Wishes Gone Wrong - I Can Do Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We may have had a rough start, but it didn't take long before Noland and I fell into a rhythm. Gone was the overwhelmed girl I had rescued earlier. My presence had bolstered her confidence. She was pushing herself, taking risks in pursuit of big payoffs. I laughed. She could see how much I was gaining on her and she wasn't about to give up without a fight.

Her play was subtle at first. Just a hint of extra cleavage. The customers ate it up, especially with how her tits bulged and jiggled as she walked around with a big tray of drinks.

I smirked and followed suit, giving my own cleavage a good tug. I was glad I had changed into this tighter top. I went all-in. If I pulled this shirt down and farther you'd see my perky little nipples peeking over the neck. I grinned. My bigger tits meant I could show more cleavage than that girl could ever hope.

It didn't take long for her to notice me returning fire. She wasn't about to take this challenge lying down. When next I saw her, I laughed. Rather than putting her cleavage on display, she'd pulled it up, her heaving melons now squeezed out of the crop-top hem as underboob.

The guys at my table turned to stare as she stepped out. She tried to hide that cocky, sexy little smirk, but I knew her too well.

So that's how it was going to be, huh? Technically, that was against regulation, but something told me that today it was going to slide.

It was time to get serious.

My next table got a little treat. Right when I was sure Noland was watching, I grabbed my shirt and flashed them my tits for one, two, three bounces. They were stunned! I grinned and played it off as an accident. God, what a rush. These boys would have this image burned into their brains for the rest of the night.

My victory was short lived. When Noland came out carrying two trays of wings, held high, her arms were up enough that her boobs spilled out entirely, her hard nipples hoisting up the hem. Even my tables turned and stared.

I was just about to come out topless when the manager girl caught me. Apparently that did qualify as being out of uniform, no matter how much the guys would have liked it.

Fine. I'd kick it up in another way. Time to dig in my heels..

I was already getting closer to these guys than most girls would be comfortable with. I had been sexy and flirty, but now I bent and I swayed and I dropped all the subtlety from my routine. We were beyond that point now.

I bent over at the waist as I reached across the table, tits pressing into the wood as my fat ass perked up for all to see. I purred up at the customers, 'accidentally' rubbing against them and giving them plenty of opportunity and encouragement to grope and fondle.

I thought I'd had them eating out of the palm of my hand before, but the heat of my hooters had these boys melting.

Noland took my lead and ran with it, she pressed into her customer's side, arm around his back, stroking his shoulder. The poor guy - just a highschool senior - was absolute jelly as his friends looked on enviously, snapping pics as she posed and winked. A happy birthday indeed.

But I... I could do better.

I turned towards my latest, an older gentleman with a perverted grin in his eye. He wasn't handsome but he was clearly successful and that gave him a certain aura. I lowered my ass down onto his seat, sitting there next to him with an arm wrapped around him and my tits pressing into his chest as I showed him the menu. I think I might have almost given him a heart attack, but he was definitely enjoying it.

Noland saw her birthday boy looking over, tearing his eyes off of her and on to me, and kicked it into third gear. She swung her juicy butt around and fell into his lap, dangling around him like a lover as she whispered something into his ear. Oh, I could do better than that.

I wrapped my arms around my man's neck, pulled myself in tight, and started to rock my hips. My tits ground against his chest as I rubbed my pussy forward and backwards over his crotch. Heat pounded through me as his dick pulsed luridly against my nethers. Shit, this old guy was packing. I bounced and I jiggled to the music playing, twisting to give him a view of my enormous ass as I all but hotdogged him through my clothing, as I vented all my horny frustration on humping this man senseless.

My passion rose higher as the music climbed, the sparks of pleasure caused by my scraping cunt igniting a roaring fire of desperate need as my grinding grew animalistic, I gasped and I cried out and I careened towards sweet relief.

Almost... fuck... almost...

"Nikkie!" the manager yelled.

My eyes snapped open. I looked down at the wicked grin on the man's face. I blushed as I realized exactly what I was doing. The entire restaurant was watching.

Okay - I blushed - maybe I'd gotten a little carried away. I gave the man a wink as I pulled off of him. The crowd laughed, and so did I. They thought it was part of the show. A lesser woman would have been mortified, but as the cheer rose up from my hungry audience, I knew it had been worth it.

