Wish Upon a Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sometimes it's better not to know," I agreed.

"How many men have you been with?" Paolo asked.

I shook my head before I answered.

"None... yet."

Paolo's eyes widened, and he surveyed my body.

"No," he said simply. "Not one?"

"Not one," I affirmed.

"Does Dale know this?" Paolo inquired next. "Would you like to be... more experienced for him?"

I laughed outright.

"Yes, he knows, and it doesn't matter if I'm experienced or not. He's a virgin, too."

"That I believe," admitted Paolo.

"That wasn't nice to say!" I cried, pushing Paolo's arm.

Paolo shrugged.

"He told you to go. He pushed you away. How can a man who does that be worthy of a girl like you?"

"I wish I knew why he had told me to come find you. He made up some excuse about having a headache and wanting to rest, but I don't believe him."

"He told you to come find me?"

Oops. I had forgotten I hadn't told Paolo the full reason why I was wandering around. Oh, well. The cat was out of the bag now, so I had to keep going.

"Yeah, he did."

"Maybe he wants you to get some of the Italian experience," Paolo suggested.

"Nice try," I giggled, "but you're getting nowhere. In fact, I think I ought to go check on Dale, and make sure he is resting like he said."

Paolo nodded and let me pass. I walked down the corridor, opened the berth door, and looked down.

Dale was fast asleep, snoring softly. I frowned. I guess he wasn't too worried. I grabbed a piece of note paper out of his sketchbook – he had been working on the drawing of me, I noticed – and wrote a quick note saying that I had been in to check on him and that I had found Paolo. I hesitated before adding that I was going back to talk with him some more. Finally, I signed it, "Love, Sarah," and placed it on his stomach. Surely he would notice it if he woke up before I returned.

I hurried back to Paolo. He was sitting in the same chair, silent and still.

"Ciao," I said softly. "He's sleeping."

Paolo opened his eyes and smiled up at me.

"Would you like your seat back?"

"Only if we can find a blanket," I commented. "They keep these trains freezing."

Paolo, a veteran of these trains, dashed off and returned instantly with one.

"Will this do?" he asked.

"As far as I'm concerned, it will," I smiled.

"May I share?" Paolo asked politely.

"Yeah, sure."

I allowed him half of the rough blanket, and we cuddled up. Paolo's hand wound up resting on my knee, and I didn't object.

"He told you to leave, and now he's sleeping? He must not be so caring, or he would be mad with jealousy," Paolo started up again. "I would go crazy if you were talking to another man."

"He'll tell me why he did it eventually," I said, showing my faith in Dale as Paolo's had slipped a little higher up my thigh. "I'm not worried."

"What if he wanted me to show you what Italian men are like so you can compare him?" he asked again. "Are you sure that was not his intent?"

"I have to say I'm pretty sure that wasn't it," I said wryly. "And just where does that hand think it's going?"

Paolo stopped his slow ascent.

"Your legs are so smooth," he tried to justify.

Then he noticed I wasn't moving away.

"You like the feeling," he stated.

"It's making me hot," I admitted. "I love the gentle touch of a strong man."

Paolo smiled.

"May I at least kiss you? Just once?"

I felt my pulse rising, and I stared out the window, trying to make up my mind. On the one hand, the feel of his hand rubbing my upper thigh was turning me on tremendously. On the other hand, I didn't want to lose Dale because of something stupid that I'd done.

"Once," I finally said. "And then I leave to go back to Dale."

Paolo nodded.

"You have to know, before I kiss you," he told me, "that you have gotten me the most turned on I have ever been in my life. Somehow, your denial has made me want you more than any other woman I have ever met."

I smiled.

"I'm flattered, but I think your desire comes from the fact that you know what you're missing."

I moved my face about an inch from his, and I nibbled softly on his chin. Paolo grabbed my hand and moved it to his cock, which was bulging in his black pants.

"Are you sure you don't want this?" he asked. "It is yours for the taking."

I massaged him gently, and he closed his eyes and began to unzip his pants. I removed my hand and stopped him.

"I'm sure," I told him.

Paolo made a disappointed noise, but he punctuated it by leaning down and kissing me. He was a full, passionate kisser, and his hand went back between my legs, swiftly moving upward to my crotch and giving it a squeeze. I moaned softly.

The kiss ended a few moments later, but Paolo didn't want to let me go. His hand remained on my pussy, and one finger slipped inside my shorts. His intrusion suddenly reminded me of Bryan. The thought was frightening.

