Wisdom of the Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessss..."

For where he would have pleasure from her, her form of leadership was to give them both pleasure, to keep all in equal measures, in balance. She might have enjoyed pushing the boundaries between them when it came to sexual play and acting the part of the brat, being put in her place, but to play that delight back and forth between them, to fuck all day long -- that was the true pleasure of keeping all in balance. And it would be the same in the kingdom, albeit without the sexual element. The balance had to be in place for the crops, even in politics, the visiting dignitaries and nobles from foreign dragon lands and beyond.

And she could keep it in balance, hissing out her pleasure as she brought herself off on his cock deliberately for the first time, the first orgasm she took from Vaeros without him pounding her, but with her riding him, bringing herself to completion. A long moan rolled from her lips as if it had been waiting on its release, tongue tenaciously lashing out, sweeping down the side of her muzzle, whimpering, loving every moment. Her body pressed up against his ridges, teasing the most sensitive patch of nerves within her vent, the spot that felt the best, the spot that made her legs quake and her heart sing, but he stayed there for it all. For the drake was enraptured by his queen, spellbound by her power, her pride, everything that she did, even in the process of riding him.

Panting lightly, her eyelashes fluttered, and he growled, a hunger awoken in him, something that he had not felt in many years. Something, in fact, that he had not felt since he had taken his very first lover and, with the long lives of dragons, that had been an exceptionally long time ago indeed. His forepaws landed on her thighs, guiding her up and down as she fucked him, comfortable and close, closer than he had been to any dragoness in years, so many years. If his queen noticed that he was holding her thighs, the dragoness did not make any comment on it, grunting and groaning, letting lust claim her as she took her fill and more from him.

But his queen was different as she rode him, the fire in her eyes entirely her own, something that would never again be matched by any dragoness. For Vaeros' first lover and his queen were very different, but each powerful dragonesses in their own right, even if they drew him to them in the same way.

"A worthy queen knows her place," the dragoness growled as her orgasm simmered down, playing for his instead. "She is strong, she knows fear in the right places. For it is knowledge that makes her what she is, skill and training, the passion for her role that makes her who she is. The innate heart to be a queen is no learned -- a dragoness, or a drake, must have the heart for it! A ruler is not born, but made from what lies at the core of their being."

Vaeros growled, leaning up against her, bearing his tail down into the stone floor to thrust up into his dragoness, for he was by no means helpless in his position there. With his eyes gleaming, he flung out his wings and, filled with pride for his queen, he blasted out an almighty roar as he reached his peak. Hot spurts of thick cum shot up into her pussy as if his body was trying to force them as deeply as possible, but it was merely the strength of his orgasm at work as he flooded her. He may have been technically on the bottom, however temporarily, but Vaeros could claim her just as well too, his jaws closing around his queen's throat as she purred and rumbled, submitting to him.

He spent himself inside her, his heavy balls aching and feeling as if there was a pressure there, a pressure that had to be released. Vaeros, after all, was far from done, even as his cream bubbled out thickly from the join of their bodies, her vent stretched wide around him, achingly tight, deviously so. She moaned and pressed harder against his teeth, adoring the bite of them, the sharpness cutting into her scales, though it toed that edge of pleasure and a tingle of pain, enough to add a little more flavour into an already exotic liaison.

And yet he had more to give, more to take, everything in balance, as she had said. Vaeros' eyes glinted, turning a darker shade still as he released her neck. Against him, his dragoness trembled deliciously. Oh, how he longed to taste her again, but there was something else that he would take from her first of all.

"My queen..." He rumbled, giving her pause, the tingling on her neck fading even from the imprint of his bite, his teeth having left light marks on her. "Your leadership will take you far in the world, further than even I could... But it is time that I led you!"

He moved too quickly for her, taking her breath away as the king already had so many times over. In a flash of his wings flaring out, his cock slid from her pussy, Vaeros roaring, powering over her, slamming her brutally, in the best of ways, into the ground. There was no cushion to soften her fall, knocking the air from her lungs, guts contracting, seeking breath. But she did not mind, not as she looked up adoringly at him, daring him to tame her, to treat her even more roughly than that, for she was not a dragoness who could be lightly taken and sweetly loved -- not more than briefly, of course. For she would always rise against him sexually and force him to meet her halfway, forcing him to be more, challenging him exactly as Vaeros challenged her.

As long as there was love and sweetness too, the warm close of his tail tangled around hers, his wing protectively extended, shielding her from harm that she could fight off herself but didn't have to, the challenge would better them. They would always seek to better the other.

He pinned her there, muscles contracting, jaws parted in a long, roiling hiss. She squirmed and shoved back, almost getting him off, but the king redoubled his efforts, smirking as he barely allowed her to move.

"Are you saying you do not want my cock, my queen?"

She hissed, eyes alight, head snaking back and forth as she laid half on her side, neck curved up and back sensually to look at him. Turning so that she placed a little more pressure on the base of her tail, as if she was going to lie on her back, she lifted her upper leg, her right leg, offering the king her already soaked, dripping sex, the drools of cream flowed from her strained slit showing the fruit of his orgasm already.

"When I offer myself to you, my king?" She purred in turn, tongue lashing out against the side of her muzzle. "But perhaps you should put me in my place again, if you seek to lead even me..."

Vaeros didn't have to say a word to take her, roaring and pushing over her, on all fours and powerful, though he hunched his hindquarters down and around to spear his thick length of cock deeply up into her. He took her breath away as he always did, heaving and grunting and panting, and yet his tail curled around that invitingly raised leg to yank it up and to the side. In that way, he forced her leg out even more, refusing to allow her to hide herself from him again, his forepaw coming down on her left foreleg, splayed across the stone, while her right foreleg was already folded, softly and submissively over her own chest. It was as if her claws had to curl around her breastbone for some stability in the moment, pounding her viciously, his cock sinking deep with a lewd slurp of their combined fluids with every deep thrust.

