Winter's Little Helper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You taste so fucking good, baby. God, I can't get enough of you. Fucking look at you. You are a fucking Goddess. How did I get so lucky?" She whispered loud enough for you to hear.

"I should ask you the same thing. You are so amazing, Winter. You make me feel so good." You answered between breaths. "Babe?"

"Yes, my love?" Winter looked at you once more.

"Can I touch you now?" You asked with a light pout.

Winter didn't answer and slowly got up after giving your knee a gentle kiss. She took off her undone shirt, pants, and boxers since she was not a fan of female underwear. You watched her undress in front of you, and you couldn't help but bite your lip at the sight of her. She looked so beautiful, and with her toned physique, she was a precious work of art to you. After she undressed completely, she got back in between your legs and started to kiss your neck. She snaked her hands up your arms and locked her fingers with yours again, kissing from your neck to your lips. There you both were, completely nude and at each other's mercy. No toys. No bondage equipment. No paddles or whips to occupy you both. Just you two and the bodies that mold into each other just right. Winter looked down at you with lust, admiration, and love in her eyes. She had never looked at anyone the way she does to you, and honestly, she doesn't want to look at anyone else like that. You looked up at her and smiled while reaching up and cupping her cheek.

"You okay?" You asked her.

"I am better than okay. I have my Goddess below me." She lightly chuckled. "And I am ready to make love to her."

You always loved when she spoke like that. She spoke with elegance and love. She spoke with passion and grace. Something you have never experienced before. She was a scholar in her business and in bed, and that was one of the things you loved about her.

"Winter." You blushed. "I love you. I love you so much."

"And I love you. I love you so much more." Winter replied. "Now, let me make love to you while you scream my name. We have all night. I don't want to stop until you tell me who you belong to. Until you tell me that you are mine and mine alone. " She deeply kissed you, and your tongues wrestled each other for dominance. Of course, Winter won and she held your hands above your head and gave your nose a gentle peck.

You and Winter made love all night in the living room, soaking the couch with your juices, sweat, and tears. Winter had the most stamina, and you could barely keep up with her. You were overstimulated and a moaning mess. She had put you in positions you never thought would be possible on the couch. All she needed was her own mouth, fingers, and cunt. Although her strap and toys helped you cum as well, she can make you a mess without them. You lost count of how many rounds you both went through and how many orgasms you both have had. Frankly, you both did not care. All you both wanted was to pleasure each other. To be in each other's embrace and make love.

Tonight was about release. The release of stress and tiredness that you both needed. And since it was the holidays, this was the perfect opportunity for that. Winter pulled you on top of her, and you both lay in each other's arms, catching your breaths. You were drained of energy, and Winter sighed with happiness and relief as she grazed her fingertips up and down your body. She put her chin on top of your head and gave a small smile, and you held her hand, locking your fingers within her own. You both didn't care about getting a blanket to cover yourselves. There was no point. You both were a blanket for each other, and the warmth coming from your bodies was enough satisfaction.

You drifted lightly to sleep, and Winter noticed when she softly called your name, and there was no reply. She kissed the top of your forehead and held your now sleeping form tighter. She laid there, thinking of the time you both met and how you both instantly felt a connection. The fact that you both have been together for so long put a smile on Winter's face. Every single morning before work, she gets to wake up to your beautiful face, and every night, she gets to cuddle you and give you the love you deserve. And you have done the same for her. You have done so much more for you, and she is truly grateful. She was brought back to reality when she heard your little hums and snores in your sleep. She kissed the top of your head again and laid her head back on the pillow, getting ready to fall asleep herself.

Winter knew you were done with your finals for the semester, and that you had two months off until the start of the next semester. She, herself, was off for a couple of days since it was the holidays, and you both would be spending time together. A light bulb went off in her head with a great vacation idea for the both of you, but she will not reveal it until the next morning. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, finally drifting off to sleep.

A two-month vacation in the Italian countryside at a private villa sounds brilliant.

12