Wish List

Story Info
The perfect storm, makes two wishes come true.
7.5k words
4.78
35.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is for the Winter Holidays Story Contest 2022. As always, your votes and comment would be very much appreciated. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

© 2022 Smuttyandfun All Rights Reserved

Natalie smiled and thanked the bar tender for her spritzer. Then she looked up at the Arrivals and Departures board above the bar, and her shoulders sank. Obviously, there was no way she was going anywhere tonight, not with every flight either marked Cancelled, or Delayed.

When she left the office, though it was really coming down, she never imagined the possibility of having to spend Christmas at the airport.

"Doesn't look like we're going anywhere anytime soon, does it?"

Recognizing that deep sexy voice, she turned her head and smiled, a little surprised to see her boss Brent taking the stool beside her.

She pointed up at the TV showing the weather report, next to the arrivals and departure board. "With how hard it's coming down, they're saying we're going to be socked in for at least a few days. Apparently, the storm has stalled right on top of us."

"Were you planning to see your family, Natalie?"

"Yeah, my mother always has a houseful for the holidays. It's usually the only time of year we all get to see each other. But it looks like it's not happening this year, at least for me."

She grinned, looking him over in his khakis and short-sleeved shirt, that really showed off the dark sexy hair on his nicely muscled forearms. "I'm guessing with the office closed for ten days, you were planning to spend the holidays somewhere warm and sunny."

The bartender came to take his order, and Brent asked for a rye and ginger on ice. He didn't look at her when he cleared his throat and said, "Yeah, I had some plans."

When the bartender came back with his drink, and Brent tipped him, he asked, "Do you guys have a room, yet?"

Looking at each other, they shook their heads.

"I just heard that the hotel is running out of rooms. So, you might want to look into getting one before they're gone, or you could end up sleeping on the floor somewhere, till the storm passes."

Brent nodded. "Thanks for letting us know." He patted Natalie's shoulder. "I'll be right back."

After he hustled across the airport to the hotel, he groaned when he saw the line up at the check in desk. Of course, everyone was angry, shouting and pointing fingers, taking it out on the poor guy trying to find them a room.

When he finally made it up to the front of the line, Brent took a moment to ask, "And how are you doing tonight?"

The older man laughed. "To be honest, I've been better. And how can I help you, sir?"

"I'd like to get a room, if you have one."

The guy was shaking his head, as he checked the computer screen, until his face broke into smile. "You're in luck. Looks like we just had a cancellation. But it's for the Bridal Suite. I'll just need a credit card to check you in, if you're okay with it."

Brent slapped his card into the man's hand and said, "Thanks. You're a lifesaver."

The clerk looked apologetic as he handed Brent his receipt and pass cards. "I probably should have mentioned that the Bridal Suite is the most expensive room in the hotel."

"You know, at this point, it really doesn't matter. As long as I've got somewhere to sleep. Thanks again," he said, shaking his hand and slipping him a few bills.

The man smiled as he pocketed the money. "Thank you, sir. And I hope you enjoy your stay."

Now he had to hurry back to let Natalie know that he'd managed to get a room. Hopefully with it being a suite, it would be big enough to share, without them actually having to share a bed.

Smiling to himself, he had to admit, it wouldn't be much of hardship to have sexy Natalie sharing the same space, especially for a day or two.

Though she was quite pretty, there was just something about her that really attracted him. She had a look that was all her own, kind of an exotic beauty, that he'd also noticed had every guy in the office lusting after her.

Though he'd never do anything to step over the line, he still smiled as he thought back to how often she'd featured in his fantasies, imagining her as his own little playmate.

Too many times to count, when he'd seen her walking around the office, he'd pictured those long, lean legs, clad in black stockings, of course, wrapped tightly around his waist, while he took her nice and deep. And just picturing all that long dark hair fisted around his hand while those full, lush lips stretched around his cock, was all he needed to climax, whenever he was feeling needy enough to get himself off in the shower.

And her beautiful breasts, often had him imagining how incredible it would feel to have those perky nipples sliding over his tongue.

He chuckled as he realized he was getting himself hard, just thinking about her. Which had him wondering if the two of them sharing a room was really such a great idea.

