Wire-Pulling Pt. 03 (End)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man was anything but forthcoming when it came to his private life, let alone his past. But he also wasn't exhibiting any of the usual signs you would expect from torture victims. He always made fun of those scars and our wild speculations regarding their origin. So, in the end, we all just joked that he had spent his youth as a member of some S&M biker gang or something. But now, as he told me he knew "exactly" how I felt when it came to my stepfather... this was a rather disturbing revelation.

"I found people willing to help me through this," he continued, still refusing to look at me, keeping his eyes focused on the tree in front of the car. "When I met you four years ago in that gym and told you to get lost after you asked to join our training, there was... something in your eyes. Something in the way you carried yourself. It was familiar. So, I looked you up. Didn't take long to find out why you ran from that house. When I was... young... I found out that there's more than revenge in life. That there are people I can trust. And that there are people who do care about me. Though, it took me a long time to believe them. I... hoped I could be that person to you and help that process along."

What followed was a minute of silence as I processed his words before I finally decided on how to reply.

"You helped me more than I could ever have hoped for, Bill. It's just... when I saw him..."

"Let me guess. You wanted to murder him," he said lightheartedly. "Preferably in the most brutal way possible."

"Yes," I admitted in a rueful voice. "I can't explain it. I was so damn sure I was over all this shit. But when I saw him, in the flesh, in my reach, and... All I could think about was..."

"Hm." He slowly nodded. "I can tell you that this won't go away on its own, Paul. No matter how much time you spend away from him, no matter how much you work on buffing up and training in defensive martial arts techniques to ensure that you'll never let it happen again. The memory of being so utterly helpless and powerless will forever be ingrained in your mind. You can't defend yourself against that, no matter how much you train."

I didn't like the way he phrased that, nonchalantly pointing out how I was too weak to stand up to the guy, but I knew he didn't say this to mock me. After what he just revealed about his past, chances are, he didn't comment on me feeling utterly powerless and helpless. He remembered feeling that way himself. And he was right. That was the core issue I had to deal with.

"So... what the hell am I supposed to do then?"

"You need to deal with the trauma itself, so it stops haunting you," she replied in an exhausted tone. "Either by eliminating the cause, or by talking with someone who knows how to deal with this crap in a civilized manner."

"Okay. So, either I kill the guy or find a therapist," I nodded with pursed lips as I went over my options. "I honestly can't say which I'd prefer."

This made him chuckle.

"Yeah, I bet. But, if I can give you some word of advice...?" He saw me eagerly nod. "It's not just you who needs this. Your mother is probably suffering just as much as you are. If not more. And I kind of doubt killing the guy is a viable option for the woman."

Yeah, that was the other problem I had to deal with. After what Breston told me about Mom soon being a very wealthy woman, I kinda realized I'd need to find a therapist either way. Mom getting that kind of money would be a real problem for me, and it would be a permanent reason for doubt. There would be no way for us to truly fix our relationship if I didn't address it. Ever.

I let out a heavy sigh.

"I'll take care of it," I nodded. "Thank you for showing up, Bill. I owe you. Again."

"Yes, you do," he grinned. "But, right now, the first thing you owe me is a proper case report."

"Mhm. Breston asked for one too, so he can start court proceedings."

"Then get to it. There's shit we need to take care of that's more important than your mother's divorce."

"Like what?" I asked in audible confusion.

"Like moving your stupid ass out of that apartment," he started before continuing in a louder voice to drown out my protest. "That little stunt you pulled today sure as hell showed them that you need to be dealt with. And I'm not even talking about you trying to plant a camera in their hallway. They tried to mislead you, then they broke into your apartment trying to discredit you, and now they tried to abduct and probably kill you. All of that failed. What do you think will happen next!?"

Now I let out an annoyed groan. He was right, of course, but I still didn't like it. Especially since that is a conclusion I should have reached by myself.

"Off to the shelter it is, I guess."

"You're damn right about that. Luckily, you already packed all of your essentials when you moved into Tim's abode, and your mother barely has anything to her name. So, I'll send the crew to the safehouse and have it stocked. Go home, get some proper sleep, and then get on the report. By the time you're done with that, the shelter should be ready for you two."

