Winter Maid Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ma... Master... I'm close again..."

"Again? Oh dear, I turned into such a nymphomaniac. When I reset you, you'll so murder me for having done this."

"I... I don't know... Aaah! AAaaanh! I'm... I'm cummiiing again!"

It was so amazing. His slippery cock effortlessly glided in and out of me as I was cumming, causing my anus spasm around it. That must have been good for him as well, because he came inside of me not long after. Knowing that I made this happen again made me feel very proud of myself; I was such a good maid.

"Okay! Okay, Mia! Calm down before you give me a heart attack. Come lay down next to me for a bit. I need a break."

"Okay."

I was a maid. I was supposed to clean up the house. As I turned around to lay down on top of my master's chest, I saw his erect cock, nicely coated with fresh semen and lubricant, so as a good maid, I decided to take care of that task first.

"Mia? What are you..."

"I will clean your dick, master."

"MIA, NO!"

Before he could stop me, I took his cock in my mouth and began to suck it clean. I didn't know why he had screamed at me, but he didn't ask me to stop. I was so confused.

"Mia, you are sucking my dick after I gave you a nice ass pounding... Do you realize that?"

"I don't know..."

"Oh, boy. It's very hot, but when you remember this later, I'm a dead man."

"I don't know, Master. Aren't you happy? I just want to make you happy and be a good maid."

"Don't worry about that, Mia. Just... Don't worry about that. I love it and it's worth dying for."

"Okay."

I returned to my task and kept cleaning my master for the next little while as he petted my hair as an approbation sign.

***

The next couple of days were the best in my life. I couldn't do my chores anymore, as all my body parts were way too sensitively distracting. Thinking straight was impossible and constantly begging my master for anal sex was my only desire. I needed him more than ever since none of the new sex toys he gave me provided a similar pleasure level .

Today I ate the last small chocolate and fell deeply asleep as usual. I couldn't tell what had changed this time around, but when I woke up, I found my master fucking my ass again while tugging on my hair. Being his maid, this realization that I could now please my master even when I was asleep was very rewarding.

"Aaaah! Ma... master! It's so good! Don't... Don't stop!"

"Oh... you are already awake? Time flies when we have fun."

"... Aaaanh! Aaaah! Mmmm!"

After he finished using me, and while I was cleaning him with my mouth, he started talking about strange things.

"It's Christmas today, Mia. Do you know what it means?"

"I don't know, Master... Can you fuck me again? I'm turned on like crazy right now."

"Hehe. No, listen."

"Please, fuck me."

"Mia! Stop asking! We will have more fun a bit later, if I'm still alive. Anyway, since today is Christmas, it means you ate all your chocolates."

"No... I still want the big one. That's the one I crave since the beginning."

"Haha. That's right. At least you never forgot that part. You'll have it today. But it is a special day, and I have a big surprise for you."

"I don't want a surprise. Can we have sex instead?"

"You are super cutely dumb, Mia. But you'll do as I say, okay?"

"Yes, master."

After we rested for a little bit, my master made me strip naked, which didn't agree with what I desired.

"Master... I love latex. Please, I need to wear it."

"I said, wait. Put your uniform back on the bed. I have something new for you to wear."

"No, I need my latex uniform... It's very important."

"Stop it, Mia, or else I'll spank you again."

"Mmm, I love being spanked."

"I created a monster... Oh, here it is. There, it's one of your Christmas gifts."

My master stole my uniform from my hands and placed a heavy plastic package in my arms, puzzling me.

"Master, I cannot wear this, it's a package, and it is not made of latex."

"Well, genius. You have to open it first."

"I do?"

"Yes... your gift is inside."

"Oh... okay."

For a moment, I looked down at the package, but I couldn't find a good solution to open it, so I started chewing on the corner, which made my master react negatively.

"MIA! Don't do that! It's not food."

"But, my hands are busy holding the package. I don't know how to open it. It's too complicated."

"Remind me not to reduce your intelligence that much in the future. Put it on the bed, then use your hands."

"Oooh. Okay. That might work."

My master was so smart. I did what he said, and it was much easier. I managed to rip the package open and pull out its content. I almost came on the spot when a strong whiff of latex reached my nose.

"Ma... Master... this is latex! I love it so much! Thank you!"

"Mia, you didn't even look at what it was. Unfold it at least!"

"It's latex. I love it."

