Wishes Gone Wrong - I Can Do Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no! See, that's what I'm trying to say - you were always there to drive me, to push me, to make me better. You made me realize that if I was going to have him, I'd have to take him from you. And I did, so you fucked the rest of the team. God," she laughed, "we must have slept with half the school that year."

My blush intensified, though it was hard to tell with all the blood rushing to my head.

"And see, most girls would be mortified by that, but you just drove me further. Whenever I was nervous about something, whenever I wanted to try something new, whenever I was terrified that I couldn't make it. You were there, running ahead of me, blazing the way, giving me something to chase. No matter what the rest of the world said. You were always there to like," she rolled her hand as she looked for the word, "to affirm the legitimacy of my desires."

I pushed up into a twisting cartwheel, landing once more in front of the girl. My heart pounded. Fury flecked at the back of my brain.

Was that how she viewed it? I had spent my whole life in second place, my whole life with someone pushing me down, stealing the spotlight, fighting for first. I had hated him for it. But this girl, she was grateful?

I swallowed my distaste. Was I... shit, was I a bad person?

Goddamnit Noland, you piece of shit. Only you could make me feel bad even now.

"Of course!" I shook my head and I faked a laugh. How else do you respond to something like that? "You know me, Noland, I'll always be there for you. What's got you all sentimental?"

"Sorry, sorry." She laughed in turn. "It's just been a rough day. I guess what I'm trying to say is - even if I can do it without, I'm glad I have you. Every time I think I'm catching up to you, every time I think Im going to get ahead and show the world what I can do, you just blow me away. You're my hero, Nikkie. Thank you for saving me."

She gave me a hug. It was tender, sisterly. I hugged back. She was a good hugger, but I was better. Her body against me was the softest thing I've ever felt.

My heartbeat escalated. It was such an alien feeling. Guys were, well, bros. Intimacy was off limits. They'd devour eachother over the slightest weakness. And hugs were right out.

This was... It was nice.

Maybe being a girl wasn't so bad after all? There was a closeness, a secureness. None of the frenzied barking of the pack, no roiling anger. I was sexy and confident and I was perfect in all the ways a girl could be perfect - all the ways Noland wanted to be perfect. Wasn't that an upgrade?

Her lips pressed to mine. Sweet. Tender. None of the frenetic energy of my hypersexual boyhunger. I kissed back, gently probing her tongue with mine. She tasted good. I smirked naughtily. I tasted better.

She broke away perhaps just a little reluctantly as we swung our hips over to where we'd left our shoes.

"Sorry," she laughed. "I guess I'm just nervous about the big colab this weekend."

"Big colab?"

"Yeah, I know you've been playing it off like it's no big deal, but my fans are super eager to see it. You know how they get."

"Yeah..." My heart skipped a beat. Fans?

"See?" She poked me in the boob. "It barely even phases you. Meanwhile it's all I've been thinking about all week. I should warn you though - I've been training. I'm not going to go down so easy!"

"Bold of you to assume I haven't." I smirked.

We burst into a fit of giggles.

"I really am lucky to have you." She stepped back into her pumps. "How many other girls have a best friend that would agree to a competitive gangbang?"

"A what?" my blood froze.

"Yeah, just the two of us, Saturday night, side by side as a train of guys just goes to town on us while we stream it live out to the internet. I'm so excited."

I smiled. I didn't want to but I couldn't help it. Saturday night? Wasn't that when I was supposed to see the genie again?

"I guess we'll finally figure out once and for all who the bigger slut is!" she giggled again.

A scream died on my lips. I didn't want to let on that something was wrong. I was good at that. Better than Noland.

A gangbang? A train of men? My heart pounded all the harder. This... this was too much. Once more the reality of my situation came crashing home. I didn't want this. I shouldn't want this. But it was what Noland wanted, what she aspired to. My blood ran cold. What choice did I have?

The prospect of that competition, of an endless stream of hung studs fucking the shit out of me while millions watched, masturbating to me over Noland...

God help me, I couldn't wait.

To be continued.

Author's Afterword:

Thank you so much for reading! Please let me know what you think, I love hearing from you!

Thank you again!