewed the job list for that room in the software, I granularly went through each and made sure I provided detailed instructions on how to perform them well.

I worked in the bathroom until I felt compelled to stop everything I was doing. For some reason, I was getting very tired, and I didn't know why. I walked around, looking left and right, trying to find an appropriate place to rest; I was a bit in a hurry. My closing eyes landed on the chair in the office, and I quickly sat in it.

"Why... am... I... so tired?"

Everything went dark; I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and fell deep asleep.

***

A moment later, I emerged from slumber, still sitting on the office chair. The first thing I wanted to do was rub my hands on my latex body. As I did so, a powerful sexual wave traveled through my body.

"Mmmm..."

I loved latex so much all of a sudden, and I didn't know why. Still half-asleep, I couldn't think straight, but I knew I had been a good girl and did something right. A feeling of pride and happiness was pulsing in my chest.

"Oh... I have to finish cleaning the bathroom."

Even though I could have stayed in the office, caressing my body all day, I had to resume my maid duty. Since the last thing I was working on was the bathroom, I trotted back there and kept working for a while longer.

At noon, my SusceptGear beeped and turned off automatically as planned. Standing in front of the toilet with a brush in my hand, I was very confused. Slowly, all the memories since I had activated the SusceptGear came back to me. As the seconds passed, I remembered more... everything.

"Oh, my God! What a rush... I'm so in trouble now. It was so ridiculously amazing."

Before even assessing the experience, I gave it a rating of fifteen out of ten. I needed more of the same and soon.

I looked around the bathroom, and it was so clean. The shower was spotless; there was no facial hair in the sink; the mirror looked brand new. I walked through the guest and master bedrooms to find them in perfect condition. I was so damn proud of myself for doing such a great job. Brian wouldn't believe it.

Now that I was myself again, I understood that the latex conditioning session I had scheduled was what had caused me to pass out. It didn't happen the way I expected, but it totally worked for me. The fact I felt tired and looked for a place to rest was such a natural thing to do. I was such a perfect way to initiate it.

My interest in latex was now fading, but after the conditioning, it had felt so incredible, so sexual. I knew I had to explore the conditioning feature again soon.

"Alright, time to eat something. I must play maid again this afternoon. It was so darn fun."

***

I made myself a sandwich and was eating it in front of my laptop while preparing for my next session.

The first thing I did was to remove my ability to stop the device. I was very confident that it was safe, and Brian could just end my session when he would want the real me back after having his fun.

Then there was the conditioning. My experience had been so mind-blowing that I had to try it again right away. I scheduled an hour-long latex conditioning at 3 pm to kill some time and rest.

I also created a trigger that would push me to give Brian a blowjob as soon he would set foot in the house around 5 pm. I loved to give him blowjobs at any time of the day or night, so I didn't need blowjob conditioning for that.

As I was quickly finishing my sandwich, I decided to experiment with one last thing today; a minor one, really. I would make the device auto-activate at 1 pm. It was more a test than anything because I was going to activate it around that time anyway; perhaps it could be useful for future scenarios.

I uploaded the changes and put the SusceptGear back on my head. I had a few more minutes to wait before the auto-activation, so I kept digging through the software to learn more.

"This software is so cool... It gives me so many twisted ideas. Brian got the best girlfriend in the whole universe!"

Yes, I was cute, smart, sexually open-minded, and creative. Maybe Brian would end up regretting having purchased this device. I didn't even want to imagine what would have happened if it had worked on him first. Perhaps he would have turned into my sex slave or something. In the end, I was very glad it had worked on me and not on him.

I browsed the software some more; the list of kink was indeed infinite. There were feet fetish, bondage, pain, asphyxia, nipple torture... Name it, and it was there, some more extreme than the other.

One thing I wasn't sure about was how it would impact me in the long run. I had loved the short latex conditioning, but when my maid session ended, it had just faded away. I was a bit bugged by this because I had hoped the good cleaning habits would stick even when I was no longer a maid, but it may not work that way; it was too early to tell.

I kept browsing a bit more, daydreaming about what I would like to try next, but it was kind of driving me nuts, so I went back to my overview tab listing my current settings and scheduled tasks.

"Okay, I'll just go wait on my bed instead of fantasizing like an idiot... Hey... Wait... That's not right... Oh, Shoot!

Good thing I noticed this. I had made a mistake, and my latex conditioning session was set to run for three hours instead of one, and the start time was 1 pm instead of 3 pm; I had inadvertently inverted the values. The 30 minutes this morning was intense enough, three hours would probably turn me into a rubber slut or something.

I should have removed the device from my head right away instead of analyzing my mistakes. I heard beeping, and my SusceptGear automatically engaged, sending me straight back to my peaceful maid world. I just had time to look at the time on my screen; it was indicating 1 pm.

