WInter Sun Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, she remained still. Andrew reached forward and started to caress her breasts; her nipples rapidly hardening. Then he slid one hand down and stroked the top of her slit, putting a small amount of pressure on her clitoris.

Jennifer moaned and started to increase the rate at which she fucked Andrew. It didn't take very long before she brought Andrew to a climax, Andrew continued to finger Jennifer's clit so that she came soon afterwards.

"That was a nice way to start the day" Andrew said smiling.

"I thought you would like it." Jennifer replied.

They spent the next 10 days of the holiday getting to know more and more about each other's bodies. What they liked and didn't like. Jennifer taught Andrew a lot about taking sexual control and pushing her boundaries more and more.

It was towards the end of the holiday that Jennifer presented Andrew with an egg-shaped object.

"This is a remote-control egg." She informed him. "You can download an app to your phone and use it to tease me as much or as little as you like. First you need to put it inside my cunt."

Andrew wasn't used to ladies using such crude language but he pushed Jennifer back onto the bed and pulled her legs apart. He licked around the entrance to her vagina then carefully pressed the egg inside her.

"So, how does this work?" He asked

Jennifer helped him download the app and set it up so that he had control of the egg. Experimentally he tested out briefly turning it up to full power and then tried out some of the pre-set programmes which aimed to be unpredictable so that Jennifer wouldn't be able to guess what was coming next.

"If we are going to try this out while we are out shopping today you need to warn me if you are getting too close to cumming."

They spent most of the morning picking up a few souvenirs and gifts to take home before looking for a nice tapas bar to have lunch. By now Jennifer's arousal was clear, her nipples were pressing against the material of her dress and when Andrew got close, he could smell her juices.

"I hope you aren't going to leave a wet patch on the seat when we sit down?"

"I will have to go off to the ladies quickly and dry myself a bit before we settle down for lunch, if that is alright with you."

"I guess that would be sensible, but no touching while you are out of my sight."

Andrew found a suitably private table and ordered some tapas and a nice bottle of wine. He turned the vibrator off for a while so that Jennifer had at least a chance to recover her composure. When she returned from the ladies, she joined him and they enjoyed a very pleasant lunch.

They headed back to the car. Andrew set the vibrator to gradually increase in intensity in steps while switching off every few minutes for a random amount of time. This meant that Jennifer would gradually become more and more aroused but hopefully never actually reach a climax.

"It is about half an hour back to the hotel. You will soon work out what the vibrator is set to do. You WILL not orgasm before we get back or else you will be punished, is that understood?"

"Yes, sir."

Andrew deliberately didn't drive too quickly on the way back to the hotel, he wanted to make sure that Jennifer was on the edge and ready for a good fuck once they arrived. He kept one eye on her as she tilted the seat further back. Every now and again she would arch her back or moan depending on whether the vibrator was switching on or off.

They were just a couple of minutes from the hotel when Jennifer let out a huge moan, she was clearly trying hard not to orgasm but the incessant vibration got the better of her and she started to thrust her hips up and down as if she was fucking somebody. She panted loudly as her breathing became erratic. Andrew stopped the vibrator and looked at Jennifer disapprovingly.

"I am so sorry, that last vibration just got the better of me." Jennifer sighed.

"I thought you had learnt control but it seems that I was wrong." Andrew replied.

"I must have got a bit out of practice; it is a while since I was kept on edge for so long." Jennifer replied apologetically.

"That doesn't mean you don't get punished." Andrew replied as he pulled into the hotel car park.

When they got back to their room Andrew immediately ordered Jennifer to take off her dress and bend over the end of the bed with her bottom in the air.

"Spread your legs wider." He ordered.

He rubbed his hand over her smooth buttocks. "A good spanking is called for I think."

"As you see fit." Jennifer replied submissively.

Andrew picked up a flip-flop which was on the floor nearby, flexed it a couple of times then slapped each buttock as hard as he could. There was a satisfying sound as the sole of the flip-flop landed on Jennifer's buttock but she kept still and neither moaned or flinched. He then dropped the flip-flop before running a hand between Jennifer's legs and along her slit. She was soaking wet from all of the stimulation that she had received and the ill-fated orgasm that she had enjoyed in the car. Realising that the egg was still inside her but switched off Andrew picked up his phone and turned the vibrator back on at a medium level that he expected would keep her nicely aroused without bringing her to another climax.