As he walked back through the airport, looking around, he noticed that people were already finding places to sleep on the floor, having to use their carryon luggage and coats to rest their heads.

That's when he told himself if they were going to get through this, he'd just have to forget about the fantasies, and accept the fact that she not only worked for him, which meant he had no business going anywhere near her. But being half his age at only twenty-four, he doubted she'd even be interested in hooking up with someone old enough to be her father.

His resolve faded almost instantly when he walked back into the bar, and she flashed him a pretty smile. She really was gorgeous, which made him wonder, not for the first time, how she was still single.

"Did you have any luck?" she asked, looking hopeful.

He held up the pass keys. "They only had one room left, and we got it."

"Oh. Just the one room?"

"It's a suite, so it should be okay," he assured her.

She nodded. "Okay. Thanks for going to the trouble, of getting us a room. And when I see an ATM, I'll get some cash out to pay you back."

"No worries, it's already paid for." And no way did he want her to know how pricey the room was, or she'd think he was crazy. But as far as he was concerned, it was more than worth it not to have to sleep on the floor, and end up with a sore back.

Thankfully, she hadn't packed like she was going home for a year, and only had her carry on and one decent sized suitcase, which he managed to wrangle into the elevator with his own bag.

"Which floor?" she asked, standing in front of the control panel.

"Top floor. Penthouse."

She raised an eyebrow, looking a little surprised, glancing back at him. "Okaaay."

When they stepped into the suite, Brent wanted to laugh, because it so obviously set up for the newlyweds who had cancelled.

Everywhere around the room, there were festive red poinsettias. And there was even a bucket with champagne on ice, beside the bed for them to celebrate their marriage . Strawberries on a silver platter, a basket of fresh fruit, and a variety of chocolates were sitting on the night stand. And it looked like the pair of fluffy white 'His and Hers' bath robes, draped over the end of the big California king-sized bed, were just waiting for the young couple to slip them on, once they'd got out of their clothes.

He almost laughed out loud when he noticed a basket of lotions on other the nightstand, that he imagined had been requested by the groom, who had been looking forward to a sensually romantic evening with his new bride.

Natalie looked pretty wide-eyed as she stared around the room. Till finally, she looked back at him and asked, "Is this the Bridal Suite?"

He chuckled. "Why, what it gave it away?"

She grinned as she pointed everything out. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe the champagne they were planning to toast with, or the robes, for after they'd showered together. Oh, and I imagine they'd have a lot fun with that basket of lotions by the bed."

"Well, whoever they are, I kind of feel bad for them, because their honeymoon's probably been put off because of the storm."

"Oh, that's right." She nodded, imagining that they would have had their wedding venue decorated for the holiday. "They probably had a Christmas themed wedding. And they were going to have their wedding night here, before they jetted off to some romantic getaway."

Then she looked over at her boss, and noticed he was wearing a little grin. "What's that little smile for?"

He shrugged and gave her a flash of his dimples. "I was just thinking, this room has probably seen more action than any other room in the hotel."

She began to chuckle as she looked over at the bed. "Yeah. You're probably right. If that bed could talk, I'm sure it would have some pretty crazy stories to tell."

Glancing around, she looked a little confused. "But did you notice that there's only one bed in here?"

He looked around then, too. "You're right. But I'm sure there's gotta be a couch in here somewhere." When he looked around, all he could see was a pair of a chairs, by the window. And there were two more in the outer room at either end of a small dining table, in front of the wall-mounted TV. And a very small love seat was sitting near the window. And since they were all metal-framed, they didn't look too comfortable. No way could he try pushing two chairs together to try and sleep on those.

When he got back in the other room, he said, "I was going to offer to bunk down on the couch, but there's only the bed. I guess being the bridal suite, the hotel imagined that the couple would be spending all their time cuddled up in there."

"Well," she said with a little grin. "I guess we'll have to share it then."

"I guess we will," he agreed with his eyes on the big roomy bed. Then he thought he'd better at least try to be chivalrous. "Look, if it would make you feel more comfortable, I can sleep in my clothes on top of the covers."

