Winter Maid Ch. 02

Story Info
Mia plays with her new device for the first time.
9.8k words
4.64
33.3k
57

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - A Rubbery Maid

"NO! You show me how to use it... I don't trust you!"

"Haha! Mia, I'm just trying to help you."

My little experience with the SusceptGear yesterday left both Brian and me excited about the prospects. This morning, while I was sitting on his laps, he was showing me the software I needed to program the hypno-device. From what I saw so far, the possibilities were endless.

What we agreed on right off the bat, was that we should continue with the maid character. Not only, as he told me earlier, the maid base program he had found was the most complete one, but on top of that, It was probably the role that would suit me best.

First off, I was a certified lazy person and wanted to improve that aspect of my life. I turned this house into a battlefield by leaving trash and things everywhere; my case was desperate. It was so bad that I even threw my winter coat on the floor instead of hanging it on the hook at arm's distance. If I were to rate my tidying and cleaning skills, I would probably give myself minus five out of ten.

When the SusceptGear had turned me into a sluty maid, it had forced me to clean the kitchen, and it had felt amazing! I was so proud of myself when I completed that task, so happy. If the device could teach me to be more aware of my dirty environment and act on it, it would be wonderful. I wished to correct that aspect of my personality, so Brian wouldn't have to do everything around the house anymore.

Another reason why the maid character would be good for me was that it turned me on to please Brian; that was how I enjoyed my sexual life. I was not a mindless slave to whom someone could do everything without consent, but I had this deep desire to please him sexually; to reach this goal, I needed to be open-minded. If Brian wanted to try something I was not sure of, I would give it a shot, and him liking it would increase my chances to enjoy it too. I could be a bit influenceable in bed, but it was a good thing, in my opinion.

"Show me how it works. Show me the setting that made me clean the kitchen last night."

"Just go under skills, cleaning, kitchen... then you'll see all the different cleaning tasks that pertain to that category."

"I see... WOAH! There are so many."

"Yes, as I said, it's the most advanced base program I've found."

I scrolled down the list of tasks; there were probably a hundred items just for the kitchen. Some didn't apply to us, though. As an example, we didn't have a smoothie maker. There were too many tasks, but it was better to have more than not enough. I kept scrolling until I reached the dishes item. I clicked it, and Brian explained to me what I was looking at.

"So, the title means nothing, but if you look at the condition list, that is what triggered your desire to do the dishes. Yesterday when you saw the dirty plates in the sink, it activated that task."

"Oh, neat... but what is the instruction box under it? It's empty."

"I told you this device could do so many things, right. The dishes task currently is set to Personal Knowledge. It means you will rely on your knowledge to perform the task. If you know how to wash dishes, there is no need for the program to tell you how to do it."

"What if I don't know how to do a task? I would describe how to do it in the instruction box?"

"Yes, you could provide precise instructions to help you complete the task... Let me show you an example. Give me the mouse for a sec."

Brian, who had played with the software more than I did, quickly went back and selected the microwave cleaning task, this one had a set of instructions.

"So, I've never seen you clean a microwave before..."

"Heeey!"

"Hehe, it's true... You probably don't know how to clean it... In the instruction, it says to place a mug of water in the microwave and make it boil for 10 minutes before wiping the inside. It will help soften all the small food particles to make it easier to clean... did you know that?"

"Of course not."

"But look, there is more to it. An instruction could also call another task. Let's say you see dirty dishes. We could force you to undress before doing that task. We can set priorities. There are timers, too, for recurring tasks, like an alarm to trigger jobs."

"Okay... That's opening the door to so many hot things."

The program was awesome. The more Brian showed me what it could do; the more my imagination was running wild. I now understood why I had felt compelled to go give him a blowjob at a specific time; there had been a timer programmed for that.

"What about the kinky stuff. Can it make me like things?"

"Why am I not surprised by your question?"

"Stop it. You like kinky stuff more than I do. Don't even try to pretend you don't like my sexy nurse uniform."

"Alright, alright. The programmer added a whole section for the sexual lifestyle. If I go in it, there is an infinite list of kinks to enable or disable."

When the kink list appeared on the screen, my stomach twisted into a knot. There were so many of them. I didn't even know what most were. The vast majority were disabled; trying everything would take a lifetime.

"There are tons of settings for each of them, and I'm not sure what they all do. We will have to experiment gradually and learn."

"That's so cool. Hey, Brian. I want to try a task that I don't know how to do with Personal Knowledge, and then I want to compare how it feels if we provide instructions. I want to see what it's going to do to me."

"Sure, let's try it on an empty program. That way, you won't turn into a slutty maid while we are testing. Do you have a task in mind that you are not sure how to do?"

"Mmm... Making the bed? I mean, I can do it roughly, but I don't think I ever learned a proper technique."

"Okay, let's try and compare."

Brian went online and found a very detailed how-to. He then created a new task in a new program, added the bed-making job, set it to Personal Knowledge, and saved it.

"Oh, I wanted to try this one too," Brian said.

"What is it?"

"A setting that prevents you from stopping or removing the device yourself."

"Brian, that's nasty!"

"I'm just curious to see if it works. Hehe."

"Alright, upload it to the device and let go try it."

After saving the program and syncing it with the SusceptGear, we went to the bedroom. Our king bed was a mess, and I never made it by myself; this would be a good test. I placed the device on my head, and Brian activated it for me. Immediately, the good relaxing feeling was back.

It didn't take long. I got to work as soon as I looked at the bed. As per my knowledge of how to make a bed, I simply straightened the sheets and piled up the pillows until it looked pretty decent, as per Mia-standard. I was very proud of myself for accomplishing this, though.

I looked at Brian with a smile.

"Tada! Not bad, uh?"

"Hehe, good job, Mia. Here is the remote, you can turn off your device."

"Okay..."

He handed me the remote, and I just stared at it. I had a bizarre feeling, the same one which prevented me from stabbing my arm with a fork. I just didn't want to press the button. The more I tried, the less I could do it.

"Hehe, Brian... it's so weird... I can't press the button."

"Try taking off the SusceptGear then."

I placed the remote on the bed and reached the headband with my hands... and that was the extent of what I could do. I tried hard to pull it off my head, but I couldn't get myself to do it. I was truly stuck and confused until Brian switched it off for me.

"Haha, you should have seen your face. You tried hard."

"I know! What the... this thing is strong."

"It was cute to see you stuck like this. Alright, let me modify the bed-making job to rely on the detailed instructions."

"Now that I look at the bed, I kind of sucked at it..."

"I didn't want to say it, but... yeah..."

"Hey! I can say it, but you can't! Alright, just change the setting so we can check the difference."

After a quick round trip to the computer, we were back in the bedroom, ready to verify if this could improve my bed-making abilities. I wasn't too confident it would work; this hypno-device surely had it's limits.

Brian pressed the button to activate my program, and I went back to my happy place, instantaneously. Of course, he had destroyed my previous work by pulling the sheets around to make it look as if we had a hot sex session. When my hypnotized eyes landed on this mess, I felt the urge to fix it.

I got to work and pulled off all the sheets; that was a surprise. Then, very methodically, I followed the procedure that was unconsciously fed to me by the SusceptGear. It was so strange; the instructions didn't come to me as a voice but as knowledge. When I fitted the contour sheet, I just knew what to do, and it felt right.

It took me a while to do the task, but I was very focused and was doing it perfectly. Honestly, this felt much better than my first attempt. A little voice in my head was saying, "Ah! This is amazing!" I didn't think that reaction was forced on me by the device; I really was happy to accomplish something so well. I guess my inability to do anything right around the house was weighing on my morale more than I thought.

"Wow... That is incredible!" Brian said.

"Hehe, turn it off now."

"Sure... Done."

"Did I really do this all by myself?"

"It appears so. I didn't expect this."

It took much more time than my first attempt, but the bed was pristine. There was not a single wrinkle; it was picture perfect. I couldn't help but imagine the positive changes it could have on me. I had the potential to become so useful around the house and unload all that hard work off Brian's shoulders. The thought made me so happy.

"Okay, I really want to be your sexy maid now!"

"Really? Well, that sounds like a winning scenario to me."

"I guess you are a lucky man, yes, but I want to do it for myself too. I always felt guilty about my laziness, and knowing I can change and be helpful is thrilling."

"Aaah! You are always too hard on yourself. I didn't mind doing the work around the house. But yes, if you start helping a bit more, we would be able to spend more time together. So, it's all good. I will program the base software for you with a few tasks."

"NO! I told you! I don't trust you! You'll make me do all kinds of funny things if I let you. That software goes on my laptop, and I'm changing my password."

I was kidding, of course; I didn't think Brian was going to do anything nasty to me; he was not like that. Still, it was my brain, and I just wanted to make sure the control was in my hands. His help would be precious on an as-needed basis. On top of that, keeping him in the dark about how I programmed myself would provide him with many surprises; the list of kinks was extensive, I could enable some of them when I felt like exploring.

I took the device off my head, switched it off and looked at it with a bit of guilt. Two days ago, I had given Brian a hard time for spending so much money on the Suscept Gear, and now I was the one who was getting to play with it. It was time for a proper apology for my strong negative reaction.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Hey... I'm sorry for giving you a hard time about the device."

"Aaah, Mia, it's all good. Don't worry about that. You were not wrong to react that way. Even I didn't know it was going to be this amazing."

"I know, but still... It was not okay to treat you like a child just because you wanted to try something new. So, I want to give you a gift as an apology."

"A gift? I like gifts!"

"If I'm going to play maid, I need to wear a proper uniform. So, I'll let you choose one for me."

"Really? Even if I pick a sexy maid uniform?"

"Yup. You are the one that is going to look at me all the time, so I want to wear something that you will like."

"Mmm... Latex!"

"What? Latex?"

"Yes, I want you to wear a black and white latex maid outfit?"

"Can we go with satin instead?"

"Nope, you asked me to choose, and that is my choice."

"Fine, but only if you make love to me right now, on top of this magnificent bed, which I made with passion."

"Deal!"

***

The following two weeks had been a lot of fun. We ordered my uniform together the same day I proposed it, and it was supposed to be delivered today. I was lucky enough to have a very generic, sexy body; I didn't need to order something custom-made; otherwise, I would have had to wait much longer.

We also agreed that I wouldn't use the SusceptGear until I received my uniform. I wanted my first experience to be an amazing one. Anyway, I needed a lot of time to review the whole maid program to ensure there was nothing nasty hidden anywhere in it. I made some awesome discoveries during that process.

One of them being a full clothing inventory system. It allowed me to create sets to associate with different tasks. In the morning, I could prepare a pile of clothes for Brian to wear at work, as an example. I couldn't believe how granular it was.

For myself, I entered all the latex items I was about to receive in the mail, and every time I would be a maid, they would be the only clothes I would be allowed to wear. That was pretty exciting to me, and it was the kind of secret I kept away from Brian; I was doing this for us, not just for me.

Unfortunately, another thing I didn't tell him was that latex wasn't my thing at all. I knew it was something a lot of people found sexy, but for me, it was not doing it. When I asked Brian to pick my uniform, and he chose the most rubbery maid outfit he could find, my heart sank a bit. At the time, I planned on wearing what he wanted for a short time, then maybe ask him for something else I liked more later. But I had regrets; I should have been honest and told him right away that I didn't want to wear latex. After making him spend all that money on my new uniform, It was too late to change my mind.

I felt bad until, while browsing the list of kinks included in the program, I found one labeled "latex/rubber." It was exactly what I needed. If this device could convince me that washing dishes was fun, it could perhaps convince me that latex was my thing. While I would be a maid, enabling this kink would maybe make it more tolerable.

The other thing I found was that each kink had a sub-menu called "conditioning." That sounded scary, but there was a short description that explained what it was for. The SusceptGear was supposed to take me into a deeper trance for a determined amount of time to enforce the kink into my subconscious. I thought about it, and it was probably a good idea to use it to get over my dislike of latex, at least it was worth a try.

That aside, I was not the only one who was preparing for this little maid game. Now that Brian knew I was going to do some of the house cleaning, if not all of it, he decided to go extreme and stop doing anything around the house to show me how bad it would get without attention.

