All Comments on 'Winter Work Retreat'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

The kind of story that makes me quite happy to suspend disbelief, indeed to bunch up disbelief and throw it out of the window. A great ride. Five stars.

Incidentally, was the slip into the first person in the very last sentence deliberate or a subconscious shift? Intriguing either way...

horny2play69horny2play69about 13 years ago

Great story - HOT ! I hope you continue another few chapters about Mike and Pam and Marlene once they get back to the office. Its was so arousing with what Pam did to Mike and I think there can be so much more from her. Like maybe a slow, long fuck session with Pam and then a big tit fucking cum load all over her. Just a nice thought. Thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Liked the story a lot.

The length was just about right in my opinion. Many stories or way to short. I think this story can go further also, I am seeing Marlene and mike getting closer now that we know the husband is history. Mike ignored his rule of not fooling around with office personnel at this session but I think he and Pam may be over with back at the office?? Just have to wait and see what you put together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

Concentrated goodness!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i loved this story. great job!i do think you should continue with marlene and mike though. i wanted more of that!a

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

This was an amazing story I would like to see a continuation of marleen. I am envious of all of them mike for being able to go that many times and of all the girls for going and exploring. I loved the long story like another user said a lot are just too short an too many chapters.

GentleVikingGentleVikingabout 13 years ago
Brilliant

Completely unrealistic but jolly good fun none the less.

A follow up where Mike and Marlene gets closer while still having fun would go down a treat

harristharristabout 13 years ago
Excellent, great story.

Could easily be the start of another series. Mike & Marlene hooked up, and their rotating harem?? It might be interesting to discover how the ladies in the company conspired to create oportunities with Mike at the retreat, if that was your intent.

To answer your question about Shorter chapters, verses longer stories. The only advantage I see to short chapters is that it is easier to read, when the reader might have limited time. It is easy to read a chapter at a time, rather then having to come back and find your place in the middle of longer story.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Not the corporate workouts I am used to -

Not even a little bit like where I have worked heh -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pure BS

right, let's do it to anything that walks. reality check needed....!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very nice story!

I enjoyed reading the story very much.

Liked the fact that it was a long story in one part.

But as a lot of your other stories this story could be the start to a nice series...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oh well

story should have ended with mike and cindy married and with adrian with them. oh and both girls pregnant. would hav been nice.

gara5289gara5289almost 7 years ago

Loved this story but it was a very abrupt ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapters better

At the start author asked in Chapters or Pages better. For me, Chapters are MUCH better - by a big amount. Often I find my stories by searching for phrases I like. If the story has chapters it is much easier to pin point where in the story the phrase exist. If one story with 8 pages - well if the first page not grab my attention not going to bother searching thru 8 pages.

dauberdauberalmost 6 years ago
I preferred this vs chapters

This was one trip. How about another chapter back in the city. Hint!

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
So Good

That was one Hell of a good story. I would love to hear what happens next for Mike and the ladies.

Scorpio2stepScorpio2stepover 3 years ago

While it was a little too unbelievable... The fantasy was well told and damn fun to read. Mike is one lucky stud and the lack of female jealousy let the story run undeterred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
powerful drama

Another excellent submission from master story teller m_storyman_x. The ability of the author to weave plot and love scenes together in such an intricate matter is remarkable, and the result is a powerfully written dramatic story that never lags for a moment, from the first paragraph to the last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There are those that can write stories appropriate for this site and those that can't.

You can.

Not sure what the difference is but some folks just miss the mark to incite lust in the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh and pages or chapters . . .

Pages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Could care less what happens to Mike, but give us more stories about each of the ladies. They’re the real stars. Sexy ass hell.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was the most Creative part of the story for sexual technique of his nipples.

Jan slipped her hands around Mike, her fingers playing with his nipples as his ass slapped into her hips at the back of each stroke. "Let's see if you like having your nipples played with as much as I do!"

"Uh! Shit!" He grunted, when she squeezed both nipples, the intensity of his reaction so hard that he lifted Sharon right of the tub bottom on the end of his cock.

"Oh god! Do that again!" Sharon cried in pleasure as she bent a little more, grinding her ass into him. "It's incredible how it feels when your head buries into me like that!"

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

*** This was the most Creative part of the story on the sexual response of his nipples. ***

Jan slipped her hands around Mike, her fingers playing with his nipples as his ass slapped into her hips at the back of each stroke. "Let's see if you like having your nipples played with as much as I do!"

"Uh! Shit!" He grunted, when she squeezed both nipples, the intensity of his reaction so hard that he lifted Sharon right of the tub bottom on the end of his cock.

"Oh god! Do that again!" Sharon cried in pleasure as she bent a little more, grinding her ass into him. "It's incredible how it feels when your head buries into me like that!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10427 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

SIMILAR Stories