"I better go check on Dale again," I announced, pulling away. "He's a light sleeper, so I'll have to say ciao. Enjoy London!"

I squeezed past Paolo and strode swiftly back to the berth. I knew Dale was up when I saw that the light was on. I walked in.

"How was Paolo?" Dale asked.

I shrugged.

"Handsome, but only one thing on his mind, and I wasn't about to give that to him when I have you to fill all my needs," I said suggestively, sitting down on his lap. "He did make me want some, though."

Dale's hand slipped in between my legs and felt my slightly damp pants.

"Wow," he commented. "I guess you think he's pretty cute, then, huh?"

"Not cute enough to be with," I said, grabbing for Dale's dick. "But you... you are."

"But he's probably nicer looking than I am," Dale replied as I tried to straddle him.

"Not really," I lied. "You're the one I want, anyway."

Dale helped me get my legs around his waist, and I sat patiently, hoping Dale would do something sexual. I started pushing my hips against his and felt his cock growing inside his pants.

"He's waking up," I smiled. "You want me to put him back to bed?"

"How do you plan to do that?" Dale asked innocently.

I slid backward off his legs and unzipped his pants. I shoved his boxers aside and allowed his cock to emerge from its hidey-hole. Then I grabbed it and licked it from base to tip several times.

"Oh, shit," said Dale, his eyes flicking nervously toward the door. "What if someone comes in?"

I ignored his concerns and swallowed him whole. He was about half-erect, so I could still manage to get him down my throat without discomfort.

"Shit," Dale exclaimed softly as I sucked him.

I was so horny, I didn't care if someone completely unknown walked through that door. All I wanted to do was get Dale off, preferably on my tits. To do that, I had to take off my shirt and bra. I released his dick for a moment to do so, and he continued to harden as I stripped.

"Sarah, what if... oh, shit," Dale started to protest as I bared my chest, but he stopped when my mouth resumed its place over his cock.

I sucked him harder and better than I had ever sucked anyone before. I used all my old tricks and invented a couple of new ones, and by the time Dale blew his load, I wassoready. As he grunted and came, I popped him out of my mouth and let his cum land on my upper chest. It trickled down over my breasts and dripped from my nipples. I loved the feel of warm cum on me, and it only turned me on more.

Once he finished, I used a blanket from my berth to clean myself up, and then perched myself back on his lap. My pants were so wet it looked like I had peed myself, but Dale knew better. He unzipped my shorts and reached in.

"You want me to do you now?" he asked.

"You don't have to," I told him. "I just wanted to do you."

"Lie down," Dale commanded, and he stripped off my shorts. "Or, actually, lean back."

Dale knelt on the floor in front of me as I leaned back on the berth. My juices flowed freely, and Dale inserted his tongue into my pussy and began to lick. I was already close to orgasm, and feeling Dale lapping at me only heightened my desire. I came almost instantly.

Dale drank greedily from my apparently endless volumes of liquid, and then he stopped. I looked down at him.

"Why are you stopping?" I asked impatiently. "If you're going to eat me out, you're not done yet. I'm still wet. If you wanna screw, then do that, but for God's sake, do something!"

Dale looked suspicious.

"But you just came," he said. "At least, I thought you did."

"I did," I explained, leaning back again. "But I can go as many times as you like."

Dale's eyes widened.

"It's called multiple orgasms," I told him as he descended for round two. "They're great."

I got no reply as Dale started working again. This time, the orgasm was more satisfying, and I had to place a pillow over my mouth to keep from alarming other passengers with my screams. There was no denying the man was going to be excellent in bed. He was already an expert with his tongue.

After my second orgasm of the evening, I redressed myself and lay quietly still. I felt tired, but I also felt hungry. Hungry for sex, still, and hungry for food. Dale broke out the snacks. We ate in relative silence, and Paolo entered as we finished. He looked at us and said hello but gave no hint of our kiss. Dale looked at me hard, but I gave no sign, either, and I watched him physically relax.

The three of us talked for some time before we fell asleep, but by 11:30, the guys were both snoring soundly. As for me, I was staring out the window at the sky whizzing past, watching for stars. There were several that caught my eye, and each time I saw one, I would wish to have sex. I knew it was a materialistic wish, and not like the ethereal dreams of a week ago, but if those wishes had finally come true... maybe this one would as well! Only time would be able to tell.