I bounced up to my feet, grinning and jiggling. Noland couldn't top that. I was outclassing her every move, all while handling twice as many tables as her. My blood pounded with the thrill of impending victory. I was on fire

"You're so bad." she giggled, catching me between tables. She was out of breath.

"I think I'm winning."

"For now. Maybe I'll do something about it."

"Like what?"

She gave me a kiss on the cheek. A wolfwhistle came up from the nearby table. She pulled away, her pink little lips curled into a smile.

I kissed her back. Harder, better. Her watermelon-sweet lips parting effortlessly for my tongue as I wiped that sexy smirk off her face.

"Nikkie!" she moaned. "We can't..."

"Sorry. Here," I stepped up and swept Noland into my arms, leaning her down low, gazing deeply into her eye as I kissed again her quivering lips. There was a moment's shock through the restaurant, conversations stopping as everybody feasted their eyes on the two horny little server girls. Despite her reluctance, she kissed back, hand caressing my cheek.

We came away panting. The restaurant erupted into a raucous roar.

"So bad."

"I'm still winning" I winked.

The rest of the shift was absolute war. She showed an inch, I showed a yard. Every little trick we could think of, every little flirtation. It was fast, it was frenetic, it was... fuck, this was fun!

I hadn't enjoyed myself so much while competing in ages.

I had always been so stuck on losing, I'd always been so angry and violent that I'd forgotten to just enjoy the... wait, we were fast coming to the end of the shift. Where was Noland?

She hadn't been out in some time. There were people waiting on refills. Prime opportunities were getting passed up. Had she given up so late in the game?

I wiggled my butt over to the changeroom. What was she up to? Maybe she was going to 'accidentally' lose the shorts and let everybody see that cute plug of hers? Hell, maybe she was just getting ready to come out completely naked. Shit, how could I top that? Maybe if I got some whip-cream...

That's when I heard it. A slopping sound, a hungry sound. Moaning, gasping, grunts.

"Oh my god." I turned around the row of lockers. She was topless, on her knees, legs spread wide enough her plump butt pressed onto the ground. Noah was stood before her, his fly open and his enormous dick plunged down her saliva slick throat. He was waving a wad of bills above her head.

"Mmmf!" She was trying to moan out some gasping cry, but it was buried by the thick meat. She had one hand on the floor and the other playing with her pussy. I surge of jealousy hit me. That slut was having the time of her life.

"Noland!?"

"Nikkie!" she pulled off with a slurping pop. "Don't be mad!"

Mad? Why would I be mad?

Alright, maybe I was a little upset. But I wasn't mad she was doing this. I was mad I didn't think of it first. I was mad she was doing it without me.

I fell to my knees next to her.

"What are you doing?"

"You're doing it wrong."

"I am... What? I am not!"

"You're not even using your hands. Here, look." I wrapped my fingers around the slick base of Noah's shaft and started twisting while my other hand reached out to gently squeeze his balls. I let out a little sigh. They were hot and heavy and churning with what I could only imagine was a staggering volume of sticky virile cum.

Noah grunted in appreciation. I looked up at him and batted my eyelashes. He returned my gaze with a wink and a confident grin that sent sparks through my whole body. God, why was he so hot?

I turned back to his dick, blushing, I tried not to think about how easily it would be to fall in love with someone like this, someone tall and powerful and athletic, with a devil-may-care confidence and strong arms that could pick me up and keep me safe from the world. No, I didn't like the implications of my fluttering heart one bit. I had to focus on the sex. That's what this was about.

Not that - fuck - not that he slouched in that department. His dick was, fuck, I squeezed it tighter, it was like steel. How was it even more impressive than it was in the pictures? How was it that anything could be so overwhelmingly manly, so impossibly virile? I let out a short sigh and a whimper.

It pulsed and strained, saliva-slick, in the air, blood surging impatiently through it in response to my manual ministrations. I gulped. My mouth had been watering. This was it. This was a rubicon. I was about to suck a guy's dick.

I extended my long pink tongue and ran it along the meaty underside, stopping at the head to lick the frenulum and to swirl my tongue around the sensitive ridge of his bulging cockhead. Was my tongue longer than Noland's? I smiled. I bet it was.

