WInter Sun Holiday

Story Info
Mature couple meet on a flight and learn about each other.
5.5k words
4.78
4.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew and Jennifer met on the flight out to Southern Spain. Andrew had first noticed Jennifer in the check in line and enjoyed the view of her unfettered breasts swaying gently as she moved. What made Andrew more curious was the shape of her nipples as they rubbed against the material of her blouse. It looked like she had piercings in them but Andrew was not close enough to be sure.

Once they boarded the plane Andrew was pleased to discover that Jennifer was sat next to him, so once they set off, he introduced himself. They started to chat and it turned out that they were both on their way to an all-inclusive holiday at the same hotel offering winter sun breaks. The more they chatted the more they found they had in common. They were both in their late 50's and had recently lost long term partners. For both of them this was the first time that they had felt ready to get away on their own.

Once they arrived in Spain, they were picked up by the hotel bus and whisked off to the hotel. It was a surprisingly high-class looking place on the edge of a typical Spanish town right by the beach. It had two pools an indoor one and an outdoor one, although in January even if it was winter sun, it seemed unlikely they would make much use of that, a gym, buffet restaurant and a bar.

They both checked in, Andrew was beginning to wonder at all the coincidences as they were in rooms next door to each other. As they headed to their rooms to get unpacked, they agreed to meet in the bar for pre-dinner cocktails at 7.

When they met in the bar, Jennifer was wearing a floaty halter neck dress and a little cardigan. Andrew couldn't believe his eyes...she looked so sexy and she was still braless.

"Hi there, you looking stunning." Andrew stammered as he tried hard to stay calm.

"Thank you, I do like to get dressed up in the evening. Ready for a drink?"

As they sat down with their drinks Andrew noticed that Jennifer did something to the back of her dress but couldn't quite work out what. They sat and chatted about their life and what they thought the future held. Andrew walked up to the bar and ordered a second cocktail before they went to the restaurant for dinner.

The food was excellent, Andrew loved seafood and to see lots of different fish being grilled to order set his taste buds alive. A plate of fish and salad and he was happy. Jennifer was not such a fish lover but as well as the chef cooking fish to order another one was cooking assorted meat, mostly on skewers so she wasn't going to starve. The food was washed down with some reasonable house wine.

They spent the meal largely in silence but did continue to chat about many different things from art and architecture to the state of the world. Once they had finished dinner and had sampled the sweets table they retired to the bar for an after-dinner liqueur.

It had been a long day and it was soon time for bed. They walked together back to their rooms. As they reached Andrew's room, he was just about to say goodnight when Jennifer threw an arm around him in a passionate embrace. She pulled him towards her and kissed him. Andrew reacted by putting his arms around her and then slowly running his hands down her back towards her bum. As his hands slid down lower, he realised that he hadn't felt any sort of panty line.

He was just about to run his hands up and down again to make sure he wasn't imagining it when Jennifer broke away. As she did, she whispered;" Dream of my naked body tonight." Before Andrew could respond she slipped away and disappeared into her own room.

Andrew was flabbergasted. They had only known each other for less than a day and already Jennifer had him all aroused both by her mode of dress and now by her suggestive words. He struggled to get to sleep as he wrestled with how he should react the next time he saw her.

At least twice during the night Andrew awoke with a hard-on and realised that Jennifer's passing comment had lodged in his sub-conscious. How was he going to cope if this was the effect Jennifer could have in just one day?

Andrew got up early the next day. Although he wasn't a muscle-bound adonis he did like to try and stay fit and trim so, as he did most days at home he headed for the gym. After a good workout he showered and got dressed and headed for breakfast. There was a delicious smell of fried bacon and freshly cooked waffles emanating from the restaurant but Andrew resisted the temptation to over indulge and instead had a bowl of fresh fruit and yoghurt.

Meanwhile Jennifer had also been active. She had had an early breakfast and was now doing some lengths of the pool. Her one-piece swimming costume clung to her wet body, her breasts only needing minimal support. What was clear was that her nipples were pierced and she was wearing barbels through them which made them even more visible under the lycra costume. Jennifer made no attempt to conceal her piercings even when a couple of young men seemed to take an interest in her body. Quite the opposite in fact, she was proud that even at 50 something she could attract members of the opposite sex.

