Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really." He stared at me in shock. "You really think that? I mean, I just walked up and used your pussy."

"And you did it so well." I smiled at him. "Of course, I'm proud of you, honey. Every woman you use is going to be very lucky, I can tell that. And don't forget, you can use me whenever you want."

"You can use me, too," my sister said.

He shook his head. "I really can't believe this thing works that well."

My pussy clenched down around his cock. "Oh, trust, me, your thing works very well." I smiled at him. "Mmm, so are we going to cuddle like this? I don't mind. It's nice having you in me. And you're still hard. Well, you are young."

"Uh, could you suck my cock?" His dick twitched in my pussy. "You know, make me cum and swallow all the jizz."

"Of course," I said. "Here, hold my phone. I suspect your aunt wants to watch this milestone in your life. First blowjob, right?"

"Yeah," he said, looking faintly shocked. I had no idea why. He took the phone from me and pulled it out of me. He stood, his cock thrusting out before me. He was wet with my juices. I had drenched him and his balls.

I knew he had filled my pussy up. Boy, he had dumped a lot of cum in me. It was leaking out of me. I slipped off the couch, the jizz spilling out and matting my bush. I stared at his cock and grabbed the base. My own tart juices filled my nose.

I kissed the tip as he filmed me. I wicked at my sister as I slid my lips over my son's cock. He groaned as I swallowed his cock. His dick throbbed in my mouth. My tongue danced around his cock while he groaned in delight.

"Damn, Mom," he groaned. "That's good."

I purred around his cock. I bobbed my head, my big boobs swaying and jiggling. Without my blouse and bra on, they were really swaying now. I groaned around my son's dick. I suckled with all my might. He groaned in delight.

His hand slid through my hair. He grinned down at me as he loved what I did. His father never complained about my blowjob skills, and I hoped my son would appreciate how I suckled on him. He moaned like he did.

"Yeah, show your son that you're a cock-sucking mommy!" my sister purred. I could see her face on the phone as my son held it for her. "Ooh, you're just loving that dick. Give your son a great blowjob. He's using your mouth!"

He was using my mouth. My tongue. My lips. I suckled hard on him, wanting him to have the best experience possible. He chose me. That was an important thing to remember. I needed to take it very seriously.

I swirled my tongue around his cock. He groaned as I did that. His face twisted in delight and his cock twitched in such a delicious way. I nursed on him with all my might. He groaned, the phone in his hand trembling.

"Is she doing a good job, Tony?" she asked.

"Such a good job, Aunt Carla," he moaned.

That sent such a hot shiver through me. My son could use any woman's mouth he wanted, and he wanted mine. I swirled my tongue around him, only tasting his precum now. No more of my pussy. His jizz soaked my bush.

What a wonderful feeling.

I suckled on him, savoring his every moan. He had to be getting closer and closer to cumming. I knew he would be firing so much cum into my mouth. That was a good thing. I had to drink it all down. Just swallow every drop of his cum.

I suckled on him hard. He groaned, his dick twitching in my mouth. The salty flavor of his precum grew stronger. I knew that meant he had to be getting closer to cumming. To just spurting all that spunk into my mouth.

"Mom," he groaned.

"Cum in your mommy's mouth," my sister squealed. "Use her! Use your mommy!"

"Yes!" Tony threw back his head and erupted into my mouth.

The salty goodness of my son's cum flooded my mouth. I loved the wondrous flavor. That was just the treat I needed. It was just such a good taste. I swallowed it all happily. My pussy clenched, forcing out more of his seed from my stanch.

He grunted with each blast of his cum. He gripped my phone as he flooded my mouth with all his jizz. I gulped it down as fast as I could. No spitting it out with my son. And he had so much. Way more than his father's. And since he was using me, it just tasted so amazing.

"Oh, wow, she's swallowing," my sister said. "I thought you were a spitter."

I just winked at her as my son erupted one last glorious blast of cum into my mouth. It all flooded down my throat to my belly where it belonged. I felt so good about that. I nursed on him to make sure I had it all.

"Wow," he said. "That's great, Mom."

I popped my mouth off and purred, "I'm so glad you enjoyed my BJ. Thanks for using me. I'm free to use any time."

"That's hot," my sister said. "Ooh, I got to get dinner started. I'll call you later tonight."

"Bye," I said as the screen went off. She always hung up in a hurry.

"So, you love it when I use you?" my son asked, his eyes staring down at me with this look of such passion in his eyes.

