All Comments on 'Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 02'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Trucker_ECETrucker_ECE11 months ago

Something went astray between page 2 and page 3? I have enjoyed the first 2 chapters

Trucker_ECETrucker_ECE11 months ago

Scratch that previous comment. The pages didn't load properly on my laptop. My mess up. I do like the story though.

overcoatovercoat10 months ago

This is your best series yet. Can't wait to see where the story goes. I hope there is a lot of cuckolding in the following chapters.

SublimeericSublimeeric10 months ago

Really nice storie and im looking forward to the next part

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

On the same page with overcoat below. Keep the mom involved! Nice story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Will love the continuation

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I'm not sure what the point of this is and why there are so many chapters when it's all just essentially the same thing. I mean none of the women he's fucking has any real awareness of what's happening or can seem to grasp the reality of the situation, and the men also seem to automatically be OK with everything. It just feels like he's screwing mindless puppets that go along with everything. Where's the story, the drama? It feels so empty. Just my take on it. They should have some kind of awareness of it or maybe a little resistance. It's no fun and not really entertaining if they're all just so completely submissive to his will.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

What's the point if everyone's just a sex puppet. Even the mother and sister are barely more than random bodies if his mind control is this total and nobody minds what happens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...