The two of them finally met up again for pre-dinner drinks. Again, Jennifer was wearing a pretty dress with no bra and Andrew's curiosity finally got the better of him.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but I can't help noticing that you never seem to wear a bra. Is this a holiday thing or a longer fashion statement?"

"I guessed you had noticed...It isn't just a holiday thing. I very rarely wear one and if I do it is as minimal as I can get away with. It all started many years ago when I submitted control of my body to Mike. He insisted that my breasts and pussy should be easily available, much like O is once she leaves Roissy."

"As I said I rarely wear a bra or for that matter any other underwear. If it is absolutely necessary, I have a few tiny thongs and a couple of under bust corsets and quarter cup bras which leave my nipples exposed but that is about it."

"The other rule from the Story of O that I try to comply with is having bare flesh in contact with the chair when I am seated. I have made a number of skirts and dresses that can be opened at the back so that I can discreetly part the back seam when I sit down."

Andrew had never heard anything like it and replied: "I thought I saw something unusual when you sat down but couldn't quite work out what."

"As you may well have also noticed I have had my nipples pierced, so along with my lack of a bra my nipples are kept constantly aroused as they rub against the material of whatever I am wearing.

"Mike really was a lucky man. I hope that he didn't go in for any of the crueller parts of the Story of O, like having you whipped or sharing you with another man."

"It never got that heavy. He did spank me sometimes if I was 'naughty' but I just enjoyed the feeling of Mike controlling my sexual arousal as and when he saw fit."

By now they had both finished their drinks so they headed off to the restaurant for dinner. Now that Andrew was aware of what was happening it became obvious that every time Jennifer sat down she spread the back of her dress. As she had said all designed to be completely discreet.

They chatted more about how Mike controlled her sexuality. How he would sometimes tease her and not allow her to orgasm or sometimes he would make her cum so many times she couldn't cum any more.

All of this was a complete revelation to Andrew. His marriage to Mary had been completely vanilla and the sorts of things that Jennifer was now, quite openly, talking about were the stuff of fantasy to him. His only worry now was how should he try to develop the relationship that was growing between the two of them.

They continued to enjoy each other's company over the next few days, Andrew hired a car and they explored some of the local area. The weather continued to live up to expectations and they frequently walked along the beach, Andrew had now worked out that if he walked on the correct side, he could slip a hand through the slit at the back of Jennifer's dress and discreetly caress her bum. Every now and then Jennifer would 'accidently' lean forward and allow him a view down the front of her dress. It was almost like being teenagers again.

They had been on holiday for a week or so when Andrew got the biggest surprise of his life. He returned from his normal gym session to find a note under the door. "Come to my room at 4 this afternoon if you want to learn more about me and control. J" it said.

Andrew didn't see Jennifer at lunch that day so he couldn't even ask her about the note. After lunch he went back to his room, showered and shaved and put on some casual trousers and t-shirt ready for his rendezvous. He was in equal measures excited and nervous, not really knowing what to expect or what Jennifer expected of him.

At the designated time Andrew went to Jennifer's room. The door was unlocked so he walked in and closed it behind himself. He was greeted by the sight of Jennifer kneeling, naked at the foot of the bed. Her back was straight, pushing her breasts out proudly her hands were resting on her bent knees in a submissive pose. Her areola were covered by what appeared to be a gold spider's web held in place by the barbels in her nipple piercings. The centre of the web was coned slightly so that it stretched her nipples slightly. Although he didn't have a clear view, he also thought that he could see a flash of gold at the top of her slit.

"Andrew, I am glad you came. I hereby offer you my body to control as you see fit." Jennifer said.

"Thank you, Jennifer. I accept your generous offer on the understanding that I have no experience of the sort of control which Mike had you under. You will have to help me learn."

"I look forward to helping you on this voyage of exploration. I am sure we will both learn a lot about ourselves and each other."

Andrew stood and admired Jennifer's naked body and the way that she held herself in what couldn't have been a particularly comfortable position. He walked over a caressed one breast gently rubbing her nipple until it hardened.

