Wish Came True - First Time Anal

Story Info
He finally gets his wish to fuck someone anally.
4.3k words
4.61
44.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**** I am aware this story is not like my other one's grammar and style-wise; it was one of my first stories and I wrote that years ago - however, I still wanted to post this experience without editing away how I felt in that moment and how I expressed myself. Hope you can still enjoy it. New stories coming soon though. ****

-------

*knock knock*

The door gave way and she went inside, he must have left the door open for her expecting her arrival.

"Hello?" she called into the house.

"Upstairs!" she heard him call down. Her heart was racing already, as was always the case when she met up with him for a hook-up; as her body already knew what it was getting itself into. Pure pleasure. Let alone the thought about him fucking her, brought a huge grin to her face. Few guys made her feel as wanted as he did; he gave her everything: tenderness, roughness, sexiness, and the occasional amount of pain. He took taking care of her needs to a whole different level; whatever she wished for she got.

/// Sex with him made her suspicious of any men in the future, until she might or might not believe in other people having the same knowledge of the human body.

She knew her body was like a playground for a guy: all curves, valleys where it counted and muscles packed together, with nerves strung so high, any touch would set her off. She did not display her features a lot, some might even say she wore baggy clothes too often, however, she liked this sense of mystery the clothing gave her, just waiting for someone to unpack what was underneath.

She climbed the stairs to his room, each step increasing her excitement. She needed him. Having waited until she could see him again, she thought about his naked body a lot; thinking of ways to please him, discover places that would make him suffer, and beg for more. She wanted to make him FEEL.

Alice pushed open the door, immediately zeroing in on his backside. Those long firm legs leading up to a sweet ass, over a well-trained back and shoulders that would make anyone feel safe. Turning around he laid down his iPod, his face lightening up as soon as he saw her, "Hey, Alice! You're finally here."

He strode towards her and pulled her into a tight hug. She could feel the half-hard excitement in his pants when he pulled her in even closer. Too soon he pulled away and kicked the door shut: finally alone.

Her lips twitched when she noticed him checking her out blatantly. This time she donned a black dress with a blue sharp around her waist, billowing to her feet in waves of tulle. Was it over the top? Yes. Did she care? No. Cause she felt sexy with what she wore and that was what mattered.

As he was eating her up with his eyes she decided to do the same: dark hair tousled, grey short-sleeved shirt showing off his lean arms, down to sexy jeans that framed his thighs and ended above his bare feet.

Growling deep in his throat, he could not stand being away from her anymore. He had been dreaming about her for the last three days already, using his hand to diminish the sexual frustration and lessen the possibility of him embarrassing himself like a teenager. It was of little use; after all, he really loved her body, even more, the whole package.

So as soon as she licked her lips, his restraint burst.

Luke tangled one hand in her wavy dark hair and crushed their lips together. Cherishing the feeling when she moaned, letting him know she was as eager for him as he was for her. Her mouth moved all too willingly over his, giving him as good as he gave her. He remembered the last time these pouty lips had been wrapped around his hard length; fucking glorious. Luke wanted it again. He drew her in tighter, letting her feel his arousal. Teasingly, he probed her lips with his tongue, seeking entrance to the sweet-tasting place of hers. Alice complied and let him in, stroking his tongue with her own, their kisses turned frantic as one of her hands explored him, until he could feel her wrap her hand around his cock. Jerking back slightly, he groaned in pleasure.

Tugging on her hair, he exposed her throat, ripped his mouth from hers to place it on the sweet spot against her throat. God, how she smelled, sweet and spicy at the same time. Nibbling on her skin, he felt her body go lax under his fingers. His lips curled into a grin against her skin, knowing she was turning putty under his hands. Luke loved how responsive she was, her body literally shaking.

He let go of her hip and squeezed her breast through her dress, first softly before pinching it hard, as to dance on the fine line between pleasure and pain. Immediately, her back bowed, giving him a better view of her upheld cleavage. His cock was already hard, he wanted to lick that trail down her breasts to her pussy, before eating her out until she begged for him to fill her. Not waiting for a second longer, he opened up her zipper and let the dress pool easily to the floor.

She was a sight to behold. He couldn't believe how her body had curves like a pinup, especially as they were enhanced by boyshorts and a red-lace bra with ties around her back. His lust rose with the thought of peeling these shorts of her with his teeth. Whipping his shirt off with one hand, he wanted to lie her down, but she stopped him with a hand to his chest.

The cold air hit her skin as soon as the dress fell to the floor, rubbing her legs together, she tried to relieve some of the tension she was feeling, but it was of no use. Alice could see in his eyes that he wanted to fuck her, but she wasn't done with him yet. She wanted his taste in her mouth, his precum dripping down her chin and his cum shooting down her throat. Feeling his dick grow in her mouth when she pleasured him turned her on so much. She lived for it.

That's why she stopped him before he went further. She needed to have a taste of his cock. Feel what she was doing to him on her tongue. In a swift move, she went to her knees and made quick work of his belt, lowering the zipper so his jeans dropped to the floor.

God, he was hard for her already. Standing up proudly, his dick curved towards his belly - the flared cockhead shiny with arousal. Wasting no time, she licked him from the bottom to the top.

Hearing his groan encouraged her to wrap her hand around his cock, while taking the head into her mouth. His salty taste hit her tongue, moaning softly, she went in for another taste. Alice trailed her tongue around, before taking him inch by inch, torturing him with her slowness. Knowing full well, how much he liked it when she took him deep, she took me back as far as she could. She loved the feeling of him stretching her throat and the hands in her hair forcing her to take it even deeper.

Bobbing her head up again, she put her lips around the head, applying pressure while her hand massaged his shaft.

"God, that feels good." he groaned and tilted her face up to meet his eyes while his cock sank in between her lips. "I love your lips on me, babe. The way you suck me - fuck."

Alice worked him faster, jerking him off hard while her tongue played with his tip, licking the underside of his dick over and over again. He went mad when she varied the rhythm of sucking his tip a few times and going back down in one swallow. She would always stay there, hard length in her mouth, swallowing until she drew back up, missing the feel of him in her mouth and going straight back down again. Her soaked panties were proof of the fact, that she was as turned on as he was. She itched to drive her fingers into her pussy whilst sucking him, but she refrained as she'd rather have his cock in her. Filling her until she felt every ridge of his penis inside her, rubbing against her walls, bringing her closer and closer to the edge.

Even thinking about it made her moan around his head, the vibration adding to the blowjob. Luke framed her face and moved his hips in sync with her mouth, watching his cock disappear between these soft lips, which he knew all too well. He was already close and he still had other plans with her, so he pulled her up, throwing on the bed. Her breasts bounced inside the confinement of her bra, her head framed by her beautiful hair. She was utterly beautiful and sexy to him.

Shedding the rest of his clothes, he joined her on the bed. Settling between her legs, he could feel the wetness on her panties, could even smell her arousal in the air. Fuck, she was sexy. His nostrils flared, and he licked a path from her neck to her breasts, burying his face in the valley between them. He had to lick those nipples, bite them, take them in his mouth, and suck them.

With swift fingers, he unclasped her bra and threw it on the other side of his room. Yes. Finally. Her heavy breasts bare in front of him, nipples hard. Soon, his hot mouth was on her breast, sucking it into his mouth, while she frantically moaned, and gripped his hair. He loved it when she went frisky and wild, not caring about anything else than right now.

She needed him. Now. Each time he played with her nipples, she went a bit mad as each twist of them would make a sharp zing zap her pussy and wetness would immediately pool out.

"Please, Luke. Please." She begged him. She never begged outside the bedroom, however inside she was a willing slut in his hands. Alice knew he didn't want to tell her about his fantasy, that was okay. But she was curious, so she wondered if maybe she needed to take the first step?

She was quickly distracted from her thoughts when she saw him move down her legs until he hovered innocently over her sweet spot. Her panties already discarded on the floor.

Gulping, she lifted up on her elbows wanting to see him devour her. He looked incredibly hot, a smirk on his face, his green eyes boring into her while he nibbled at her inner thighs. She absolutely loved his tongue down there. Combined with his fingers and she was in heaven. She always came so hard every time he played with her, twisting his fingers to hit THAT spot. He knew her body so well by now, it was a pure minefield of explosions.

"Now tell me, what do you want? For me to kiss you here?" He kissed her inner thigh.

"Or to kiss you here?" A kiss landed on her pubic bone. She shook her head.

"What do you want? Tell me," he commanded, his eyes shadowed by arousal. Her legs spread wide, the glistening of her pussy visible.

"Please... lick me. Put your tongue on me." Satisfied with her shaky answer, he nodded.

"As you wish."

As soon as his tongue made contact with her swollen lips, she drove off the bed, moaning, "Oh god. Please don't stop." He played with her clit, holding her eyes, while she tweaked her nipples herself. Breathing heavily, she gazed down at him, half-lidded eyes met his hungry ones. Luke flicked his tongue and drew it up from her pussy, before he went to play with her clit again. Feeling the tension in her lower abs, she knew she was close... He felt her shaking, so he merely added pressure, holding her thighs in place, forcing her to take the pleasure he gave her. She came with a shudder, her cum filling his mouth.

He didn't relent after one, no. Again, his tongue drove in. Deeper this time, invading her pussy, while his nose tickled her - "Oh my god, feels.. good." she moaned, gripping strands of her hair in her hands. He could read her like a book, knowing what she needed - right now, that was for him not to let go until she begged him to. So he continued to tonguefuck her - faster this time.

Her hips moved faster against his mouth, he loved how savage she'd get when she'd lose time of the place and who was in control, but he'd bow down to her hands any time she wanted him to. Racing towards her orgasms, she gripped his hair almost too hard, but noticed and immediately apologized in her haze - she was too cute.

Lifting her bottom, he licked her from bottom to top again and moved his tongue sideways over her clit, that always worked to get her off - she moaned and clenched around his tongue, riding his face wildly while he greedily sucked up all of her juices. When she looked at him again, she was hot as hell, ruffled hair, cheeks flushed, desire, and arousal visible in her drowsy gaze.

"Enough? " Damian asked her huskily.

Frantically, she shook her head, as if she was terrified of it ending.

Glowing with inner pride, he spread her lips with his fingers, "You are one greedy little slut, aren't you?" She couldn't even answer him anymore, that's how aroused she was. Her cum running down her pussy towards her beautiful round ass. How he wanted that ass.

Lick it, spread it, fuck it. But no... he did not want to be rejected again, his previous girlfriends did that enough. Making him ashamed of his anal fantasies.

Instead, he focused on his fingers teasing her pussy opening, clenching when he pushed a tiny bit in and out again. Her breathing was ragged, he was ravished, so he feasted upon her pussy while pushing two fingers inside her. Immediately, she tried to shift away from him, but he held her hips down with satisfaction, gauging from her reaction, that she really loved it and was sexually overstimulated. Good. That made for an even better orgasm. He spread her wide with his fingers and hooked them inside her, hitting her spot with his long fingers.

As soon as he did, she started chanting, "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." Adding his tongue to the mix and she was soon clenching hard around his fingers, her legs shaking. He needed her to come, he knew she was close, "Yes, yes, yes don't stop!" Alice whispered in a rush when she rode his fingers harder and started to shake.

He felt the pressure around him and soon.... she moaned loudly, her legs shook while she squeezed her breasts so hard, she left nail marks on them. Once she was satisfied, he pulled his fingers out of her heat. But before he could lick them clean, she asked, "How do I taste?"

His dick jerked at her naughtiness, no one had asked him that before. So he bent forward, opened her mouth with his thumb, and said, "Taste for yourself." Alice took his fingers into her mouth and licked them clean, treating it like it was his dick instead of his fingers. He swallowed heavily. Even more so when she replied roughly, "sweet."

As her impatience got the best of her, she simply gripped his cock and led it to her opening, begging him, "Luke, fuck me now." Following her command, he flexed his arms next to her head, lined up at her wet cunt, and pushed in in one move - both of them groaned at the intimate contact. She was still pulsing from her previous orgasm, intensifying the pleasure.

She felt so full, how his dick filled her out perfectly, stretching her, giving her pleasure but no pain. She had missed the feeling, wrapping her legs around his lean hips, she gripped his firm shoulders and thrust upwards. He started to move, her pussy so warm and swollen, she could only feel.

