All Comments on 'Wishful Thinking'

by FentrisRook

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 3 years ago
This would be

Worthy of a second chapter, but it's also fine as is. This story will be treasured in my favourites..

SirCarlSirCarlover 3 years ago
Very well done.

This was very well thought out, written, and presented. Congrats!

PentafelixPentafelixover 3 years ago

Nicely done! Unpretentious yet opening the way for more, if desired. Thanks for sharing your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really well done

I enjoyed this story immensely. It was nice to see a more modern interpretation of the “Genie in the bottle” story. Seeing how it wasn’t the usual 3 wishes thing was a pleasant surprise as well but I think best of all was how they both got along and of course the ending offer. I am hoping this isn’t a one off but that you intended or might intend to make more chapters since you have the entire world open for them to experience together. No matter what you decide, it is a wonderful 5 star success in my opinion.

Mitchell

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Enjoyable and refreshing take on an old theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope you have more adventures planned for Miles.

TheDandyTheDandyabout 2 years ago

I definitely agree with others calling for a continuation of this story. You write very well and this particular story is well laid out intelligently instead of the usual trite handling of Djinn/human relationship. Please consider revitalizing this and give us more!

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallalmost 2 years ago

Definitely at the top of stories with that scenario.

All I can do is add my voice to those also wanting a few more chapters.

maddictmaddict5 months ago

You redeemed your self, one and done would have been a disappointment. Miles is going to learn a lot, it's man up time young man

GateWraithGateWraith2 months ago

Fun, silly and hot! Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous