All Comments on 'Winter's Heat'

by Bridget69

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
MarilynmwfMarilynmwfalmost 17 years ago
I liked the plot--I even wrote something similar -

once--But I thought that it was over done--The commitment came to soon--Then it drgged on -- Thank you however for NOT fucking it up with anal.

mrjones502003mrjones502003almost 17 years ago
less is more

Geesh, some people REALLY don't like anal!

Anyway, a great story, very tender, very arousing, with some marvelous observations. You have a flair for words, just don't get too flowery and poetic; less is more.

CAP811CAP811almost 17 years ago
Nice story

I'm still not sure about sacred oasis of her femininity, but for the most part liked the way you use metaphor and descriptive language to paint a picture with words. Keep up the good writing.

Lisa DentonLisa Dentonalmost 17 years ago
Very nice

I read a lot of stories on here and this was nice. I don't understand the previous anal comments, because it seems if you put some anal in, it would have been nice, and it was nice without you putting any in.

Anyways, descriptive first paragraph says it all, you can paint a beautiful picture with words, and it just got better. Hope this isn't one of the ones you are considering deleting.

See ya, Lisa.

t0nst3rst0nst3rsalmost 17 years ago
you are a fantastic writer

This is one of the best pieces I have read on this site. Your verbiage is eloquent and the plotline is subtle, yet tantalizing.

avasogentlyavasogentlyover 16 years ago
Cuddling Up with Desire at the Hearth

Like an omniscient voyeur, I was transported to the intimate human interiors and visually stunning exteriors of "Winter Heat." Employing a naturalistic narrative style, you depict through two plausible, three-dimensional characters how complications can arise between women who are longtime friends and so intimate and empathic that they're almost like sisters. I just love the way you let their sexual tension simmer with equal parts curiosity and fear before letting it boil over to the point of orgasm.

What straight woman hasn't ever wondered if the surge of erotic electrons that she sensed during a particular embrace from a dear girl friend was a product of her imagination?

Kudos to you, Bridget69, for gracing Lit's space with "Winter Heat," which is charged with enough erotricity (that's right, a new word) to spark arousal in readers of any gender.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You're an extremely talented writer

As my title says, you're extremely talented, your use of language to fully convey the way the characters feel completely and utterly engrosses the reader.

However your syntax falls out just a little bit here and there and also the focus shifts a little from time to time, but still an extremely, fucking brilliant piece.

Ever considered writing a novel? you have the talent.

lovercat2942lovercat2942almost 16 years ago
Wonderful

I love the realistic feel of this story and the slow, sensual progression of the lovemaking. The undressing portion could have been described in more detail, but really, that was no biggie.

thekaiser10thekaiser10over 15 years ago
interesting

This was probably the most well written of any story I've read on this site, not to mention extremely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Taken by a new love of another woman

an exceptional gifted piece of writing. just wish with such talent you had carried on writing more beautiful stories. full of the tender love that only one woman can show another.brilliant story awesome writing.

KathyFKathyFabout 13 years ago
First Time Lesbian

O M G ! That Is My Dream To Introduce My Gf's To The Throes & Satisfaction Of LESBIAN Sex.

Thank You For The Sexcitingly Beautiful Story

Kisses

Kathy

ErositeErositeabout 13 years ago
Well thought out

Very skilled intertwining of the mental-emotional with the physical. The only quibble I have is with some of the metaphors: many are original and work well ("...waves of her climax like a cork lost at sea"), others a bit too florid and cliche.

Overall, a very good rendering rendering of sapphic desire vs. hesitation.

WishFullWishFullover 12 years ago
Knowing

Very nice. Very arousing!

LiLAmber6t9LiLAmber6t9almost 12 years ago
WOnderful story

Very nice... Wanna go to a cabin together? Keep writing.

Amber

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Nicely written

Very good story, very erotic. Thanks for sharing it with us.

StiffinKentStiffinKentover 6 years ago
Deliciously descriptive

Very nice and erotic styling. I could taste and feel both of you.

SimonOSimonOabout 6 years ago
Fantastic

A lovely story with such a great flow in style. Beautifully done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Beautiful Hot-Sexy Story,,, Yes!

Hallo Bridget69!

This is a brilliant well written, hot-sexy story!.... 5-Stars and 5-Orgasms, all the way!.... I don't know if there is any chance of you writing a chapter-2... but if so, I would very much love to read it..

Very enjoyable.... Thank-you, for sharing your beautiful story!

Gay Kat,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBridget69@Bridget69
Well, nothing much to say. I lead a rather uneventful life. I am currently single and an incurable romantic with a penchant for emotional intimacy and prolonged foreplay. I am an avid reader and film enthusiast. I have an avid imagination and am somewhat of a daydreamer which...