Good and slick I put my pillowy lips to his head and sucked, creating a vacuum in my mouth, an emptiness inside me that could only be filled by him. I pushed myself forward, taking his dick slowly, sensually, lips tightening, tongue swirling opposite my hands. My saliva mixing with Noland's like some savory third-party kiss.

My arousal bubbled, the heat from his dick melting any resistance I made of had. It felt so fucking good inside my mouth. I needed more. I pushed in deeper, continuing to twist my hands and tongue as I pressed it further within me, as it pressed into the back of my throat. I should have gagged, but it felt too fucking good. I swallowed it down further, throat bulging at his girth,

Noland looked on jealously. Was this heaven? I never wanted to let this go.

But - I frowned internally -- how was I suppose to show off how much better I was if I didn't even give her a chance? Reluctantly, I pulled back off, repeating the motions in reverse, until finally it broke free from my lips with a loud sloppy pop.

"Oh wow," Noland gasped, "I see what you're saying. Like this?" she put her own hand twisting opposite mine then took my lesson to heart. A little awkwardly maybe, but her faux inexperience just made things all the hotter.

"Mmm, yeah, just like that. Isn't that right, Noah? You like that? You like the way that horny bitch is gargling your hot fuckstick? Is she making you feel good, baby?

"Yes!" he gasped out, head rolling backwards.

"Good." I grinned. "Show her how much you love it."

His hips started to buck, his dick thrusting forward and backward, fucking into Noland's slopping hole. His confident grin had faded away, now he was just trying to keep his composure as the two of us went to town on his heavenly meat. God, he was so cute.

I could see in her eyes Noland was struggling. I couldn't blame her, no normal woman could handle a cock so big, so thick. I grabbed her by the back of the head and pushed her gently forward, just enough to keep her from flinching as Noah fucked into her.

I took one more look at the scene before me. This had been the dick I'd been masturbating to this morning. I let out a hot sharp breath. I knew I shouldn't, I knew I should be focusing all my game on this play, but I couldn't help but reach down and start fingering my pussy beneath my tight orange shorts. I buckled as the pleasure slammed into me. It had been teased and flirted with and groped all day and now that dam of supercharged erotic energy was running over and washing me to sea.

I moved down and took his heavy balls into my mouth, sucking gently as waves of bliss shook through me. I knew from personal experience how much of a power-multiplier ballplay could be, how much it amplified the sensation of sex. What I didn't expect is for my sucking on them to amplify my own clitoral attentions. I gasped and I moaned and I cooed. I wanted Noah to know how much I was loving every second of it.

And then when Noland came up for breath, saliva and precum dripping down her chin and onto her tits, we swapped off again. It was two-on-one, we were giving Noah no chance to recover.

Despite my earlier insistence, Noland did know what she was doing - more than enough to keep up the pressure at least - though I was obviously much more skilled. Back and forth we bounced, playing off eachother, working together to bring him closer, our own pleasure climbing along with his.

And then - right as I bottomed out - right as my own pleasure peaked, his balls tightened and his dick pulsed and he let out a loud gasping grunt. Oh my god, he was cuming.

I pulled back, the first of his loads blasting into my mouth, then spraying into the air as I pulled off of his dick. It pulsed like a firehouse as it sprayed me and Noland with jet after jet of thick white semen, a truly unbelievable amount of hot sticky cum, all over our eager faces, all over our horny tits.

I shivered in sheer and utter delight as I came there and then. God help me, I couldn't think of anything hotter.

We fell back panting.

I looked over at Noland and grinned, her jizz-slick face smiling up at Noah, basking in the reward of our teamwork. Mmm, should I lick it up or leave it on? Which would get more tips?

"Oh. Great." came a woman's voice. I turned around. A quartet of beautiful girls had just entered. The one in the front had her arms crossed over her chest. "Looks like the Slut Patrol here took the last shift. Way to set the bar impossibly high as always, girls."

"I knew I should have worn my pushup bra..."

"Wish I had tits that big."

"Hi Noah." one gave a little wave, biting her lip.

"Ladies." he gave a wink.

I smirked as I reached up and milked the final drops of cum from Noland's dick. They were just jealous.

The shift was over. I was tired and horny, but I'd won.

I grinned over at Noland's jizz-stained face. She was a little embarrassed she had gotten caught, even more so to find it hadn't even come close to tipping the scales in her favor, but the radiance of my smile assuaged her guilt. It was a good effort. She'd shown a lot of hustle.

