Wish List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait. Are you saying that you haven't been with anyone since your wife passed away?"

His gaze dropped to the floor, before he got the courage to look back up at her and nod his head. It was a little embarrassing to admit that he'd basically been celibate, except of course, when he got frustrated enough to take matters into his own hands. "It's not like I've never been out or anything. I have been on a few dates, but it just never felt right. And I guess I'm a little rusty, and I'm not even sure how one goes about asking a woman to hook up, anymore."

Natalie laughed. "I know it can be a little awkward. I went out with a guy a few months ago, and he managed to end it, before it even started. When I went to open the menu, he put his hand on it to stop me, looked me in the eye, and said, "Just to be clear, we will be having sex later, right?"

"Holy shit. You've got to be kidding. He actually said that?"

"I wish I was kidding. He was a friend of friend, and he seemed like a nice guy. When he had the nerve to ask a question like that on our first date, I decided it was over and I walked out."

"I don't blame you. I think even I'd be smoother than that."

Since they'd both pushed their plates away, Natalie got up and poured them some coffee and put the desserts between them.

"Okay," he said as he reached for a little tree-shaped short bread cookie. "I told you what was on my wish list this year, so now I'm curious to know what was on yours."

He could see her cheeks getting a little pink as she bit into her lip. "This is something I would never normally share with anyone, but since we're being honest..." She took a breath and told him the truth. "I've been hoping for a real a live man to share my bed, so I could put away my toy box, even for a little while."

Wondering if he'd heard her right, he blinked. "I can't believe that you'd have any trouble meeting someone. I mean, look at you, you're absolutely gorgeous. You've got a great sense of humor, you're really bright, and you're a lot fun to talk to. And you've got to be the kindest person I've ever met."

She laughed. "I should bring you as my wing man, next time I try my luck in a bar."

He shook his head. "No, I would never trust the type of guy that you'd meet in a bar. You'd never know who'd be trying to pick you up, or where he'd want to take you."

They both nodded for a minute, till they both started smiling.

"I think since we are stranded here for at least a day or two, that Santa's might have found a way to give us both what we wished for," she said with a suggestive little wiggle of her eyebrows.

Brent leaned back in his chair, looked over into the next room at the big comfy bed, and smiled as he nodded his head. "Yeah, and he's even given us a nice big bed to play in."

Thought she laughed at that, the way she was biting into her lip, looking a little uncertain, he wasn't too sure if she'd only been joking.

But just in case, he got his phone out, put on some music, got up and offered her his hand. When she slipped her hand into his arms, and they began to slow dance to appropriately enough, 'I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas,' both of them seemed to enjoy snuggling in pretty close.

"Oh, I really like this version of this song."

He nodded. "It's Otis Redding. And I really like this, too."

"My father always loved that song, 'Sitting on the Dock of the Bay," she said. "He had it on a CD, and we all used to sing along on car trips."

When he felt her fingers curling into his hair, Brent let his hands slide down along her back. As he gazed into her exotic green eyes, he thought she had to be the most beautiful women he'd ever seen. Wondering if he should try and kiss her, he leaned in a little closer and she surprised him when she smiled, pushed up on her toes, and touched her lips to his.

He could feel his breath hitch, and his heart starting to pound, just from that little dusting of a kiss. So, he knew if they were to end up in bed together, it truly would be a fantasy come true.

"This is nice," she whispered as he held her close as they danced together, and he smiled back nodding his head.

The way she was softly moaning as he nuzzled her neck, and licked at her earlobe, told him that he wasn't the only one getting aroused.

When he let his hands slide over her tight little backside and squeeze, he loved the way she whimpered, letting him know that she was in the mood to play.

Then she captured his face in her hands, and really kissed him. And they clung to each other as the kiss went on and on, their tongues tangling as their hands wandered.

Natalie was utterly blown away by how good it felt to finally connect with the man she'd been dreaming about since the day she'd started working for him.

Her chest heaving, she finally pulled back and tipped her head toward the bedroom. "I think we should take this into the other room now."

No argument from him, Brent quickly nodded, and made her laugh when he lifted her off her feet and carried her to the bridal bed, like she was his bride.