"Oh my God, Mia. You are going to drive me nuts. I can't wait for you to be back to normal."

My master patted me on the head and picked up my latex gift from the bed. When he unfolded it, I then understood what it was; a full-body catsuit made of shiny white latex. It had feet, hands, and hood attached.

"Do you like it? It's your special Christmas suit."

"Yes! It's latex, master. I really want it."

"Good! Glad to hear. Let's get you dressed up, and then we will do something special."

"Will we have special sex too?"

"Mia, your brain is so fried. It's very cute."

"I don't know, master. I just want to have sex."

When my legs entered the latex suit, it felt so amazing that I started playing with myself. Master had to continually fight me, saying that I had to wait, which was impossible.

The tight latex gripping my skin was even better than wearing my maid uniform; it was like being hugged by a thousand arms simultaneously. My fingers entered the gloves, and my master zipped up the suit after pulling it over my shoulders. Following that, he cuffed my hands behind my back; I loved it when my master tied me up, even if it didn't make sense right now.

But then, he said something very strange.

"Okay, I don't know if you'll understand this, but I need to remove your headband so I can pull the hood over your head. It will confuse you a little, but you have to let me put the headband back on your head, okay?"

"Master? I don't understand."

"Aaah, let's do this. Just don't move, Mia. Okay?"

His fingers reached my forehead, and he pulled a silver band off it. Immediately, a barrage of memories flooded my brain. Meanwhile, he hurried and pulled the latex hood over my head and began aligning the eye and mouth holes. As my intelligence gradually came back, I understood what was happening; he was encasing me in a white latex suit, something we had never discussed before.

"Brian? Hey! Wait, wait! What are you..."

"Oh, shoot. You are already back. Just give me a few more seconds here."

"No! Wait! Let's talk about this first! What are you doing to me?"

I tried to get free, but those cuffs wouldn't cooperate. As my confusing memories kept coming back, Brian saw that I was panicking a little. Usually, when he turned off the device, he gave me all the time I needed to regain my senses, but this time I was cuffed, and he was forcing me inside this new catsuit. Not wanting this to degenerate, Brian stopped what he was doing and gently grabbed my shoulders to look at me straight in the eyes.

"MIA! Mia! Calm down. You are safe. Okay? I'm doing this for you because I love you. This wasn't supposed to happen, but I forgot that I had to remove your headband so you can wear the new suit. Stay still, and trust me. We will have a good time this afternoon, and then I'll give you back your freedom. I promise."

He loved me? Well, I loved him too. The manly tone he had employed just now got to me. I was still confused, but I knew one thing; I trusted Brian.

"O... okay... master?"

"Hehe. Here, kiss me, then we can continue your little adventure."

After gently pressing his lips on mine, I stayed still for him so he could finish whatever he was doing to me. Now that my memories were back, I had a very good idea of how whorish I had been acting during the past two weeks, and very aware of all the perverted things I had asked him to do to me. My face burned with embarrassment when I remembered this little ass to mouth habit that I had recently acquired, but thankfully, my new latex hood hid my humiliation.

"Alright, done. You look so hot, Mia."

"You... you think so?"

"Absolutely. Now let me put that back on your head. I'll see you a bit later today, okay?"

"S... sure. I love you."

"I love you too."

He placed the SusceptGear back over my smooth latex head, and a fantastic feeling of relaxation calmed me down immediately. Quickly enough, I turned into this horny maid again.

"M... Master?"

"Yes? Are you dumb again?"

"I don't know... But... Can we have sex? It's been so long."

"Oof! My maid is back. And no, we had sex a mere thirty minutes ago. You'll have to wait a little longer. Alright, let me uncuff you, then we will go do something fun."

"Yes, master."

When he spun me around to reach my cuffs, I ended up facing a full-length mirror and saw what I had become. I had turned into this shiny white doll that didn't look like me. I was so used to seeing my tanned Latina skin and my maid uniform that this new white form felt like a major transformation.

"Aaah, you are looking at yourself, don't you? Do you like being a little rubber doll? I think you are super sexy. I'm honest here. It looks way more attractive than I expected."

"It's latex... I love it so much."

"Good. Now, follow me. We are going for a walk, and I have one last gift for you."

"Yes, master."

***

"Come on, Mia."

"But... it's snowing a lot."

