Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 02

Story Info
A hottie at the park becomes a free-use slut!
7.6k words
4.68
85.6k
144

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Free-Use Slut at the Park

Brenda Templeton - Day 1

I licked the cum off my lips as the cute boy sat beside my boyfriend on the park bench. That dick I had just sucked thrust out in the air. God, he was so much bigger than my boyfriend. I was so glad to be used by this cutie.

He might be eighteen or nineteen, but he had my pussy dripping with excitement. I was so glad to be used by him even if it meant Bill and I would be late for the movie. He had the tickets. We had been about to leave when this cutie walked up.

"Well, get naked like he asked," said Bill.

"I have to strip sexily," I purred as I wiggled my hips. "Mmm, that's how he wants to use me first."

"Well, you are sexy," Bill said, nodding to me as I grabbed the hem of my blue crop top.

I winked at Bill before smiling down at the nerdy cutie. It was his glasses that made him seem so geeky. That and that big grin as I drew up my crop top. I worked it higher and higher. My hips wiggled back and forth, my pussy soaking my thong.

I pulled my top off, exposing the black bra with the red lace I wore. Bill nodded. He did love this bra and panty set. I had never done a sexy strip tease before. I felt so awkward, but I had to do this properly. I turned around and reached behind me to unhook it. A jogger passed with hardly a glance.

I slipped off the bra and tossed it onto Bill's lap. I covered my tits and turned around. I leaned over the cutie and purred, "Do you want to see my tits?"

"Yes, I do," he groaned, his big dick twitching.

I whipped my hands away and shook my titties in his face. My round boobs and their fat nubs swung back and forth before him. He groaned as he saw that. I loved how he stared at them. He could touch them, but he didn't.

He could use me however he wanted.

My hands slid down my sides to my jeans. I unsnapped them. The zipper rasped down. He was in for a surprise at what I had hidden in my thong. I wiggled my hips and worked the jeans off, revealing more the black scrap of cloth hiding my pussy.

I turned around and shoved my ass into his faced as I worked off my jeans. I shook my hips, my butt-cheeks rippling. My thong varnished between my butt-cheeks and hugged my pussy. He had to see the outline of my cunt.

Did he notice what I had? I hoped so.

I stepped out of my jeans, losing my shoes in the process. I turned around and rolled my hips, thrusting my arms over my head. My boobs swayed back and forth. He flicked his gaze up and down me, such a huge grin on his lips.

"Yeah, you want to see my pussy," I groaned. "You want to see my wet cunt right before I ride your big cock."

"Yes," he groaned.

"So hurry up and take your thong off and ride him, babe," said Bill. He glanced at his phone. "We'll miss the previews, but if you get him off fast..."

"Mmm, my pussy will make him explode," I purred and shoved my thong off revealing the shaved folds of my pussy and...

"You have a pierced clit," he said in shock. He grabbed my hips and leaned closer. "Holy shit. A real pierced clit.

"Uh-huh," I purred, my thong bunched around my mid-thigh. I pushed it down to my knees as his breath washed over my pussy. "I... Oh, yes, you can use my pussy like that."

"Great," muttered my boyfriend, slumping in the bench as the cutie started licking my cunt. He feasted. "We're going to miss the opening."

"Uh-huh," I whimpered, loving that tongue.

He stroked around my piercing, clearly so excited by it. I must be the first woman with a pussy he'd used that had any jewelry. Some bling for my bajinga. I giggled at that thought then moaned as he flicked the ring, twisting it about in my nub.

That felt incredible. Just wondrous to enjoy him doing that. I loved it. I quivered here, knowing I would have such a delicious climax from him. His hands slid around my waist, gripping my ass. I groaned, dogs barking in the background. Birds chirping.

"Oh, yes," I moaned. "Oh, just play with that clit bling. Mmm, that feels amazing. Thanks for using my pussy."

"God, I should be thank you," he groaned.

"For what?" I was so confused. "It's my honor to be used by you. Every woman wants it." I glanced at a jogger approaching, her boobs jiggling in her tank top. "Don't you want to be used by this cutie?"

"I'd love to be," said the woman as she passed boy. "Shame he's busy with you. Oh, well, maybe it'll be my turn next time. Enjoy!"

"God, I love this," the cutie groaned.

I smiled. I was so glad he loved my pussy. Ooh, and he was definitely loving it with that tongue of his probing into me. I shuddered there, savoring that wondrous treat. He swirled about in me, his lips massaging my shaved folds.

My breasts jiggled as I rose toward my orgasm. His fingers kneaded my rump. I breathed in the tangy scent of my pussy. I was turned on by this cutie. Ooh, he had a tongue on him. Just a delightful one stirring me up.

