Wiped

Story Info
Those who mess around, find out.
4.2k words
4.14
2.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction and bears no resemblance to any person living or dead, it does include some disturbing scenes, so if that isn't your thing leave now. I alone am solely responsible for the content of this story and any mistakes are of my own doing. Any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental and unintended, this story may not be copied, reproduced, or retransmitted in any way known or unknown without my express permission. If you like what you read, please remember to vote, like and follow me, if you choose to leave a comment, please be respectful.

Now on with the story.

I checked my pentagram one last time and the thought of 'Why in the fuck was I doing this?' yet again ran through my mind. I checked the page in the old tome I had found yet again and was finally satisfied, I lit the candles and began to speak.

"Obscuri Dii inferi audi verba mia. Servum voco ad imperata mea facienda et desidaria mea implebo." I intone and notice the lines begin to glow as I continue to speak. "Eveco Liliam filiam, succubum voco ad magnum mihi faciendum. Surge filia tenebrarum, surge et fac iussa mea. Audi me et exsurga. Surge. Surge. Surge." The lines glowed brighter than the sun and suddenly there was a loud cracking sound like thunder that had me taking several steps back.

The light level dimmed to a point that made it easier to see without having to squint. "Who dares to call forth a daughter of the underworld?" She said in a sweet voice that had even my 69-year-old cock hardening. I stepped forward and looked her over.

"I have done so daughter of hell to enter into a pact with you." I said. She tried to step out of the circle and was stopped, her eyes narrowed at me.

"What is the meaning of this human?" She said dangerously.

I smiled at her. "As I said I have called you not the other way around." I told her as I walked up to the line and looked her over. She was beautiful with long to her waist black hair and pale pinkish red skin. 58HHH tits capped by long pierced nipples, a 28" waist and 38" hips with a long tail and large wings.

"Release me human and I will grant you your wildest dreams and show you pleasures that your mind will melt from." She said sweetly.

"When you have agreed to my pact daughter, then I shall grant you release, not before." I told her and circled her yet again looking at her ass that I couldn't wait to slide my cock into. She turned to face me and smiled then tried to charm me, I smiled back at her and crossed my arms across my chest and waited. "Come human, release me from this circle, I'll please you in any number of ways or I'll just go home. There are those that do want me... sooooo badly." She said again in a husky voice and caressed her tits thrusting them at me.

I smiled at her again. "When you've agreed to my pact daughter, I'll release you. But if you want to leave, you're welcome to try." I said and stood there watching her.

She smiled at me with a menacing smile. "Very well human, perhaps I call upon you tonight and drink your soul as you sleep." She said and closed her black eyes then clapped her hands. I watched her with a bored look on my face as nothing happened. She opened her eyes, looked around then glared at me with a menacing look.

I slapped the pact against the barrier that separated us. "I'll let you look this over then come back in a bit to hear your decision." I said then walked back upstairs.

She screamed at me asking "What have you done to me?" over and over again as I closed the door.

I walked back down a few hours later and found her sitting in the middle if the pentagram watching me as I moved a chair closer to the circle and sat down. We looked at each other, I knew she was planning something, I just didn't know what it was yet. I sipped the glass of wine I had brought with me as she looked at the glass with a bit of interest in her eyes.

'I'm sorry, would you like a glass my dear?' I asked pleasantly holding up the glass. She smiled sweetly and nodded her head.

'Yes, a nice glass of red wind would be lovely right now.' She replied as I excused myself and walked back upstairs. A minute later I had returned holding an empty glass and the open bottle I was drinking from. I sat the glass on the floor just outside the circle and pored, she smiled sweetly, and her pink tongue licked her dark burgundy lips.

"How do you purpose I drink that human?" She asked as I sat back down. I smiled back just as sweetly as I could, although I think she did it better.

"By signing the contract my dear." I quietly said. "Just take your claw and scrawl your name and a tiny drop of your blood to seal it and we can dispense with all of this unpleasantness my dear."

I watched her sigh, then stand and do as I had told her, signing and placing a drop of blood next to the signature. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Try again and this time put a real drop of your demon blood at the end, or I might become upset and decrease your available space by 50% in all 3 axis and leave you there for a while." I set my glass down and cupped my hands and began to squeeze them together.