"But then how comfortable would you be, sleeping like that? It's not like I've never slept with a man before, Brent. And I'm sure we can resist the urge for a night or two."

He chuckled. "I don't imagine you'd be too tempted sleeping with me."

Turning, she took a moment to look him up and down. "Oh, I don't know about that. You're a good-looking man. You're in great shape." She stepped closer and took a little whiff. "And you even smell nice."

He laughed. "I'm glad you like my aftershave." Feeling a little awkward, he decided to change the subject. "We should probably order some dinner, before they run out of food."

"Just so you know. Since you paid for the room, I intend to pay for all our meals."

Brent just rolled his eyes and went to look for the room service menu, knowing all he had to do was sign, and whatever they ordered would go on his credit card.

He came back with the menu and she looked it over. "I missed lunch today reviewing next year's budgets, so I'm hungry enough to eat whatever they have."

"Okay, I'll see what we can get."

The phone seemed to ring forever before the kitchen picked up. "Hi," someone said, sounding a little frantic. "How can I help you?"

"I'd like to order dinner for the Bridal Suite."

"Um, okay. What would you like?"

"How about you put together a couple of your nicer dishes and a few different kinds of dessert. And I'd also like a nice bottle of dry red, a bottle of Chardonnay, and a carafe of coffee. Oh, and add a bottle of Grand Marnier while you're at it."

"No problem, sir. Unfortunately, because of the storm, we're a little short-staffed tonight. So, it'll be at least an hour or more till your dinner arrives."

"What if you put it on a trolley, and I go down and pick it up myself?"

"Sure. If you wouldn't mind. We'll have it waiting for you. We're on the main floor, off the lobby."

After he hung up with the kitchen, before he headed to the elevator, Brent called out to Natalie, "I'll be back soon."

When he came back a half hour later, wheeling in the trolley, she laughed. "Oh, I didn't realize that you had to get our dinner. Do I have to tip you, too?"

He chuckled as he placed everything on the table, and said with a wave of his arm, "Dinner is served, Madam."

She flashed him an appreciative smile, and responded, "Thank you, kind sir."

Brent clicked on the TV and poured them both a glass of wine, and since it was Christmas Eve, he raised his glass to hers. "Merry Christmas, Natalie. And let's hope the snow clears so we can get out of here before the New Year."

"Oh, I hope we'll be gone before then," she said laughing.

When he saw her staring at her overflowing plate, he explained, "I wasn't sure what you'd like, so I asked them to put together a little mix of their best dishes."

She had her first taste of the fork-tender roast beef, and her eyes lit up. "Oh, I do like the variety. And the roast beef is done just the way I like it, too. Thank you, Brent."

The quiz show Jeopardy was on, and as they ate, he couldn't believe it when he heard her quietly answering every question, without skipping a beat.

"Wow, you're really good. You should audition. The way you're popping off the answers, you'd probably make it to the tournament of champions."

Looking a little embarrassed, she just laughed. "I doubt it. Growing up, we watched this every night. But I think if I got in front of an audience, I'd probably freeze and wouldn't remember a thing."

"No, I think you'd do okay, because you're really bright." He grinned. "Which is why we hired you."

He could see she was blushing, which he thought was pretty cute.

When he got up to re-fill her glass, she asked, "How did you know that I prefer white wine?"

He shrugged. "I notice things."

She gave him a little grin, smiling up into his eyes. "I do, too."

"Like what?" he asked, as he sat back down and reached for his glass.

"I know that you're very generous, considering the size of the Christmas bonus you gave everyone this year."

He shrugged, like it was no big deal. "Well, I've got good people working for me, and I like to show that I appreciate how hard everyone works. And we had a good year this last year, too."

She looked at him pointedly. "Which I believe is why you kindly gave us ten days off for the holidays, in addition to our bonus."

"I also really appreciated the effort everyone put into the food drive, especially you, Natalie. I know you were the one that got it going, and even had the idea of offering a pizza lunch to whichever department donated the most."

"Well, a lot of people are struggling to make ends meet right now. And I know everyone in the office was happy to help out. And I also happened to know, that you picked up the tab for the pizza."

