All Comments on 'Winters Woe Ch. 07'

by AbyssalFrost

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it and thanks for your honest Author’s note. You did a very good job with the sex scene and you did well with the plot if you were winging it… although I doubt that’s entirely true. I really look forward to your next story, especially knowing that you want the sex to flow secondarily/naturally from the characters as that to me is what garners a true romance tag.

jroseemijroseemiover 1 year ago

Loved this story! I liked the progression over time and how it all led up to this. You did a great job with the characters and having distinct voices for them.

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

Good luck to you.

mwoltmwoltover 1 year ago

this was so we'll written! Thank you for taking the time and energy to write it :) I LOVE to read more from you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for a great story! And as you stated yourself, it’s more about the story and the characters in it and how they evolve and whatever happens between them to draw readers into not only reading about them but eventually feeling with them and wanting to know more … and when things get painful because of some twists & turns of the story we (the readers) hold out breath and (some of us incl me) feel the pain and cry with our beloved protagonist from ur story and put all our hopes on you to make everything right again so we can rather share our tears of joy and for those who have not found their eternal love yet it may gives hope that true love & happy endings do exist…

Sex is important too but shouldn’t dominate the plot….There‘s enough porn out there already making it seem like sex is nothing but a constant competition of extremes. So by creating stories showing quality exceeds quantity and leaving some (details) to the readers own imagination or even more make them understand that nothing can deepen the experience more than true love, you can only be thanked for.

Looking forward to read more from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAbyssalFrost@AbyssalFrost
I am a pretty laid back guy. I'm also mildly athletic. I have the kind of body where you can tell I exercise; however, I'm not gonna turn down a pizza. I love writing and creating stories, and I've always wanted to try my hand at erotic fiction, as to why I'm here on Literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Winters Woe Series Info