Winter Mix Ch. 07: Breakfast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judith and Barney lay entwined, each aglow with deep sexual satisfaction, until her leaking vagina naturally expelled his flaccid penis. As breathing normalized and inner warmth ebbed, their sensibilities also returned. Backing out from their intimate sideways embrace and edging himself off the bed, he stammered, "I, uh, I'm s-sorry, Mom... I was wrong... really bad... I'm..."

Judith reached out her right arm and captured Barney's naked left leg as he moved. "No," she said gently. "Don't say that. Don't think that. And for heaven's sake, don't leave me alone now!" Hauling on his limb until he once again lay on his right side facing her, she pleaded, "Sleep with me." He sighed and, for the second time in three hours, snuggled with a mature nude woman in her bed, on a wet spot of their own making. He was learning lots about love, lovemaking and life.

Five hours later, Barney woke with a start to a far off clanging. Tearing from his mother's bed, he raced down the hall to his own room. As he shut off the brass Westclox Baby Ben's noisy clapper, he recalled why he had set the alarm so early in the first place. With a rueful smile, he muttered to himself, "Guess I didn't do such a hot job of not waking up Mom when I came home last night."

Even stickier, sweatier and smellier now than he was at midnight, Barney removed his unbuttoned pajama top then walked slowly to the bathroom. Located between his and his sister's bedrooms, it had been her bathroom exclusively when Becky lived at home because, according to his mother, girls 'need more privacy than boys do'. This explanation always seemed dopey to him and he was glad when Becky moved to The City to attend NYU.

As he entered the pink-and-olive themed bath, Barney stroked his burred jowls and decided to shave before steaming the place up with the shower. After quickly scraping his face, he flipped on the ceiling fan, turned the shower taps to the right temperature mix, then stepped into the stall and slid shut its door. A thinker, not a singer, he rotated slowly under the warm rain on his head and shoulders while reflecting on the dramatic shift in his world since he asked Mrs. Maxon if he could shovel her walk. Thoroughly wet, he picked up his washcloth, rubbed it with the Dial bar from the inset soap rest and began lathering his stinky pits.

Facing the long tiled wall opposite the slider, Barney absently moved his soapy rag to his chest. The fan's noise, together with the shower spray close to his right ear and his own ruminations, kept him unaware of Judith's entrance to the room. She stood silent for a moment studying her son's pinkish-tan body through the frosted glass: His back muscles rippled smoothly over his shoulder blades and, when he periodically adjusted his footing, his taut concave butt cheeks flexed, just so. Taking a deep breath, she quietly got in the stall behind him and purred, "Great idea. Me, too..."

Barney dropped the Dial in surprise and yelped, "Mom!"

Judith leaned her tits into Barney's back as she reached around his chest, stole his washcloth and answered, "That's right. I wanted a nice shower, too. We might as well share the hot water." Lowering herself into a squat, she retrieved the fallen soap bar and noted, "Oh, a corner bit has broken off! Be careful not to step on it, wherever it is. You might slip and fall." Then, after reloading the rag, she began gently scrubbing his quads from his knees up.

Barney cooperatively widened his stance as his mother's hands moved closer to his groin. She moved from her squat to kneel more stabilely on the shower floor around the chrome drain grate. Picking up the chipped soap shard which had made its way there, she returned it to the dish in the wall, declaring, "I found it. It's all safe. Now, turn around for me."

Trapped, but not unhappy about it, Barney obeyed his mother. Eye-level with his half-erect penis and heavy hairy hanging balls, she exclaimed, "That's not all I've found! Look at you! What, or who, have you been thinking about? I wonder!" Abandoning his legs, she promptly wrapped his package in the terry cloth and busily buffed him to full strength. He moaned involuntarily as a familiar pleasant pressure grew in his lower gut and spread like lava up into his chest.

Judith whipped the washrag away with her right hand. Slapping it noisily behind Barney onto his left ass cheek, she soapily massaged that firm muscle while cozying her left hand on his nuts and then petting his sudsy eight-inch erection from its root to its tip. "You're such a good boy, BeeBee," she cooed as she worked. "And sweet and nice to your dear old Mom, too." He groaned and leaned back against the wall as she squeezed him with more force, with both hands.

Rising from the floor, Judith let go the washcloth but not Barney's boner. She pressed herself fully against his angled body and buzzed in his ear, "How nice and sweet can you be to me? Hmmmm?" She was totally unprepared for his response.

Barney, himself, did not know what inspired him. Whirling ninety degrees, he lifted his mother's five-foot-eight-inch, hundred-and-twenty three pound slippery wet nude body vertically in the stall and roughly pinned her against the tiled short back wall. She grunted as the impact forced air from her lungs and her son's hard chest ironed her boobs.

