Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just so much of his cock in me. I worked up and down him as my husband pulled out onto the street. I had to make my son cum before we reached the church. It wasn't that long of a drive. So I clenched my cunt down on him and rode him.

"You're so lucky, Mom," Debbie groaned in the backseat.

"I'm sure your brother will use you this way," I moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, you have to use your sister this way, Tony."

"I'm sure I will," he groaned. "Now make me cum, Mom!"

"Yes, honey!"

I didn't care if anyone saw me. No, I wanted them to see me. I wanted them to know I was Tony's mother, and I was being used by him. Willingly. I was thrilled to have that cock in me. He could have any woman's pussy on his dick.

He chose his boring mom.

I didn't get it. I was just his plain mom, but he fucked me more than any other woman so far. He loved watching me prance around. He found me sexy. Desirable. He wanted to fill my pussy with his cum. My womb with his seed.

I could have my son's baby.

I shuddered at that thought, my cunt growing hotter and hotter. I whimpered as I rode him. I shuddered, plunging my cunt down him. My phone rang as I climbed up him. It was synced to the minivan since I drove it.

"Call from Alanna Bishop," the slightly robotic voice of Siri said.

"Answer," I moaned. "Hey, Alanna."

"Oh, hi, are you on the way to the church?" asked the preacher's wife.

"Yes," I groaned, my pussy working up and down my cock. "What do need?"

"I was just hoping to get that cookbook from you," she said. "But if you're on your way to church, it can wait."

"Yes, yes, it can," I moaned. "My husband's not going to turn around. Oh, oh, no way he is."

"Are you... okay?" the preacher's wife asked. "You sound out of breath."

"My son wanted me to ride his cock on the way to church," I moaned. "I'm going to cum on his big dick. I'm going to cum so hard from being used by him, Alanna."

"Oh, how lucky," said Alanna. "Well, enjoy your orgasm. I'm glad you're letting Tony use you. He's such a good boy."

"Yes!" I howled as I plunged down my son's cock and came hard.

"Enjoy," Alanna said as I climaxed on my son's dick.

I spasmed around him, the pleasure rushing through me. It felt so delicious. I gasped and moaned, my head tossing. It was just a wonderful delight to have all that pleasure rushing through me. He groaned, his face pressed into my bodice.

"Mom!" he groaned and erupted into me.

I shuddered as I felt all that wonderful cum spurting into my pussy. It was amazing to be used by him on the way to church. My twat writhed around him as the waves of incestuous rapture swept through me. I was such a good mother. The Lord must be so proud of me.

"Oh, that's so good!" I gasped, my pussy writhing around his dick. "Oh, that's just amazing!"

Tony spurted more and more of his seed into my pussy, moaning into my bodice. His hands squeezed my rump through my bunched-up skirt. I closed my eyes, my twat writhing around him. I worked on my son's cock. He groaned as he spurted one last blast into me.

I shuddered, so glad to have all this cum in me. It felt so delicious to have all that pleasure soaking my womb. I groaned in delight, savoring that amazing pleasure sweeping through me. My body quivered, my twat still writhing around him a few more times.

I blinked and saw we were pulling into the church's parking lot. I breathed so heavily, feeling so good that my son had used me. I was just so thrilled to have all his cock in me. That was an important delight. I leaned back, breathing heavily.

"Damn, Mom," he said.

"Mmm, thank you, honey," I said. "That was delicious."

"I bet," my husband muttered. "Did you really have to use your mother on the way to church, son?"

"Oh, yeah," Tony said. "I have to use Mom all the time. It's so kinky to flood her pussy with my cum. I might even knock her up."

"Oh, that would be wonderful," I gasped. "However you want to use me, that's fine with me."

My son grinned at me as my husband turned off the vehicle. It was time to go to church with a pussy full of my son's cum. And a womb full of his seed.

* * *

Alanna Bishop

Abigail Carter came in clinging to her son's arm. The blonde woman had a healthy flush to her face. She clearly enjoyed being used by her son. Tony was handsome. If he wanted to use me, that would be just great. I noticed Jenny, my daughter, glancing at him.

She had a little bit of a crush on him. It was so cute.

"Our daughter's so eager to be used by Tony," I said to my husband.

