Winter Maid Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Curiously, I slept reasonably well. Perhaps I was getting used to this insane arousal. Brian left earlier, around 5 am, and I didn't even notice.

As soon as I opened my eyes, though, a big wave of sexual energy flooded my body. Talk about a wake-up call. The first thing I did was to rush my hands to my breasts.

"Aaaaanh! This is crazy... they are so sensitive!"

I turned around in my bed and discovered that my sheets were all wet.

"Oh, no! Don't tell me..."

When I pulled my rubber panties aside, a splash of warm liquid poured out. I couldn't believe it; my crotch was drenched in pussy juice. Wet desire and breast desire were what I had enabled in the program last time, and I couldn't deny it anymore; all the conditionings were working as advertised.

Maybe I should have been worried about this realization, but instead, it made me smile. It was the coolest thing I have ever experienced. How could this little device have turned me into this special horny creature? It was amazing.

I limped out of bed, trying to keep myself together and aimed for breakfast. Brian was right; I needed to make sure I was eating enough, even though it was fun to be a maid. It was not a good idea to skip meals as I did by mistake yesterday, and I would have to be mindful of that.

After fixing myself a small plate of food to nibble on, I sat at the kitchen table with my laptop, ready to program my day. Taking a break from the SusceptGear was not even something worth considering anymore. There was no way I could survive the day enduring this high level of arousal, and there was nothing wrong with doing what I liked to do anyway.

This time, I wanted to review my ongoing behaviors first.

"Activation desire, ongoing conditioning."

"Conditioning desire, ongoing conditioning."

"Orgasm denial, ongoing conditioning."

"Breast desire, ongoing conditioning."

"Wet desire, ongoing conditioning."

"All of those are making me feel really good. I'm not sure I want to remove any of them. I enabled them to entice me to play maid, and it's working, so why would I stop now? Let's see if there are any more cool ones."

As I was unconsciously playing with my sensitive nipple, I browsed the list of SusceptGear behaviors. I didn't feel as picky today for some reason, and I kind of wanted to try them all.

One of them caught my attention. Wearing desire; when the SusceptGear is not activated, the subject won't be able to take off or switch off the device.

When I imagined what I could do with this, I thought it was very cool. If it were to work, I could program the device to auto-activate and auto-deactivate at certain times, and I wouldn't be able to prevent it from happening, whether I changed my mind or not. I enabled that one.

"Oh? Enabling it unlocked another one. Sleeping desire; The subject will fall asleep for a period of time if she attempts to take off or switch off the device. I guess it would make it harder to remove it if there is a risk that I fall asleep. Why not. Another small challenge."

Another conditioning from the list that seemed like a lot of fun was Masturbation desire; while the SusceptGear is not activated, the subject will be compelled to masturbate.

I had spotted that one earlier because it would go hand in hand with Orgasm denial. Masturbating all the time would drive me nuts, particularly if I can't find a way to cum. The only way to escape it would be to activate my headgear. I hoped this one would work well.

"Hehe. That's enough for today, let's get out of that menu before I lose control..."

That was definitely enough for now, and probably too much to be honest. I knew that, so far, all the different conditionings had worked well and quickly. A little voice inside of me told me that I was screwing myself up, yet another voice was just convincing me that it was just good fun, and it was not working as well as my perception led me to believe. The latter kept winning.

After enabling that last feature, I exited the menu and started to think about how I would manage my sessions during the upcoming week while Brian was away. Playing all day without restriction was now a possibility, and I was looking for it.

"I kind of want to do something hot based on wearing desire conditioning... It inspired me a lot."

I could do something normal today, and then if I couldn't manage to remove the device from my forehead before it auto-activated the next morning, it would force me to go through a more intense day. Then every following day would be a bit more extreme until I managed to take it off.

This little plan was quite a turn on for some reason. I mean, it was low-risk since Brian would come back eventually and would stop the loop for me. Anyway, the chances that I wouldn't be able to stop were low. I had some difficulties in resisting so far just because I had not tried hard enough or didn't want to. Knowing myself, I would probably get bored of playing maid after a few days, and then the device would just stop having it's persuading effects on me.

At least, that was my logic.

