Winter Maid Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

A faint, beeping noise woke me up the next morning. I felt very relaxed, and the first thing I wanted to make sure of was that I was wearing my uniform. I rubbed my hands all over my body and, satisfied that I was cute and rubbery, I got off the bed and started to make it.

"Mmm... So many wrinkles..."

***

Several days later, on Saturday morning, I was lying down on my bed, unable to move a finger. My arousal was insanely high, and there was nothing I could do about it. Thinking was difficult, and I wasn't too sure what was happening to me, but I loved it so much.

"Mia?"

"..."

I wanted to say "master," but no sound could escape my mouth. I could breathe, and that was about it. From the corner of my vision, I saw Brian, my Master, standing next to my bed, holding a paper note. I had no clue what it was.

"Hehe, looks like my little maid went a bit crazy with her new toy. Sex doll mode, uh? I will have to fix her mess. But since she didn't manage to do all her house chores, I guess that will have to wait a little bit. I'll have some fun with you before putting an end to your amusing little situation. I'm curious to find out what you've done to yourself exactly while I was away."

What ensued was absolute insanity. Brian got naked and started to play with my incapacitated body. His first move was to play with my breasts; The sensation was beyond heavenly. I was losing my mind. Why was I unable to or even make a sound, even during something so pleasurable? Why was I on the verge of a phenomenal orgasm?

When his hand went down to my soaked crotch and entered my panties, it triggered the most powerful orgasm of my life, and this time I moved. My doll-like encasement couldn't contain the orgasmic spasms. It was the first time in over a week that I came, and there were no words to describe it. There was no plausible explanation that I could come up with to validate why such a light touch made me explode in such a powerful manner.

The same thing happened several times when he licked me. The same thing happened several times when he fucked me. The same thing even happened when he stripped me naked and sucked and nibbled my overly sensitive tits. Yet... I just laid there like a puppet, unable to escape this alternate reality of bliss.

He must have played with me for a good two hours, not bad for a guy that claimed that he preferred me as Mia and not as a hypnotized maid; he really had a blast using what I offered him this morning.

"So, Mia? Have you had enough yet? I'm satisfied, so I hope you are too. Let's turn that thing off."

"..."

I wasn't too sure what he was talking about, but he reached my head and heard a little beep. My hand shot down to my crotch, and I started masturbating right away while I was getting flooded by memories of the past week.

"Aaaah! Mmmm... Brian! ... Aaaanh! You're back!"

"Went a bit overboard, haven't you?"

"I... I... It feels so good... Can... can you turn the SusceptGear back on... I... I would really like it."

"I will... Just stay here for a few minutes, I'll be right back with it..."

"AAaanh! But... why? Turn it back on now, please! AAAAH! Don't touch my breasts. They are too sensitive!"

"Hehe. Amazing... Stay here, Mia. Everything will be alright. I'll be back in a sec, I promise. Just play with yourself a bit more."

I was so confused... Brian pulled the device off my head and left the room. What was he going to do with it? It was hard to find answers while being so sexually fired up. Why was I still so turned on even though I came countless times since he came back?

It almost took ten minutes before he came back, but it felt like hours. I was stuck on the edge, unable to cum, and was losing my mind. I wanted my device back right now because I knew it was the only thing that could calm me down.

"Alright, you want it back, right?"

"Give it to me, before my heart explodes."

"Oh... You are so bossy when you are desperate. Stop moving for a sec! Let me put it back on you."

"Hurry!"

"There... I'm going to turn it back on now. Goodnight, Mia."

"Wait... what? Why, goodnight?"

"You'll see... don't worry about anything."

He pressed the button of the remote before I could even utter another word. My favorite relaxing feeling invaded my body, and I started to smile.

"Aaah! It feels so much better... but ... why... Why am I so tired?"

"I'll see you in twelve hours, Mia. Just rest."

My eyes closed and my head rolled sideways... gone to dreamland.

***

"Mmm? Where... where am I?"

My eyes opened slowly. I felt unusually peaceful, a bit lost, though. My body was heavy on the bed as if I had the best sleep of my life. I pulled myself up and rested my back on the headboard. A weird smell entered my nose.

"Ugh! What's that smell..."

I brought my hand to my face to cover my airways, but it just made it worse... That's when my eyes landed on the source of this pestilence; I was wearing latex.

"Oooh, that's right. I was playing maid all week... but... Hey... Why don't I like that smell now? I remember loving it. What... Brian?... HEY BRIAN? WHERE ARE YOU?"

A voice came from downstairs.

"Ah, you're back. Stay on the bed. I'm coming."

"What's going on?"

