Winter Maid Ch. 04

Story Info
Mia is no longer in control of her device. But it's fun.
7.2k words
4.58
23.9k
23

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Winter Maid - Chapter 3 was as far as I would go in terms of disabling a character. I felt that a fourth chapter going in the same direction would have been a mistake, and I didn't want to kill the series. Instead, I decided to steer it toward a more light-hearted style. I'm aware that this change won't please everybody, so if you expect to read about a girl getting cruelly manipulated by a device until she turns into a brainless sex slave, I recommend you to skip this one. Winter Maid 4 is meant to be amusing and present a couple having a healthy and fun relationship. Thanks.

"NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME, BRIAN!"

"Aaaah, stop running, Mia! You love the SusceptGear, and you know it!"

"I do! But I don't know how you programmed it... It's not the same anymore!"

"Oh, as if I could do worse than what you did to yourself while I was away! I had to rescue you, remember?"

"You will turn me into a chicken or something!"

"A chicken? That would be funny."

"Stay away!"

Brian chased me around the kitchen table, trying to make me wear the SusceptGear that he had programmed earlier. He wouldn't tell me what the device would do to me, and once it would be on my head, I knew my freewill would vanish; it would force me to do random stuff.

Spending a full week by myself demonstrated that my curiosity was strong enough to turn me into a sex doll without really thinking it would happen, which was not necessarily the best thing ever even if it had been a fun thing to experience. So, Brian and I agreed that I would have to be more careful in the future and that for now, he should be the one programming the device for me to prevent further incidents. I may have scared him a little.

That said, it meant that he would push me toward HIS fantasies... not mines. Maybe... Yes, making him happy sexually by giving him what he wanted was what I loved the most, what turned me on, but this desire came from me, hence the reason why I decided to experience the device by myself at first. This time around, my desires would come from HIM! And God only knows what his twisted brain would come up with.

"Mia, I love you! I want you to have amazing romantic experiences."

"AH! Do you really expect me to believe that?"

"No, but it made you smile."

"Hehe. You are an idiot. Tell me how you programmed the SusceptGear first! Then I'll consider it."

"No. It's a surprise! Come on. It's going to be fun. I promise."

"At least, give me a hint!"

"A hint? Mmm... Oh, I know. One sec!"

I couldn't believe that worked. Brian, who had refused to give me any information whatsoever about how he programmed my headgear, was now willing to provide me with some details. I considered that a small victory under the circumstances.

Smiling a bit too much for my taste, he walked to the kitchen, opened a cabinet door just to pull out a peanuts bag. He walked back to me and placed it in my hands, leaving me confused.

"Peanuts? What do you want me to do with peanuts? I don't even like peanuts..."

"Yes, you do..."

"Not those... They have shells... and cracking them involves effort."

"Oh, my God, Mia. You are so lazy! Is that why you are never eating those?"

"Yes! But anyway... Why peanuts? This is not helping me to understand what you are going to do to me!"

"I said I was going to give you a hint. I never said it was going to be a good one. Alright, let me put the device on your head. I promise it won't turn you into a chicken."

I groaned and pressed my forehead on his chest. The truth was that I was dying to wear the SusceptGear again, and I knew Brian would never do anything harmful to me or turn me into a permanent porn star. He made it clear that he was more in love with me as Mia than anything else... He just wanted me to have fun.

"... Okay... But I still don't get the peanut thing..."

"You'll get it soon enough."

Brian kissed me on the forehead and carefully placed the high tech tiara on my head. Once he flipped the switch on, a blue light appeared in the middle of the band; the SusceptGear was armed. Remote in hand, he looked at me in the eyes.

"Alright? Ready? Last chance to change your mind. It will start right away with a short thirty minutes conditioning session. Do you want to sleep here on the couch, or do you prefer our bed?"

"Here is fine... Just do it..."

"See you in a bit, Mia... Queen of Squirrels!"

"Wait... Queen of what!?"

Before I could get an answer to his super weird comment, he pressed the button, and a beep interrupted my questioning. Immediately, the amazing relaxing feeling invaded my soul. I had missed that a lot since the last time I used the device. Kinks or not, the induced calming effect was the best part of the experience. All my worries and tensions just vanished magically.

The first thing I noticed was that Brian was my Master again. I knew I'd need to obey his every command, but I was also getting very tired.