"Oh, you know I do," I said. "Mmm, is there a particular way you want to use me? I thought you'd be soft, but... Wow, you are still hard."

"I want to fuck you in the ass, Mom! Just enjoy all your holes."

I had never done anal, refusing his father every time he'd asked, but for Jake... "Of course, honey. I'm here to be used by you. Every woman is."

"Every woman," he said like he couldn't believe it. "Damn, then kneel on the couch. I want to fuck your ass doggy style. Just grab the armrest."

"Sure, honey," I said, my asshole tingling. Even if it hurt, I would gladly let him bugger me. What woman wouldn't?

I crawled onto the couch and mounted it, my hands on the armrest, my knees sinking into the fabric. My hips wiggled, my boobs swaying beneath me. I loved the taste of his cum on my lips. More of his jizz ran down my thighs.

He moved behind me, the couch cushion shifting beneath his weight. His cock slapped down on my rump. He was so hard. So ready to use me. I was eager for it. My heart pounded. I hoped it wouldn't hurt, but if it did...

It was for Tony. I would let him use me however he wanted.

He pressed his cock into my butt-crack. He was wet with my saliva. He slid down and down until he found my asshole. I shuddered as he drilled against my backdoor. My heart pounded in my chest as he pushed and pushed against me.

I groaned as my anal sheath widened for him. I quivered as he stretched me open more and more. I moaned, my boobs swaying. My son gripped my hips and groaned as he thrust hard against me. I gasped as my asshole popped open and swallowed him.

"Oh, Tony!" I moaned as his cock sank into my asshole. "Oh, wow, I've never been used like this!"

"Good!" he groaned and sank his cock deeper into my bowels. "Mom! Mom! This is incredible!"

I smiled from ear to ear as he sank more and more of his cock into my bowels. His dick sank to the hilt in me. It was so magical having that huge dick sinking into my asshole. He filled me up with his thick cock. I groaned at how that felt.

It was so wild.

I shivered at this. My heart pounded in my chest at how wild this felt. The heat swept through me as more and more of him entered me. My cum-filled pussy clenched as he sank to the hilt in me. His bush rubbed on my rump.

I had all of my son in me.

Every last inch of his dick.

"There you go," I said, glad that it didn't hurt. In fact, it felt nice. "Mmm, just use my asshole."

I held my phone and went on Facebook. I had some notifications. A new recipe was posted in my cooking group. That looked savory. I quivered as my son drew back his cock, his big dick massaging me. I shuddered as he thrust back into me.

"That looks tasty. Have to cook that for the family. I bet Tony would love it. He's currently using my asshole."

I posted at that as my son pumped away at my anal sheath. It was hard typing on my phone with that wonderful pleasure coursing through me. I shuddered as he plunged his dick to the hilt in my anal sheath.

Lita Thompson commented, "It does look tasty. I want to try it. So glad that Tony's using your asshole. I'd let him if he ever came around."

"Well, he's on the other side of the country," I said with a smile, savoring my son's dick burying into my asshole.

She posted a sighing gift that made me smile. Then I groaned as the heat from my asshole built and built. That felt so good. My son fucked my asshole harder. His nuts slapped into my taint as he used me. I groaned, squeezing down on him hard.

I knew I would make him cum with my hot asshole. I wanted that so much. I wiggled my hips, stirring my bowels around his dick. Delight shot through my body as I switched over to my feed and wrote out a post with the heart background.

"Tony's using my asshole right now. My son's got a big dick! Ladies, if he uses you, you are in for a treat!"

I hit post on that as my son slammed deep and hard into my bowels. I shuddered, the pleasure growing too much. I set my phone down, wanting to concentrate on that building bliss in my asshole. I would have a huge orgasm. A big one.

"Mom! Mom!" Tony groaned as he hammered my bowels. "Oh, that's so good."

The harder he fucked me, the more and more I realized I would have a huge anal orgasm. I didn't think that was possible just from being used this way. I shuddered, craving it, a big smile on my face as my son slammed his dick into my asshole.

He buried into me so deep and hard. He drove that wondrous cock to the hilt in my bowels. I shuddered, wiggling my hips, reveling in that big dick fucking me. His nuts slapped into my taint as he grunted with his strokes.

"Mom!" he groaned.

"Yes!" I gasped, so loving what he did to me. "Oh, that's it. That's so good. You're going to make me burst! Oh, honey! Don't stop! Don't you dare stop using my asshole!"

"I won't!"

I gripped the armrest of the couch. I didn't know pleasure like this could exist. The velvety heat soaked my sloppy cunt with bliss. My pussy drank it in, feeding that orgasm that would burst out of me. Just a few more glorious strokes into my asshole.

He buried into me so hard. So fast. He buried into me with all that he had. I groaned, my asshole clamping down on him. The pressure in my pussy grew too much. This was it. My wondrous son plowed deep into my bowels, his crotch smacking my rump.

I exploded from being anally used.

"Tony!" I howled as my asshole writhed his pumping dick. The waves of ecstasy swept through me. My head threw back, tits swaying beneath me. "Oh, my god!"

I buried my face into the armrest, my bowels rippling around his dick. He groaned as he thrust to the hilt in my anal sheath. His hot cum spurted into me. He fired blast after blast of his spunk into me. He filled my asshole up with his glorious spunk.

I loved all that jizz filling me up. He spurted into me with such passion. It was magical having all that spunk flood me. I whimpered, my face rubbing into the arm rest as my son flooded my asshole with more and more of his cum.

"Mom!" he groaned as he kept cumming in me.

"Tony!" I whimpered as he erupted into me one more time. "Oh, Tony, thank you for using my asshole!"

"Sure think, Mom!" he groaned as I quivered there. He ripped out of my asshole. "That was amazing. I loved using you."

I sat up and stared at him, panting. The room spun around me. His cum leaked out of my asshole. I fell onto my back on the couch, loving the pleasure rushing through me. I sucked in deep breaths, my tits rising and falling.

"I have got to use someone else," my son called and darted out the door. I heard it close.

"Uh-huh," I whimpered, my boobs rising and falling. Cum soaked my bush and filled my butt-crack. I was such a wondrous mess.

I didn't know how long I lay there. Maybe ten minutes when the front door opened and my husband Jake entered. He blinked at the sight of me. I shuddered, my big breasts rising and falling as I sat up.

"What happened to you, Abigail?" he asked, staring at me.

"Our son used me with his amazing cock," I groaned, a big smile spreading on my lips. "In all my holes. Oh, Jake, he used me so thoroughly."

"I can see that," he said, staring at me. "Wow, you're just... Your bush is covered in his cum."

I nodded, closing my eyes again. I felt so good. I could just float away. Being used by my son was an amazing experience. My husband stared at me. I could feel his eyes wandering over my naked body. He reached down and squeezed my boob.

I slapped his hand away. "What are you doing? In the living room? One of our kids could come home. Geez, Jake."

"I mean, if our son used you," he said. "I could... You know, just slip on in right now."

"It's not Friday." I shot him a glare. "That's what we agreed on. You got it last night, so you're good for a week. Now go wash up. I have to get dinner started. I can't believe you wanted to do in on the couch. What if one of our daughters or Tony walked in on us? I'd be so mortified if anyone saw me doing... that." My cheeks burned. Sex was for the bedroom. On Friday. Mostly to keep my husband from whining about it. After three kids, I didn't have much urge for sex.

Being used by Tony was, of course, completely different.

* * *

Tony Carter

I had to find another woman to use. A stranger to test this one. Not only had it worked on Mom, it had worked on Aunt Carla. Which it shouldn't have if I understood what I built. It was only supposed to affect people around me.

Not much greater range than a Bluetooth device or the ranger of a WiFi Router, and yet...

She was nowhere near here.

Still, it had been glorious. I smiled, almost floating from using my mom. I had thought about her so much. Spanked it to my mom. My two sisters. My aunt. Cheerleaders at my college like Angela. Hot teachers like Mrs. Baum. Mrs. Bishop, the preacher's wife, and her cute daughter. Hell, if the girl was cute and the MILF curvy, I would jack one off to her.

Before I knew it, I was at the park. I looked around and spotted a woman at a park bench talking with a guy. She had brassy hair that fell around her face. She was in her mid-twenties wearing a blue crop top and a pair of tight jeans. She laughed at something the guy said.

Maybe her boyfriend?

Well, this was just the perfect test, wasn't it?

I marched on over to her, my heart beating in my chest. I had to be careful. I didn't want to get my ass-kicked, but I hadn't tested this with a guy. Dad hadn't been home. Frankly, I was nervous to try this out with Dad around.

Now was time to test it. I walked up to them and said, "Hi."

* * *

Brenda Templeton

I looked away from my boyfriend to a kid. He was like eighteen or nineteen with a pair of glasses. His hair was a tad mussed. He looked nerdy. I smiled up at him and said, "Oh, hi. Do you need to use me?"

"Use you?" he asked. "What do you mean by that?"