There was just enough light shining in from the other room, to see glimpses of her shapely body as he helped her out of her clothes.

As he stared at her wide-eyed, in just her white lace bra and thong, she grinned, deciding it was her turn to do the honors with him.

When she started to unbutton his shirt and leaned in and traced her tongue around his nipples, Brent's eyes rolled so far back in his head, he wondered if they'd ever roll back. He groaned so deep it hurt as he sank his hands into her hair, while she licked a sensual path down over his abs, and around his navel, making him suck in a breath.

"That feels so good," he murmured, as she undid his pants and kissed her way across his groin, feathering little kisses, lower and lower, making his heart nearly pound out of his chest.

Looking up, she flashed him a naughty smirk, as she pushed his boxers down to the floor. Then her eyes popped when she got her first look at him, fully erect. "Oh, my goodness, what do we have here?"

"If you have to ask," he deadpanned, "I think I'm in trouble."

He loved the way she threw back her head and laughed, until she reached out and wrapped her hand around him, and started stroking him up and down. "Wow, you're really packing though, aren't you?"

A little embarrassed about the size of his deal, he shrugged. "Glad you like it?" he muttered self-consciously, realizing how lame it sounded, when she giggled.

High school had to be the worst. After gym class when they'd hit the showers, he always tried to hide himself, hating the way the other guys would tease him, just because he was fairly well-endowed. He'd heard every joke there was, from 'Long Dong Silver, to Mr. Tease, to The Schlong, and of course The Terminator, like he could actually slay someone with the size of his equipment.

Before she could say anything else, he pulled her to her feet. "My turn now."

Kissing his way over the swell of her breasts, he unclipped her bra, and his eyes flared, watching her perky twins bounce free, and settle on her chest. And her nipples were so hard, he just had to have a lick.

Reverently cradling them in his hands, he went back and forth teasing each one with his tongue. When he really went to town and started sucking, she nearly bounced right off her feet as she cried out, "Oh, yessss," digging her hands into his hair to hold him place.

Carefully, he eased onto her back on the bed. With his eyes on hers, he slipped her lacy thong down over her hips and tossed it over his shoulder.

Letting his gaze sweep over her, she just looked so enticing, he had to take a moment just to admire her. "You really are gorgeous," he whispered as he traced a path with his fingers over her slender thighs, up to her quivering little peach.

Then leaning in, he followed the same path with his tongue, till he was licking into the heat of her, making her dig her fingers into the sheets and toss her head from side to side.

"Oh, wow. I can't believe how good this feels," she murmured as he licked her up and down, coaxing her clit out of hiding with the tip of his tongue.

He lifted his head, and looked up at her beautifully flushed face. "Don't tell me no one's ever tasted you like this before."

She shook her head. "No. My ex was never into oral. He thought it was nasty."

Flashing her a naughty smile, as he got back between her legs, he murmured, "Well, I love the taste of you. You're so sweet, you taste like honey sliding over my tongue."

"Oooh." She shivered, as a tingle reverberating from her tingling little puss, raced through every nerve cell in her body. "Brent, you're making me crazy," she gasped, holding his head in place.

He smiled, still dragging his tongue through her slippery folds. "You want me to stop. Is that what you're saying?"

"Oh no, please. Please, don't ever stop."

He slid two her fingers inside her, knowing he had to get her nice and juicy so they could make love. Watching her shudder, he whispered, "I just love seeing you come."

"And I love everything you're doing to me," she gasped, still shivering pretty hard.

Once he located her G-spot, he worked it, licking circles around her swollen clit, till she was crying out his name, with her back arching off the bed. Watching her climax, definitely had to be the hottest thing he'd ever seen.

"Easy now," he said, smiling down at her pretty face, watching her shake from head to toe. Dropping kisses along her trembling thighs, he lifted one leg and then the other over his shoulders, telling her, "I'm clean, but I've got some condoms in my suitcase."

Frantically shaking her head, she said, "Please, Brent, just take me."

He grinned as he took hold himself and ran his cockhead up and down along her juicy slit. "Right now, I can't think of anything I'd love to do more."