"M... Master? I'm... so... tired..."

"Go to the couch, Mia... Just rest for a bit."

"Yes... So... tired."

I wobbled to the couch, laid down on it, and as I was drifting away, the last thing I saw was my Master gently placing a cushion under my head. Then everything went dark.

***

"Mmm..."

"Welcome back, Mia."

"Master?"

"Yes, how was your nap?"

"I don't know... Can... Can I hug you?"

"Sure, come here."

When controlled by the SusceptGear, I was always so confused. For some reason, I felt like I needed a hug, and everything else was like a strange dream.

I stood up and went to Brian to wrap my hands around his waist. He gave me a reassuring squeeze, and then he kissed me tenderly, which filled my mind with a satisfying feeling that I was making him happy.

Then he directed my attention elsewhere.

"Mia, you should look outside, there is something you might want to see?"

"Outside? Yes, Master."

I walked to the large living room window and tried to find what he was talking about. It looked like a freezing day again; some light snowflakes were falling from the grey sky, making everything look pretty. The ground was all white, and the fir trees held as much snow as their branches could carry. Our leafless maple tree seemed beautifully dead but was just asleep for the next few months. Winter was as beautiful as ever.

Then something caught my attention; two squirrels chasing each other bolted out of the woods, jumping around, just for fun. A powerful sensation exploded inside of me, something so overwhelming that I couldn't contain it.

"MASTER! MY CHILDREN!"

"Yes, Mia... They are outside..."

"I MUST go to them... I HAVE to feed them!"

"Pfff... Haha... Good idea. Why don't you grab the peanuts and put your boots and coat on! They are waiting for you."

"YES! I have to feed them now!"

"Even if it's very cold outside?"

I paused for an instant, trying to process what Brian just told me. Cold? Deep inside me, there was a sudden conflict. Thinking about that word made me feel uneasy, but I wasn't too sure why. Despite that, my focus quickly returned to the squirrels; I had this vital responsibility to go out and feed them.

As I walked to the entryway closet, it was not clear to me what I had to wear, but Brian, my Master, provided me with well-needed assistance. He pulled out my winter boots, my fluffy coat, a scarf, and a tuque, and he helped me to dress up.

Soon enough, I was ready to accomplish my mission. He placed the bag of peanuts in my hands and opened the front door for me.

An icy wind hit my body, which set off all the alarms in my head... something was off, but still couldn't tell what it was. There was something about winter that I was not supposed to enjoy...

But Brian brought back my attention to my important obligation.

"Mia? What are you doing!? Are you going to let your children STARVE?"

"NO! I MUST FEED THEM!"

"Pfffahaha!"

I bolted out and ran to the area where I saw the squirrels last. The fresh snow was crunching under my footsteps, and the cold air I was breathing was painful, but nothing could stop me now.

Arriving at my destination, I crouched down and frantically ripped the peanut bag open. I plunged my hand in it, grabbed a handful of peanuts, and tossed them next to the trees. A long silence followed...

Then, it happened... Two little creatures of the woods came out, sniffing around, and discovering their unexpected treats.

"My... My children... Eat! Eat! It's important!"

Quickly, the rodents attacked the shells and liberated the chewable content. For them, it was an unexpected treasure during a season where they usually struggled to find food. This was why my role as Queen of the Squirrels was so important. They depended on me for their survival; I just couldn't let them down.

For the next few minutes, I sent more peanuts flying their way, but gradually, the squirrels came closer and closer, to the point where they were getting them directly from my hand. It was the coolest thing in the entire universe, and I was so proud of myself, so happy.

Then I heard a beep and slowly began to remember what had happened... Brian had turned off the SusceptGear and was standing right next to me; him and his sarcasm...

"So, Mia? How are your children doing now?"

"..."

I stood up right away and turned to him. His smile was unmistakable... He had tricked me into going outside, making me believe I was some sort of squirrel lover. I took a deep breath to insult him, but the freezing air entering my lungs made me panic. I attempted to run to the house, but he intercepted me.

"Aaaah! Let me go! Let me gooo!"

"Ah, come on. Calm down, Mia! See, you are outside, and you are enjoying it."

"No! No! Let me go! It's too cold!"

"No, it's not, and you are fine. See, winter is nice. You can feed squirrels, and it's fun."