"Yes, there is a good snowfall right now, but it's okay. It won't hurt you. Look, it's beautiful out here in the forest."

"All the trees are dead."

"Haha. No, they are just sleeping, like your brain."

"Are we on a different planet? It's so white everywhere."

"No, we are still on Earth, Mia. And yes, snow tends to be white."

"Okay."

Only wearing my winter boots and my full latex catsuit outside was a strange feeling. It was like being naked, but without suffering from the cold temperature. My master had asked me to follow him as he wanted to go for a walk in the snow. Something inside me kept warning me that I shouldn't do this, but I would follow him anywhere; I obeyed even if it felt a bit weird.

For a few minutes, we stayed on a path zigzagging between the trees, and I was already lost. I clung to my master's arm, not to lose him; I knew I was not smart enough to find my way back home if we were to get separated. With this heavy snow falling, we couldn't see very far either.

"Mia, your white catsuit in the snow looks super amazing. Are you sure you aren't cold? I brought your coat just in case I had been misinformed. I was told latex should keep you warm enough."

"If I stay with you, I'm always warm."

"Awww. Look at you, saying nice things by accident."

"I don't know, master. I'm just happy to be with you."

"You know that you gave me a run for my money during the past two weeks. I mean, our sex had never been this hot and dirty, but your low IQ and nymphomaniac habits were taxing."

"I don't know... Can we have sex now?"

"Haha. You really did turn into a needy sex doll. I'm starting to like this a bit too much."

"I just want to please you. Where are we going?"

"You'll see. It's not too far. It's something that I put a lot of effort into because I love you, and I hope you'll like it."

"It's getting dark. I'm scared of the lions."

"Hahaha! The lions? Mia, where does that even come from? There are no lions in North America... maybe some wolves, but no lions."

"Wolves then... they are like grey lions, right?"

"Exactly. Haha. They are Canadian grey lions."

"Yes master."

My master was so much more intelligent than me, and I wanted to stay with him forever, so he could keep teaching me useful things like this.

After a few more minutes of shuffling in the snow, we came to a small clearing where there was a structure entirely made of snow. I didn't know what it was, but my master seemed extremely excited to show it to me.

"Look, Mia! I built you a little snow palace. It's your Christmas gift."

"Okay."

"Don't sound so over-excited. I just spent the past two weeks building this ice hotel for you."

"I'm sorry. Did I do something wrong, master?"

"Haaa... At least tell me what you think of it."

"It's big... and it looks cold. And... OH! MASTER!"

"... Uh? Why are you screaming all of a sudden?"

"OVER THERE! THE SQUIRRELS! I must feed them!"

"... Ah... I forgot about her Queen of the squirrel mode. She won't listen to anything I say now. Ah well... It's part of the game, I guess. Here Mia. I brought the peanut bag for you. Go have fun with your friends. Might be a good time for some cute pictures of you anyway."

"HURRY! They will starve! I must feed my children."

"Yeah, yeah. Calm down."

I snatched the peanuts bag from his hand and ran toward where I saw the squirrels last. I dropped to my knees in the deep snow, which buried me up to my waist, and I tossed a few peanuts towards the trees and waited patiently.

Like last time, nothing else mattered. My lingering arousal, my desire to be with my master; they had faded. I had to fulfill my role and save the squirrels.

After a little while, they finally came back and began eating the peanuts. I felt a great sense of accomplishment. They were so cute and fuzzy. There were only two at first, but three more joined them shortly after. They gradually came closer and closer until they were comfortable enough to pick the delicious treats directly from my rubber-covered fingers.

It was very comfortable to sit in the snow like this while only wearing this suit, but I started shivering a little; that was when my master came back to check on me.

"Come on, Mia, that's enough for now. You are getting cold. If you feed them too much, they will all suffer from high blood pressure. I took some videos of you feeding them that I will show you later. Your white latex body in the snow looks so amazing."

"But, the small one wants more."

"Are you kidding me!? He is having a seizure right now because he overate. Come on, follow your master. I want to show you something nice and give you one last present."

"Yes, master."

He grabbed my arm and helped me up. Immediately, I wrapped my arms around his warm body. We headed toward the snow house as the sun disappeared through the ocean of trees. When we crawled inside, it was almost pitch back as there were no windows

"One sec Mia, don't move. I'm going to light the candles."

One after the other, my master lit a few candle clusters here and there in the big room, revealing the mysterious environment. It was very pretty. A big bed made of snow was in the middle of the place, and some think furs covered it. He gently held my hand and guided me to it.

"Can we have sex now?"

"Mia, your maid character is the most unromantic person I know. Alright, let's break your curse so we can enjoy this moment a bit more. Look at what I brought for you."

"Ooooh. My chocolate box! The big chocolate is still in there."

"That right, Mia. Do you still want it?"

"Can... can I?"

"Yes, you can. This one is pure dark chocolate. You'll love it."

"I love you, master. But I like chocolate more."

"Oh, that's nice. Hehe. I'll remember that for next year."

I pinched the big piece of chocolate, and I bit one of the corners. Right away, it melted inside my mouth, releasing an incredible flavor.

"Mmmm! Itsh sho good!"

"I'm sure it is... close your mouth when you eat."

"Can hi heat more of hit?"

"Yes, yes... Eat all of it. I hope it's going to work because I don't want to see you masticating like that anymore. Close your mouth, I said."

"Oshay... but hafter thish, can we hage shex?"

"Mia! Stop talking! I don't need to see this!"

"Oshay, mashter."

Master placed his hand in front of my mouth as I was enjoying my big chocolate. Little by little, I finished it all, but toward the end, something different happened. Something much different.

My arousal level had diminished, my foggy mind slowly returned to normal, and my memories of the past two weeks gradually came back. After some time, I realized that I was no longer under the control of the SusceptGear, and I was inside some sort of small romantic room entirely made of snow. A layer of glossy white latex covered me from head to toe, and Brian was sitting next to me on the fur-covered bed, more than likely wondering if I had recovered all my senses.

"... Brian?"

"Mia?"

"... RAWR!"

My first reaction was to attack him like a wild creature. I pushed him to his back and sat on his hips, my two hands pushing on his chest.

"I remember EVERYTHING!"

"I knew it... You are going to murder me! Goodbye, cruel world."

"Nonsense! What is this place?"

"Your real Christmas gift. A little ice hotel just for the two of us in the middle of the forest."

I looked around me, and a billion tiny ice crystals reflected the light of the dancing flames, making them shine like a clear night sky. The bed we were sitting on felt warm and cozy when I ran my fingers through the long fur. It was beautiful. I couldn't believe that he went through all the trouble to build this just for me.

"I love it!"

"You... you do?"

"Yes. You told me about those ice hotels before, and I thought it was insane, but this is beautiful."

"I thought it was worth a try. And... did you... have fun?"

"Brian... It was amazing!"

"Yeah?"

"Yes. And I don't want to talk about it right now. Instead, I want you to make me happy."

Now that I remembered everything and that he made me go through some intense experiences, I also remembered that he had to endure how stupid and annoying I had been for the past two weeks. He had his share of fun, for sure, but more than ever, he deserved a nice reward for finally giving me what I had asked for so long.

I laid down on my back and slowly unzipped my crotch zipper while staring at him in a way to communicate my lust.

"Don't you want to play with me, Brian?"

"Always. Do you want to play with me, Mia?"

"Yes, master."

"Hehe. Silly."

After taking his clothes off, he climbed on top of me, pinning me down on the soft fur, and we started to make out. Even if made of snow, this room was warm enough, or perhaps it was because I wore this nice and tight latex outfit.

When his cock entered me, it was a very healthy level of pleasure compared to what Mia the maid had endured. As hot as it had been, it wasn't real; this was. For a long while, and making sure to take it slow to extend our fun, Brian moved in and out of me as I tightly wrapped my rubber legs and arms around him to get more of his presence, of his love. To avoid cumming, he took a break and slid down to lick me for a while.

It was fun and romantic to alternate between those different positions, but I grew suspicious after a while because I wasn't getting anywhere near the edge.

"Brian... Are you sure the last chocolate reset everything? It is enjoyable, but..."

"Hehe... You finally noticed?"

"..."

"Most of your conditioning was temporary, but there are some permanent ones that will stay until we fully reset you."

"Are you saying that... I can't cum?"

"Oh, no. I wouldn't do that to you. There is a way for you to cum..."

"What way? What have you done to me?"

I punched him in the chest playfully. What kind of twisted boyfriend was this?

"Ow... Haha! Well, It's something Mia the maid loved. I'm sure you remember."

"..."