He knew what he was doing to me.

"Yes, yes, just like that," I whimpered. "Oh, cutie, just like that."

I came closer and closer to cumming. His tongue flicked out of my folds and stroked over my bud. I gasped as he did that. It was just amazing to have him stroking me. I quivered in delight. My heart pounded in my chest.

He suckled on my clit. His tongue played with my clit. He massaged my bud with his tongue. He drove me wild. I groaned, my face twisting in passion. He flicked my ring back and forth, the wire threaded through my sensitive nub massaging me in such delicious ways.

"Yes, cutie, yes!" I howled and came.

My body bucked as I drowned him in pussy cream. I loved this pleasure sweeping through me. It was a wondrous experience. My eyes rolled back in my head as my boobs bounced. I added my cries to the sounds of people enjoying the pleasant, September afternoon.

He lapped up my cream as Bill nodded, hoping we were done. But I knew we weren't. I shuddered, my thong slipping down around my ankles as I trembled through such wild passion. It was an incredible moment.

"Fuck," I groaned as he rubbed his face into my shaved snatch, luxuriating in my cream. "You really love my pussy. I'm so glad that you love the taste of my cunt!"

"It's amazing," he groaned. "Mmm, and I'm so hard."

"You still need to use me by riding your cock," I purred as she sat back down on the bench by Bill. "My date's getting impatient--which he shouldn't be--but I am so eager to let you just enjoy every inch of my cunt."

He smiled, leaning back, his cock twitching. I lifted my right foot and slipped it out of my thong. Then I straddled him, I gripped his dick, my pussy so ready to feel that monster in me. I pressed him up against my pussy lips.

"He won't last long," muttered Bill. "No, no, he's a kid. We just might make it. Ride him hard."

"That's the plan," I cooed and plunged my cunt down the cutie's cock.

"Yes!" the nerdy boy groaned, such a big smile on his lips. My pussy took every inch of his cock. He shuddered there, enjoying the heaven of my cunt. "That's so amazing! Ride me hard!"

I grinned at him and worked my cunt up his cock. I shuddered, savoring that dick. His hands gripped my rump. He held my ass tight as I slid up his amazing dick. It was just a delight to be used by him. I reached the pinnacle of his cock.

I had the glorious reward of plunging back down his dick. I took him to the hilt. I gasped, my pussy clenching down hard on him. It was just so magical to do that. He had such a big cock. I loved this wondrous shaft.

I worked my cunt up and down him. I rode him fast and hard. It was just delicious. I shuddered, squeezing my cunt down around him. I wiggled my hips from side to side, stirring my cunt around that amazing dick.

"Yes," he groaned, his fingers digging into my rump.

"Mmm, do you like using my pussy?" I moaned as my boobs bounced before him.

"Love it!" he groaned, my cunt clamping down on his dick. "Oh, yes, yes, I definitely love this. I love this so much. Wow, that's great. That's just amazing."

"That's so wondrous to hear," I moaned, smiling from ear to ear.

My pussy gripped his cock. I worked up and down him as Bill stood and stretched. He looked antsy to go, but I had to cum on this big dick and satiate the cute nerd. I wanted to feel all that jizz splashing into my pussy.

He had to use me fully. I craved it so much. I moaned and gasped, loving this dick so much more than my boyfriend's. I was so lucky that he came up to me. There were so many other women in the park he could have used.

"Thank you for picking me!" I moaned. "I'm going to cum so hard on your cock!"

"That's your reward," he said, grinning.

"Yes!"

This cutie was so amazing. He understood. I quivered, plunging my cunt down his cock. My silky sheath reveled in that big shaft. My clit ground into his pubic bone. Pleasure shot through me. I slid back up him. He groaned as he enjoyed my pussy.

I didn't know this cutie's name, but I loved his dick. My hot and juicy pussy massaged him. My orgasm swelled inside me. I hurtled toward my climax. Toward that big moment of bursting in rapture. I couldn't wait for that bliss to just burst out of me.

I shuddered, savoring this amazing pleasure. I would have a huge one. Just a big burst of delight. I trembled, savoring this amazing moment. I plunged my cunt down him, my clit grinding into his pubic bone. My pussy clenched about him as I slid back up.

"Shit," he groaned, his fingers sliding into my butt-crack. "Whose dick do you love in you more? Mine or your boyfriend's?"

"Yours!" I moaned. "You have the best dick. That must be why every woman wants to be used by you!"

He grinned from ear to ear as his fingers found my asshole. He thrust a digit into my backdoor. He felt my velvety sheath around him. I gasped as I plunged down his cock. That wiggling appendage in me swept me over the edge.

