Winter Maid Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once more, my latex hood hid my extreme embarrassment. Now that Brian had said that, I knew exactly what he had referred to. I had been an anal whore for the past few days. As much as I wanted to murder him for what he was doing to me, all the memories related to this adventurous sex were still very present in my mind.

Anal sex had this little degrading side to it, at least that was how I perceived it, but I had to admit that I didn't dislike this feeling. Brian had added this extra twist to our evening because he loved me and wanted me to have a good time. He was doing this for me as much as he was doing it for himself, but I knew that if I were to tell him no, he would not be offended and would do what was necessary to lift this anal sex curse. It was up to me to decide how comfortable I was with this opportunity.

"Alright, mister. I hope you brought the lube because I will give you the night of your life."

"I brought a lot more than that. I have a bottle of champagne, a nice meal for two, and all my love for my new rubber sex doll."

"Sex doll, uh? You are aware that sex dolls never get satisfied, right?"

"Is that a challenge?"

"Yes. You have a golden opportunity to make me like winter some more."

We kissed each other tenderly, confirming that we were on the same page; those were perfect Christmas kisses. This night will be magnificent. This night will be our winter night.

"I love you, Mia."

"I love you, Brian."

"Oh... And you know what, Mia?"

"What?"

"Let's never make you THIS dumb ever again! I swear, I won't be able to take it!"

"Hahaha! Well, maybe I can act like a dumb sex doll just for you tonight."

"Aaaah! Noooo! Don't do it, or else I'll leave you behind to be eaten by your grey lions!"

"Hahaha! Rawr! Grey lions!"