Winter's Little Helper

Story Info
My first lesbian erotica. Happy Holidays!
4.7k words
4.19
3.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
itsme__kit
itsme__kit
17 Followers

Author's Note: Since it's still the holiday season, I thought I would give my ladies a little holiday treat. This is my first lesbian erotica. Winter de Romanus is a businesswoman and a domme. She is the owner of Winter Enterprises, a finance company, and she is a lesbian. She is in her mid-thirties, she loves fitness, and she loves medium roast coffee with milk and cream. She has tanned skin, olive eyes, and dark chestnut hair that reaches her shoulders. Reader is a Black plus-sized freelance art student who loves art, dance, and theatre. Reader is bi-sexual and prefers females. Reader's age is early twenties.

Winter de Romanus is not a woman to be taken lightly. Being the owner of Winter Enterprises,she is a very serious woman when it comes to her business, and she expects everything from her subordinates and employees to be on time and come with perfection. Winter is not your average slim or curvy woman wearing skirts and button down blouses. She loves fitness as she believes that a healthy body leads to a healthy mind. She is a lot more built and loves to wear suits. She is typically a man in her own way. She is tall with a short haircut, tanned skin, and olive eyes. She has a very monotone voice when she speaks and never raises her voice on any occasion. She did everything in a routine. From her business meetings to her personal life, she is always organized. She is known by others as a dominant woman who loved to dominate her business and others. If only others knew that the rumor was far from the truth. Despite her rigorous lifestyle, you were the best part of the day. Anytime she had a stressful day at work regarding business meetings and events, you always made sure she was comfortable and taken care of when she came back home.

You came into Winter's life two years ago at a private party surprisingly. It was an extravagant party that was filled with CEOs, business owners, politicians, and a bunch of high class social elites. You are an art student at one one of the most prestigious art schools in your state, and you are doing freelance art on the side while also working full-time at the school as an admissions coordinator. You love what you do, and you have an immense passion for art, dance, and theatre. You managed to get invited to the party by one of your girlfriends, who had a sugar daddy who was also a big-shot businessman, with a VIP pass that required free food and drink for the entire night.

You had eyes and heads turned to you from the way you dressed that night. You were wearing a green silk dress that hugged your plush curves perfectly with a high slit on the left, your melanin skin glowed and smelled of cocoa body butter and Chanel's vanilla mist, your waist-length braids were put up neatly in a bun, your makeup was adorned with a nude and pink lip combo with blush on the cheeks, green eyeshadow, and light eyeliner, and you wore little gold jewelry, such as a bracelet and necklace that you bought for yourself while you were out with friends one night. You looked like an absolute Goddess, and it didn't help that every man there wanted to talk and get to know you. That was until you saw Winter.

Out of all of the people in the room, Winter managed to catch your eye, and a breath was caught in your throat. When you locked eyes with her, she smiled at you. You almost mistook her for a man when she walked up and spoke to you. She was the most beautiful woman you ever saw, and your knees felt like jello just being in her presence. She was wearing an all-black suit, and her hair was neatly put in a bun. She offered to buy you a drink which you accepted, and you both struck up a conversation. You found out that she was the owner of Winter Enterprises, and that she rarely comes to events like these since she is not a people person. She found out that you were an art student, and that you loved art, dance, and theatre. The night was going so well, and you had a great time wining and dining with Winter at this event.

She asked if you wanted to come back to her place with her, and she would take you home afterward. You agreed and went with her to her condo. Her condo could oversee the town, and you could see the night lights. Surprisingly, her condo was not far from the art school either. It was the most beautiful sight you ever saw, and it was the most intimate night you two ever had. Winter told you more about herself, and you told her more about yourself. For someone who was always serious and nose-deep into her work, Winter was a fairly funny and sassy person. Her sense of humor was very attractive to you, and you have not laughed this hard in forever when she was telling her jokes. She leaned in closer to you and asked if she could kiss you. Even though you just met this woman, you could not help the attractiveness and impassive aura radiating off of her. You nodded.

She gave you a light smile, lightly grabbed your chin, and kissed you. It was slow, passionate, and gentle. You wanted more of her, and she wanted more of you. You did not want to stop and neither did she, however, Winter wanted to take it slow and proceed to get to know you more, and you agreed. She took you home since it was getting very late, and the rest was history. Over the next six months after meeting and getting to know each other more, she recommended a relationship where you would be her submissive as she would be your dominant. She was very much into the lifestyle as well as you since you have told her of your interest in the dynamic, and she wasted no time asking you.

When she asked you what you wanted in return, you were nervous about what you wanted, but you built up the courage to say it anyway. You told her that you wanted to be supported financially and that you wanted to be taken care of, and surprisingly she agreed. You asked her what she wanted in return, and she stated that she wanted you. Just you. Whatever you ask of her, she will give. However, she stated that there are certain bedroom activities that she wants to try with you. She stated that once she has written a proper agreement, and both parties signed it, then the relationship begins. She took you out for coffee one weekend morning and pulled out a typed agreement that both of you had read over and signed, and that was the beginning of the relationship.

The relationship had been going strong for two years now. Not only were you her submissive but her lover as well. You were now living with Winter in her condo instead of the campus dorms. She insisted that you stay with her instead of wasting money on unrenovated housing since the school was not going to fix up the dormitories anytime soon. You finished your finals and now will enjoy the holidays and two months of winter break before the spring semester starts. You had just finished wrapping presents for Winter and cleaning the living room of the condo and sighed with relief.

"Finally." You lightly groaned. "All done. Now I can relax and wait for Winter to come home."

Winter was going to arrive home late since the business meeting with her investors took an entire day, and you were left alone at the house. You received a notification on your phone, and you picked it up and opened it. It was a message from Winter. The message read:

[From: Winter]

9:45 p.m.

Hello, my love. I am on my way home. I can't wait to see you and put my hands all over you. Be there in a jiff. ;)

You smiled and put your finger in your mouth in a seductive way. You loved it when she sent messages like that. It made you feel good on the inside and wet. Since it's the holidays, a light bulb went off in your head. You had bought a red lingerie set with a see-through red robe that you had not tried on yet, and you figured why not wear that for Winter and put yourself under the tree. It's going to take a minute for Winter to be home so you decided that tonight would be a perfect opportunity. You looked at the message again and replied:

Okay, baby. I have a surprise for you when you get home. ;)

You pressed send and got up to go to your shared bedroom. You put the phone on the bed and went to the closet, pulling out a red box that said "Adore Me" on the top. You shopped online on Adore Me quite often since they had all plus-size lingerie and undergarments, and you saw this red lace-trimmed mesh babydoll set with a red thong that had a tiny bow on it. You immediately bought it because of how cute and sexy it was. You devilishly smirked to yourself and got to work. You took a shower with vanilla and cocoa body wash, moisturized your body with your vanilla body oil, and put on the lingerie set. You moisturize your face, put on lip gloss, and sprayed some cocoa mist on your body. You looked at yourself in the mirror and checked yourself out. You were always confident about your body, and it showed.

Damn, I look fucking good. You thought to yourself. You ran your hands all over your body, feeling yourself, loving yourself, and admiring yourself. The red velvet lace set hugged your plush curves, your huge tits sitting just right in the red velvet bra, and the thong hugging your fat and juicy pussy with your rolls spilled over the hem just a tad bit. You are most certain that Winter will not keep her hands to herself because you looked that damn good and you knew it. Since she had been so busy with the business, you figured that you were giving her a sight to come home to. After you were done loving and checking yourself out, you blew yourself a kiss and headed to the living room. You dimmed the lights just enough, and you lit a Christmas sugar cookie candle. You heard the security system going "Garage Open", and you knew that Winter was already home. You connected the Bluetooth speaker to your phone and played some soft holiday jazz music. You moved the presents so that there would be enough room on the tree skirt, and you lay there, waiting patiently.

Winter got out of the car and entered the condo from the garage. She sighed and groaned from the day she had. That business meeting was a killer. Having to see and hear men yap about this needs to bring in sales, how that needs to be handled differently, how investments need to be managed, and all of that jazz. All she wanted was to come home and love on you, kiss you, cuddle with you, make love to you, and just spend time with you. Nothing makes her evenings like coming home to the person she values the most out of all people. She noticed as soon as she opened the door to the kitchen area from the garage that the lights were dimmed. Not off, just dimmed enough for her to see. She frowned in confusion while locking the door behind her.

"Babe?" She called out to you.

No answer.

"[Y/N]?" She called out again as she walked through the kitchen and set her briefcase and blazer on the countertop, leaving her wearing the white button-down shirt, black tie, and gray vest.

"In the living room, baby." You called out. "I have a surprise for you. Come on in."

Winter continued to frown in confusion as she walked through the kitchen and finally went to the living room. When she slowly entered the living room and saw you underneath the tree, she damn near tripped over her feet. However, you didn't notice since she managed to catch herself quickly. Her eyes widened at the sight before her, and her heart was beating fast. Here you are wearing this red lingerie lying underneath her tree like a present you are, and she is trying to control herself from storming over to you, tearing that lingerie off your body, and taking you right then and there. However, she was savoring every piece of you while taking off her vest and setting it on the back of the couch.

"Welcome home, love." You said happily.

"Well, well. What's this baby?" She said with a small smirk.

"This is your surprise, silly. I am sure work was stressful so I thought..." You grazed your fingertips from your cleavage and down your body, and you saw that her eyes followed. "I could be your little helper and take that stress away for you."

"Oh yeah?" She cocked an eyebrow as she made her way to the couch, never breaking eye contact with you. She sat down and manspreaded, and it was the sexiest thing ever. You loved it when she sat like that. She undid her tie, letting it rest around her shoulders, and unbuttoned a few buttons of her shirt.

"So, how will you take this stress away?" Winter asked as she bit her lip while maintaining eye contact.

"How about you use me?" You answered. "Ravish me. Fuck me, please. I have been aching for you all night."

She cocked her eyebrow upward again and began to chuckle.

"Use you? Just like that?" She was very amused at your attempt to give yourself to her so easily, but she had other plans. She wants this to be a passionate night, not a rough one. "Tsk tsk. I don't think so, darling. While I appreciate your honesty, just fucking you is way too easy. However, I do have something in mind. Crawl to me, baby."

"But..."

"No buts. Get rid of that robe, get on all fours, and crawl to me. You can do it, baby girl." She put up two fingers and did the 'come hither' motion.

You bit your lip and stood up to remove your robe. As soon as the robe spilled on the floor around your ankles, Winter's heart quickened at the sight of you. The lingerie hugged your figure just right, and she could feel the drool about to leave her mouth. You got back on the floor and crawled on all fours, and you were in no rush to get to her. Your hips and ass were swaying from left to right, and you never broke eye contact with her. You made it to her and slowly rubbed your hands from her thighs to her pelvic area. You waited for her command only to be met with her quivering breathing. You gave a ghost smirk and continued to trail your hands up her body.

"Get on top of me. Grind on me. Let me feel those pussy juices soak through your panties and on my pants." She growled.

Without hesitation, you got onto her lap, and she pulled you from the back of your neck into a rough and passionate kiss. You began to slowly grind on her as she commanded and moaned softly through the kiss. You were unexpectedly met with a hard smack on your ass, and you yelped softly into Winter's mouth, never breaking away from the kiss. She rubbed the cheek that she smacked with one hand and began reaching for your bra with the other. She undid your bra, and you took it off, throwing it elsewhere. You buttoned the rest of her shirt and of course, she wasn't wearing a bra as she is not a huge fan of them. You were met with her toned upper torso and grazed your fingertips from the middle of her cleavage to her stomach. As you were doing so, you could feel her muscles tense softly and kissed her again.

"Fucking hell, babe." She whispered as she grabbed your huge tits in her hand and caressed them. She kissed and nipped at your neck while squeezing your tits, and you lightly threw your head back and moaned while running your hands through her hair.

"Put your hands behind your back while I suck your titties. If you touch me, I will stop. Keep grinding on me." She said as she made eye contact with you and squeezed your tits again. "You said you wanted to help me, right?... Yeah? You want to be my little helper? How about you help me by letting me suck on these beautiful tits?"