I burst in rapture. My pussy went wild around his amazing cock. I howled out my delight for all to hear. I bucked on him, tits heaving. My hair swept behind me. My cunt writhed around his dick, sucking at him

"Cum in me!" I moaned. "Please, please, say you'll use my pussy fully! Yes, yes, cum in my cunt! I'm not on the pill! I might be ovulating! Use my pussy! My womb!"

"Fuck!" the cutie groaned and erupted.

His hot seed flooded my fertile pussy. I trembled. It was so wonderful to have a guy bust bareback in me. I had never felt that delight. I had always made them wrap up, but not him. I was so glad to be fully used.

Rapture drowned my mind. Ecstasy swept through me as I bucked on him. I loved his erupting cock spurting cum in me so much. It swept through me. I groaned, my boobs bouncing and heaving as he soaked my womb in his seed. I quivered in delight, the euphoria consuming me.

"Shit," the nerd groaned as he filled me up with a last blast of cum. "Oh, damn, that was so fucking good. I love this!"

"Me, too," I whimpered, my pussy writhing around his cock. The waves of delight washed through me. I was so glad that he had used me. "Ooh, that was amazing."

"Yeah," said Bill. "If there's no traffic..."

"Well, I think I held you up enough," said the cutie. "Thanks for letting me use you."

"Oh, it was my pleasure to be used," I said as I squeezed my cunt around him. "You sure you don't want to use me some more?"

"No, no, you have your date." He grinned. "Just don't let him use your pussy. I mean, your full of my cum."

"Deal," I said and slid off him. "He'll only get a BJ."

"How about anal?" Bill said as the cutie's cum spilled out of my pussy.

"Eww, no," I said, my asshole tingling. "I let you do that once. Never again. I'll only let the cutie use my ass." I glanced down at him and arched my eyebrow.

"No, no, it's tempting, but I can find someone else to fuck up the ass," he said. "Have fun."

"Okay," I said and drew up my panties.

* * *

Tony Carter

I could fuck my bitchy older sister in the ass. She deserved it. Such a fucking cunt when Mom wasn't around. But this confirmed just how powerful this was. Strangers didn't care. Her boyfriend was cool, just impatient to get to the movie.

I got that.

I whistled as I headed home, my cock so hard. I could fuck any woman I wanted. There was nothing they wouldn't let me do, either. That was the craziest part of all of this. I whistled, the sun sinking lower. It was dinner time.

Mom would probably have something good cooking. I fucked her. I fucked my mom. Just used her. MILFs were so hot to fuck. Just so wild cucking Dad. And that boyfriend of the girl. Fuck, I didn't even know her name. I smiled as I spotted Mrs. Schmidt gardening while her husband mowed the front lawn.

She was bent over in her jeans, her ass aimed at the street. That MILF was just begging to be fucked in the ass. I could fuck my older sister in the ass when I got home. And fuck my younger sister. She was definitely a virgin. I could pop her cherry.

But right now... The idea of fucking Mrs. Schmidt's hot ass right here on the street with her husband mowing the lawn was such an appealing idea. I smiled as I stepped off the sidewalk and walked over to her.

"Oh, hey, Tony," Mr. Schmidt said. He was a balding man with love handles. He wore a striped white-and-blue polo shirt. He left off the lawn more, the engine dying down. "Something I can help you with?"

"Just going to fuck your wife in the ass," I said with a smile. "You know, I got to use her. Hope you don't mind me cuckolding you."

"Not at all, Tony," he said, nodding. "Feel free to use Heidi. I bet she'll enjoy it. Though she's not a fan of anal."

"She will be for me," I said as the lawnmower roared back to life.

She hadn't even noticed. Then I noticed that she was nodding her head. She wore earbuds, didn't she? Airbuds connected to the iPhone peeking out of her back pocket. I smiled as I dropped to my knees behind her and grabbed her ass.

She threw a look over her shoulder as I squeezed her rump through her jeans. She smiled at me as she held a trowel with bits of potting soil clinging black to it. She nodded to me and said something, but I didn't hear her over the lawnmower.

She turned back to her gardening. She dug out a weed as I slid my hands around her waist and found the snap of her jeans. My dick was so hard as I undid it. Her zipper rasped down. This was so amazing. I loved this

* * *

Mrs. Heidi Schmidt

I dug my trowel into the soil to dig out another one of those infernal thistles that were growing in my bed of flowering catmint and some delightful euphorbia. They made such a delightful contrast with the blue-violet of the catmint combined with the fluffy lime of the euphorbia behind it.

I just had to get rid of the weeds.

A rush of heat flowed through me as my jeans came undone. It was exciting that Tony, the polite boy from up the street, wanted to use me. Of course, I was more than okay with it. I mean, he was Tony. Every woman should be honored to be used by him.