Watching his gaze, she saw him clench his jaw, his gaze penetrating her just the same as his dick. She loved how much he tried to please her. He buried his nose in her neck, nibbling at her skin, warming her body with the heat of his - both of them sweaty already, but eager to do more. Luke held tight to her body, pumping his hips. He bit her shoulder, just as she decided to clench her muscles, creating a hot streak of pleasure in his groin. He needed his release. Pushing himself up, he lifted her hands above her head, holding her there, forcing her to submit; her face a mask of concealed pleasure, "Come for me, babe".

She threw her head back and released her pent up energy, her legs shaking while her fingers clenched into fists. Beautiful. He flipped them so he was on his back, her on top, "Ride me."

Breathlessly, she gazed down at him, heavily sated from the current orgasm. She'd never cum this often before... Now she should ride him? She had a better idea, she leaned down to him. Her lips grazing his ear.

"I was thinking... we were talking about sex fantasies..." - she blushed furiously, it was hard enough to even bring it up - " and well... uhm.. maybe. you'd... like to try ... anal with me once in the future."

Luke's mouth dropped open; raking his hands through his hair, while he was still inside her, he looked shocked. She started to become insecure by his reaction, but then he rubbed his eyes and said, "Holy Shit... Did... you just ask me to try anal with you? Did you just fucking guess my fantasy?!?!?"

Her smile almost broke her face in half. Relief and satisfaction coursed through her. She knew it! That's what he had tried to hide. She always wanted to know what anal felt like. Why not try it with someone she trusted?

"Yeah I did." she saucily said and moved her hips. Feeling him harden inside her.

"Oh god.. you.. Oh my god." Luke whispered. "You were serious?"

"Of course," Alice assured him.

Swallowing heavily Luke tried to gather his wits, "Would you.. try it with me now?" God, of course, she wanted to try it. She wanted to give herself over to him. She slowly nodded and lifted herself up from his groin.

To say he was surprised would be an understatement. He was ecstatic, anxious, and aroused. His longest sexfantasy would finally come true! Holy Shit, he couldn't believe it - she would really let him try anal. His dick hardened immediately at the idea, he wanted to fuck that sweet ass of hers and claim her as his.

Taking her face into his hands he furiously kissed her. He wanted to have that tongue on her ass, too. Gently, he sat up, breaking the kiss, saying, "If anything doesn't feel good, just tell me." She nodded, biting her lip. He turned her around, on her knees, showing him that sweet ass, the curve of her spine, and that beautiful back tattoo. Her ass was round, more than a handful and so salivating.

"You look so good from here," he whispered, hearing her moan in response. She might look innocent from the outside, but in bed, she seemed to be wildcat.

Shaking hands stroked her bottom until he brought his face down there and licked her hole.

"Oh my god." Alice jerked when she felt Luke's tongue near her hole. That was new to her. It felt hot, warm, and stroked nerves she didn't know existed. It stimulated her in a way she wasn't sure how to react to, it was... so good, she wanted to have more. When his tongue dove in, she pushed her ass back and let him have her. The way he ravished her ass, made her aware that she made the right decision to be bold, cause THIS felt really good.

"You taste fucking amazing," he said roughly.

She heard something pop open, "I'm going to use lube okay? it will be cold at first."

She felt the coolness of the lube on her ass, shuddering she spread herself open to his gaze.

"So beautiful" she heard him mutter before she felt an unfamiliar sensation at her opening: his thumb was drawing circles around her hole, putting pressure on it, while he started to play with her clit. Alice jolted forward, not expecting this kind of pleasure and intense feeling.

"More", She heard herself say. Knowing full well, he'd take care of her. She pressed back, feeling her ass give way to one finger that went deeper and deeper.

"You're so damn relaxed it's amazing," Damian told her. "Oh my god, so hot when my finger is fucking your ass. Think you can take another one?" his rough voice carried through the fog in her head.

She nodded. More pressure settled at her ass, just a slight sliver of pain, but it faded quickly to pleasure when two of his fingers moved inside her. She shivered, his fingers sought out her clitoris stimulating her in a way she loved. Oh my god.. the intense feeling was building, with a shuddering breath she twisted her head to look at him.

He was gazing down at her with intense desire in his eyes. His dick leaking cum, pulsing from a distance. He seemed to like what he saw. A lot. It was strange to feel his fingers pull out, leaving her empty. Whimpering, she pushed her ass into his direction, demanding.... she didn't know.

12