*****

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: THE FIRST FIGHT

I woke to find Dale looking down at me.

"Morning, darling," he grinned at me. "Sleep well?"

I rolled over and stretched.

"Mmmm, I did indeed," I confirmed. "Excellent dreams. You?"

"Real life is better than any dream I've ever had," Dale said, bending down for a kiss. "We'll be in Paris in an hour or so. You wanna get up and dressed?"

I grunted and heaved myself up. Paolo was still snoring soundly.

"Think it's safe for me to change here, or should I go to the bathroom to freshen up?" I asked Dale. "And before we get off this train, you have to tell me why you practically shoved me out of this room for Paolo."

Dale glanced at the snoring Italian.

"Bathroom," he frowned. "He doesn't need to see you naked. And I'll answer your question when you get back."

I wandered down to the washroom and washed myself as best I could within the cramped space. I applied my deodorant and brushed my teeth, and then dressed in my sexy tank top outfit again. I hurried back to Dale.

He was sitting on my bed, drawing intensely.

"Do I get to see?" I asked softly, cuddling up next to him.

Dale acquiesced. He had finished the portrait of me staring out the bus window. I stared at it, amazed. I had seen some of his artwork before, but it was primarily landscapes. I had never known he could draw people.

"It's... it's just like me," I smiled, blushing.

Dale frowned at the picture and shook his head.

"It's still not quite right," he sighed. "I'll never be able to capture your pure serenity. You looked so peaceful that night, and I wanted to be able to see that."

"I think it's beautiful," I said gently, kissing his cheek and holding onto his shoulder. "You even got my earrings and the weird scar I have on my forehead."

I had gotten into a fight as a young girl and still wore the scar. It was the bane of my existence, but as I stared at Dale's portrait, I realized how he saw me. Everything around my face was blurry, sort of out of focus, but my face and the window were perfectly clear. He was seeing me through the window of his love.

"So why did you tell me to go find Paolo?" I asked as he closed the sketchbook.

Dale sighed.

"I didn't think you'd buy the headache thing," he said, "but it was all I could come up with at the time. I wanted to see if I could do it, if I could really let you go. Remember how I said in the train station that I didn't know if I could do it? It was a challenge to me more than anything else."

I sat silently.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

I frowned and sat back, crossing my arms over my chest.

"So, what you're saying is that I was a pawn to gauge your own jealousy? Youareaware that I felt like you didn't even want me around. It was a very lonely feeling."

Dale blinked.

"No... I guess I didn't really think about how you would see it."

"Dale... it hurt to think that you would want me to go find another guy," I said, staring out the window at the sunlight. "I just found out that you love me, and then all of a sudden there you were telling me that you wanted me to go find another guy. It hurt, and it definitely made me mad."

Dale touched my arm, and I turned to him, my anger drawn on my face.

"I'm sorry," he shrugged. "I don't know how I can make it up to you."

"You're really sorry?" I asked. "How sorry?"

Dale struggled with his words.

"I'm not used to being with someone I'm willing to let go. Not that I'm willing to let you go, but they say if you love someone, you have to be able to let them go. You proved that you could do that with Katie and Miette, but I had never been able to prove myself like that with you, and I needed to do that for my own peace of mind. I never thought about how you would see it, and I should have. I'm sorry I didn't. But... now I know Icanlet you go, even if I don't like it, and I know how hard it must have been for you to let me go off with Miette the other day. I will make it up to you somehow, I swear. It wasn't fair to you."

Dale stopped and looked at me. I waited.

"I don't want this to ruin our relationship before it even gets started," he finished. "How can I make this up to you?"

I stared at him for a moment, contemplating my response.

"We'll be in Paris all day today, right?" I asked.

Dale nodded.

"Then you have all day to show me that you're sorry," I told him.

Dale nodded again.

"That's fair," he said. "After making you feel not so special, and after all you've been through in the past couple of weeks, you deserve more than I can possibly give."

I couldn't help it. Even though I was still angry inside, he looked so upset. I reached over and gathered him into a hug.

"I still love you, you know," I whispered as he held me close. "Nothing can change that."

Dale gave me a final squeeze as an announcement came over the loudspeaker announcing our approaching arrival at Paris. Paolo jolted awake.

"Buongiorno," he said, sitting up.

I looked over at Paolo and giggled. Dale looked confused at my laughter. I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Morning wood."

Dale looked anywhere but at Paolo.

"Didn't need to know that," he informed me. "I need to go get changed."

"Yeah, well, now you know," I said. "Wonder what he was dreaming?"

"Probably you," Dale poked me in the ribs as he headed out of the room.

I pushed his hand away.

"If so, you're the one who started it," I informed him pointedly.

As soon as Dale was out of the room, Paolo looked over at me.

"You look even better in the morning than last night," he greeted me, shifting and allowing his boxers to reveal his erection.

"I can tell," I smiled.

"He needs you," Paolo winked.

"Is that what it is?" I asked teasingly. "Looks to me like he'll take your help, too."

Paolo patted a space next to him. I unconsciously rose and sat next to him. Paolo took my hand, as before, and placed it on his cock.

"Please," he pleaded. "Do something for him? For me?"

I looked at the berth door and decided that if Dale wanted to know what jealousy was, I'd give him something to be jealous about. I grasped Paolo harder and slid my hand toward his balls, massaging them.

"Oh, yes," Paolo leaned back, pleased. "For a virgin, you are quite good."

I smiled and straddled him, thrusting my hips into his cock. Paolo pulled down the front of my tank top, revealing my breasts.

"So perfect," he commented, rubbing his fingers over my left nipple. It hardened under his touch.

"Mmm," I moaned, rocking back and forth against him.

Paolo slipped his other hand into my shorts and felt how wet I was.

"You are ready," he smiled. "May I come in?"

I shook my head, thrusting against his fingers.

"Dale will be back in a minute or two," I smiled. "No time."

"But you would, if we had the time?" Paolo inquired.

I shrugged. Then I heard footsteps approaching in the hall. I yanked my tank top back up and slipped quietly over to my berth, pretending to be examining Dale's portrait of me again. Paolo smiled, covered his dick, and licked his fingers clean as the door opened and Dale entered. Paolo immediately slipped out without a word.

"Miss me?" Dale asked.

I grunted. Dale sighed.

"Are you going to be mad at me all day?"

I looked up.

"Look... I don't want to have a fight. But the point remains that I felt abandoned, and I'm not sure how to change that. It wasn't fair."

Dale sat next to me and leaned back.

"I know. I was thinking about what you said, and I know I've been an ass again. I can't seem to keep myself from doing things that get you hurt. I don't want you to feel like you have to work to keep me around, because I want you with me. I don't want you feeling alone or like you have to throw yourself at me to get my attention. You're my best friend."

I stopped, looking up at him as Paolo slipped out to the bathroom. His words had hit a chord. I suddenly realized that I was attracted to Paolo not because he was a handsome Italian, but because he was someone who didn't know my history, who didn't know that Bryan had tried to force himself on me, and who didn't understand what I'd been through in the past week. Dale did, and here I was making Dale out to be the bad guy. It wasn't fair.

I sighed and sat up.

"You're right. I don't have any reason to feel like you abandoned me. I think it's just the repercussions of Bryan. I think maybe he affected me more than I like to let on."

Dale sat down and held me close.

"I'm sure he did," he said quietly. "I'm so sorry about that."

"It's not your fau..." I started to say, but Dale put a finger to his lips.

We sat in quiet tandem for a moment. Then Dale kissed me.

It was a kiss slightly different than those of the previous days. There seemed to be a hunger in it, a need that only I could fill. It was intoxicating, and I gave myself wholly to his pleasure. A few minutes later, Dale broke the kiss.

"Wow," I said quietly, my arms still around his neck. "What was that?"

"You," replied Dale. "I realized last night, while you were gone, exactly how much I need you in my life. I mean, I knew Iwantedyou to be mine, but now I know how much Ineedyou."

"Really?" I asked. "So... basically, you discovered how much you love me?"

"Pretty much," agreed Dale. "I love you so much, and if I ever lost you... I don't know what I'd do. Your friendship has come to mean so much to me over the past three years, and I realized how dependent I've become on you. I don't know that I'd still be going after my landscaping dream if it wasn't for you, and I sure wouldn't have passed English."

I laughed gently.

"All right, you're forgiven," I said, stroking his hair. "If you can forgive me for denying the effects of Bryan's behavior. I've been an ungrateful bitch."

"No, you haven't," said Dale, frowning. "You've just had a hard week. I think we're making some progress, though. And you do believe that I didn't mean to make you feel abandoned, right?"

1...1011121314...16