"Oh?" Trent asked as he stared down at his bible. He was always nervous before giving a sermon. Sure, he gave one or two sermons every Sunday.

"Yeah. I was talking with Abigail on the way over. He was using her in the car. I guess she was sitting on his lap or something."

"Huh," said Trent. "Well, I'm glad she's being a good woman and letting him use her. If he wants to use you..."

"I'll let him," I said brightly. I rubbed my husband's arm. "He's not going to want to use me. There are plenty of girls his age he'll be interested in. Like our daughter. Oh, they would make a cute couple, don't you think?"

"I suppose." He sighed. "I don't like thinking about my little girl growing up and dating. Maybe he can just use her and not date her. Let her be my little girl for a few more years."

I rolled my eyes. "She's going to grow up and get married. Why not Tony? He's a great catch. Any woman in the world would marry him at the drop of the hat. If he asked me, I'd have to." I chuckled. "But he's not."

"No, no," said my husband. "But..." He shrugged as if to say, "What can you do? It's Tony."

I started chatting with the other wives. The fact that Tony was using his mom was the big gossip of the morning. Of course, they were all good women who would gladly be used by Tony, though the consensus was he'd be going for our daughters.

My husband took the pulpit. That was the sign that it was time for opening prayers.

"I know, I know," said Trent in a good-natured manner. "We all want to keep chatting the day away, but it's time to give thanks to the Lord and learn a few things to help us through our lives."

I smiled and took a seat up front by my daughter, Jenny. She kept turning her head back to glance at the Carters. At Tony. I smiled at her as the congregation grew quiet. The talking died down. My husband died.

"Let us pray," he said, lowering his head.

I bowed mine, closing my eyes as my husband went through the prayer. It was a good one. Seasoned and practiced. He asked the Lord to bless us all and to thank Him for all the gifts we had in our lives. To give us strength in times of trouble.

"Thank you, Lord, for choosing to bless Tony Carter and give him his new joy. I hope that all the women will be faithful to your will and listen to his wants and needs. For he has been given this privileged by You, oh Lord, and any woman he chooses to use is blessed."

"Amen," Jenny whispered beside me.

I smiled as my husband ran through the rest of the prayer. I said, "Amen," with the rest of the congregation.

"Now, my lovely wife has a few announcements to make," said Trevor, nodding to me.

I rose to my feet, wearing a pastel-pink dress and white nylons. My heels were only two inches, nothing grandiose. This was church. I was wearing my favorite pearl necklace that my husband gave me for our tenth anniversary.

I moved to the pulpit and smiled out at the audience. To my surprise, Tony was walking up the aisle. He looked around as if anyone would stop him. There were only good Christians here who understood the Lord had blessed him.

"We have our monthly clothing drive this week," I said as Tony moved behind me. "If you have any old clothes--that are still in wearable condition--then please, bring them by the church on Tuesday. It'll be an all-day event."

Tony knelt behind me. His hands squeezed my rump through my dress before he began hiking my skirt. A shiver ran through me. He wanted to use me? Me? Well, that was his prerogative. I certainly wasn't going to argue with Tony nor the Lord for giving him this power.

"There are a lot of people suffering in these turbulent times, so they need all the help they can get."

My skirt rose higher and higher. My heart beat faster. I had to focus on what I was doing. He rolled my skirt over my hips before sliding up my slip, too.

I cleared my throat. "Well, um, yes, we also need someone to take over the meals program for our senior citizens. In a month, Bonnie Carlyle and her family are moving away, and any woman who is interested in taking over the program, please, speak with me after church."

I shifted my feet to spread my legs farther apart as Tony slid his hands up between my legs. I shuddered as he reached my hips. He pulled my pantyhose down and hooked my panties, too. I knew what he was up to.

"I also want to remind everyone of the blood drive happening in three weeks. It's so very important." My panties and pantyhose rolled down my legs. Everyone could see my bush as he slid them down. "I hope you will be generous and help the Red Cross out."

Tony slid his face between my thighs. He nuzzled right into my bush. I drew in a deep breath as he licked at my pussy. His tongue stroked from my clit to my taint. A burst of pleasure shot through me. I gasped and grabbed the podium.

"Oh, my, excuse me," I said. "Tony's just a tad hungry."