"Oh noooo! I have to... stop... I..."

My hands rushed to my head to pull the device off, or at least switch it off... but my hands froze when I tried to do so. I was maybe in a light trance, but I knew exactly why it was doing that. It was the setting preventing me from turning it off; there was no getting out of this.

Then the conditioning started...

"So tired ... mmmm... I... I can't..."

I couldn't keep my eyes open, so I naturally sank into my chair and fell into a deep sleep.

***

Three hours later, I emerged from my forced nap slowly, very confused, and unsure where I was.

"Aaaaan! Mmmm! So... So good... Mmmmm!"

The only thing I was not confused about was that I LOVED latex ... it was brutal... The sound, the smell, the texture of it... I wanted more. I lifted my skirt and rubbed it on my face like a maniac.

I was so sexually turned on, yet, it never occurred to me that I could have masturbated to let the steam out. I was in absolute sexual agony, drooly tongue out, rubbing and squeezing my latex uniform. This rubber bliss lasted for a good fifteen minutes.

After that, despite my uncontrollable latex arousal, my maid programming took priority, and I returned to work. It was already 4 pm, and I had not even done a fraction of what I expected to do in terms of cleaning. I spent the rest of the time in the bathroom; apparently, there were a few more tasks the program wanted me to perform in that small room. I worked even slower than usual, distracted by my continuous rubber bliss.

When I finally finished everything I had to do in the bathroom. I fell on my knees and got turned on by latex again. I just couldn't stop caressing my body.

And that is when Brian decided to show up out of nowhere, discovering my little rubber show with a puzzled look on his face.

"Mia? Oh, my God! What are you doing?"

"Aaaanh! I... I love it so much... The latex uniform!"

"Haha. I see that... you look so turned on and..."

Brian didn't have a chance to finish his sentence when I got hit by another strong desire; I needed to give my Master a blowjob right away. I pounced on him like a wildcat, and it took me half a second to undo his belt and pull his pants down. Before he could even get hard, I started sucking on his cock with passion.

"AAAh! Mia! Holy crap! You are so into it..."

"Mmm... Master! Mmmm!"

At this moment, giving a blowjob and wearing latex was my entire world, and I didn't care about the why. I had never enjoyed something that much in my life, and hearing Brian moaning made me so happy.

After a bit more sucking, he carried me to the bedroom and laid down on the bed. It was a more comfy place for me to perform my duty.

"I love it so much! It's so good!"

"I don't know how you programmed your headgear, Mia, but it works for me. You are amazing."

"Mmmm!"

It didn't take much longer before he came inside my throat. Even though I finished him, I didn't want to stop sucking.

"Hey, Mia! Stop! Stop! I came!"

"Mmm! But I want more!"

"No, no! Stop. Haha. Come here, you little nymphomaniac."

"Yes, master."

I reluctantly abandoned the cock, giving it a few more licks, and went to rest my head on Brian's shoulder.

"That was insane. Is it something you added to the SusceptGear?"

"I don't know. I just love giving blowjobs. It's so good!"

"I can tell... and this uniform looks amazing on you."

"I LOVE latex... I... I love it."

"That much? I thought you weren't too sure if you liked it or not, you didn't seem thrilled at all."

"AaaanH! It turns me on so much..."

I kept running my hands on my rubber covered body, not paying too much attention to what Brian was talking about; I just needed more of this feeling.

"Geez, if you feel that way, we will have to get you more."

"Yes, please. Mmm..."

"So, the cleaning didn't work well. It's still a landfill downstairs. You didn't do any cleaning?"

"I did the bedrooms and upstairs bathroom."

"It took you all day to do that."

"Mmmm... I don't know... I worked hard..."

"Okay, hehe. I'll ask you again when you are yourself."

"I'm Mia, your maid."

"Hehe... I don't know if you'll remember this, but you are so cute when you are all confused."

"Can I give you another blowjob, Master? I would love it."

***

I sounded like a broken record for the next 30 minutes until Brian had enough and decided to switch off my SusceptGear. As usual, it took a moment, but all the memories returned to me, and everything I had done was now crystal clear in my mind. My face turned beet red when I recalled how cock hungry I was an instant ago.

I also remembered what had happened to me, mainly the fantastic conditioning sessions. I didn't want to tell Brian about those, at least not yet. He would probably take my laptop away from me.

My crazy love for latex slowly died down, but not entirely. After three hours of conditioning, it would probably take a while before the residual effects faded.