Dishes piled up, dust accumulated, clothes took over the place, and I wouldn't even mention the bathrooms. Brian thought it was funny only because he knew I was the one generating this uncontrollable chaos.

The thought that I would have to clean everything by myself and maintain it made me quite nervous. What was I doing to myself? I also had an opposite emotion; I was seriously looking forward to how fun this was going to be.

The only thing that was missing to get started was my uniform.

A few hours later, the box finally arrived, but they had left the package in front of the door. Because it was too cold, I forced Brian to bring it inside the house for me. He didn't argue since he was way more excited than me about this; he didn't have my latex reluctance. He grabbed a knife and walked up to the box, but I stopped him in his tracks.

"Hey! What do you think you are doing?"

"Well, I want to see your new uniform."

"No! That is not the plan!"

"Is there a plan?"

"Yes... I worked hard to configure the SusceptGear the way I wanted. Tomorrow you are going to work, and you will think about me wearing this latex suit all day. I will welcome you as a maid when you come back home. Only then you can play with me."

"Really? You don't even want to try it tonight?"

"No! And on top of that, you can't touch me anymore until you come back from work tomorrow."

"What? Ha, come on, Mia! That's just cruel."

I knew it would drive him nuts. This little curveball of mine was direct retaliation for his decision to stop cleaning the house for two weeks in a row. This was a nice excuse to hide my desire to try the device by myself first, if everything went well, only then I would be ready to "serve" Brian.

It was a lot of fun to turn into a real bitch for the rest of the day. I sexually teased him so much by giving a blowjob to my banana while moaning, walked around naked, I even masturbated next to him while we were watching a movie. Tomorrow night, when he would come back from work, I was going to get it hard.

***

"See you tonight, little maid."

"Nooo! You can't kiss me!"

"Haha. Have a great day."

It was not fair; I was not fully awake, and he took the opportunity to kiss me on the cheek before leaving for work. Ah, well, I would overlook this minor infraction this time around. The clock indicated 7 am, time to prepare a fun day.

I took a shower, had a small breakfast, and then brought the box containing my latex uniform upstairs to empty the content on our bed. A strong smell of latex reached my nose, which made me cringe.

"Aaah, I remember now, I don't like this smell at all, it stinks. Anyway, I said I was going to do it, so I will. It won't kill me."

Even if I didn't like the material, the uniform he picked for me was pretty cute. The bra, panties, and long stockings were black with white latex frills, and the dress itself was beautiful. It had long sleeves, a high neck, and a skirt that was just long enough to hide my butt cheeks. The white frills at the edge of the dress, around the cuffs and the neck, would match the small white latex apron and headband.

"Alright, let's do this, Brian is so going to love it."

I undressed completely, tossing my clothes on the floor out of habit, and grabbed the latex panties. I climbed into them and pulled them up; they were snug and warm, but it felt odd. Same with the bra, which fitted me perfectly, but I sure wasn't loving the way latex was gripping me.

Next to go on were the latex stockings. I wasn't used to wearing things like this, so it took a while to put them on. I guess I didn't have a proper technique. I pinched my skin more than once during the process.

What I saw in the full-length mirror was not unpleasant at all, though. There was not a chance in the world Brian could resist me, and I would undoubtedly get fucked hard.

Then I turned to the rubber dress.

"Ah! It smells like a car tire. Ah, well, not much I can do about that now. It's my fault for not telling Brian in the first place."

I unzipped the back and climbed in it. As I was trying to pull it up, it kept sticking to my stocking, panties, and bra, creepily crackling like latex do. My hairless arms slid inside the long loose sleeves until my hands popped out at the ends.

I pulled my collar up and wriggled a bit to settle the uniform correctly. I reached the back zipper and...

"This is hard ... The torso is so tight..."

It was quite a challenge to bring the two edges of the zipper together and slide the tab up. When it finally reached my upper back, it smoothly went all the way up to the neck. My fingers felt a little something around the neck area.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. Brian wanted the dress to be lockable. Maybe it could be fun to program the SusceptGear to make me forget where the key is if I were to padlock it. Hehe."