I heard in his tone that the conversation was over, and I had been dismissed. So, I nodded, got out of the car, and watched him drive off as soon as I closed the passenger door. I got into my own car and made the drive back to Houston while continuing the mental discussions I had started on my drive to Austin.

During my drive west, I honestly couldn't decide how much Mom even meant to me by now. I couldn't decide whether I actually cared about her or if I just enjoyed fucking her. And the moment Breston mentioned her future wealth, my one and only thought was that this could only end badly. I couldn't even imagine what kind of sleazy, fucked-up con man would come knocking on her door once the court overturned the divorce decree and awarded her half of the hundreds of millions of dollars Dick was worth. And Mom was desperate to have someone take possession of her. If one of those guys succeeded...

I shook my head. Did the fact that I worried so much about my mother mean that I cared about her in an appropriate manner? Or was it just a dark corner of my mind, silently knowing that I could easily take those hundreds of millions of dollars from her, and all I had to do for it was fuck her some more?

No. Just a few days ago, I vowed to protect the woman. This time, I could protect her! And, if I was being honest with myself, this could also serve as confirmation of her claims. She had assured me, multiple times, that all she wanted now was to be my mom again. To actually care for me the way a mother was supposed to care for her child and make me happy in any way possible, since she wasn't able to do that under Dick's watch.

I had to reluctantly admit, even though I had dealt with my issues to the point where I could acknowledge her feeble attempts to stop Dick from hurting us,... I chose to believe her explanation of why she let it happen, as well as her assurances about how she wants our relationship to develop from now on. I couldn't be sure of anything she told me. Too much time has passed for me to really know the woman anymore, especially since I learned something new about Dick's treatment of her every day. Who knows how deeply ingrained his conditioning really was? Who knows what's really going on in her head?

What if, once our tormentor is behind bars and she is free of his looming presence, she would realize that she no longer needs protection and ditch me again? What if, once she got a hold of all that money, she would change her mind about wanting to "make me happy any way she can", and instead simply takes off to finally pursue her own happiness? I wouldn't even be able to blame her for that, if I was honest with myself, given how much longer than me she suffered under the asshole. Or, worst case scenario, what if that claim was just a ruse from the very start, and she just did all of those things with me in an attempt to ensure I would keep her around until she could stand on her own feet again?

Yes, I fully realized that me still being unable to let go of my doubts, despite being shown how deep her submissiveness and need went, made it damn clear how damaged my relationship with my mother truly was. But, sadly,... that didn't help me trust her. I had spent years suffering in her care, before spending years telling myself how she was responsible for the hardships that came after I escaped from Dick.

If her story of taking that punishment after helping me make that escape was true, however, it was even more depressing that I was still unable to trust her. But what the hell was I supposed to do about it? It wasn't like I could just decide to take the plunge and see what happens. If she told the truth and genuinely wanted to be with me, opening up to her and indulging her needs would surely help repair our relationship. But if I told myself those things, just for her to then up and leave as soon as she no longer needed my help,... I would be devastated.

I could only shake my head as I sighed.

At around three in the morning, I pulled into the parking space in front of the apartment complex and, as quietly as I could as to not disturb my neighbors, made my way into Tim's old apartment. When I opened the door, though, I heard the TV running and found the lights were still on. I could see Mom lying on the corner point of the L-shaped sofa, sound asleep. The TV must have drowned out any noises I made, because she didn't even stir when I closed the door and walked closer to her. I looked around and saw a plate with food, covered by plastic wrap, waiting for me on the small dinner table.

I smiled. Did she try to wait up for me but fell asleep in front of the TV?

When I looked down at her, though, I finally took notice of her appearance. She was still wearing that dress she had chosen for our visit to Tim's office earlier that day. She had dolled herself up to the nines every chance she got, ever since I called her beautiful, as if my comment caused her to up the stakes even more. Now, as she was lying on her belly with her left leg cocked up, the dress had ridden up to her waist, exposing her panty-clad bottom. And those panties were a true vision of sensuality as they tightly clung to her skin.

They started wide on her slim waist, then quickly narrowed to be drawn into the crevice in between her round, bubbly butt cheeks which seemed to spill out on both sides, and then widened again to perfectly showcase the swell of her sex. At that moment, I couldn't decide whether I wanted to lie down between her legs and use her butt as a pillow or let my hand glide up her thigh until I would arrive at her center, and start massaging that juicy-looking bump between her legs.

As my eyes devoured her ass, I noticed a curious protrusion in her panties. Carefully, I extended my hand and probed it with my index finger. It was round. And hard. And right where I would suspect her butthole to be!

I immediately grew hard. There was no way for me to control it. I suddenly realized that, right now, at this time of day, most people would be in their deep sleep phase. That would explain why she still didn't react in any way when I pushed against her backdoor to investigate what caused that weird protrusion in her panties. And the thought of being able to just take off my pants and use this woman without warning or preparation, after she had given me a carte blanche permission for using her body,...

Suddenly, the words Ava had spoken to me in the parking lot came to mind. Using her for my pleasure, but in a way that would truly satisfy her. Forcing her to see the difference between being used as a discardable fucktoy, like Dick had, and being used for mutual sexual fulfillment by someone who genuinely cares about her.

I turned and walked into my bedroom, quickly shedding my clothes before opening the nightstand and grabbing a bottle of KY. I carried it back to the living room and, once more, just silently stood there, taking in the curves of her body before fixating my gaze on the swell of her sex. My dick stood pointing upwards like a rod of steel. I was so damn hard, I could feel my pulse in my dick. I could see it slightly bob with every heartbeat.

I squeezed a good amount of lube into my hand and started massaging it in as I slowly made the few steps towards her. I grinned when I thought about just jerking off onto her face, maybe even into her mouth, while she was peacefully unaware of the perverted act and would only learn about it once she woke up and tasted my cum. When I was satisfied with the amount of lube on my shaft, I placed the bottle on the couch table, bent down, and tenderly pulled the crotch of her panties to the side by carefully grabbing it with only my thumb and index finger.

My eyes grew wide when I uncovered the butt plug stuck in her ass. As suspected, that was the cause of the weird shape I saw earlier! But did she wear that thing the whole day already? Even while we were at the office to discuss the case with everyone!?

God, how I wanted to ravish her!

I noticed a dark spot on the sofa and, upon further inspection, understood that I was so goddamn horny I had started leaking pre cum, and it was now literally dripping down onto the cushions. I knelt between her already spread legs, placed one hand next to her head to support myself as I leaned down, and used the other hand to point my generously lubricated dick at the entrance to her canal. I pushed forward until just enough of my tip was lodged inside her to stop it from plopping out again when I stopped holding my shaft, and then placed my other hand on the other side of her head.

And then I pushed myself into her in a slow but steady thrust.

Instantly, her head, which had rested on her arms until now, shot upwards as she released a confused grunt. I have to admit, with her plumb butt now pressed against my pubic bone, I hadn't been able to penetrate her nearly as deep as I would have wished. Her waking up was probably more because of the sudden weight on her back than the sensation of being penetrated. But it still felt like everything I ever wanted!

She tried to plant her own hands on the cushions in an attempt to push herself up and see what was going on, but I quickly grabbed her wrists and pinned them down as I shifted my hips to penetrate her a little deeper this time. This caused her to release a frightened, high-pitched shriek as her head whipped from side to side, trying to identify the person on top of her.

That shriek instantly brought me back to reality and I stopped any movement on my part.

"Did I hurt you, Mom?" I asked, genuinely concerned.

"Paulie!?" her voice was frightful until she seemed to fully understand the situation. "What are... oh! Son!"

"Answer my question, Mom. Did I hurt you?" I tried again.

"No... You're not." Her tone showed clear confusion over the absence of pain despite me starting to fuck her again the moment I heard her say 'no'. She was obviously not a stranger to unexpected penetration lacking the necessary preparation, and just now realized that, somehow, despite me doing just that to her, it wasn't unpleasant.