"No! You just made me think it was!"

"Is that the truth? Don't you want to feed them some more? I know you love squirrels. You are ALWAYS looking at them through the window."

"... I do... but... my fingers... they hurt."

"Yeah, they do, but it's not dangerous if we don't stay out for too long. Look at them, Mia... They want more food."

Somehow, my panic was a bit unjustified, and I knew it. Of course, I wouldn't tell Brian, but the time I spent outside while hypnotized was enough for my body to somewhat adapt to the cold temperature. Yes, my fingers were tingling a bit, but it was because I had no gloves... the rest of my body was fine.

I turned around to look at the fluffy black rodents, and they were still sniffing around, trying to find uneaten peanuts unsuccessfully. I crouched down, without adding a word and grabbed some from the bag before presenting my hand to them. They quickly bounced in my direction and took them from my fingers, which made me smile.

"Brian, add another word, and it's you that I will feed to them."

"Yes, Queen of the Squirrels."

"... You are dead!"

***

"Aaaah! Curse you!"

"What? Did you think I'd turn you into a squirrel lover and just leave it at that? I want my kinky maid back!"

I should have known. After spending some more time outside feeding the cute squirrels, we got back inside the house, I took off my winter gear, and that was when I realized that Brian had enabled the setting preventing me from taking the SusceptGear off my forehead. I tried hard, but my hands just wouldn't do it.

Mentioning that he wanted his maid back was not a surprise, but to me, it meant that I had no idea what was coming next. All he had to do was press a button, and I'd be at his mercy again... which was not an idea I hated.

I was making a fuss about him controlling me mostly to be funny. This kind of adventure he was putting me through was something we talked about after my intense solo experience with the device. He was not forcing me to do anything. I was simply a willing candidate. Of course, I had not expected the Queen of the Squirrels curveball, but it aligned with what he told me he would do; surprise me with fun and different experiences and adventures.

Brian told me that he was not interested in turning me into a brainless slave; that was more my fetish than his to some from a certain point of view. I wanted to please him sexually as much as possible, but he just didn't need much to be happy. I think he just liked having a charming Latino girl at his side who was entertaining and supportive. Without my normal brain, he would undoubtedly lose interest, but that didn't prevent him from trying things that he knew would make me happy.

"So, Mia. Didn't you have fun with the squirrels?"

"Yeah... Maybe... I kind of expected something more... kinky. You failed me!"

"Failed you? Ah, that's harsh. You loved feeding the squirrels! It was a great idea."

"Mmm... Okay, it was fun. But now I need something more adult."

"Oh, we are not done yet. Phase two is already programmed in the SusceptGear. You're going to love it."

"Am I? What will it be?"

"Something more for myself this time. But I know you. You're going to love it too."

"Does it involve latex again?"

"Yep! I told you, I want my maid back. You'll need to wear your uniform for me."

Well, I didn't expect Brian to answer my question. He has been very secretive since we decided to play with the device. He refused to discuss today's plan with me until now. I should have been happy that he provided me with some sort of answers, but I couldn't help but find this suspicious.

"What else?"

"You are going to go for a little nap... and you'll feel very good when you wake up... and probably a bit more clingy."

"Heeey... I'm already clingy! Why are you even telling me everything anyway? What are you hiding from me? "

"I'm not hiding anything, Mia... I swear. You'll want to wear your uniform, you'll go for a little nap, and then you'll be very attracted to me."

"Will I be able to think by myself?"

"Yes."

"Okay... Now I know you are hiding something! You are too honest!"

"Maaaaybe. Shall we begin?"

"If there is no sex this time, I'll be super mad at you."

"You'll see... I'm sure you're going to like it."

Brian pressed the button on the remote, and I immediately fell into my pleasant trance. All my little muscles relaxed, and my worries vanished. I was semi-conscious about what was happening to me, but I learned that letting things happen without resisting would provide me with a much more enjoyable experience.

Then I felt it... Brian didn't lie to me. I looked down at my clothes and understood that something was wrong. Why was I dressed up like this? Where was my latex maid uniform? The urge to wear it was real and powerful.

Without overthinking this, I trotted upstairs and went to my closet. There, on the shelf, was what I needed. I grabbed the pile of latex and brought it to the bed and stripped naked.

