Wire-Pulling Pt. 03 (End)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was me who groaned. But, looking down on her, I had another idea. I used the firm hold I had on her butt cheeks and pulled them apart, awarding me with a clear and unobstructed view of that plug stuck in her butthole.

"As tempting as that sounds, Mom, I wonder..." I spread the fingers of my right hand so my thumb was now toying with the plug, making her feel what I had set my eyes on. "I never fucked a woman's ass. I've always been curious about it."

Curiously, I heard her let out a gasp when I admitted to never having tried anal sex. After all, she was the one who's been wearing a butt plug for the whole day. The thought of having a cock shoved into her ass shouldn't be that outlandish for her. Was this for me? Did she decide to immediately make use of my desire to have her act a little reluctant?

"Oh, Son! Please! Don't hold back. You can fuck your mother's ass as hard and as rough as you want. I can take it!"

She was pleading. My mother was literally begging me to fuck her ass and not worry about any discomfort on her part. So much for the played reluctance I had expected. But, if she was that eager to let me do that, what was that gasp about?

I decided to simply not think about it. Right now, I wanted to make use of her permission to use her however I wanted and experience something completely new.

"Wait here!" I commanded and, ignoring her confused "Huh?", got up from the couch to walk into the bathroom. My dopp kit held a few condoms and, despite being curious about this, I didn't want to stick it up her ass without wrapping up first.

Back in the living room, I found Mom in the very same position I left her in: On her knees, with her upper body planted to the cushions and her arms still at her sides. I grinned. Then, I grabbed the bottle of KY off the coffee table and, while using my right hand to gently and slowly work the butt plug out of her as she quietly moaned for me, used my left hand to make sure the condom sat snug.

When the plug finally plopped out of her rectum, Mom released another loud moan of appreciation. I thought I could even hear her quietly thank me while I looked upon her gaping butthole in fascination!

I know next to nothing about anal sex, but I did know that many women didn't like it and feared the pain. So, knowing that it would ruin any and all progress I may have made in showcasing the difference between Dick's and my idea of pleasure if I were to actually disregard her comfort to just plow away at her ass, I used the opportunity to squirt a huge amount of the lube right into the gaping brown hole before it could close itself up. Then I placed a thick line of lube along my shaft before spreading it in a way that left me covered in a layer so thick it was starting to drip off. Finally, I grabbed her by her hips and pulled her backwards, until her ass hung right above the edge of the sofa.

"Yes, Son! Plunge your cock right into your mother's ass! Use it! Use me! It's what I'm here for! It's what I deserve!" she spurred me on with a whisper that sounded sincere, but I could see her hands balled into fists so strongly that her knuckles turned white. I couldn't tell whether this was out of fear, which would mean that she expected nothing but pain from this, or out of excitement, which I felt as well.

I had made my decision. I didn't want to hurt her, I didn't want to cause any more damage than Dick had already caused, but I did want to experience this while possibly even helping her. All I had to do was go slow and pay close attention to her reactions. And, once we'd be done with this, we would need to have a serious talk about her claim to 'deserve' pain.

So, true to my resolve, I lined up my dick with her little brown hole that was, sadly, no longer wide open to make my entrance easier, and carefully started to prod against it. To my surprise, it went in a lot easier than I had expected. I couldn't tell whether it was because of the enormous amount of lube I had used, or because she was so used to this act, she knew some kind of trick to make it easier. But I couldn't see the slightest twitch in her eyelids or the corners of her mouth as I started stretching her rectum.

Quite the opposite, actually. As my tip forced its way past her sphincter, I could clearly see the corners of her mouth turn upwards into a smile as her hands relaxed a little, allowing her knuckles to turn pink again!

"Yes!" she suddenly breathed out in another moan. "Do it, Son! Force your strong cock into your mother's ass! Please, please, let me be the one to give you that pleasure! It's the only thing I'm good for! To be your toy to use!" And with that, she even started pushing back against me.

I did not like the way she phrased that. I also hoped she only said those things about this being 'all she's good for' only out of habit, and not because she truly believed it. But, for the moment, I might as well make full use of her offer!