"Good. Then put your face back into the cushions and let me enjoy myself!"

"Yes, Son! Please enjoy yourSELF!" she said as I pushed even more of my length into her, causing her voice to grow into a loud moan at the end. She started moaning with every thrust as she pushed her butt up to give me easier access.

As much as I enjoyed this, I wanted to penetrate her fully. So, using my unbroken hold on her wrists, I pulled them back to hold her hands behind her back and forced her up to her knees so I could fuck her properly from behind. Of course, she eagerly complied. And not just by not resisting.

"Please, fuck me however you want! Would you like me to act scared when you use me while I sleep?" she asked, causing me to lose a significant amount of momentum.

That question cut deep. I was no fucking rapist! If she had shown any sign of pain, discomfort, or even just fear, there was no way I could have maintained an erection and just kept going. I just got off on the knowledge that she was offering herself to me fully, without restrictions, without conditions, and the only thing she wanted was for me to be satisfied in all of this. This was... extremely hot.

"No," I said firmly, before continuing in a contemplating tone. "But maybe... a little reluctant. I am fucking my mother, after all."

This caused her to moan even louder.

"Yes! YES! Whatever you want, Son! Your needy mother will do whatever you want her to! Whatever will make you happy! You can fuck me whenever and however you desire! OH GOD! SON!" she finally screamed as the sensations seemed to get to her, before pressing her face into the cushions again to muffle her voice.

The effect of her doing so was that now, with her head down and her ass up, it felt like I could penetrate her deeper than ever before. And, with the extreme excitement I felt over this whole ordeal, I felt my orgasm approach rather quickly. After what I just heard from her, I felt like I should let her know about what would happen next and see how she felt about that.

"Mom! I'm gonna come soon. I love coming inside you! You hear that, Mom? Your son is going to fill you with his cum!"

What I heard next was an almost animalistic growl as her thighs started trembling. She pulled her head down so only her forehead rested on the sofa cushions and she could talk freely.

"Do it, Son! Fill your mother up! You already claimed me on the kitchen table, just do whatever you want with me! I will be your fucktoy and cumdumpster. I will be your mother and I will be the mother of your children if that's what you want! Everything for my soONNN!"

As her voice grew to a scream and her pussy violently clamped around my dick, her words immediately had the desired effect on me. She would even let me do that!? My own mother just gave me permission to impregnate her!? This was... so fucked up. But, at the same time, it was so fucking hot! I would truly claim her! She would truly be mine!

And I erupted deep inside her. I imagined my seed being shot deep into her womb and seeking out one of her eggs as I gave myself a little sibling. This fantasy was surprisingly overwhelming!

I remained deeply seated in my mother's most forbidden place until the spasms in my loins stopped and I had pumped a good dozen spurts of my seed into her. The whole time I had felt her quaking around my shaft while her back was erratically twitching. Both our panting was so loud, it completely overshadowed the sounds from the TV standing just a mere ten feet away from us. Then, feeling the irresistible desire to actually see my deposit, I finally let go of her wrists, allowing her arms to listlessly fall to her sides. Then, I pulled my cock out of her and used my thumbs to pull her labia apart. She seemed to know what I was doing, as I could see her repeatedly contract and relax her opening in an effort to push some of my cum out of her canal.

I couldn't let that happen! My seed belonged in my mother's womb! So, thanks to this whole situation being so mind-blowingly hot that it stopped my dick from deflating even the least bit, I grabbed my shaft to gather all the escaping cum on its tip and shoved it back inside her. I heard her release a surprised squeaking sound, followed by contented mewling as I slowly pumped into her for another minute simply to enjoy the feeling.

After a minute or so, I heard her breathless voice again as she spoke to herself in wonder.

"I can feel it! I can feel my son's seed in my belly. It's so warm! I love how it feels!" My dick, which was still nested in her folds, twitched as I heard her proclamation in that genuinely delighted voice. And she noticed. "Do you need more, Son? Do you want to shoot another load into your mother's womb to make sure it takes?"