"What are you doing human? Stop, stop, quit I'll sign, stop it, stop." She screamed at me as I crushed down her living space.

I looked at her with an evil gleam in my eye. "Are you ready to stop screwing around and actually sign?' I asked nicely.

She hastily signed and placed the desired drop of blood next to it. The contract rolled up and returned to me and her sphere dissolved dumping her, unceremoniously, onto the floor below her. "OOOhfff." She squeaked out upon hitting the floor. I stood and held out my hand to help her stand. 'There see not so hard was it.' I said and reaching down pick her glass up and handed it to her.

'Thank you, good Sir.' She said and sipped the wine then raised her beautiful eyebrows. 'Ummmmmm, very nice, a French 1846 I believe.' I held up the bottle for her to see the label. 'Yes, very nice I was in that area around that time. I had such a lovely time there, so many young, virile men at that time.' She had a dreamy look in her eyes. 'So, what can I do for you tonight, Master?' She asked as I took her arm and lead her upstairs.

'I'd like you to drain a rival of mine my dear, he's been blocking some projects of mine and It's becoming bothersome.' I said and showed her a picture of him. She looked at it, memorizing it. 'Go and I shall reward you for your action, remember, it must look like a natural death.'

She giggled and drank her wine. 'Well as natural as a mortal who's been drained of his life energy can look that is.' She said then sat the glass down and disappeared in a puff of smoke. I smirked and wondered if she did that just for theatrics as I pick her used glass up and place it in the dishwasher.

3 hours later she stepped out of a wall by my bed with a large smile on her face, her stomach looked a bit bloated and there was a glazed shine on her inner thighs, she looked quite pleased with herself. 'I take it from the Cheshire cat smirk on your face that you had a good time my dear?' I asked already knowing the answer. She reached between her legs and came out with a blob of something and brought it to her mouth and licked her fingers clean.

'Ummmmmmm... he was delicious master.' She said then burped. She placed her fingers over her mouth and giggled. 'Pardon me.' I just lay back and smirked yet again. I pointed to the bathroom. 'Go shower and come share my bed you little imp.' She flicked her hip at me showing me her ass and once again I felt my cock stiffen, it would feel good to sink my cock into her hot cunt.

30 minutes later she came back into my room, standing by the door with her left arm high above her head and her hips cocked to the right her legs parted open. God she was a sexy looking slut, and I drank in her beauty, she positively glowed and I knew that it was from the energy she had taken. I patted the bed next to me and lifted the covers letting her see that I was just as naked as she was.

'Come slut and share my bed.' I told her and moved the covers even lower letting her see my hard, fat cock. In my younger years I had been blessed with a cock that few ladies could refuse, I had cut a substantial swath through the available flesh in nearly every town or city I visited. I expected to regain some of that youth tonight when I drained her.

I watched her hips spring into action, and she pushed off the door jam and slinked across the room, she ran her hands through her long hair puffing it out even more than it already was then reached down and played with her fat tits and long nipples. 'Does Master wish to fuck my hot ass, Master? I love hard thick cocks in my ass.' She said then turned around and bent at the waist, thrusting her ass in my direction. I could see her dark red star wink at me then start pulsing like a mouth that wanted to suck a cock in. She crawled into my bed and caressed my face, chest and finally my cock.

I rose to my knees and caressed her firm, smooth, hot ass cheeks, taking my time to investigate every inch of these glorious globes of flesh. She swayed her hips from side to side and flexed the muscles under my touch, she gasped and giggled when I smacked each cheek separately watching them ripple and twitch as I did so. I lined my rock-hard cock up with her rose bud and pushed in, it slowly opened and swallowed me in. I felt the muscles pulse like a hand gripping me tightly, I couldn't have pulled free even if I had wanted to.

I dug my fingers into her ass and pulled the shaft out until just the head remained and thrust in with all my might, bottoming out and felt my full balls slap against open pussy lips. 'Uhhhh... all the demons of the underworld Master... such a nice thick cock... stretch your slave's ass Master... fuck me human... fuck me deep... cream my ass.' She moaned out and snaked a hand between her open legs and teased my hanging balls.