"Give me a sec, Mia. I'll tell you."

As I was waiting for him to arrive, I carefully touched my boobs. And nothing happened. The sensitivity was gone. I reached my crotch and rubbed my clit a little bit, it felt so... normal.

"You are playing with yourself again?"

Bad timing. Brian showed up in the doorway, and I turned beet red.

"No! No! I... I just... tested..."

"Tested, right? Hehe. Move aside a bit. I want to sit next to you. We need to talk."

"What's happening? It's like I woke up from a long dream."

"You are not entirely wrong about that."

Brian sat next to me, and I immediately wrapped my arm around his, searching reassuring affection. He placed my laptop on top of his legs.

"Hey, that's mine. Why aren't you using yours?"

"What's your password, Mia?"

"I forgot what it was... wait... no... I know what it is. It's Alligator."

"Alright, let's take a look at your program. I'm sure it will be fascinating."

"My... program..."

When he said that, everything came back to me, clear as water. The past week's events were now all detailed inside my skull, and I attempted to close my laptop cover to save my honor, but Brian prevented me.

"No, Mia! Stop. We need to look at this together, okay?"

"But... You'll see... things I've done... It's... private?"

"Oh, come on, tiny girl! We are a couple. since when are you hiding what you do from me."

"I don't... but..."

"Aaah... Interesting overview."

I rolled to my side, not to look at my own schedule. I was so embarrassed.

"Hehe... That explains a lot... You really did paint yourself in a corner. You are such a pervert, Mia."

"Aaaah! Kill me now!"

"Nooo, it is super cute. Look at everything you tried while I was away. You must have a sore throat now."

"Shut it... But... Why... Why am I not feeling my conditioning anymore?"

"Ah! That was my little secret. My little lie. There was something I didn't want you to know."

"Hey? What secret?"

"I reset you."

"You... reset me?"

What Brian was talking about was not something I thought possible or even considered. Humans couldn't be reset. They were not like computers or smartphones.

"The hell are you talking about?"

"Hehe. You are so cute, Mia. All the conditioning done by the SusceptGear has a specific signature. It is possible to undo everything it has done to you. Did you really think I would let you turn your brain to mashed potatoes? When you turned into a maid for the first time, it was crystal clear that you were going to abuse it. You are a perv."

"And... You didn't tell me?"

"No, I didn't know you were going to go that far... Look at your schedule. It's nuts. You did everything you could to put yourself in an infinite loop of sexual bliss and render yourself unable to escape it. You closed all the doors that would have allowed you to return to normal or, at least, resist a little bit."

Once more, my face turned all red. I quickly grabbed a pillow and wrapped it around my head. But it didn't work, Brian was still there, and he kept going.

"You even added a special condition to make you forget your laptop password... That's why you couldn't remember it."

"Eep! I didn't remember that."

"No, because you even specified that you would not remember doing this."

"So... now... I'm like... normal?"

"You seem to be... Let's take a few days off that device, just to make sure. Okay?"

"Yes... I'm sorry."

"Sorry? What for?"

"I got myself in trouble."

"Yes, but did you have fun? As far as I can tell, it was harmless."

"I... loved it."

"All of it?"

"... Yes... I just didn't realize I went that far."

"And that's why I'll be the one controlling your little hobby from now on. I want to have fun with you."

I wrapped my head inside the pillow again, hoping that it would make Brian vanish this time. I knew what he was saying was justified, but I didn't want to admit it.

"Are you still there?"

"Yes, take that pillow off your face, and let me take off that device from your head. This weekend I want Mia, not a nymphomaniac maid. And you have skipped some meals today during your twelve hours reset. Let's go eat something. Then we can go to bed. How does that sound?"

"Good... I'll take that uniform off, and I'll meet you downstairs after a good shower."

"Good luck with that!"

"Hey, why did you say that? Did you program something inside my brain while I was asleep?"

"Nope, I swear. Your brain is as weird as it was before you massacred it with the SusceptGear. Just meet me in the kitchen when you are ready."

"Mmm... Okay... But you are still suspicious!"

Brian smirked and left the bedroom, taking my laptop and the headgear with him. I guess he didn't want to take any risk that I would put it back on today.

I got off the bed and hesitated before attempting to take off my uniform. He said he didn't tamper with my brain, but I didn't fully believe him, else he wouldn't have made such a sneaky comment.

I slowly brought my hands to the back of my neck to reach the zipper, so far so good. Then as soon as I tried to pull it down, I understood what he had done. My rubber maid uniform was lockable... that was an option Brian added when we ordered it... I had forgotten about it, and now there was a padlock preventing me from moving the zipper.

"BRIAN!"