As I continued my agonizingly slow first push into her bowels, I let my right hand wander upwards. My fingernails scraped over her lower back, along her spine, right up to her neck where her hair split to fall down at both sides of her head. Then, right when the thickest part of my tip was at the edge of her sphincter and I felt the extreme tightness press onto it from all sides, I grabbed a handful of her hair, yanked her head back, and forcefully thrust forward.

"OH, YES!" Mom screamed in delight the very moment I fully embedded myself balls-deep into her bowels. "Thank you, Son! Thank you so much for letting me do this for you! OH, GOD! FUCK ME! POUND MY ASS! PLEASE!"

So, I did.

My speed immediately and significantly increased. As I held on to her hair and kept pulling her head back, I could see how the smile slowly turned into an expression of pleasure. Seeing this, I also started using more force until my rocking motion turned into a vigorous pounding of her ass, but all I got out of her was a grunt every time my hips slammed into hers.

Finally, as I looked down at the connection between us and, for the first time, got a damn good look at what I was doing to her body, I was almost overwhelmed.

Every time I rammed myself into her bowels and my hips slammed against her soft, plum butt cheeks, I could feel my balls slap against her wet sex. I could literally see the shockwave of the impact travel through her flesh as it caused her cheeks to shake before it spread down her thighs and up her back. And I could see how her rectum got slightly pushed inwards every time I thrust into her, and how it clung to my shaft and was slightly pulled outwards every time I pulled my cock out of her.

This was a completely different experience from what I had felt just a few minutes ago when I pounded her pussy. While her pussy hugged the entirety of my shaft with a silk-like feel and at moderate pressure, her ass put that immense pressure of her tight sphincter in a ring around my shaft with a satin-like feel... but only in that ring around my shaft. Whatever part of my dick went past her sphincter felt like... nothing much, really! It was like I was thrusting into a tight hole in a wall with wide, empty space behind it.

On an impulse, I pulled out of her completely and stared at the gaping dark hole I had just vacated, causing her to weakly protest and beg me to shove it back in. I watched her muscles work to close it up and, when that hole was barely open anymore, got back into position and pushed myself into her until I bottomed out once more.

It was an exact repeat of the first time I did this. The extreme tightness that almost hurt my dick was back, but only in a ring around the base of my cock.

I still couldn't say I didn't like it, though. While the physical stimulation definitely lacked behind what her pussy did for me, what the visuals did with my head more than compensated for it! Looking down, seeing my rock-hard cock pound that hole that is not meant to be used that way, already got me somewhat excited. But this got intensified tenfold by the fact that it was my own mother's asshole that took this forbidden pounding. The fact I was sodomizing my Mom was just... unbelievable.

So, instead of pulling out, getting rid of the condom, and depositing a second load inside her birth channel, I decided to alter my movement and give her very long strokes, causing that ring of pressure to travel up and down the entire length of my member. I basically made her ass jerk me off and, just like when I masturbated, I liked it more when I did it fast!

And she absolutely loved it.

All I heard from her now was that continuous mewling, only occasionally interrupted by her never-ending encouragements to do her harder, even faster, and be more forceful. It, too, got to me. Without really thinking about what I was doing, the hand I had used to pull her hair moved down to grab her neck. Then it slid around to grab her by her throat and squeezed a little

"Ye..." I heard her gurgle before she paused to swallow and then continued to encourage me, albeit now in a somewhat strained voice. "Yes! S-Son! Choke! M-me! Fuck! Me! U... Use! Me!"

She pressed out each word just when I dove into her. Every time my grip on her throat tightened to pull her back against me, she choked out a word of encouragement. It was as if she wanted me to hear that it was the rough treatment that gave her pleasure. But I couldn't think about that at this particular moment. Over the next few minutes, the sensations accumulated and pushed me towards an orgasm that, just like the fucking itself, felt different than normal.

The lack of stimulation on my dick's crown led to a less intense orgasm than I was used to, but, thanks to this being my second release in direct succession, I was still extremely sensitive. I loudly groaned as my eyes involuntarily closed and my body shuddered when I finally filled the condom. Though, with each spasm, I also involuntarily tightened the grip I had on her throat even further, causing her moans and grunts to transform into a continuous gurgling sound as I pressed myself as deep as possible into her rectum.