I reached up and grabbed a huge fist full of her luscious hair and yanked her head back, she squealed and moaned as I controlled her body. 'Di inferi, exaudi preces. Da mehi potestatem servus meus. Restitue iuventutem, restitue vires, restitue vires. Da mehi potestatem inimici, quim servus meus tulit. Restitue me, reduces me, restore me.' I chanted and felt my body begin to strengthen.

I looked at my hands and could see the skin tighten and the age spots disappear, I felt invigorated, and I thrust even harder into my slave, driving her into the mattress beneath the 2 of us. I felt my cock erupt, splashing her guts with my cream and she screamed in orgasm and flopped onto her belly. I pulled my still hard cock free and drove into wet cunt after flipping her onto her back and pulling her knees up to her chest and hooked them over my now strong shoulders.

'Ooooohhhhh fffuuucckkkkk mmmassssterrrrr... sssscccrreeewww mmmmmeeee... uuhhh byyy theee firery depthssssss offffff helllll... paaaaintttt mmmmyyyy pusssssssyyyy.' She screamed out and I gave her what she asked for. My cock erupted yet again, and I painted her pussy with my man cream. Her legs shook and she finally went limp as I slumped against her and allowed her legs to slip from my shoulders.

I pulled the blankets up around us and went to sleep with my cock still lodged in this minx's cunt. I could smell her just fucked aroma and closed my eyes.

I awoke to the feeling of a hot body pressed against mine and my hand wrapped around a fat tit, I was also hard as steel. It had been many years sense I had awoke to morning wood. I crawled out of bed and went into the bathroom to relieve myself; I looked in the mirror above the sink and was amazed by the sight that greeted my eyes.

I was younger by at least 9 to 10 years and once again had hair on my head, I was still bald on top, but the dark blonde color had returned, and I had toned up also. I could see the outline of my abdominal muscles and over the rest of my body too. I stood there and looked myself over for several minutes and was startled by a giggle from the doorway.

'Looking good Master.' She said and slinked up to me. Wrapping her arms around my waist and began playing with my cock with her right hand and reached up to tease my left nipple with the other. I stiffened at once, my cock grew longer than I had had when I was younger. I was now at least 15 inches long and so fat her hand could barely cradle the bottom third.

She sank to her knees and went full python on my meat, unhooking her lower jaw, it seemed to get my huge cock onto her mouth. I laced my finger into her hair and gripped tightly as my hips thrust in and out sliding my cock down her throat, my now tight stomach mashing her nose with each down stroke. It felt so good to do this yet again with a willing partner. I wondered if she'd enjoy a little time in my attic dungeon, well I'd have to ask her when her mouth wasn't quite so full.

I blew my morning cream down her waiting throat and felt her moan and purr like a cat getting a bowl of cream. She pulled my cock out of her throat, licking it like a child would lick a popsicle on a hot summer's day. I loved watching her long pink tongue wrap around my now slowly deflating meat missile. 'Ummmmmm, yummy Master.' she moaned out and slowly stood up and stepped into the shower to clean herself up yet again. Her skin glistening as the nights fuck was washed down the drain, I stepped in with her and we washed each other's back.

I made us both breakfast and watched the morning news, one of the big stories was that my rival had been found dead this morning in his bed, 'Sources had told them that it appeared that he had had a heart attack during the night.' I laughed at that one, I knew for a fact that he didn't have a fucking heart. I kissed my slave's cheek and finished my breakfast before calling a colleague of mine that I'd had trouble with from time to time.

He was another name on my list, but I could afford to leave him for later, right now I had bigger fish to skin. I hung up and dressed for the office, I smiled as my slave came in still naked and adjusted my tie for me. 'Dress my slave, you'll be my new PA.' I told her. She smiled and her body shimmered as clothes formed. She was now dressed in a cream-colored blouse with a navy-blue form fitting above the knee skirt and blazer. The skirt was slit up the sides so that you could see the tops of her seamed stockings and her 5" stiletto heels.