***

I spent the next two hours programming my week while being a victim of bad judgment due to my high arousal and strong desire to go through with this. The task was even more difficult because I wanted to start right now; I was wet like a sponge, I couldn't keep my hands off my chest, and my arousal got even higher. It wasn't too bad until I programmed the last few days, which I rushed because I wanted to be done with it.

I roughly looked at my overview to make sure there were no obvious mistakes that would interrupt my fun.

First, there was the list of ongoing conditioning that would run every single day.

"Activation desire, ongoing conditioning."

"Conditioning desire, ongoing conditioning."

"Orgasm denial, ongoing conditioning."

"Breast desire, ongoing conditioning."

"Wet desire, ongoing conditioning."

"Wearing desire, ongoing conditioning."

"Sleeping desire, ongoing conditioning."

"Masturbation desire, ongoing conditioning."

"Removal of the device, disabled."

"Oh, my... that's a long list... Ah, well, it looks worse than it is. They are only minor options, so it's really not that bad. The schedule is really what matters the most."

Saturday (Today):

"Activation at 10 am."

"One hour of latex conditioning at 10 am."

"Two hours of self nipple play conditioning at 1 pm."

"Two hours of enhanced breast sensitivity conditioning at 6 pm."

"Deactivation at 9 pm."

Sunday:

"Activation at 8 am."

"Two hours of latex conditioning at 9 am."

"Three hours of oral conditioning at 1 pm."

"Two hours of blowjob training at 6 pm."

"Deactivation at 9 pm."

Monday:

"Activation at 8 am."

"Two hours of oral conditioning at 8 am."

"One hour of blowjob training at 10 am."

"Two hours of enhanced clitoris sensitivity conditioning at 2 pm."

"One hour of blowjob training at 6 pm."

"One hour of deepthroat conditioning at 7 pm."

"One hour of deepthroat training at 8 pm."

"Deactivation at 9 pm."

Tuesday:

"Activation at 6 am."

"Four hours of latex conditioning at 6 am."

"One hour of deepthroat training at 10 am."

"Three hours of enhanced clitoris sensitivity conditioning at 1 am."

"Three hours of enhanced breast sensitivity conditioning at 6 pm."

"One hour of deepthroat training at 9 pm."

"Deactivation at 10 pm."

Wednesday:

"Activation at 6 am."

"Deactivation at 10 pm."

Thursday:

"Activation at 6 am."

"Two hours of deepthroat conditioning at 6 am."

"Two hours of deepthroat training at 8 am."

"Two hours of anal conditioning at 10 am."

"Two hours of enhanced anal sensitivity conditioning at 2 pm."

"Two hours of enhanced vaginal sensitivity conditioning at 4 pm."

"Three hours of latex conditioning at 6 pm."

"Deactivation at 10 pm."

Friday:

"Activation at 5 am."

"Six hours of enhanced vaginal sensitivity conditioning at 5 am."

"Four hours of enhanced clitoris sensitivity conditioning at 1 pm."

"Five hours of enhanced breast sensitivity conditioning at 6 pm."

"Deactivation at 11 pm."

Saturday:

"Activation at 4 am."

"Sex doll mode."

I uploaded the schedule to the SusceptGear and placed it on my head. The battery was fully charged, and the packaging claimed that the lifetime was up to twenty-one days. Since seven days was way below that, I was confident that it wouldn't die on me in the middle of my adventure.

That said, I didn't quite believe it to be honest. I was pretty convinced that, at some point along the run, I would simply tire and stop the experience. I placed my bet on Wednesday; I reserved that full day to be a regular maid and clean the whole house as much as possible. I didn't want Brian to come back home after his trip and think I did nothing useful. After that full day of cleaning, I would surely be so drained that I would just shut down the device and just appreciate what had happened to me.

I couldn't help but wonder what would happen if I didn't manage to stop it. Up to Wednesday, it would be somewhat fun. I even added some blowjob training and conditioning; the former is supposed to compel me to practice on a dildo, and the latter was going to take me deep into trance and force me to like it more. The rest was to make me even more sensitive and sexual than I already was. All of this sounded crazy fun to me.

But if I didn't manage to stop by Thursday, things would get noticeably more intense. Thursday would be demanding on my brain, but what turned me on the most was what I had programmed for Friday and Saturday.