After dinner, he turned my SusceptGear back on, and I was his cute latex maid again. Seeing me in my cute uniform turned him on so much, I could tell by the way he made love to me three times in a row. As a maid, I felt so happy that my Master was getting so much pleasure out of me. We had such a fantastic playful evening.

Around bedtime, he released me and helped remove my latex outfit; I was a bit exhausted. We took a sexy shower together and ended up cuddling each other to sleep. That was pretty much how my first day as a maid went.

It had been unarguably better than watching cat videos all day.

***

When I woke up the next morning, I was feeling a bit strange; a bit too naked perhaps.

"Mmmm... What's going on with me... Why am I so anxious?"

Brian would have loved to skip work today, but it was not something he could afford to do. As a teacher for big enterprises, too many people relied on him. He had left a moment ago, and I was not sure what I would do today. I would probably play with the SusceptGear some more, or maybe take a break from it? Yesterday was rather intense. Perhaps that was why I felt a bit jittery this morning.

I went to fetch my laptop and the high tech tiara and brought them back to my bed.

"I spent a lot of time looking at this software, and I always find new things. It's nuts how complete and customizable it is."

Yesterday I had a lot of fun despite my little mishap with the conditioning schedule. It put me asleep for a full three hours, but I didn't get harmed or anything. I just felt super horny because I loved latex so much. This morning, I still remembered this pleasant moment; I would not mind getting back in my latex uniform right now.

And I did just that. I went to get my bundle of latex and turned myself back into this cute erotic maid. As soon as the rubber covered my skin, my anxiety vanished, confirming that the conditioning hadn't all faded away overnight.

"It seems like the conditioning is slowly working its way in. Hehe. Just yesterday, I remember the smell was bugging me, but now I love it. It would be awesome if I were to develop a permanent love for latex. Brian would be thrilled that I adopted his little interest. That is a good goal."

I decided it would be a much better use of my time to have fun with the device instead of spending my day watching cat videos. There was no way I would take a break from it today, not after such a positive experience. I went back to my laptop and started programming my day.

"Now that I know conditioning is harmless, I feel less scared to use it. My extended session didn't cause any ill effects."

In the task scheduler, I added an hour-long latex conditioning session at 10 am and another of the same length at 3 pm.

"This time, it is only ONE hour... HA!"

I looked at the list of kinks and searched for another one I would like to try while I was a maid. Choosing was not an easy task. There were tons I was interested in, but it was a different thing to commit to trying them. Latex was a straightforward one; it was just clothing. But if I were to select something like breast torture... I feared it would change something deeper inside me.

After 10 minutes of aimless browsing, I opened a subcategory named "SusceptGear behaviors."

"Aaah! That's cool. Those are conditionings that affect my behaviors toward the device."

Those were not kinks but more like general add-ons. They wouldn't run on a schedule like the kinks conditioning. Instead, they would be lightly ongoing as long as the SusceptGear was activated. I guess they wouldn't put me to sleep either.

The first one I liked was "Activation desire." It was self-explanatory. After being conditioned with this one, I would feel the urge to put SusceptGear on if I were not wearing it. That was kind of hot, and I was wondering how hard it would be to resist. I enabled it because I liked the little challenge. Brian would be around to rescue me, so it was low risk.

"Oh! This one too is hot!"

My eyes landed on "Conditioning desire." Apparently, this one would give me a desire to be conditioned more often and longer. I became more turned on when I thought about myself trying to resist adding various kinks conditioning that I was not too sure about. I giggled and enabled it.

"Okay, I should probably stop adding more. This is still new to me, and I shouldn't overdo it... Oh! What's this one?"

I cocked my head as I was reading it...

"Orgasm Denial? What the hell? I don't want less orgasms... I want more. I like cumming! Oh... wait... While not wearing the SusceptGear, the subject will become more and more aroused but will be unable to cum. For some reason, that is very appealing. I need to add it to my list. Man, this section is so awesome!"

I was slowly discovering that my interests were probably more mental than physical. Yes, I was curious about kinks in general, but those controlling suggestions were doing it much more to me. Activation desire and Orgasm denial were working hand in hand. I just wanted to know how it felt to have an urge to wear the device. I could always stop them if they were too annoying.

I got out of the menu and reviewed my overview before uploading the routine to my SusceptGear. I would not make the same mistake twice.

"Removal of the device, disabled."

"One hour of latex conditioning at 10 am."

"One hour of latex conditioning at 3 pm."

"Activation desire, ongoing conditioning."

"Conditioning desire, ongoing conditioning."

"Orgasm denial, ongoing conditioning."

"That sounds about right. At the end of the day, I would like latex just a bit more and would have tested a few minor features. I will have plenty of time for my maid duty, which is the whole point of being a maid. If I can do a bit more cleaning, Brian will be happy."