All Comments on 'Winterborn'

by Kolrin

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very interesting.

I am very curious what other stories you have in your mind to show.

Marine_GirlMarine_Girlover 13 years ago
Great

i liked your beginning vary much and iam looking forward to the next parts of the story so many questions i would love too see answered

JazCullenJazCullenover 13 years ago
Poignant!

You know I loved this. It's very hard hitting, sadness coming out of triumph.

You have the talent to write and I was lucky to get the first read at this. I look forward to reading more of your work :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting!

Lots of backstory and outcomes to discover. I hope you keep writing and keep posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Congratulations on your well deserved comments so far, you did the hard work I just tweaked a little. Looking forward to your other works.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Very Good Reading

I will look forward to your filling out of the story arc. It reminds me a bit of Babylon 5 story arc.

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
very interesting

was a very entertaining and interesting story looking foward to future post from you thank you and have a happy new year

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
Oh I am liking this.

This isn't my usual cup of tea but damn... it has me really interested. I want to know everything, who is he exactly, what is his past, what are they (the enemies) and everything else in between.

Fantastic work and I can't wait to read more.

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

was on my to read list for a while now.

i'm intrigued, i like the the use of elves and orc and names like centauri, maybe because i'm a gamer and avid watchers of series like babylon 5 and anything alike. a lot of the used terms come across as familiar for me (whether or not you based them on something that's already out there)

i really would like to find out more. only advice i'd give is if this will contain several stories to either publish them here all or not at all. i think me, as reader, would feel a bit cheated if i was only able to read book 1/3/5 while book 2/4 won't be published here. if you know what i mean?

KansascriptKansascriptalmost 13 years ago
Interesting!

The way you have this ending it sounds a little too much like Elves had a LOT of "influance" shall we say in the war. Interested in if you're going to go anywhere with this.

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 12 years ago
You scratched my back so here's me scratching yours!

This was an enjoyable tale although I think it suffered somewhat from being a story set in amidst a much larger saga. You’re creating and cramming mythology in there to the point where the introduction reads a lot like a history textbook. Now, don’t get me wrong here, I wish my history textbooks in high school featured elves and orcs because they’d be twenty times as interesting. I also like the idea of traditionally sword and sorcery associated creatures in a sci-fi setting. The problem is that the story doesn’t have much room to breathe and let the reader digest all the information you’re putting across.

That being said, I liked this and your writing talent alone certainly stands on its own merits. I’d like to see what you can do with a longer story arc. Good luck and keep up the good work!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 11 years ago
Sci-fi Fantasy

Very well written. Good story, sad plot devices but good none-the-less. Interesting to see where the erotic components will bloom from: When/if you get to them xD

beezlebubbeezlebubover 8 years ago
Come On...

is this all ya got?

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy29749 months ago

The song is by the Cruxshadows name is Winterborn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous