Wiped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was after 2 AM when she reappeared in the bathroom, I got up when I heard the shower start and found her covered head to toe in blood. The same sated look on her face that I had seen the other 2 times, she stepped under the spray of water and I pushed her up against the wall and ravaged her lips, neck and tits that had grown back to her usual 58 HHHs. I pulled on the gold rings that went through her nipples and she screamed in pleasure and gripped me tightly and threw a leg around my back, drawing me even tighter to her.

My cock stiffened and I flexed my hips several times and I felt my cock slip into her wet pussy, Once I was in I drove for all I was worth, I could feel the head of my cock bumping against the mouth of her uterus and finally I push through. I was ecstatic over my younger body and new cock length, with it I could reach depths I had never dreamed of before.

I could taste the coppery flavor of blood on her lips and in her mouth as I shoved my tongue into her throat. I had become an animal again and ravaged her from top to bottom, finally dumping my cum into her cunt after speaking the incantation and receiving my 3rd dose of manna from defeated rivals. I clean her up and drag her into the bedroom and fuck her for several more hours until we were both exhausted and collapse from exhaustion.

I finally pull the covers up over us and drop into the depths of slumber, my slave already there from the strong fucking's I had given her over the course of the day. Later today after we got up I would take her into my dungeon and show her the power of my new body. Perhaps I would have her destroy another of my rivals, I had made more than a few over my lifetime and now it was the time to start cleaning house.

And here I end this tale, if you like what I've written remember to like, vote, follow and comment. I look forward to hearing from you out there.

12