Wish Came True - First Time Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, seeing you take my finger was hot. Would you... try something more? You're so relaxed... " He almost looked down, averting his eyes, but now that she knew how it felt, and that he'd take good care of her, not wanting her to be in pain, she wanted to go all the way.

Looking him square in the eye, Lyvie spoke, "Do whatever you want with me."

She saw his jaw clench and his cock twitch. "Oh my god, oh my god," he whispered all over again, with shaking hands he opened the bottle of lube and lubed himself up.

"Lay down again," he said. "You need to press against me." He lined his dick up at her hole and pushed. Softly at first, massaging the part around with his fingers... After some tries his tip slid inside her, stretching her. She gaped at the intrusion, but couldn't do anything else than moan. The sensation was different, strange, but still... felt great. She even pushed back on her own, so he could go in deeper. All the while she could feel his legs shaking, knowing it was taking all of his restraint to go slow, as he had waited years to finally be able to do this.

"You're so tight. You're gripping me like crazy. I love it."

She rocked against him again, his dick completely inside her now. She had never felt this full in her life, and she liked it... she was aroused enough to feel good about it all, and the way he was aroused by it himself, made it even better for her. He started to move his hips slightly, letting her get accustomed to the feeling of his dick inside her before he moved in deeper strokes.

He felt it all in his toes, the feeling spread across his body and he couldn't believe she trusted him this much to take care of her needs. He was so close, the tight grip of her ass, the feeling of her pleasure, the knowledge she was enjoying it, made it intensely erotic for him, emotional too - he was almost crying that she'd allow her in this way. He wanted her to feel good, she was giving him everything he had ever hoped sexually, they fit so perfectly, speaking each other's language.

"Babe, I won't hold long. Touch yourself for me."

"Where do you want to cum?" she asked him instead huskily.

"Where you'll let me" Luke answered her honestly.

"Come inside me then." She said with pure confidence.

Holy. Shit. Did she just say that??? Luke wept with joy.

"Yes. I will." He moved her hips, using her stimulation to his advantage while he urged her to touch herself again. Her fingers found her wet pussy, knowing how she'd get off the best way; she moved in rhythm with his thrusts, feeling him swell inside her, stretching her out even more.

"I.. I...am going to cum.." She rubbed faster, knowing she was there as well. With a last thrust of his shaking hips, he shot his cum inside her. Falling forward, groaning and whispering incoherent thoughts before wrapping his body over hers, while she felt herself come too. She saw black stars and breathed heavily by the end of it, her whole body tingled, she felt as if she had run a marathon, but couldn't keep the grin off her face.

He hadn't moved from her backside, his arms still wrapped around her waist. Slowly he pulled out and flopped to the bed, taking her with him. Hugging her to his chest, he tried to catch his breath without any use, whispering "Holy shit." constantly......


12