"You know, use me," I said.

"Like fuck her pussy or something," added Bill. "If not, we're in the middle of our date. 'Bout to head to the movie. Got tickets, you know."

"Right, right," said the guy. "It's okay if I were to whip out of my cock and have your girlfriend suck me off right here and now."

"Course," said Bill and gave me a look like he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Well, I couldn't, either. "You know you can just use any woman you want. So, need me to suck your cock. I'm pretty good at it."

"Oh, yeah," said Bill. "She sucks my dick like calf on the cow's teat. Just going to down on it, you know what I mean."

"Don't be so crude," I said. "But I do suck a mean cock. I would love to give you a hummer. Or you can use me in other ways." I winked at him.

"Blowjob will be perfect," he said. "I just fucked my mom in the ass, so..."

"You want to use my mouth to clean your dick." I smiled. "That makes sense." I would never do that for anyone else, but for him... Well, I was already salivating. I mean, it was such an honor to be used by... God, I had no idea what his name was, but he was the guy.

I slipped off the bench and slid my hand up his jeans to cup his cock through his pants. Boy, he felt hung. A wicked delight surged through my pussy as I found his zipper and drew it down. That rasping sound made my pussy clench. I peered inside. He wasn't wearing underwear. I could see his cock.

I unsnapped his jeans and his dick popped up. I groaned. He was huge. I couldn't believe the size of a cock the kid had. No wonder he could use any woman he wanted. This kid had won the lotto. Eighteen or nineteen with a rod that impressive.

I grabbed the base of him and winked up at him. I licked my lips before I kissed the tip. I tasted the sour flavor of his mother's asshole. What a lucky woman to have given birth to him. She must be used all the time.

Well, today was my turn.

I slid my lips over his cock and savored that sour musk of his mother's asshole. I swirled my tongue around his dick and suckled on him. He groaned as I did that. He was such a cutie. I was so glad to be used by him.

"That's it," he groaned. "Oh, yes, that's it."

"Hurry it up, babe," Bill said.

I rolled my eyes and suckled. I would give it my all to make the cutie cum fast, but he might hold back. I couldn't control that. I just had to buff his cock clean of that sour musk and give him the best blowjob possible. He chose me. I had to show him. I was worth being used.

Drool ran down my chin as I bobbed my head.

My tongue swiped around his cock.

He groaned as I buffed off that sour flavor.

I loved that taste. The earthy flavor soaked through my taste buds. My cunt soaked my panties as I slobbered on his cock. I loved every second of this. It was so hot to suckle on him like this. I wanted to have all his spunk spurting into my mouth.

That would be just perfect.

The sour flavor faded every time my tongue swept around his cock. I swept about him, massaging him. I wanted all that cum spurting into my mouth. The salty flavor of his precum grew and grew with each sucking.

"Damn, your girl sucks dick!" groaned the guy. "She's amazing."

"Yep," said Bill. "Told you. My girl was the one to use."

The cutie grinned as I suckled hard, bobbing my head. The earthy musk had all but faded. Just a hint of it remained while that salty delight was growing and growing with my every suck. I loved that flavor. I wanted it spurting into my mouth.

I moaned around his cock, begging with my eyes.

He stared down at me, his glasses slipping. He was such a cute nerd. My pussy clenched, another wave of heat washing through me. This was so hot. He breathed heavier. He had to be close to giving me his cum.

His hands balled into fists. I loved it. I suckled so hard on him, so thankful to be used by him and his big dick. Maybe he'd fuck my pussy, too. That would be so hot. He was bigger than Bill. His cock would feel amazing in me.

He erupted into my mouth.

I loved gulping down the strange kid's cum. It poured down my throat as he groaned. His head threw back and he shook through his orgasm. I loved gulping down his cum. He rubbed at the back of his neck as more and more of his salty jizz poured down his throat.

"Good, good, we can still make the movie," my boyfriend said.

I swallowed the cum fast, wanting to make our movie, but I had to be free to be used by this stud. He had such a big dick with the yummiest cum. My pussy clenched as I gulped down more and more of his spunk. He had so much in his balls.

"Shit!" he groaned. "Oh, shit, that's amazing. And no one cares! Everyone's just walking by! I love this!"

I was so glad that enjoyed my blowjob. I gulped down the last of his cum. I swallowed it. He panted as his dick twitched in me. He stared down at me, his eyes so intense through his glasses. I shuddered, seeing the smile on his lips.

I had satiated him. I was so glad he chose to use me.