You lightly whined and did as you were told by putting your hands behind your back and keeping them there. Winter softly kissed and nipped at your tits as you continued to grind on her. She kissed, nipped, and sucked from your tits to your collarbone to your neck and back down in that order. She did this repeatedly as she squeezed your ass, and you moaned her name over and over again.

"W-Winter...b-baby, p-pleaseee." You moaned out as you felt your juices leak through panties. "F-Fuck...don't stop..."

However, she did stop. Something you did not expect. You whined softly as she did so, and she smirked at your desperation. She was teasing you at this point, and you softly bit your bottom lip.

"Look at me, baby." She said as she planted one more kiss on your collarbone.

You slowly looked at her with your chocolate doe eyes, and you both shared intimate eye contact before she kissed you on your lips again. Her tongue wrestled with yours, and you both were spelling each other's name in your mouths with your tongues. She gave both of your ass cheeks a rough squeeze, and she took your hands from behind your back and locked her fingers with your own. She broke the kiss and put her forehead against yours, and you both hugged briefly before she broke it and smiled at you.

"I want you to take off your panties and lay back on the couch. I have been starving for you all fucking day. Will you feed me, baby?" She asked as she lightly nibbled on your bottom lip.

You slowly nodded and got up from her lap. You reached for the hem of your panties to pull them down until Winter stopped you and told you to do it slowly. You nodded again and slowly pulled your panties off, never breaking eye contact with her. The panties spilled into a pool around your ankles, and you got out of them. Winter got up and grabbed you lightly by your waist, kissing you once more before guiding you on your back on the couch. She climbed on top without breaking the kiss, and she got in between your legs. She kissed you from your lips to your neck, collarbone, cleavage, all the way down to your fat pussy. She spread your pussy lips even wider and licked her lips.

"I'm going to enjoy every taste, every drop, every sip of you. You want me to fuck you with my tongue, baby?" She asked as she gently rubbed your clit.

You impatiently nodded and reached for her hand until she pulled away. She clicked her tongue at you and shook her head.

"Use your words, baby. Tell me what my baby girl wants. Nodding your head is not going to get you what you want."

"Please, baby." You whined softly. "Please eat my pussy. Please fuck me with your tongue. I want all of it."

She smirked and lightly chuckled. "That's my good girl. You did so well. Now, arms above your head on the armrest. Do not move them until I tell you. Understand?"

"Y-Yes." You answered while putting your arms above your head on the armrest. "I understand."

You jolted a little when you felt Winter's tongue violating your pussy. When she sucked gently on your clit, you could have sworn you were already seeing white. It happened so fast. You moaned so loud that it could be heard over the holiday jazz music you had played. Your moans were the only music that Winter needed to hear, and boy did she want more of your moans. She spread your pussy wider and drove her tongue in your opening. Your legs began to shake and quiver over the pleasure you were receiving, and you gripped the armrest to the point where your knuckles were pretty much white at this point. Winter felt her stress melt completely away from eating you out, and she was not done at all. She hummed as she sucked on your clit again, and you arched your back off the couch, spewing light curses of pleasure and Winter's name. She hooked her arms under your legs to hold you steady while she continued flicking her tongue on your clit.

"A-Ah! W-Winter! B-Babe, please! F-Fuck! I'm-I'm close...!!" You moaned out.

She hummed into your pussy despite your pleas. You felt your orgasm coming as sweat shimmered on your body, and when Winter looked up, she reached up and cupped your tits and squeezed lightly, rubbing your nipples in the process.

"You're going to cum, babe?" She asked as she violated your clit. "Go ahead. Cum for me. Cum for me, baby. Let me feel those juices on my tongue."

You arched off the couch even more and screamed. Your juices were squirting all over Winter's face and dripping on the couch. You lightly convulse and shake violently while releasing your orgasm, and Winter still holds onto you to keep you steady while planting kisses on your pussy. You were breathing heavily, coming down from your high, and Winter was kissing on your inner thighs. She looked up and watched your chest rise up and down with deep and ragged breaths, and she rubbed her hand from one of your tits to your stomach. She was in front of a fucking Goddess, and she made sure she pleasured you the way you deserved to be pleasured.

itsme__kit
itsme__kit
17 Followers
12