Even the most man-hating feminist, like my niece, would want to be used by him.

He tugged down my jeans as I ripped the thistle out of the soil and shoved it into a thick garbage bag. I nodded in satisfaction, looking around for any more of the pests as Tony drew my jeans down to my knees.

His hand slid over my panty-clad ass. He squeezed my butt-cheek. That was so sweet of him. I guess he liked my ass. I was so happy that he did. That brought such a big smile to my face. I was beaming as he hooked his fingers into my panties.

He worked those off next.

He drew my panties down and over my rump. That was just such a nice treat. I sighed in delight as he worked the panties down my thighs. He was going to fuck me. I was so lucky. My pussy clenched in delight. The lawnmower almost drowned out my pounding heart.

"Great bush," he said.

"Oh, thanks," I said. "Their ground cover, though. Not bushes."

"Oh, yeah, that's a nice ground cover," he said and nuzzled his cock into my pussy lips. "And such a pretty flower, Mrs. Schmidt."

"Oh, thank you, Tony," I said, beaming in pride. "I'm so glad that you're using me. Enjoy my flower!"

"Oh, yeah," he groaned and thrust into my cunt.

I gasped as his cock sank into me. My head shot up as a wondrous, throaty moan rose from my throat. I quivered here as his big dick slid home in my pussy. I quivered, wondering where Tony got such a big dick from. It wasn't from his father, or so I gathered from talking with his mother. His father wasn't a stallion in the bedroom, not like my husband.

But Tony...

"Damn," he groaned, gripping my butt-cheeks and parting them. "That's a nice rosebud, too."

"Oh, thank you," I whimpered, not sure what rosebud he meant. I didn't have any roses. Before I could question him, I spotted another thistle hiding in the catmint.

I attacked it as he pulled back his cock. He slid his rod out of me as I worked the tip of the trowel into the soil. I wanted his dick in me, but I supposed he was done using me. I couldn't complain, even if he just started...

Never mind. He was talking about my asshole. That rosebud. Silly me. I shuddered as he drilled against me. I never did anal, but this warmth melted from my anal ring. Well, I just knew that however Tony used me, I would enjoy it.

I purred in throaty delight as my sphincter spread and spread to swallow his cock. I gasped at how wide I had to stretch open. My backdoor took it. My toes curled as he popped into my bowels. I moaned at that. A shiver ran through my body. My cunt clamped tight as he slid into my anal depths.

"Mrs. Schmidt," he groaned as I kept attacking that weed. I dug it out as he bottomed out in me. "Oh, damn, you have such a great ass!"

"Thanks," I said. "Enjoy, Tony!"

I thrust the thistle into my garbage bag as he gripped my hips and drew back his cock. I shuddered as he pulled back farther and farther. He plowed back into me. He slammed that big dick into my asshole. It was just amazing.

I shuddered as that huge cock plowed into my bowels. He filled me up with that amazing dick. I groaned, my anal sheath gripping him tight as he fucked away at me. He plowed into me with all that he had. He buggered me with such force. Such passion.

"Oh, Tony," I moaned as he slammed his cock over and over into my asshole. He buried deep and hard into my bowels. "Yes, yes, use my ass!"

"Gladly, Mrs. Schmidt!" he growled as he fucked away at me.

The lawnmower died at that moment. My husband grabbed the weed whacker and started moving along the edge of the yard. I shuddered, savoring Tony's cock pumping away at me. He fucked my bowels hard and fast.

His nuts slapped into my taint as the pressure grew and grew inside of me. I shuddered, hurtling toward that moment when I would climax. The weed whacker came closer and closer to us as Tony hammered my asshole.

It stopped nearby us, my husband having to wait for us to finish to keep trimming the edge of the lawn. He was watching Tony use me. My asshole clamped down harder on that dick. I glanced up at my husband.

He smiled down at me. "How's he doing?"

"He's such a stud!" I moaned. "I love him using my asshole. It's amazing. Oh, yes, yes, it's so amazing. Oh, god, I'm going to cum!"

"Cum!" growled Tony. "I want to use your cumming ass! I want to dump my jizz in you as you climax from being ass-fucked, Mrs. Schmidt!"

"Yes, sweetie!" I moaned as he buried into me.

The heat from my asshole soaked my pussy. I didn't need much more. I clamped down hard on him, the pressure swelling and swelling in me. His cock hammered to the hilt in my anal sheath. I gasped, his nuts slapping my taint.

I exploded.

My asshole convulsed around his cock. I trembled there, my boobs jiggling in my bra. He groaned as my anal sheath spasmed around him. He drew back his cock, using my convulsing asshole. This was what he wanted.