Of course, the real me didn't go anywhere even while hypnotized; I dropped my clothes on the floor, not caring the slightest if it was appropriate to do so. Brian, who had followed me, commented on my poor behavior.

"Aaah, Mia! You are such a slob."

"Mmm? Master? I... I don't know. Did I do something wrong?"

"Nah, it's fine... Keep going. I like what I see."

"Okay..."

Of course, he liked what he saw. I was naked in front of him and bending to pick up my latex panties from the pile.

I slid my legs through the holes and pulled the stretchy underwear up to my crotch. To feel the rubber brushing against my clean shaved pussy sent a wave of pleasure through my entire body.

"Aaanh!"

I needed more. The stockings were next. Sitting on the bed's edge, it took me a long time to squeeze my smooth legs in the long socks. But all this work was quickly forgotten as I really loved what I was becoming.

The latex bra was a formality, and then, the piece of resistance, the cute rubber dress. I hugged it for a while, rubbing it on my naked skin, and then began to put it on. I wasn't too sure why I loved it so much, but it felt right. It made me feel so good all over.

"Let me help you with this, Mia."

My Master approached and assisted with the long back zipper. Having the tight latex gripping all around my torso made me feel so safe and warm. The last little things to go on was my cute white apron and headband.

Brian turned me around to face him, and out of the blue, he gave me a long and tender kiss. Naturally, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my body against his. As a maid, I had this deep desire to please my Master; it was my duty.

It didn't take long for us to end up on the bed. We made out for a while, it was so good, but I felt really tired at some point.

"M... Master... I'm... so tired."

"I know you are... just lie down on my chest and close your eyes. I love watching you while you are sleeping. You are so cute, Mia."

"O... okay."

I rested my head on his chest, and it was so comfy. I could hear his slow heartbeat and soothing breathing. My lips curled up, and I just let myself drift away; I was so happy right now.

***

"Mmm... That was a good nap! Wait... Am I... still hypnotized?"

When I woke up, Brian was no longer at my side. I rolled to my back on the large empty bed and tried to understand what he had done to me. My mind was clear, but I was quite turned on; I suspected it was partly because of what I was wearing. I definitely loved latex way more than usual and was conscious enough to acknowledge it; this didn't come as a surprise; it was totally the SusceptGear talking. He undoubtedly conditioned me to like it so that I wouldn't be annoyed by the stretchy material until further notice.

But what else? I remembered we made out before I fell asleep, but I kind of expected more. Did we have sex, and I forgot about it? It didn't seem very plausible.

"Brian?"

The right thing to do was to go find him and get some answers. I tiptoed out of bed and headed downstairs. I hoped he wouldn't be outside because there was no way I would set foot outdoors in the cold dressed up like this.

Fortunately, I found him reading a book in the living room. He looked at me with a smile and opened his arms as I climbed on him.

"There you are. How are you feeling, Mia?"

"Turned on... I see that you conditioned me to like latex a bit more."

"Sure did... I love it when you wear your uniform. You expected that, I'm sure."

"Yes, but... Now I want you... badly."

"Do you? Do you want to kiss me?"

"Yes... and more."

"More? Like what?"

"... Well... I'll show you."

I leaned forward to kiss him, making sure my boobs were as close as possible to his face. I was ready, but I needed him to be fired up as well for what was coming next. I was not exactly sure what he had done to me, but I had this urge to take care of him very well. It looked like he would let me take the lead and do whatever I wanted, so it was even better.

Kissing wasn't enough, so I got off the couch and knelt in front of him. It took me only a second to unbuckle his pants and pull them down along with his boxers; I met no resistance from his part. And then it was there, in front of me... my reward, and my opportunity to tease him back.

"Mmm... Do you want me to suck on it?"

"You do whatever you want, Mia..."

"Heeey... You are supposed to say yes to make me feel desired."

"I don't know, Mia... What do YOU want to do?"

"I... I want to suck your cock... badly."

"So, what are you waiting for?"

"... I..."

That was the part where I was supposed to give him a blowjob... It was there in front of me... just the sight of his erect member turned me on like crazy... but... I couldn't grab it ... My hands tried to reach it, but they just wouldn't... Same thing with my mouth. I had a strong urge to lick it, but every time I tried to get too close, I couldn't go any further...

"B... Brian!?"

12