I found this sex doll mode in the list of features, and it made me fantasize like crazy. Once engaged, it was supposed to incapacitate me completely. I would be lying on the bed, or elsewhere, motionless, with my arousal supposedly through the roof. Brian was going to be back on Saturday morning, and he would find me like this, all available for him to use as he saw fit. I would just need to leave him a note so he wouldn't freak out because I looked dead.

In preparation for that final day, Friday was going to be all conditioning to make my body as sensitive as possible to enjoy whatever he would do to me. It was all fantasy, of course...but daydreaming was half of the battle.

"It's almost 10 am... I have to get ready..."

I went to the closet and grabbed my latex maid outfit. The desire I had to start this was unreal; I wanted to wear my uniform, the device, and begin my conditioning as soon as possible. I've been turned on like a nymphomaniac since yesterday without being able to get any relief. My inability to orgasm was great in the sense that it made me feel so sexual, but it was starting to get harder. Turning into a maid would calm me down a bit and make it more bearable... hopefully.

I merely had time to zip my dress up before I heard the beeping from the SusceptGear. I had anticipated the good relaxing feelings, and it didn't disappoint one bit. It would be great if everybody felt that way all the time; the planet would be a more peaceful place.

"Mmm... So tired... What... what was the first con... conditioning?"

I returned to my bed, curled on it like a cat, and my eyes closed.

***

"AAaanh! I... I love latex so much... mmm!"

When I woke up, my hands rushed to my uniform. It felt so incredibly arousing. I rolled around on my bed, trying to get more of that sensation. Not comprehending what I was doing or why, I wanted more of it. I was in this heightened state for a good fifteen minutes before I finally managed to do some useful work.

As usual, the first thing I did was to make my bed, and then I started walking around aimlessly, finding small things to do here and there, such as pinching a dust bunny with my fingers and walking to the nearest garbage bin to throw it out, or dusting a window frame. It would take me years to clean up the whole house at that rhythm, but it was so fun to do those little meaningful things.

Around lunchtime, I went to the kitchen to get some food. This time around, I had allocated enough time to prepare a random meal and eat it comfortably. Brian would be happy that I didn't forget to do this; he wouldn't have to scold me a second time for leaving an uneaten sandwich on the countertop.

I only had time to restart working for a few minutes when the SusceptGear initiated the next conditioning session. Because I had set up so many of those this morning, I couldn't remember what this one was going to be, but it made me so happy to let it happen. This time around, I selected the couch as my location of choice.

***

When I emerged from slumber, two hours later, my breasts were on fire. I had this uncontrollable desire to massage them. The combination of that, along with the feeling of the warm, stretchy latex covering them was too much. For the first few minutes, I seriously thought I was going to cum from my boobs.

"Aaaah! This... This is amazing... M... More..."

This time around, I really had a hard time going back to work. I could feel the SusceptGear screaming suggestion to go clean up the kitchen, but I was too deep into bliss to react efficiently. Of course, it was not obvious to me at that moment that I was being artificially manipulated, which made me extremely confused. But I didn't care about any of that; I just let the flow of suggestions carry me as they were coming.

After a good thirty minutes of this madness, I finally got enough willpower to do what I had to do. I dragged my aroused maid carcass off the couch and roamed around in search of more small tasks.

Before I knew it, it was 5 pm, and my SusceptGear wanted me to eat something again. It was not very easy to cook one-handed, but I didn't want to stop massaging my chest; it felt too darn good.

Once more, almost immediately after I ate, my evening conditioning session was about to start. I entirely gave up trying to remember how I had set up my week; I just surrendered to whatever the device was throwing at me. What was happening mixed me up too much to consider there could be an issue.

I ended up on the couch again and passed out.

***

"Oh,God! Oh, God! What the ... AAANH!"

This time it was no joke... I woke up after two long hours of deep conditioning, and as soon as I reached my breasts with my hands, a massive surge of sexual pleasure hit me like a ton of bricks. This feeling was beyond comprehending, and I had no clue why it was happening to me... but I LOVED IT!

This time, the SusceptGear had no chance to get me back to work... I just laid there immersed in a world of indescribable pleasure, trying to push myself over the edge, which didn't happen.

At 9 am when the device finally deactivated, I felt a mixture of amazement mixed with embarrassment. Pussy juice covered my legs, and all the memories of my nymphomaniac latex behavior rushed back to me.

