Winter Mix Ch. 05: Collins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied with his position, Hank transferred his right hand to Judith's left hip, then simultaneously yanked her toward him while he lunged his loins powerfully forward. Her assaulted maidenhead stood no chance. Immediately sundered, the bloody membrane only further slicked the shredding invader as he settled balls-deep in her virgin sleeve. Tears sprung in his sister's widened surprised eyes as a burning sting hovered in her vagina like a swarm of maddened bees.

Hank clamped his left hand over Judith's mouth just in time to stifle her pent scream. She bit into his palm. Holding motionless within her filled channel, he resisted his own urge to yell out and, instead, advised through gritted teeth, "It's okay, Sis. The pain will pass. Trust me."

Intellectually uncertain, but physically powerless, Judith yielded her psyche to her brother. Within moments, the hive fled her, leaving behind only their soothing honey. In the following calm she relaxed and then stirred herself around the strangely wonderful thickness lodged inside her. Her smooth walls naturally squeezed the visitor with a welcoming hug.

Hank risked re-awakening Judith's pain. Gingerly, he pulled back his prick until only its bulbous head remained hidden from the bedroom's scattered moonlight. Then, leaning forward, he re-planted himself to his maximum depth. She curled her upraised arms around his broad looming back and drew him down.

Judith hunted Hank's mouth and kissed him hard as her renewing inner fires rose from her cunny through her lungs to her heart, engulfing all. He hiked his hips, withdrawing in a long slow stroke against her tugging Kegels, then plunged quickly home again. His aggravated nuts slapped smartly against her vulva as his cockhead flattened on her cervix. She moaned deep into his throat and kneaded his lats with her flexing fingers.

Finding a rhythm was easy; not coming too soon was more challenging. Hank fought himself while he relentlessly pounded and paused in Judith's desperate snatch. She soughed and mewled and squeaked and squealed. He chuffed irregularly as his breaths shortened and his chest tightened.

After an aeon of layering ecstasy, Judith constricted every voluntary muscle and chewed both her and Hank's lips as her climactic dewpoint gave way to a massive release. Taking his cue, he surrendered to his own checked need and hammered her anvil with a final sparking thrust. As he crunched his gut and glutes, his seed spewed to her womb's door in a long series of pulsing spurts. She drank them in like a parched plant in a sudden squall.

Judith had seen fantastic fireworks that night in New Haven. Now, standing in her Westport kitchen, absently pouring Collins mixer into her fresh gin, she remembered they were trifling compared with the rockets, flares and explosions set off in her by her organic exultation. Behind her tight shut eyes stars more brilliant than Sirius flashed while her thumping heart threatened to burst from her body. Wave upon wave upon wave swept her clean and left her happily wasted and glowing.

Hank had collapsed, still embedded in Judith's juicing deflowered trough. Panting, he rolled his weight off her own heaving torso, pulling her onto her right side and keeping her impaled. Awe-struck, she gazed lovingly into his cobalt eyes and softly stroked the day-old beard growth on his right cheek. Too late, she thought of her peril.

Judith took a slow sip of her new highball and thought, "How lucky I was, not to get pregnant that night." Returning to her reverie, she recalled recounting her worries to Hank. "What if we made a baby? What will Ralph say or think when he finds out I'm not a virgin? What if I don't want you to stop warming me up?" She had asked all these questions as she lay despoiled in her brother's arms, in her own bed, in the cool dark early morning hours after Independence Day.

Hank had looked equally earnestly into Judith's face while he answered her, "What if tomorrow it rains? Wouldn't you put up an umbrella? We can't know the future, Sis, we only can deal with it when it is the present." When she frowned at his philosophy, he tried another tack.

Brushing his fingers into her short hair, Hank lightly scratched Judith's scalp while he said softly and sincerely, "I'm kind of sorry I got carried away and carried you with me, but I'm kind of not sorry, too. I love you and always will. Now, I love you in a new different way and that will always be true, also. You'll marry Ralph on Saturday and go on your honeymoon as planned and it's dollars to donuts that he won't be any the wiser so long as we don't bolt and tell all."

Judith had wanted to believe her brother. To push her misgivings from her mind she pushed her body closer to him and sealed the silent bargain with a long kiss. Hank's dick flexed inside her and measurably stiffened as their tongues played tag. Rolling onto his back, dangerously close to the mattress' edge, he polished her bare back and bottom with his palms.

Encouraged by the renewed activity, Judith roundly pressed her stuffed pussy against Hank's groin. Simultaneously, she intuitively shimmied her soft titties on his hard pecs. Their nipples zinged like a galvanic shock when they met. Breaking their kiss, she pushed off his chest to arms' length and bounced on his regenerated pole.

Hank drove his hips up to meet Judith's as they dropped, then he sank his ass into the bedsprings as she rose again. Like a carousel horse at the State Fair, he lifted and fell. She, like the elated rider, bobbed up and down while her bedroom whirled about out of control. On the bureau, Oscar, the inefficient chaperone, watched without comment.

In Judith's head, the calliope music grew louder while in her tummy and cunt a now familiar tension built logarithmically. She croaked hoarsely, "Oh, gosh! Hank! It's... uhhnn... happening... uhhnn...uhh-gain!"

