All Comments on 'Wish Fulfilment'

by dreadknots

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Rather good

That was a pretty good story. It had enough back story so the characters weren't flat, and got into the action so it wasn't dragging. It has a good amount of tryst and story to make it a good story as well as erotica which is personally my favorite kind of story on here, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best single line that I've read in any of these stories!

"I shall have my revenge, mortal...and I packed you pastrami and cheese."

Genius!

ansdguyansdguyabout 8 years ago
Sorry

But this hoy says that he's not going to hurt any, he degrade two women right off the bat. That was it for me.

kizkizkizkizabout 8 years ago
I liked the dream within a dream

Nice twist, cool "parody" on the MC genre, and characters were amusing. Mercy is the best ex-Succubus I've ever read.

To the @Sorry comment, well it was a dream...and not at all as bad as can happen in the MC genre. I think being in SciFi/Fantasy...you don't see it as much, so being in this category might have not been as appropriate. *shrug* I still thought it was novel and interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Top kek

Enjoyed the 'missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation' line /b/ro

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

That was fucking adorable, I love it!

Dick88Dick88over 7 years ago
Love it

The Ending was the best, IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
PTA Meetings...

...and a minivan. She remains a creature of Hell-- it's just a different hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hilarious!

Came to get off to hot succubus mind control action, stayed for the humor! Killed my masturbation session, but I laughed too hard to care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is very well written. I had already cum reading another of your stories but finished this one anyways. Highest compliment!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Sexy And Funny

With a poke in the eye for the mind control genre. Too funny. And the ultimate kinkster's fantasy - missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

honestly I loved the twisting of the mind control conventions. 10/10

Imperator_9Imperator_9over 4 years ago
Clever, witty and well-written

That was a lot more fun than I expected. And a happy ending, to boot! Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, I really didn't see that coming, what a cute ending!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous