Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 04

Story Info
The young man is eager to freely use his mother!
7.7k words
4.72
47.9k
85

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freely Using Mom Before Church

Abigail Carter - Day One

I closed my youngest daughter's door, the taste of her pussy still lingering on my lips. It was an okay flavor, though my son wanting to use me by watching me have more sapphic experiences was thrilling and troubling. I wasn't a lesbian.

I didn't desire women. Handsome men made me tingle. My son made me wet.

Of course, if he wanted to use me like that, I was more than happy to. I would eat more pussies--all the pussies--especially if they had his cum in the. That had been a delicious treat, and I had orgasmed. So it wasn't bad.

It just wasn't my favorite way of being used.

I headed down the hallway and found my husband in bed in his boxers. He set his phone down and grinned at me. His cock was tenting the front of his underwear. His eyes roamed over my naked body, staring at my big breasts and curves.

"We had sex last night," I said, closing the door. I was tired. I had so many orgasms today. I was beat. "Once a week. That's the deal."

"Yeah, but with Tony using you like that," my husband groaned. "I mean, you're prancing around the house in just an apron. Now you're naked. I could hear you gasping out in pleasure in the other room. I thought maybe..."

"No," I said, feeling not an ounce of desire for my husband. I rarely did. We had been married too long. I let him make love to me out of duty and pity. "I'm going to bed. You'll have to take care of yourself."

He signed and got up, heading to the bathroom. It wasn't that I had a problem with him doing that in front of me, it just made the bed rock and it was distracting. I pulled on the nightgown. It was early to go to bed, but we did have church in the morning.

I crawled into bed, turned off the lamp, and smiled. My son had used me gloriously today. I was such a great mom. I licked my lips, still tasting Debbie. It really wasn't bad. And I did have a nice cum there at the end as I sixty-nined with my daughter.

Maybe... Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to be used that way every now and then.

* * *

Tony Carter

"Bitch, I am going to fuck your ass while our little sister watches," I said.

"Sure, T-dawg," she said.

I really hated when she called me that. I told her not to call me roach or maggot. "Call me... Master. You're my bitch. I own you. Time for you to act like it."

"Yes, Master," she said and smiled at me. "Mmm, so you own me, huh?" She pressed her face into the floor and thrust her ass up in the air. She wiggled it at me, her shaved pussy framed by her lush thighs. Her cute rump looked so inviting. "Then you can use my ass however you want!"

"He can use any woman's ass however he wants, bitch," Debbie said. She smiled at me, her lips dripping in our mother's pussy juices. Braces flashed on her teeth. She was a cutie. She had her strawberry-blonde hair in pigtails just for me.

"True." My older sister kept wiggling her ass at me as my younger sister squirmed.

"If you want to masturbate, Debbie, that's A-OK," I said, falling to my knees and slapping my dick on my older sister's butt-cheek. "In fact, I'd love to see you do that. Make sure you spread your legs real wide so I can watch your fingers go in and out of your pussy!"

"Sure thing, big brother!" she said. She only started calling me big brother today, too. All because of that device I found on the internet. The one that I had inserted into the base of my skull on the back of my neck.

As I slid my cock into Bitch's butt-crack, my sister slid her fingers through her sparse bush and found the folds of her pussy. She was no longer a virgin. With her legs spread wide, her cunt gaped open. She thrust those fingers in with ease. So fucking hot to watch.

I stared at my little sister masturbating as I found Bitch's asshole. I thrust against her backdoor. I loved the way she moaned as I did that. Her asshole stretched and stretched to take my dick. That felt fantastic. She moaned as our little sister whimpered.

Those cute digits pumped in and out of that pink hole. I smiled as I thrust harder. Bitch gasped. Her asshole surrendered. I popped into her bowels. My little sister squealed in delight, watching with such feverish heat in her eyes.

"Big brother," whimpered Debbie.

I grinned at my little sister jilling her pussy. She thrust her digits in and out of her cunt as I bottomed out in Bitch's asshole. My big sister squeezed her bowels down around my cock. I throbbed in her depths, enjoying having every inch of my dick in her.

I drew back my cock. She gasped, her asshole squeezing down on me. Debbie shuddered, her tongue flicking over her lips as she watched my dick emerging from our big sister's asshole. What was going through Debbie's mind?

"Fuck," I growled and thrust back into Bitch's asshole.

She shuddered, her asshole gripping my dick. She massaged me with that amazing backdoor. Her velvety sheath felt wonderful around my dick. I loved this power. Tomorrow would be amazing at church. I would fuck Jenny Bishop. I had such a crush on the preacher's daughter. And the preacher's wife was a MILF. Then Monday would be college, and there was this asshole who bullied me.

His girl was fucking smoking hot.

I thrust away harder at Bitch's asshole, plans dancing in my head as I thrust away at her tight bowels. She squeezed down on me. I loved the pressure. She gripped me. Massaged me. It was fantastic. I loved it. I fucked away at her tight asshole. I pounded her bowels with force.

"Shit, shit, shit!" I growled. "Oh, that's it. That's fucking it!"

"Yes, yes, use her ass, big brother," whimpered Debbie. Her pigtails swayed and small breasts quivered. Her toes curled.

"Are you going to cum watching me fuck Bitch in the ass?" I growled, thrusting away hard at Bitch's bowels.

"Yes, yes, yes, big brother!" squealed my little sister.

I loved it. I thrust harder at Bitch's asshole, the pressure building in my balls. They slapped into her taint. I loved it. I fucked her with force as my little sister trembled. This device was amazing. How had no one used it before? How was I so lucky to stumble on that old GeoCities page.

I couldn't take much more of my big sister's asshole. Bitch squeezed down on me, massaging me with her velvety sheath. She moaned as I fucked her, sounding so into it. I pounded her with all that I had, burying into her bowels.

"You going to cum from being ass-fucked, Bitch?" I growled.

"God, yes, Master!" she moaned, squeezing her asshole down on my dick.

"Good!" I growled as I buried to the hilt in her anal sheath. "Because... Fuck!"

I erupted.

I pumped my cum into my big sister's bowels. She gasped and her anal sheath spasmed wildly around me. Feeling my cum spurting into her asshole had set her off. That was wild. Ecstasy slammed into my mind as I dumped more and more of my cum into her bowels.

"Big brother!" squealed my little sister. Her legs kicked and spasmed as she climaxed. Her fingers buried deep into her cunt as she trembled on the bed.

I watched her cumming as I pumped blast after blast of my jizz into my big sister's asshole. Bitch moaned, her bowels rippling around my dick. She worked out the cum from my balls. I savored that delight. I enjoyed every last second of it.

I gripped her hips and dumped the last of my cunt into her bowels. I savored that heat. The pleasures rushed through me. I felt damned good. I sucked in a deep breath, a big smile crossing my lips. What a wonderful thrill to fuck her asshole.

I ripped out of her asshole and watched my little sister finish cumming. She hit that peak and fell back on her bed. I felt so good. I needed to have my dick suckled clean, but... I didn't want Bitch to do it. I wanted a loving blowjob.

I lightly kicked Bitch in the ass. "Go to bed."

"Yes, Master," she said and scurried out of there.

I turned off the light and sat on my sister's bed. She sat up and threw her arms around my neck, pressing her cheek against me. She was such an affectionate thing. She really wanted to be used by me. Hell, every woman did.

"You wouldn't mind... sucking my dirty dick clean, would you, Debbie?" I asked.

"Of course not, big brother!" she said. "Mmm, I'll get you all nice and clean from Bitch's asshole."

"Perfect," I said, grinning from ear to ear. This was just what I wanted.

I stretched out on her bed, my head on her pillows. She settled between my thighs, her pigtails draped over my leg. She gripped my cock and kissed the tip. She slid her mouth over my cock. I groaned as she did that. It was so hot having her do that.

She swallowed my dirty dick with such enthusiasm, remembering all the lessons that Mom gave her. She minded her teeth and suckled hard. Her tongue swept around me as she polished my pole. I groaned at the pleasure sweeping through me.

It was outstanding. I groaned as she suckled on me with all her might. Her head bobbed, working up and down me as she loved me with her hot mouth. She was such a sweet thing. I stroked one of her pigtails as she loved me.

"Damn, that's so good, Debbie," I groaned. "You're such a good little sister."

She squealed around my cock.

"Yes, you are. Ooh, thank you for that." I smiled from ear to ear. "You're going to make me cum, you know that?"

She ripped her mouth off my cock to squeal, "Yay!"

She re-swallowed my dick.

She nursed on me with that hot mouth. She bobbed her head, sliding her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled with all her might. It was just fabulous having her do that. I groaned, loving that delight. It was a perfect treat to have. She pleasured me with such might. I groaned, loving her passion.

My little sister polished my pole, my nuts swelling with the pressure of her suckling on me. She was so good at that. Just so amazing at nursing at me. I knew I would have a huge climax. I would flood her mouth with all that passion. She would gulp it all down. I couldn't wait for her to swallow every last drop of my jizz.

"Yes, yes, that's it," I groaned. "I so love using your mouth, Debbie!"

She moaned around my cock again.

"Mmm, that makes you happy to be my cock-sucking little sister?"

She nodded around my cock and suckled on me. I tightened my grip on her pigtail, the pressure in my nuts swelling as she polished my pole. She was such a delight. I could don't help but rise toward that bursting point. I would fill her mouth with my stomach.

"Then it must make you so happy that you're going to be my little sister mistress," I said. "We can't marry, but you can be my mistress since I'll probably marry Jenny Bishop."

She suckled really, really hard on my cock. I groaned at the incestuous delight. It was so hot having her do that. I hurtled closer to erupting. I would have her as my mistress, Jenny as my girlfriend, Bitch as my sex slave, and Mom as my lover. That sounded just wonderful.

The pressure hurtled toward the bursting point as my little sister put her all in sucking my dick. She brought me closer and closer to cumming in her mouth. Her tongue danced around me. She caressed my sensitive sponge.

I erupted.

"Debbie!" I gasped as I pumped her mouth full of cum.

She swallowed down my jizz. She gulped it all down, loving every drop of my spunk. I shuddered, savoring that treat. It was fantastic filling her mouth with all my spunk. She swallowed each and every drop of spunk that I had. It was wild.

She swallowed every drop of cum like such a good girl. I groaned, the pleasure slamming through me. I enjoyed this immensely. I panted, my face twisting in delight as she nursed out the last of my cum. My orgasm passed.

She ripped her mouth off and said, "Did I do good?"

"You were amazing," I said. "Mmm, I am bushed. I'm going to sleep with you tonight."

She slid up my body, pressing her naked, petite form against me. She kissed my cheek. "Night, big brother."

I sank down into sleep with my little sister against me. What an incredible first day with the free-use device. I couldn't wait for tomorrow. It was Sunday. That meant church. Jenny Bishop and her mother. The preacher's daughter and wife. Things would be delicious.

* * *

Debbie Carter - Day 2

My big brother turned on the water from the shower. It hissed and splashed against the tiles. We had to get ready for church. I was so glad that we were taking a shower. His dick was so hard, and my pussy was so wet.

"I'll get you squeaky clean, big brother," I said, hopping into the water. My hair was loose since I would be washing it.

"You better," he said. "I'm going to be making your pussy quite dirty. Just fill your twat with all my cum."

"Ooh, that sounds so much fun," I squealed, the water splashing warm on my tits. I loved it. I turned around to find him sweeping in after me. His arms went around me. He between down and kissed me.

I melted to him. Last night had been so wondrous. I slept beside him. It was so amazing to be used by him like that. I would wake up, feel him next to me, and fall back to sleep knowing I was safe and sound in his arms.

That he would make sure I would not be harmed. He was such a loving big brother.

He grabbed my hips and lifted me. I gasped as he turned me and pressed me into the wall. The shower sprayed on our sides as his cock nuzzled through my curls into my pussy. I was deflowered, so he popped right in.

I broke the kiss and squealed, "Yes, yes, use my pussy, big brother!"

"I definitely will," he growled as he held me pinned to the wall. My cunt clenched down on him. It was a wonderful treat. "I will fuck you so hard. You're going to just burst with pure delight. Your orgasms are your rewards for being used!"

"Yes!" I moaned, my pussy gripping him

He drew back, my legs squeezing about his thighs as I enjoyed this. The friction was just incredible. His cock felt so amazing in me. He thrust back into me. I groaned, my pussy clenching down on him. He pumped away at me with force.

His cock felt wondrous in me. He thrust in and out of me, driving me wild with his thrusts. He churned me up. It felt amazing having his cock pumping in and out of me. I held him tight as he buried into me over and over again.

I loved that wondrous dick fucking me like that. He hammered my snatch. He fucked me with all that he had. I loved every last second of that heat building and building in me. It was excellent being fucked by him.

"Oh, oh, big brother!" I moaned, my cunt clamping down on him. "Sex is amazing!"

"It is," he groaned. "But I'm the only boy that ever gets to fuck you. Or man. Only my dick. For the rest of your life. That's how I want to use you!"

"I am your little sister mistress," I gasped. "Of course. I love you, big brother!"

He grinned down at me as he thrust away at my cunt. He churned me up, my orgasm swelling in me. I trembled against him, my little nipples throbbing against his chest. I loved the feel of him on me as he thrust away.

I quivered against him, loving his cock in me. I gasped and moaned as he hammered me. He fucked me with such passion. He enjoyed using my cunt. I could feel how much he loved using my cunt. I made him feel amazing.

"Big brother!" I moaned, squeezing my cunt down on him.

"Yes, yes, yes," he growled, fucking my twat with such force. "That's it. That's so good!"

"I'm so glad you like it, big brother!" I moaned. "I love being your little sister mistress! I hope you use me so much!"

"I will!" he promised. "Shit, let me feel that cunt going wild on my dick!"

"Yes, big brother!" I squealed, clamping down on him. I hurtled closer and closer to cumming.

His wondrous dick pumped in and out of me. He churned me up. I surged for that delight. My eyes rolled back into my head as he fucked me with all that he had. He plowed to the hilt in me. His nuts slapped into my taint.

I gasped and came on his dick. My snatch writhed around him. The pleasure washed through me. So much bliss swept through my mind. My cunt spasmed about him. It felt just amazing to have all this rapture washing through me.

"Please, please, cum in me and finish using me!" I moaned as my big brother buried into my writhing snatch. "I want that, big brother! I love you!"

"Shit, yes!" he growled and erupted.

His cum pumped into my pussy. I loved his cum pumping over and over into my twat. My snatch spasmed around him. I shuddered, my eyes rolling back in my head as he grunted and groaned. He filled me up with all his cum.

It was amazing having all that jizz flooding me. I reveled in all that spunk splashing against my cervix. I shuddered, my boobs rubbing into his chest as he filled me up with all his cum. It was just amazing having all that spunk in me.

Just so wondrous.

"Oh, big brother," I whimpered, rubbing my face into his chest. "Oh, that was just so wondrous."

"Yeah," he panted, his cock throbbing in my snatch. "That was amazing! Damn, now we have to get ready for church!"

"Mmm-hmm, I purred, feeling so happy right now.

* * *

Abigail Carter

"Come on, let's go," my husband Jake said as I crawled into the front seat of the family mini-van.

I didn't normally sit facing the back of the van straddling my son, but that was how he wanted to use me. I set my bible in its pink case in the space between my seat and the center dashboard, the skirts of my pastel-blue skirt rustling.

"Do you mind helping me with my skirt, honey?" I asked Tony.

My son grinned at me as he hiked his skirt, pulling it up and up my legs and around my waist. Then he grabbed the silk slip I had on beneath. He worked that up, my pussy on fire to have his big dick in me. I hadn't been used all morning.

It was just so hectic getting ready for church.

"Move your ass, Bitch!" Dad shouted at our oldest daughter. "Come on!"

She hated going to church, but she slouched along in a gray dress with a pink cardigan on. She looked so beautiful. So did Debbie who was already in the backseat in her pink dress. She wore a happy smile on her lips.

I lowered my pussy to my son's cock. He nuzzled through my bush and found the folds of my wet cunt. I shuddered as I slowly sank my twat down his thick and long dick. I moaned in delight as he re-entered me. It was wonderful having him back in me.

Bitch slammed the door shut and huffed her annoyance. My husband backed out of the garage as my pussy clamped down so hard around my son's dick. I loved this. I stared into his eyes. He had such pleasure in them.

I kissed my son as the garage door closed. My husband backed down the driveway and out onto the street. The curb jostled me, breaking the kiss with my son. My pussy clamped down on his cock. I gasped and rose up him.

"Mom," groaned my son as my head brushed the ceiling. I plunged down him. "Shit!"

"Oh, Honey," I moaned, savoring having every inch of my son in my pussy. It was just delicious. "Oh, that's wondrous, honey!"

My husband hit the speed bump. I rose up my son's cock and bopped my head on the ceiling before I plunged back down that big dick. I gasped, my clit grinding into my son's pubic bone. Normally, I would be waspish at my husband for going over it that fast, but...

That felt so good.

I tensed for the next speed bump on the way out of the neighborhood, my cunt gripping my son's dick. My husband slowed, but not much. I bounced up my son's dick, squealing in delight before plunging back down him.

"Shit, that's good," my son said, gripping my ass through my bunched-up skirt. "Work that cunt up and down on my cock. I'm going to leave you dripping with my seed. Just fill that womb with my cum, Mom."

"Yes, honey," I groaned, so glad to be used by Tony.

It was wondrous to ride up and down him. He had just a wonderful cock. I loved it so much. It was just such a thrill to have all that cock in me. Just so much dick. It was glorious. I savored having so much of my son's dick in my pussy.