Ignoring that, he said, "I was actually happy that you'd done such a good job, that I had to hire a truck to get everything to the food bank and the Salvation Army. When I dropped off that mountain of toys you collected, I was thinking of all the kids whose parents probably couldn't afford to buy anything on their wish list. But now, thanks to you, they'd have something under the tree they could unwrap, and get excited about on Christmas morning."

"I was just pleased that everyone pitched in. And before you turned the tables and tried to make it all about me, I just wanted you to know that I really appreciate how well you treat us, and I know there aren't many bosses out there like you."

He just smiled as he cut into his roast chicken. "What can I say, I like to keep my staff happy."

"Well, I really enjoy working with you. You're definitely the nicest boss I've ever had." She picked up her wine, had another sip and let her eyes slide over him as she said with a sultry smile, "Definitely the nicest to look at, too."

He looked up at her and blinked, wondering if she was actually trying to flirt with him. If she was, he was definitely enjoying seeing this playful side of her, since she was always fairly professional at the office.

And already he was starting to think that being holed up here with her till the storm passed, might just be one of the luckiest things that ever happened to him.

Deciding two could play at this game, his eyes smoldered as he lowered his voice and let his gaze to a little wandering over her tight little body in her perfectly fitted black suit, with a teasing hint of cleavage peeking out at the neckline of her white silk, V-necked blouse. "Well, just seeing you walk around the office puts a smile on my face, no matter what kind of day I'm having."

She had a teasing glint in her eye as she leaned closer and murmured, "I'm not sure if it's the wine talking, but I have to confess that I've often wondered what the two of us might be like together."

Brent almost choked on his drink. Staring at her coyly smiling at him across the table, he had no idea that while he'd be fantasizing about her, she'd obviously been enjoying her own little fantasies about him.

He could feel his pulse racing and things starting to stir in pants, as he imagined, if she was serious, what it might be like if the two of them were to take a walk on the wild side.

"Wherever you were going for your holiday, I'm guessing you were looking for more than just a little sun and sand," she suggested.

Now that they were stranded together, he thought he might as well be honest. "Actually, I was planning to meet someone that I'd met online."

After taking a sip of her wine, now it was her turn choke. "You can't be serious. You were actually jetting off to meet someone that you don't even know? Haven't you heard about the creeps online. You could have been robbed, or even lost a kidney."

"A kidney?" How the hell was that even possible?

She nodded. "My brother's a cop and he's always warning us about all the catfishing creeps online. They make you think that you're talking to some sweet young thing, who's dying to meet you. When in reality, it could be some dude, who plans to knock you out, steal your wallet, or even relieve of your kidneys. And don't laugh, it's for real, it happens."

He looked at her, surprised. "I just assumed that the lady I'd been chatting with, was who she said she was. A woman in her mid-forties, divorced, and just looking for a little companionship, same as me."

"I would never take a chance like that, Brent. Mind you, even here at home you could meet someone in a bar, who's nothing like they seem. I know that first hand."

"So, I'm guessing you're not seeing anyone right now?"

She shook her head as she twirled her wine glass. "No, not anymore. Just over a year ago, I was about to get married. Everything was booked, I'd bought my dress and ordered the flowers. Then two days before the wedding, he sent me a text, that read: 'Sorry, I got cold feet.' And that was it."

"You gotta be kidding. The guy was lucky enough to have a chance to marry you, and he backed out?"

She laughed. "Yeah. And he never even apologized." Looking at him across the table, she asked, "So, I'm assuming that you've never been married?"

It took him a moment to answer, till he heaved a breath and told her what happened. "I was married for ten years, and we had a great marriage. And one night my wife died in her sleep, and they never really found a reason. Apparently, it happens sometimes. It was seven years ago last month, since she died."

"Oh Brent, I'm sorry to hear that."

He nodded. "Thanks. "Well, I finally decided that I've had enough of being alone. Which, I guess is why I was willing to take a chance on this lady I'd met online."

"I hate to think of you alone," she said, looking a little sad. "Sounds like you just had one thing on your wish list, and you never got it, because of this storm."

He chuckled. "I know I probably shouldn't have been asking Santa if he could help me out and get me laid, but that's really all I was hoping for."