After about a dozen spurts that lasted for a surprisingly long time, her face and neck had turned a bright red and, when I ultimately released my hold on her throat, she coughed a little, swallowed a few times, and then dropped onto the sofa as if all strength had left her body.

I blinked at her for just a second before I basically collapsed onto the sofa as well, where I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly against my chest. Both of us lay there panting loudly again, while I felt closer to her than I could describe. I kissed her neck, her shoulders, and the hair on the back of her head while holding her tight until she turned to face me and spoke up.

"Was it good for you, Son? Did you enjoy it? Did I give you pleasure?"

I blinked and tensed up. It wasn't what she had said, but how she had said it. She was crying!

"Mom!? What... Oh, shit! I'm so sorry!" I said frantically examining her body. "I didn't mean to... I'm sorry!"

"Son... Paulie! Stop! What are you sorry for?" Now she sounded genuinely confused and concerned herself.

"You're crying!"

"Oh, Paulie!" A bright smile spread on her face, though the tears still rolled down her face. "You don't have to worry about that. I'm not crying from pain or anything like that. I'm just so happy!"

She turned her body to face me and nuzzled her head into my chest, hugging me just as tightly as I had done before.

"You... Huh!?"

"I'm so happy I could give you this experience! I could help give you one of your firsts! I never dreamed of having an opportunity like this ever again. Please, tell me you liked it?"

"Oh..." I said, somewhat insecure... and worried. I mean, I knew that firsts were important for mothers to be a part of. The first word should be 'Mama', and the first steps should be in her direction, but should my first butt fuck involve her ass? "So... I didn't hurt you? I was afraid I lost it for a moment there."

"My Paulie!" she called out while giggling before planting a quick kiss on my lips. "It was great! I loved every second of it! And the fact that I could give this to you makes it just that much better. I missed so much of your life. That you would give me a chance like this is more than I ever dreamed of. And more than I deserve."

I wasn't quite sure how I was supposed to respond to that. This was the second time she made a concerning statement about what she 'deserved' from me. But I didn't have a chance to formulate a response anyway. Before I could make up my mind, she gave me a shy look before continuing her speech with a meek voice.

"You are so good to me, Son. Is there anything else I can do for you? Shall I clean you up with my mouth?"

I blinked for a second.

"Okay, first of all: Ew!" I had intended it to somehow lighten up the mood and deter her from continuing that submissive slave act but, instead of making her realize that I didn't want her to degrade herself for my pleasure, she seemed to be concerned over upsetting me. So, I quickly decided to fix that. "But you may clean me up. The regular way, please."

"Yes, Son!" she called out with a renewed smile on her lips before she jumped off the couch and all but ran into the bathroom. In no time, she emerged carrying a wet washcloth, asked me to lay on my back, and kneeled between my legs.

Carefully, she removed the condom and used the warm cloth to clean my lower stomach, thighs, and balls, and finally wrapped it around my shaft to remove the remnants of the condom's own lubrication. The entire time, there was a brilliant smile on her face that told me beyond the shadow of a doubt: She may have offered to suck me clean, but she was damn glad I didn't want her to! This told me that it would probably work in my favor if I added to that.

"And, by the way, Mom, I'm the possessive type." Her hands stopped working for a moment as she looked at me questioningly. "I'm a one-woman man. I expect that sentiment to be returned. I don't share."

It took her a moment to work through what I just said but, soon, a look of recognition spread on her face, which was soon followed by another happy smile.

"Yes, Son!"

As she continued to clean me in that almost giddy manner, she kept massaging my balls with one hand, while choosing to clean my cock by slowly rubbing the washcloth along my shaft. To my and, going by her widening eyes, Mom's surprise, it caused my little fella to wake up once more. And, honestly, after how my day had gone so far, I felt like I deserved another treat.

While I somehow felt a little pride over finding a way to showcase the difference between me and Dick in such an effective way, it also told me that, from now on, I needed to be very careful about accepting her offerings. Obviously, she was still saying and doing things Dick and his friends had expected from her. That was one thing I urgently needed to address. Though, our move into the shelter would play a big part in that.