Yet she revelled in it, his domination of her, for the dragoness would not have given herself up and over to just any drake. No, they had to earn her, had to claim her, had to prove themselves to her as much as she had had to prove herself to Vaeros, even if that had been as simple to her as breaking out of her eggshell. Yet there was no time for sweet words or anything more than ferocious snarls as he took her roughly and powerfully, every thrust sinking home as if his cock was made for her vent.

And it had to have been, she thought dimly, letting him overpower her, face close to hers, the eye contact intense, more so than it had been when they had been truly face to face, her forepaw on his chest for balance.

"A leader faces every challenge with their head held high," he growled. "Passionately, proudly. Say it."

"Ohhh..." She couldn't help herself, even as her king redoubled his efforts, slamming into her, pounding her deliciously sore body down into the stone. "Yes... To lead... Face challenges... Passion... Pride... Strength... Courage... Honour..."

His eyes gleamed.

"You have learned."

He would reward her for learning too, for understanding. Yet he had to be sure, even if it was a touch on control for him.

"Never hide from me," he breathed, not pausing in fucking her, not as she squirmed, close to the edge, under him. "And I shall not hide from you. My promise...to you, as my queen. Do you understand what I mean?"

She wanted to say "yes," wanted to tell him that she understood everything he laid before her, but the dragoness could not, not when it all felt so good, rutted to within an inch of being able to drag air into her lungs and adoring every moment. There was nowhere else that she would have rather been than under him, even if riding him had been an experience in itself, her heart surging, her mind now looking forward in eager anticipation to the clutch they would have, the kingdom she would lead.

With her king at her side, right there with her, before her, she could do everything and anything she set her mind to. She'd only needed to be reminded of her capabilities, a gentle, guiding nudge in the right direction.

As she moaned, her only answer, Vaeros smirked down at her.

"Good girl... Now... Cum for me!"

It was not the same as his orgasm, of course not, but she did it on cue anyway, screaming out his name as waves of claiming pleasure swamped her, threatening to drag her under. But Vaeros was there to hold her fast, grinding in harder and deeper, reaching his high only a few moments after her. For it was their right as king and queen to experience that together, to take everything that they yearned for in life and their kingdom together, their bond growing, deepening.

The king would not hide his past and his experiences from his queen, as aloof as he could have been, not as he lowered his head reverently to her, praising the dragoness as much as she praised him. Never again would there be a match like the two of them, never again two dragons that were as right for them as Vaeros and his dragoness. He groaned, watching her intently, relishing in the beauty of her coming apart in orgasm, all safe and fast in his claws and the cup of his wings, his body wanting to fold around her and protect her, even then.

He did not have to protect her, but that was part of what made the notion of doing so as enticing as it was. Her vent ached around him, tightening wonderfully, milking him of his load. The pleasure in mating with his dragoness, his queen, did not solely come from such raw delights, however, but the passion of their bodies coming together, not only for breeding. Not anymore. And the touch of domination would not be required, not as they experimented and learned, perhaps finding new highs in him taming her or even other things entirely for them both to experiment with. Who was to say?

The dragoness, however, was done. Collapsing to the ground, she heaved and panted, entirely spent by his powerful thrusts, even the light swelling of her lower abdomen as her king spent himself inside her. His cock remained deep, though Vaeros spread his wings over her, securing and protecting her from outside forces, nuzzling her neck, though he was loathe to remove his cock from her tight, wet vent.

"My queen..." He murmured, kissing her neck, his tongue easing out to lap over her dark scales, turning her lightly to face him. "You are my queen. You have already taken your place here, but I have chosen you. There is no challenge in this castle and beyond, in this kingdom and far, far beyond, that you cannot face. I assure you of this, otherwise I would not have chosen you more than anything else."

She warmed through, though still raised her head with a smirk, however weak and tired it was, exhaustion trembling through every line of her body.

"There was no one that could compare to me, regardless," she countered with overconfidence that made Vaeros practically bark a short snap of laughter. "But I accept your word, nonetheless. Thank you...Vaeros."

He crooned softly, his tail twining around hers, settling down beside her, on his side, one wing extended over her as he cradled her. His cock had to slip out as it lightly softened, a gush of white cream, her juices and his semen, drooling forth, but they could take their time there for as long as they wanted, the dragon fire lanterns dancing and flickering, adding ambience to their time there. Nuzzling into her neck, he groomed and preened her gently, nibbling and lapping softly around the edges of the scales that he could reach, even around the base of her horns.

"My queen... Our kingdom and beyond will never have seen such a fearsome protector, such a strong leader and such a powerful mother. You will bring so many of our clutches into the world and have everything you need."

She relaxed, allowing him to reassure her. For, with Vaeros, she could be herself, vulnerabilities and all. If he shared with her that side of himself, it was only right that she did the same, allowing him all sides of her, all parts of her, day in and day out.

The start of their lives together, as king and accepted queen, was only just beginning.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Orc Harem Ch. 01 Orc women choose a human male as their new chieftain.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Consort of the Dragon King A dragoness submits to the dragon king in lust and love...in NonHuman
Jeremy Bayer, Dragon Layer Pt. 01 Jeremy Bayer finds five dragon eggs - are things looking up?in NonHuman
Hellacious Hospitality Ch. 01 A young man stays the night and awakens to a greater world.in NonHuman
More Stories