Barney crushed his lips to Judith's and fucked her mouth with his tongue while he grabbed her soft ass with both hands. Her shock quickly passed. Avidly returning his mauling kiss, she hooked her heels behind his butt and sank into his supporting grasp. Growling into her throat, he felt his dick head bump against the cool slick wall, but he did not care.

Barney pulled his head back and slid Judith higher up the tiles. When her tits were mouth level, he leaned in and feasted. First he sucked her right one, then he pulled her left caramel into his maw. She mewled and braced his head to her bosom as he vigorously switched back and forth between her excited aching treasures.

Judith cried out, "Yes, BeeBee, YES! Oh, God! Suck them... suck..." Her words trailed into bubbling babbles as her plumped nipples sent zinging electric alerts through her chest and along her spine.

Barney felt himself rising to a boil more quickly than he ever had. Something in his mother's voice triggered a command he had heard before. He said to himself, "'Fuck me giddy!' That's what Mrs. M. told me to do, and I did!" Then, rutting in his mother later, he knew she had really enjoyed it when he fucked her hard, too.

Scooting forward on the shower floor until his great toes touched the wall, Barney slowly lowered Judith down the tiles. His hard cock's sensitive soft nose nudged her approaching pussy, nuzzled between the winking lips and found its home. She rocked in his hands and settled herself as her vagina swallowed his first two inches. Grinning to feel her cunt collar tighten around his steel prick's neck, he lifted his heels, lunged his hips and slid his hands up her ribs to crutch her armpits.

Like a broken elevator, Judith dropped six more inches and stopped with Barney's spear implanted balls deep. She gasped and then inhaled a huge breath. As her lungs inflated and her tits compressed against his muscled wet chest, he lifted her up the wall while lowering his heels. She autonomically clamped her Kegels around his retreating pole and crabbed her fingers into his deltoids.

Instinctively applying lever mechanics and spring action, Barney jammed into Judith like a juggernaut piledriver. He chuffed on the upstroke, held momentarily, then inhaled on the downstroke before repeating his drive. She raked his back with her fingernails, rolled her shoulder blades on the cold ceramics, and fought to keep her breath. Her temples pounded, her cunny itched and her throat threatened to choke her as she tossed her soaked, ruined hairdo on the wall.

Then, abruptly, it all ended. Independently, but at virtually the same moment, mother and son cried their relief in the closed cubicle as each came with a never-before experienced fury. Completely pithed on Barney's prong, Judith closed her eyes and saw flashing stars in her mind as she nearly passed out in her orgasmic ecstasy. He deliriously delighted as his semen exploded in powerful bursts; five, twelve, too many and not enough.

Barney and Judith remained a fixed sculpture until the shower ran cold as it sprayed on his ankles. With his cock already retracted, he carefully lowered her to stand on her own. She tipped back her head, kissed his fresh-shaved chin and breathed, "Thank you, BeeBee. That was wonderful." At a loss for words, he only smiled, then turned off the faucets and opened the slider.

When Judith and Barney had toweled off, she kissed him sweetly on the lips and said, "You must be hungry, BeeBee. Go get dressed, I'll fix you a nice breakfast."

In his room, Barney had pulled on fresh underwear and socks with yesterday's Green Mountain plaid flannel shirt and Levi's blue jeans. Looking out the window, he saw the blizzard seemed to have run its course, but already the snow plows had blocked the driveways of the houses on the street. He wondered whether Coach Davis would call off the ten o'clock hockey practice, or if he should call around, or just show up and see. When he smelled bacon cooking, he went downstairs to the kitchen.

Judith was busy scrambling eggs and greeted her boy with a peck on his cheek as if they had never been lovers. "Good morning," she said. Then noticing his outfit, she asked, "Is that the same shirt you wore yesterday? You can put it in the wash and get a new one, you know." She smiled to show him she was not criticizing, but only offering an option.

"Yeah, Mom," Barney answered. "But I saw that our drive, and Mrs. Maxon's, too, have been blocked by the plows. I thought I would shovel them after I eat. I might still have hockey to get to."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Judith apologized. "I completely forgot. Mr. Davis called yesterday when you were out working. He said if the weather clears overnight, or today, that your practice would be tomorrow at two o'clock, but not to come to the rink today, no matter what." She put plates of bacon, eggs and toast on the kitchen table and added, "But, doing our driveway is a great idea. And you are nice to think about Mrs. Maxon. With Mr. Maxon and Trixie stuck in The City, she probably could use a big strong boy like you."

Barney remembered Mrs. Maxon had offered him cocoa and marshmallows if he was able to come again. His prick wiggled with the thought. Judith patted his hard biceps through his soft flannel sleeve then pulled out her chair and sat down as she concluded, "But don't be so useful that you're gone all day, alright? I might be able to think of something for you to do for me, you know." Forking an egg bite into her mouth, she inhaled a sharp sniff as her pussy twinged at the thought of things that her son could do for her.

12