He then picked up the flip-flop again and gave each buttock two more slaps each.

"Let that be a lesson, I expect better control in the future." He said, "Now don't move I will be back in a second."

Andrew walked into the bathroom and picked up a bottle of moisturiser intending to rub some into Jennifer's reddening buttocks to sooth them. He poured some of the cream onto his hand and gently rubbed it into the red skin. Jennifer sighed contentedly. As Andrew massaged Jennifer's buttocks, he spread them apart and ran a finger down along the crack of her arse.

As he reached the pink crinkled rosebud of her anus Andrew started to rub some more cream around her entrance. He half expected her to start to pull away but instead she stared to push back against his finger so that it started to slip inside her.

Slowly but surely Andrew's finger slid deeper and deeper inside of Jennifer. When it was buried as far as it would go, he gently eased it back until just the tip remained inside and then pushed it deeper back inside. By now it was far enough inside for him to be able to feel the egg vibrating in Jennifer's vagina. Andrew pressed against the hard shape of the egg and started to massage it through the walls of Jennifer's rectum.

Jennifer started to squirm as the extra pressure against the egg moved it against her g-spot.

"Do I have permission to cum?" she asked.

"Hold out for as long as you can, but yes, you may climax when you are desperate." Andrew replied.

To reduce Jennifer's arousal level Andrew started to move his finger in and out, only briefly pressing against the egg. Jennifer moaned in frustration each time his finger stopped pressing against the egg. Eventually she could take no more and as Andrew's finger slid inside, she pushed back as hard as she could, the extra pressure on her insides brought her to her climax. Andrew continued to massage the egg as he felt all of her lower muscles clench tightly.

Gradually Jennifer relaxed as her orgasm subsided, but she continued to press back and forwards against Andrew's finger, however by now Andrew had other ideas. He slid his finger out and squeezed some of the cream onto his erect penis. He guided it towards Jennifer's arse hole and pressed the tip against the entrance. Jennifer immediately pushed back against him as she had with his finger and the head of his cock slipped inside her.

Andrew had never had anal sex before and couldn't believe how tight Jennifer's entrance felt.

"Are you OK with this?" He asked.

"It is a while since I last had anything in there but it feels so good. Please fuck me deep." She replied.

Andrew started to thrust in and out going a little deeper with each thrust until he was buried to the base of his cock. As with his finger he could feel the egg still buzzing away. He reached around Jennifer and started to rub her clitoris, Jennifer moaned and knew that she wasn't going to last very long before she had another orgasm.

When Jennifer's orgasm arrived she started to clench all of her muscles as she pushed back against Andrew's cock. This extra stimulation pushed Andrew over the edge as well and he spurted his semen into her arse. This had to be one of the best orgasms either of them had experienced in a long time.

Once Andrew's cock lost its hardness, he slid it out of Jennifer's anus and they both sighed with contentment.

"I don't think I can take any more, please take the egg out now so that I can relax."

"Roll over on the bed then."

Andrew slipped two fingers inside Jennifer and slowly pulled the egg out before switching it off. They both snuggled down together and within moments they had both fallen asleep exhausted by the afternoon's games.

Once they were rested and woke up, they decided that they really should have showers before dressing for dinner. Refreshed by the nap and the pleasant shower Jennifer left Andrew in the bathroom to shave. She went into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her drying herself as she went.

Once she was dry she opened her travelling case and retrieved a butt plug. It was not a huge plug but would be enough to remind herself of its presence. It was hollow and had a metal ball inside that moved around as she walked. She assumed the same position as when Andrew Had spanked her and pulled the towel up so that it exposed her arse.

When Andrew returned having shaved she asked; "Andrew, I had forgotten how nice it is to have my arse stretched. If it would please you I have put a butt plug and some proper lube on the bed. Please insert the plug and I will wear it to dinner as a reminder of this afternoon."

Andrew picked up the plug and was interested to feel the way that the internal ball moved around.

"I hope this will not get you all over-stimulated again?"

No, it just moves gently as I walk and reminds me of its presence."

"You seem to have a toy for every occasion. What other secrets do you have?"

"Oh, I just carry a few toys with me when I travel. You wait until we get home and you see my playroom...."

12