She dropped her tits down to 44DDs just to avoid to many eyes looking, yeah right, not. She had a slim metal collar around her neck with a silver disk that had the name of slave Sasha engraved in it in old English script. 'Slave hopes that Master is pleased with her collar Master? and yes, slave would love to spend some time in Master dungeon.' She said and headed to pick up several briefcases that sat by my office door.

My driver said nothing as Sasha sucked my cock the whole way to the office and finished me right before we pulled into the parking garage. I took her to my office and told her about her next 2 targets, 1 was another competitor and the other my partner who I had found out was trying to sell the company out from under me. I had no intention of letting that happen.

I walked into his office, and he was sweating like a whore in church. 'Charley, did you hear about Tom kicking the bucket last night?' I asked. He was trying to sell My company to that fat pig and would have retired on what he would have been paid.

'Uhh yeah... I heard he had kicked the bucket after fucking some chick.' He replied. 'He went out in a blaze of glory, if you gotta go, that's the way to do it. Ya know.' I smiled at him knowing he was going to be going out the same way.

'Yeah, getting fucked to death is a great way to go.' I said. 'I mean old Tommy boy was an asshole, but we've all been in the same group for a while now.' We spoke for another minute, and I headed for my office and closed the door. 'He's your next target slave make sure he goes out with a bang.' I told her and we both laughed as I planned to take the $20 Million old Tommy had paid Charley as a down payment on my company.

I had a hard fucking during lunch as Sasha's cunt snacked on my hard cock and I painted her pussy with fresh man cream yet again. I did find out she was a screamer, and I was surprised that half the floor wasn't beating on my door, I asked her about that. She told me that she could manipulate certation things to hide her presence from people, she explained some of the ways that she could enter a place or even the body of the person she wanted to drain.

I had a wild idea and asked her if she could kill someone by making it look like a stroke or something else like that? She smiled and told me that of course she could and after I smiled, she left to pick up her second target. 2 hours later she came in looking well sated and pulled my cock out. I was on a long-distance call making the final points before I inked yet another deal, well mostly I was listening to the lawyers hash out the I's and T's and my phone was on mute.

I spoke the incantation and felt the transfer of energy yet again and blacked out for a second when I came down her throat for the 3rd time today, then got up to check my rejuvenated body out I looked about 40 maybe 45 and now had more hair on my head. The bald spot was even going away more and more I straightened my clothes out and saw Sasha standing there reading through the contract notes about my deal and making adjustments that would be beneficial to me. She handed it to me, and I quickly looked it over smiling at several of her suggestions.

I had Mary my main secretary, send the updated contract to my lawyer with orders to make sure these changes got implemented at once. I also had Mary make sure that Charley got a copy of the changes at once, she said that she'd handle it at once and walked over to his door then knock and walk in. I loved the scream and rushed in as quickly as I could.

He was sitting there slumped in his chair, blood pouring from his ears and nose. I had Tess his secretary call 911 and went back in to check his pulse, he didn't have one and I really didn't expect to find one. I kept everyone out until the Paramedics arrived 10 minutes later to pronounce him dead. I then dealt with the cops who asked the thousand and one questions about him and his position in the company. By the time they left it was past time to go home and I led my slave to the car and relaxed for the whole ride home.

Before 8:00 O'clock I had drained his offshore accounts into mine, the numbers my beautiful succubus slave Sasha having gotten from his mind before she scrambled it for him. He had a lot more than 20 million and I drained it all to the tune of nearly $52 Million. What the fuck else had that asshole been selling to net him that kind of money.

I had several overseas targets and looked up at my watch calculating the time differences and had Sasha go to China for a rival that had blocked and cheated me several times. He was a member of their congress as well as an owner of a block of companies that had cost me over a Billion dollars in the last 10 years. He was also one of those that was always pushing for the destruction of the USA militarily, financially, economically, commercially and any other way you could think of.

He was also a pig when it came to women and while he was "married", he also had several mistresses and was known to wallow in the whore houses in many countries. Especially those that had had small women, you see he was a fat pig with a small dick.

I gave Sasha specific instructions on how he was to die, his body was to be torn limb from limb and scattered to the 4 winds to trap his "soul" in hell. Not that I had any fear that it would ever escape considering what he had done over his 68 years. Was I sending a message? in a way you could say I was.

12