"I had never seen pierced nipples in real life until we met. And those spider webs are so beautiful but they must be uncomfortable stretching your nipples like that. You must show me what I can safely do to them without causing you significant pain." Andrew said softly.

"I have a selection of these shields; they only hold my nipples slightly proud so they aren't really uncomfortable. They make me feel so sexy when I wear them under clothes but they do make my lack of a bra somewhat obvious so I save them for special occasions."

Andrew stepped back a few paces and started to undress. His cock had already started to harden, aroused by the beautiful sight in front of him. Once he was naked, he moved to stand just in front of Jennifer. He held his semi-erect cock and guided it towards Jennifer's mouth. Instinctively she parted her lips and took the head of his cock between them.

Jennifer closed her lips around the head of Andrew's cock and gently licked the tip. As he hardened, she took more of his cock into her mouth and used her tongue to stimulate around his glans. Once he was fully hard, he stepped back.

"Stand up please." He ordered.

Jennifer stood up, hands by her side, legs slightly parted. Andrew stood back to admire the beautiful sight in front of him. Despite her age Jennifer's breasts had not sagged significantly and were a perfect size, her tummy was firm, her mons clean shaven and between her legs Andrew could just about make out some gold jewellery.

"You are absolutely lovely." Andrew exclaimed.

"Thank you, I try my best, as you know I swim regularly and when I am at home frequently do Pilates and yoga to keep my body in shape."

Andrew moved closer again and took a breast in his hands, fondling it gently. He then took the nipple into his mouth and started to gently lick and suck it until it was fully engorged. This caused it to press against the hole through the shield trapping it. Andrew then repeated the treatment on the other breast.

Jennifer moaned. "My nipples feel so sensitive when they are held by the shields like that. The extra pressure on them is so sensual."

Andrew moved his hands down towards Jennifer's mons. It was completely smooth without any sign of stubble.

"It must be hard work keeping this so smooth. Mary could barely be bothered to keep her bikini line shaven."

"Not really, I had it laser treated some time ago and now it just needs a quick redo with the laser every few months. I just think it feels better when it is smooth like that. Mike liked the way that it exposed my sex for him to admire."

"I can understand that. As I said before he was a very lucky man. But now I think it is time for you to lay on the bed and show me what I can see glinting in your pussy."

Jennifer lay down on the bed and spread her legs wide so that Andrew could inspect her pierced sex. She had a ring in each inner labia close by her vaginal opening and a ring through her clitoral hood behind her clitoris. This had the effect of lifting her clitoris up making it more prominent. The bead closure rested close to the tip of her clitoris which meant that the hood was retracted slightly exposing the very tip of her clitoris.

Very gently Andrew stroked Jennifer's labia against the rings. "Do these have any arousing effect?" He asked.

"Not when I am just wearing the rings but I have a number of dangling jewels which I can attach to the rings. Then when I am walking around, I can feel them swinging and tugging on my lips which is quite erotic. The other use that the piercings have is that Mike had a little padlock made so that he could lock my pussy lips together if he was going to be away for a few days. It wouldn't have actually prevented intercourse; however, it would have potentially made it a bit uncomfortable, but the presence of the padlock was a mark of ownership and a reminder to me who owned my sex and it certainly didn't prevent me masturbating"

"And the ring by your clit. That must feel sexy?"

"It does. It applies a small amount of pressure all of the time so I am constantly aware of it. It also exposes my clit so, on the rare occasions that I do wear any underwear, I can feel the ring pressing against my clit. When I get aroused and my clit starts to get engorged the ring holds my hood and causes the tip of my clit to become even more exposed so I am even more sensitive to arousal."

Andrew leant down and ran his tongue along the line of her inner labia starting by her vagina up towards her clit. He could already taste her arousal. He then started to flick at her labia rings with his tongue. He loved the way that her inner lips had swollen and were clearly getting sensitive. He moved his tongue around, licking the entrance to her vagina and then pushing it in very slightly. Jennifer lifted her hips trying to get him to enter her deeper.

Andrew moved his tongue further up Jennifer's pussy, spreading her inner lips wider as he went. The entrance to her vagina was now completely exposed and he slowly pushed a finger inside of her. She was well lubricated and it slipped in with ease. He rubbed the inside of her wet passage and Jenifer suddenly moaned. He assumed he had found her g-spot and continued to rub the area and then pushed a second finger inside spreading her wider open. With two fingers now pressing against her g-spot Jennifer started to pant.

Andrew continued to lick around Jennifer's clitoris and used his tongue to manipulate her piercing. Suddenly Jennifer's body tensed and then, moaning loudly, she started to have an orgasm. Andrew felt her vagina squeeze against his fingers and her hips started to thrust up and down making it difficult for him to continue to lick her clitoris, however he persevered and made sure that Jennifer had a lovely orgasm, her first with a man since her husband had been ill.

As she calmed down Andrew withdrew his fingers. He took the opportunity to lick Jennifer's juices from them before returning his tongue to her pussy. Jennifer was soon getting more aroused again and heading towards a second orgasm.

"Please I need you inside me." She moaned.

Andrew stopped using his tongue on Jennifer's clitoris and moved up her body. His cock soon found the entrance to her wet vagina. Slowly he slid into her, pushing a little deeper with each thrust. It wasn't long before he was fully buried inside her. He slowly started to push in and out the full length of his cock.

"That feels so good." Jennifer moaned.

Gradually he increased the speed of his thrusting. Just as he was about to climax, he felt Jennifer tense as she started to climax as well. They both had wonderful orgasms together, Jennifer's vagina squeezing every last drop of semen from Andrew's cock.

As they started to come down from their climax Andrew continued to slide his softening cock in and out but eventually it became too soft to continue before it finally slipped out of Jennifer. Andrew kissed both of Jennifer's still erect nipples before collapsing onto the bed beside her.

Before long they both dozed off snuggled up beside each other. Once they had rested, they showered together soaping each other luxuriously but being careful not to get each other too worked up. Soon it was time to dress for dinner.

"Did you bring any of your dangly jewels with you?" Andrew asked. "It would be nice to see what effect they have as we walk along the beach after dinner."

"Yes, I will fetch a set and you can watch me attach them."

Andrew watched in fascination as Jennifer selected a beaded chain which had some heavy looking glass beads threaded on to it. She attached each end to each of her labia rings and then the middle to her clit ring so that the beads hung down and brushed along her labia.

"So now I will be constantly reminded that you control my body. I just hope we don't walk too far; a public orgasm could be a bit embarrassing!"

They went down for supper and then as Andrew had promised they went for a short walk along the beach. Andrew could see that far from trying to reduce the sway of the chain Jennifer seemed to swing her hips as she walked ensuring that she achieved maximum stimulation from the chain and beads rubbing her labia and tugging on her clit and lips.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself?" Andrew commented.

"It just feels so erotic having my pussy stimulated as I walk." Jennifer replied.

Before Jennifer could get too over excited, they headed back to their rooms. Even though they had made love together earlier the beds were too small to be able to comfortably sleep together, a situation they resolved to rectify in the morning.

"I know you are somewhat aroused, but I don't want you playing with 'my' pussy tonight." Andrew said as they kissed and entered their respective rooms.

"Yes, sir, I will be a good girl." Jennifer replied.

The following morning, they negotiated with the hotel reception to move out of their individual rooms and into a double bed room. By lunchtime they were all settled into their new accommodation. That night they slept together for the first time.

Having spent the night together they awoke the next morning, having finished their morning coffee in bed Jennifer pulled the bedding back exposing Andrew's body. She leant over and took his cock in her mouth and gently brought it to full erection. As soon as Andrew was fully hard and Jennifer had licked off the first trace of pre-cum from the tip of his cock, she moved over him and knelt above his groin.

Slowly she lowered herself down guiding his cock into her. She was already wet and Andrew's cock slid inside her with ease. Once she was fully impaled on his member she kept still. Andrew could feel her muscles flexing, gripping and releasing him. After a few moments she slowly stared to lift up again until just the tip of his cock was still inside her, then she dropped back down more quickly taking him inside her as deep as she could.

12