His eyes were on hers as he eased just the tip inside her. Holding still, he had to take a moment to appreciate how good it felt, just to connect with her like this.

Carefully, he pushed in a little deeper. She was so tight and so wet and warm, he swore that he was sinking into heaven. "Oh man, you feel good," he murmured as he pulled back, before thrusting in a little more.

Though she winced a bit, she was still smiling into his eyes, clutching his forearms as he filled her up tighter than she'd ever filled.

"And you feel like my wish come true," she whispered.

"I think we both got our wish tonight."

He chuckled when she nodded and said, "Yeah. Now I'll have to send Santa a thank you note, to tell him how pleased I am that he was kind enough to come through for me like this."

When he got in as deep as he could go, he cradled her face in his hands, slid his tongue between her lips and kissed her.

Lost in the taste of him, she loved how they were mating as their tongues danced.

As they got into a steady rhythm, as he kept pumping in and out of her, she whispered breathlessly, "You might be big, but I think you feel perfect."

Smiling into her eyes, he whispered back, "So do you." He'd never felt anything like it. It was like she was made just for him. And already he was hoping once the holidays were over, that she might consider maybe taking a chance on old guy like him, even just agreeing to date for a bit, to see where this thing might go.

Clutching her ass in his hands, he really started to ride her, as he felt that incredible sensation shooting up his spine, as he got closer and closer to losing to the edge. "Do you want me to come inside you?" he gasped, thrusting into her as deep as he could go.

"Yes, I want to feel it, Brent. I want it all. And don't hold back."

Like he had a choice at this point, he was so ready to come, every inch of him was shuddering, and his knees felt ready to give out.

Gritting his teeth, he growled as the threw back his head, and gave her one last deep thrust, as the most explosive rush he'd ever felt, fired right through him and into her.

Natalie shivered, clutching his arms as another even bigger wave washed over her. "Oh my god, I can feel you pulsing like a second heartbeat inside me."

Breathless, he let her legs slide off his shoulders, as he cradled her face in his hands and kissed her. Still buried in her nice and deep, he was amazed that he was still coming. It felt like it was never going to stop, the way he kept spurting. Of course, making love with a gorgeous, sexy woman after so many years of going without, probably could make any man come till he was ready to pass out.

She just looked so blissed out, the way her eyes were sparkling as she stroked a hand across his cheek, dusting grateful little kisses all over his face.

Then he laughed when she winced and said, "No pressure, but I just wondered how soon it'll be till we can do that again."

Tugging her up beside him, as he crawled onto the bed, he shook his head, still chuckling. "Why don't we cuddle for a bit, and see what happens."

They were both staring up at the ceiling smiling, hand in hand, when she turned her head and looked at him. "I know it might sound crazy, but I'm really glad now that we got snowed in together like this."

"I was just thinking the same thing. This has got to be the nicest Christmas I've ever had." He tugged her hand. "All because of you."

She curled into his side, smoothing her hand over his chest, enjoying the feeling of tangling her fingers through his chest hair. "Thanks to you, coming to my rescue, getting us this room, and providing us with a wonderful dinner and some pretty amazing after-dinner entertainment, I think I have to agree, this has got to be my best Christmas ever." Smiling into his sexy, ridiculously long-lashed deep brown eyes, she let her fingers wander lower, till she was tracing her fingernails up and down along his thickening shaft.

"It's got to be you," he said, reaching for her, and flipping her onto all fours. "I don't think I've ever recovered this fast before, even in my twenties. Now I think you'd better get up on your knees and hang onto that headboard," he said, as he slid between her legs.

She let out a startled little squeak when he grabbed her ass and pulled her down onto his face, and started feasting on her all over again.

"Oh, wow, Brent," she gasped already feeling shivers racing through her as she slid her pussy up and down over his mouth, shamelessly feeding herself to him. "I had no idea it could be this good."

Till her, he had no clue that sex could be this earthshattering. But now that they knew what they had together, no way could this be just a one-time thing.

Natalie shook so hard as she clutched his head, and came in his mouth, as he happily lapped up every last drop that she gave him.