"Mom," I said in a commanding tone, causing her to immediately give me her full and undivided attention with an expression of pure eagerness to please. That alone was already pleasing me. "Get rid of the dress and meet me in the bedroom."

She nodded before grabbing the discarded condom and rushing into the bathroom. I guess she knew we weren't finished and wanted to clean herself up a little. I got off the couch and immediately felt how weak my knees were. Simply standing was already starting to be hard, and it wasn't just because of how physically taxing our activities of the past hour turned out to be. But, with my mind refusing to calm down, I knew that I couldn't just go to sleep anyway.

I had just managed to pull back the sheets on the bed when Mom entered the room, wearing nothing but a fresh pair of panties. It seemed like she had used the opportunity to somewhat fix her hair and wipe herself down as well, as the thin layer of perspiration that had covered her body earlier was gone, and there was no trace of the lube left on her thighs.

"Come closer, Mom," I said while pointing at a spot right in front of me. She complied. "You know what to do next, don't you?"

I had expected her to just drop to her knees and start sucking me off. Intriguingly, however, she suddenly gave me that shy look before wrapping her arms around herself in a feeble attempt to hide her almost naked body from me.

"Are... are you saying... you want me to..." she stuttered without looking me in the eyes.

"I want you to use that pretty mouth of yours, yes." I was starting to get confused.

"But... I'm your mother!" she protested weakly, still refusing to look at me and instead studying our feet. "Mothers and sons aren't supposed to do this. Please, Son, don't make me."

I blinked at her in astonishment. NOW she chose to remember my comment about acting reluctant!? NOW she played the part!? Not when I wanted to fuck her ass, but when I wanted her to suck me off!

And then I involuntarily smiled once more. I know it's completely ridiculous that it was this kind of situation that reawakened my feelings for the woman, but right then and there, I understood what was going on in her head.

Being able to give me one of my first times was so important to her, she, apparently, simply forgot about her need to be obedient and pleasure me in any way I wanted her to. It was completely fucked up, but the moment she learned about an opportunity to help her son, not her sex partner, my earlier wish for her to play reluctant was completely forgotten and all that mattered to her was to help me... grow up, in a way.

And I couldn't help it. I reached out, grabbed her around the neck as her eyes flared up in panic, and pulled her face towards mine before smashing my lips against hers.

I could feel her initially tensing up, but very soon, her body relaxed as her eyes closed and a cute, mousy moan escaped her lungs. I pulled back to look at her, but she kept her eyes closed and her mouth opened as if she was still enjoying the lingering feeling of what just happened. I cleared my throat.

"Now, Mom, there's no use acting all proper. Get on your knees and make me empty my balls into your stomach." As I said that, I grabbed her hand that was attempting to cover her groin from my eyes and made her wrap her fingers around my cock. But, as soon as I let go, she pulled her hand back as if my dick had burned her. I groaned. "Fine!"

I turned to the nightstand and got out the cuffs.

"Son... what...!?" she tried to protest again, but I placed both of my hands on her shoulders and pushed her backwards onto the bed. Ignoring her surprised shriek, I fastened the cuffs on her left wrist before pushing her legs up and fasting the cuffs to her right wrist in a way that the connecting chain was at the back of her knees, leaving her legs permanently pulled up to her chest. Lastly, I turned her around so she was sitting on her knees, with her head right at the edge of the bed.

"Better," I said with a grin and noticed how my dick was already hard in anticipation. She saw as well, and immediately started her weak and very obviously overplayed protests again, her eyes fixated on my member pointing right at her face and widened in apparent disbelief.

"S-Son... you can't... we shouldn't... w-HMPF!" was as far as she came before I shoved my dick into her mouth. Despite her protests, she instantly started massaging my glance with her tongue while closing her lips around my shaft and started sucking.

I fucked into her mouth for a few strokes before grabbing a handful of her hair and pushing further in. I heard her moan as my hand started pulling her hair and felt its fumbling when my tip made contact with her uvula, but it was replaced with a short gagging sound when I moved past and into her throat. Thanks to her position, her head was pulled back and her esophagus formed a straight line from her mouth to her stomach. More than enough room to accommodate my entire shaft.