Hank was no longer concerned with restraining himself. He wanted to come. He felt like he might. He wondered if he could. Closing his eyes, he reached up and grabbed his sister's bouncing boobies and milked them while he imagined their succulent tips compressed between his tongue and palate.

Judith gasped as she felt Hank's clawing fingers squeeze into her tender flesh. It was as if he had opened a dam's floodgate valves. Rasping her cunny against his driving tool, she scratched at an impossible itch while she came a gusher. Hank groaned and exploded at the apex of his last thrust.

Once again, Judith froze. Then, fully seated on Hank's shooting cock, she dropped her chest to his while his hands pushed through her arms to gather her in. They lay together in a sustained hug; neither of them interested in parting. Her hundred-and-twelve pounds were as nothing to him, but the weight of her satisfied spirit was all.

Inevitably, Hank's prick shrank away and fell from grace. Judith rolled left to the bed's center and looked up blankly at the shadow pattern on her ceiling. Freed, he got out of bed and retrieved his undershirt. While using it to towel dry his sweating pits and cum-clotted cock, he observed the pillow slip which testified by its dark stain to his virgin sister's destruction.

Hoping he was not too late, Hank pulled the tell-tale linen from the pillow before the evidence soaked through and irrevocably announced the deed. His sudden movement disturbed Judith's languor. Sitting up in bed, she smiled softly and said, "You're sweet to think of that, but it's not really a problem. If Mom mentions it at all, which she probably won't, I'll just pass it off as a woman thing. She'll understand. But, she won't understand catching you buck naked in my bedroom at three in the morning. You better get out of here!"

Chuckling quietly, Hank pulled the top nighty from Judith's third dresser drawer and tossed it to her. "Right," he agreed. "And you better put that on and pull up your covers, or maybe I'll never leave!" To show he was teasing, he leaned over the bed, gave her a brotherly peck on her forehead and said, "Sweet dreams, Sis. Tomorrow's a new day."

Still standing in her kitchen, Judith took another, longer, drink from her cocktail and recalled silently, "Mom never did say anything, if she even noticed. And Ralph..." She sighed as she thought about her honeymoon.

Giddy, with rice in their hair, Judith and Ralph had fled the church outside Elmira, where his widowed mother lived, and driven a hundred-and-sixty-odd miles to the Falls View Auto Court, a modest motel in Niagara Falls with no actual view to the falls. Proud of the 'Just Married' sign soaped onto their back window, they had not even bothered to remove the clinking cans and old shoes tied to their rear bumper, but just let them drop off willy-nilly as they went. One hobnailed boot remained when Ralph picked her up and carried her laughing across the threshold into their tiny bungalow.

The New York Central Railroad, for which Ralph worked as a brakeman, had only given the couple three days, not including the weekend, to enjoy themselves before he was expected back on the job in Westport. It turned out that was plenty. Judith could not remember being more bored. Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, they saw everything there was to see as tourists and each night they made love. Once. Exactly the same way.

The newlyweds would undress separately; he in the bathroom, she in the cottage's main room. Judith wore the white satin-and-lace slinky nightgown her mother had said would be exciting. Ralph wore loud red-gold-black-and-white striped pajamas. She would be waiting in the iron hoop-framed bed beneath its blanket and he would turn out all the lights, then crawl under the covers with her.

Every night Ralph would center himself above Judith's supine body and kiss her three times: once on the forehead, then once on her nose tip, then finally once fully on her lips with his mouth closed against any playful intrusions her tongue might want to make. Having concluded his foreplay, he would raise her nighty's hem to her waist and take down his pajama pants. Most nights his prick would already be erect, but when it was not, he would play with himself to get it up. She was discouraged from touching him in any helpful way.

With his weapon at the ready, Ralph would close the distance and root in her labial folds until his relatively hard penis found its own way into her vagina. Pushing and pulling perfunctorily, he would grunt and groan for four or five strokes and then ejaculate. Now finished, he would pull out, tuck himself away, and tug down her gown to its proper position. Then, after giving her a fourth closed-mouth kiss on the lips, he would roll over onto his right side and say to the cabin wall, "Thank you, honey. I love you. Good night."

In four nights, Judith had come only once, when, in her frustration, she pretended it was Hank 'warming her up'. In fairness, in retrospect, Ralph was only nineteen years old while Hank was twenty-one. Maybe those two years made the difference. As time went by Ralph became more skillful, even more attentive to her needs, but he was never Hank who had indelibly taught her the ways a man could please a woman.

Judith's defloration remained a one-off occurrence. While their unique bond did not diminish, always ever after she and Hank, comporting to accepted societal norms for sibling love, honored an unspoken pact not to tempt fate. When Becky was born, more than ten months after the risky escapade, Judith was much relieved, not only by the time interval, but by the fact that her new daughter strongly favored both Ralph and his mother.

Suddenly crossing her kitchen linoleum to the sink, Judith dumped her half-finished Tom Collins down the drain and turned on the tap to speed up the ice-melt. As she looked at her reflection in the dark window panes over the sink, she noted fledgling teardrops in her eye corners. Wetting her index fingers under the running water, she dabbed away the budding tears and then said aloud to her image, "Too many gins, deary. You're getting maudlin!"

12