Considering he was rock hard, and pulsing like a bastard to get at her, he didn't waste any time, getting her up on all fours. Getting in behind her, he dug his hands into hips and groaned as he eased his way in to the heat of her body.

Nothing ever felt this good, he decided as he rode them both into the most jaw-dropping orgasm either of them had ever experienced. At least judging from the way that she was twisting her hands into the sheets, and shivering like crazy as she threw back her head crying out his name.

Once he'd pumped her nice and full, he pulled out, dropping little kisses on both cheeks and up along her spine, till he had her laughing as he nipped at her earlobe.

She let out the most elated sigh as she turned onto her back, smiling up at him with her arms open wide.

It wasn't long, and they fell asleep like that, happy, sated, and maybe a little sticky. But they were way too happy to care. As he pulled the blanket over them to keep them warm, he wondered how quickly a person could fall in love.

Natalie woke up in the morning, smiling when she saw he was dressed, and standing at the side of the bed with a breakfast tray.

She sat up, exposing her breasts as she rested her back against the headboard. "Oh, wow. You went and got us breakfast, too."

He blinked staring at the twins. "I gotta take care of my girl."

She smirked, wiggling her eyebrows as he joined on the bed, putting the tray between them. "Well, I think you took really good care of me last night."

"Well, I'd say that was a two-way street. And definitely the best night I've ever had."

Looking outside, she pointed out the window, at the snow coming down. "You know it's still snowing out there, pretty heavy. So, I think we've still got some time before we have to leave."

He handed her a Mimosa and toasted her with his glass. "Merry Christmas, sweetheart."

She grinned. "That's right. It's Christmas morning isn't it."

"And there's just one thing I'd like from you."

"What's that?"

"Once the holidays are over, I'd love it if we could keep seeing each other."

Grinning, she leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I think that's one Christmas wish that you can count on coming true."

**

They spent two more fun filled days in the bridal suite. And they both felt a little sad when the snow finally stopped and the plows came to clean up, so they could leave.

"I guess you'll be joining your family," he said, as he packed away his clothes.

"Are you still planning your island getaway."

He shook his head and chuckled. "No. I think I'll just head home."

"Why don't you come with me?"

"To meet your family?"

"Well, at least you wouldn't be on your own for the rest of the holidays."

"Yeah, but they probably wouldn't think much of me showing up and gatecrashing your family get-together."

"Knowing my mother, if I told her that I let you go home to an empty apartment, she'd be upset that I didn't bring you along."

Luckily, she was right. Her family was really nice, and made him feel like he fit right in. Her mom was even cool with them sharing a room, which both of them enjoyed, since they'd gotten pretty used to sharing a bed, and loved the feeling of having the other one beside them, even as they slept.

They stayed until New Year's Day, and everyone hugged and kissed them goodbye. Her brother even drove them out to the airport so they could fly back home together.

Once they got home, they didn't really talk about dating, because they were already spending every night together, usually at his place, because he had a bigger bed.

Valentine's day, Brent made a reservation at a really nice restaurant.

"Wow, this place is beautiful," Natalie remarked looking around at the candle lit tables, set into little private little alcoves.

"I thought tonight, we should go somewhere special."

"Well, this is really nice," she said with a little smile.

They had a nice surf and turf dinner, and then the waiter came and put a dozen long-stemmed red roses on the table.

Natalie smiled across the table at Brent. "Thank you, they're beautiful."

"So are you." Then her eyes went wide and she clutched her chest as she watched him get down on one knee.

"I know I might be a little old for you."

He loved that she was already shaking her head and saying, "No, you're not."

"But if you're feeling even half of what I'm feeling, I'm hoping that you'll agree to spend the rest of your life with me. Because I would love to marry you, Natalie."

He felt a little panicked when she didn't answer right away.

"You know what you've never told me, though you've shown it to me in a lot of different ways?"

He shook his head, looking confused.

"You've never I said 'I love you.' And I wondered if it was because you'd only ever felt that way with your first wife."

"No. I don't why, I just thought you knew how I felt. He got to his feet, pulled her into his arms, and said, "I couldn't love you more if I tried. Will you marry me?"

She nodded, looking pleased . "Yes, I would love to marry you. And I love you, too."