"Oh my god!" the manager girl wrapped her arms around me as we stepped out, dressed once again in our civilian attire. "You're an absolute legend!" her head was once again buried in my tits. "I don't know how we would have gotten by without you. I know it's your fourth in a row, but I'm going to put you in for waitress of the month again! You've totally earned it! You'll have your own calendar at this rate!"

I tried not to laugh as I basked in the praise. Even after the shift, as Noland and I were walking together, I was bouncing. This had been the best day of my life.

And then Noland let out a long sigh and ruined it all.

"Hey, are you okay?" I bumped my hip into hers playfully.

"I'm fine." She tried to turn away, there were tears welling up in her eyes. She reminded me of myself on the pitch a few days ago after tripping over the lamp.

I froze. Crying women were not exactly something I was great at dealing with. I should just leave it well enough alone. I had no idea how to handle this.

"Hey, come on, bullshit. What's wrong?" I pulled her in close, rubbing her shoulder as I pulled out a kleenex to deftly dab at her tears without hurting her makeup.

"I..." she leaned into me. "I'm sorry, I just, I keep thinking about how I fucked up out there at the start. I totally froze! I don't know what I would have done without you. The whole shift would have been like that if you hadn't come along."

"What?" I put a hand on my hip. "No way! Look at you! Noland, you're sexy and you're capable and you're smart. I know you. When the chips are down, you rally. Sure, you may have stumbled, but you'd have gotten back up, with or without me."

Oh my god, what the hell was I saying?

"You think so?" she smiled.

"Of course! Don't sell yourself short just because you had a rough start. If I hadn't been there, you'd have hit your stride and you'd have managed that whole restaurant all by yourself."

And if she was anything like my Noland, she'd have stolen all the damn glory.

"Thank you, Nikkie. I wish I saw it that way. That," she gave me a squeeze, "that really means a lot to me. You always know just what to say."

I frowned. Of course I did. I was even better at cheering her up than she was. I was perfect in all the ways she wanted to be perfect.

"Come on, lets cut through the park, okay?" I clapped her back. "The fresh air will do us good."

It did us both good, as it turned out. Though cutting across the grass in stiletto heels to get there was easier said than done. Well, Noland was struggling, I was getting through without too much difficulty.

It was dark out. How had that happened? The entire shift had breezed by like it was nothing. I'd been so focused on all those tables, all those men, on winning... that I hadn't even noticed the time passing. I barely even noticed I was a girl.

We were just walking past the lacrosse pitch when Noland laughed.

"Hey, do you remember when we were kids?" She elbowed me and pointed to the net. "God, it all started out so innocently, didn't it?"

I remembered he and I being at each other's throats.

"God, you were never afraid to be who you were." She kicked off her oppressive heels and ran onto the field. "I always loved that about you."

"What?"

"I was always terrified, always scared of people judging me for wanting the things I wanted, for wanting to be the person I wanted to be. But not you - everything I wanted to do, you understood exactly what it meant to me. And you stepped forward and you did it. Even when I was afraid. You were always one step ahead of me. Hell, it was all so easy for you. Sports, dancing, all those pageants."

I thought back to all the trophies.

She did a cartwheel. I smirked, kicked off my own shoes and did a better one.

"Do you remember when I told you I had a crush on the captain of the football team?" she continued, "But that I was too shy to do anything about it?" She fell forward into a shaky handstand, her skirt falling about her hips as her legs balanced unsteadily and her thong-clad ass and hungry pussy strained invitingly in the air. "You were - you were on your hands and knees the next day, sucking his dick in the supply closet. Do you remember that?"

"Uh..." I blushed. Was I really the sort of girl to steal my rival's boyfriend? Fuck, it wasn't even a contest. I was, wasn't I?

"How fucking great was that?" she giggled as she teetered back onto her feet. "See, it made me realize that the only one holding me back," she gave a little bounce, "was me."

"Look, Noland, I'm sorry about all that sort of stuff. I can get a bit competitive at times."

I flipped onto my hands, cartwheeling into a handstand of my own, legs dangling in a graceful arch as I eked my center of gravity forward. Hand over hand, I walked a circle around her, then I stopped and lifted one hand in the air, balancing unsteadily on one hand.