Winter Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You pause to catch your breath, trying to recover as the pleasure subsides. I smirk at you, enjoying the sight of you losing control. I gently lift your head up to meet your lips in a sensual kiss. My arms encompass you, pulling you tight to my body and deeper into our kiss. I break apart and lean my head next to yours, my lips grazing your ear as I whisper to you, "That was for you."

I nip at your ear before roughly pulling you off of me and turning you on your knees. I grab hold of both your arms, pulling them behind you to keep you upright before leaning down to whisper in your other ear, "This is for leaving me in the shower."

With a single smooth thrust I slip my cock deep inside your soaked hole, your juices dripping down your leg. You moan as you feel me fill you, sliding in my entire length until my balls press tight against you. Holding your wrists in one hand, I reach around you with my other. My hand glides across your breasts before taking a firm hold and squeezing your soft flesh between my fingers. As I roughly fondle your chest, I quicken my pace inside you, thrusting faster and faster until I'm slamming my hips against your ass.

I run my hand up to your throat and pull you up towards me, my cock pounding away at your tight pussy. You feel my teeth sink into your neck, a low growl emanating from my mouth against you. You try to moan but the tight grip I have on your throat quiets it to a soft hum as I fuck you harder and harder. I slip a finger up your throat, along your chin, snaking its way into your mouth, letting you suck on it while I ram you from behind. I move to the other side of your neck and bite down once more. The pain erupts within you, making you tense in delight as every sensation becomes more intense from the rush of endorphins.

As my pace quickens, I can no longer keep hold of your arms. I release you, letting you plant them on the ground to support yourself. With my now free hand, I wrap around your hips and dip between your legs. My fingers quickly find your sensitive clit and begin to rub you in time with my cock. A cacophony of pleasure threatens to overwhelm you as I thrust harder and deeper while your clit is flicked and rubbed by my fingers. My other hand slips away from your mouth back down to your chest. I reach out and pull at your nipple, leaving your skin slick with your own saliva as I take hold of your sweet chocolate delights. With a soft twist, I add to the overwhelming sensations pulsing through you, a spark of pain mixed with the ecstasy between your legs. You can't help yourself as you let out a scream of joy, shattering the blanketed silence surrounding us.

I feel your body begin to tense. Your back starts to arch, your hips begin to move, your pussy pulses and quivers around me as your legs shudder. I know what's coming. I sense the orgasm racing through you. And I intend to meet it.

I rapidly pick up speed, my cock a blur as it slides in and out of your soaked pussy. I continue to rub furiously at your clit, my other hand squeezing and pulling at your nipples. I feel my own climax building. Closer and closer I push us to the brink. My hands grasp onto your hips, needing to take hold of you as I fuck you harder and harder. You feel my fingers dig into you. I feel your pussy clench around me. There is no holding back. We've reached the edge. And together, we leap to take the plunge.

In perfect harmony, we let out a matched pair of moans as our orgasms explode out of us. Your pussy tightens and gushes around my cock. My shaft throbs and pulses inside you, shooting thick warm ropes of cum deep into your pussy. You pump against me. I thrust against you. We cum together in synced bliss, letting go over everything as we ride out our peak.

Your legs and arms can no longer hold you up. Mine are no better. Together we collapse to the floor, me on top of you with my cock letting loose the last drops of cum into your already filled pussy. I kiss you over and over, across your back, your shoulders, your neck, until you turn your head and our lips meet, embracing each other in post-coital passion.

With our orgasms finally subsiding, I slip out of you, feeling our juices begin to leak from your quivering hole as I pull free. I slide in beside you, tugging the blanket back over our naked bodies before wrapping you back up in my arms. I kiss your bare skin over and over, tilting your head to meet your eyes and giving you a quick playful kiss on the lips before I look at you with a coy smile.

"I think we're going to need another shower."

12