As it was not enough emotions already, I had an immediate urge to start masturbating. My right hand went down inside my panties and began rubbing my clit.

"AAah! Don't... Don't tell me that worked too..."

If I were correct, my desire to play with myself had something to do with the Masturbation desire ongoing conditioning that I had added to my program. It didn't feel unpleasant at all, but now that I had some of my rationality back, I attempted to stop.

"Okay, okay... Calm down, Mia. One thing at the time... First, I have to call Brian to let him know I'm still alive. He probably knows that I played with my SusceptGear all day. Where is my phone?"

I went up to my bedroom and found my phone sitting on the nightstand. I only had one message that I received around 6 pm. Poor Brian, those teaching classes are always so demanding. He probably was swamped all day while I was having fun. I could tell in his voice tone when he broke the news to me that he didn't want to go.

His message made me laugh, though. "Where are my maid pictures?"

"Right, I kind of promised. Alright, Mia, time to look sexy."

I decided to pose for a sexy selfie while lying on the bed, but when my hand reached my boob, a lighting bolt hit my brain, turning it into oatmeal.

"Aaah! What the...! AAAanh!"

My breasts were so sensitive; it was not even funny... But it was feeling so darn good, though.

"Holy shit! Is that what Enhanced breast sensitivity conditioning is all about? How is that even possible. How can this device play with my brain so easily? Mmm... In the next few days, I am supposed to do the same with my clitoris and vagina... Maybe it's a bit too much too soon."

Yeah, I reminded myself that everything I put in my weekly schedule was mostly fantasy. It was just for the thrill of programming it and had no firm intention of going through with it. I didn't sign a contract stipulating that I couldn't change my mind.

I posed sexy again, enduring the delightful feeling of my hands on the latex, and sent a couple of selfies to Brian. That should cheer him up.

My phone buzzed almost immediately with a message from him. "Good little maid! You look so turned on. Good night, Mia. I'm dead tired. I'll chat with you tomorrow!"

I texted him a bunch of hearts and put my phone aside. That's when I realized that my free hand was back inside my panties.

"Geez... that's going to be challenging. I want to touch myself everywhere now."

I went to fetch my laptop and brought it back to my bed. Even though today was very nice and all, the result I got from breast sensitivity made me realize that perhaps I should ease into things a bit slower. I would cancel my weekly schedule and just continue programming the gear daily instead. I had no intention to stop, but I wanted to keep some sort of control; this was the reason, in the first place, why I didn't allow Brian to program anything for me.

I opened the laptop cover, which welcomed me with my lock screen.

"Mmm... Wait... What's my password? Heee... what?"

That was odd. I knew my password by heart. I have had the same one since I was little... It was the name of an animal... but... which one was it?

"The hell? Duck? ... No. Pony?... No. Lamma?... No... Lamma reminds me of WinAmp, not my password. Pigeon?... No, that's not it either..."

Freaked out was the appropriate expression to describe my current state of mind. There was no way I couldn't remember my password. I knew it, and I knew I didn't forget it, else I would not remember it was an animal.

For the next 15 minutes, while masturbating, I tried all the animals I knew, none of them worked, not even red panda, which was like the most adorable creature that existed on the surface of the Earth. Mmm! Cute red pandas. I wanted one.

"Well, that sucks... What did I even program for tomorrow? I think I had my first blowjob training session planned. That's not too bad, I could do that, but I would have loved to confirm. I guess I have no choice then... I'll put the device aside until I can figure out that laptop bullshit... It sucks. My fun week alone is turning into a boring one. Bleh!"

I reached my head to take off the SusceptGear and...

"What ... why ... I'm...

I collapsed; everything went black.

***

"Mmm? Wait... did I just fall asleep? What time is it?"

I stretched my arm and grabbed my phone.

"What? 1 am? Oops... not sure what happened there. I was trying to remember my password and... Aaaah! I'm so turned on again..."

The tight rubber panties held my hand to my crotch while I napped, and I had pruney fingers so much it was wet down there. How convenient! Since I had nothing better to do, I tried to get myself off. I rubbed my clit energetically while I squeezed my boobs with the other hand.

This combo got me to the edge very quickly... but the same as usual, I was blocked there; I just couldn't have an orgasm. I did this for about an hour without success and eventually fell asleep out of exhaustion.