Laughter echoed through the church as Tony flicked his tongue through my petals again, licking at my married flesh. He must be hungry for my pussy because he put such enthusiasm into it. Shudders ran through my body.

"Where was I?" I asked, trembling as his tongue stroked through my folds.

"The blood drive," my husband said helpfully as Tony thrust his tongue into my pussy.

"Right, right," I whimpered, that tongue dancing around in my cunt. I shuddered as he swirled about in me. It was so distracting. "Well, um." I was so flustered. "I think... Yes, yes, I think that's all the announcements. Um, yes, yes, that's it."

I gripped the podium as Tony flicked his tongue around in me. Oscar Jimenez, the song leader, rose from where he sat with his wife Rosalinda and their daughter Yasmina. He came up on stage, nodding to me. He had a portable mic since he liked to move while singing.

"Sorry," I moaned, my voice booming through the PA system. "Tony's just... He needs to use me here."

"It's fine, it's fine," Oscar said, smiling at me. We were Church of Christ, so we had no instruments. Just acappella singing the way the First Century Church did it. "Let's start with Song 89."

The church began singing as I began moaning. It was so wonderful having Tony's tongue dancing around in me. He ate my pussy with gusto. He enjoyed what he did to me. I loved it so much. I shuddered beneath him as he feasted on me.

He licked and lapped at me with all that he had. It was so wild feeling him doing that. He flicked his tongue into my twat and danced it around in me. I groaned as he did that. My face twisted in delight as he sent such delight rushing through me.

The congregation praised the Lord. I tried to sing with them, but it was just so delicious having that tongue sweeping around in me. I groaned, my pussy clenching around his tongue. My curls rubbed on his face.

Every woman in the congregation stared at me. They all wanted to be used by Tony.

It was glorious.

His tongue flicked over my clit. I gasped as he did that. I made a joyful noise as his tongue danced around my clit. The first song came to a close as Tony sealed his lips around my bud and suckled on me with passion.

"Oh, my Lord," I moaned as the congregation sang their praise. "Oh, Tony!"

He nibbled on my bud, bringing me closer and closer to cumming. I shuddered at what he did to me. My breasts quivered in my bra. Everyone in the congregation witnessed me being used. Only my husband had ever gone down on me, and no one had seen it.

Now Tony suckled with all his might on me. He nursed with passion. I rose toward that magical moment. I shuddered as I quivered, hurtling closer and closer to cumming. Toward that burst of pleasure that would shower through me.

I wanted it so badly. I craved it. He flicked his tongue through my folds and brushed my clit again. I whimpered louder and louder. I trembled as the young man used my pussy for his own delights. The fact I enjoyed it was a bonus.

He suckled on my clit.

Nibbled on it.

"Oh, Lord," I gasped as I threw back my head and climaxed before the congregation. Before my husband and daughter. Tony's mother. Everyone.

My pussy juices gushed out of my cunt as the powerful and wild climax swept through me. Waves of delight rushed through my body and soaked his lips. He licked up the cream spilling out of my married snatch as I shuddered through it.

I gripped the podium. The song ended, and everyone started at me. I squealed out in pleasure, singing out my own hymnal as Tony lapped at my cunt. Stars danced across my vision, playing out across the congregation.

"Oh, Tony!" I moaned.

He licked through my folds as my orgasm crested in me. I shuddered, my head lowering. I panted as his tongue stroked through me a few more times, sending more delight washing through me. Little waves of bliss.

"Mmm, thank you for using me, Tony," I moaned, the hot mic echoing my words through the worship hall. "Thank you, Lord, for picking Tony and giving him the gift to use women. Amen."

"AMEN!" the congregation echoed.

I quivered at the peak of my orgasm. I trembled, loving all this delight that swept through me. The rewards for being used by Tony were delicious. I felt so good. A big smile spread on my lips as I faced the congregation. He licked through my folds again. It was just delicious.

He stood a moment later, leaving me panting. The song leader smiled at him and launched into the next song. He took my hand and led me to the front row. It was awkward with my panties and pantyhose stretched around my thighs. They slipped down and fell to my ankles as we reached the pews. Tony brought me the spot next to my husband on the front row. The place where I would sit. My daughter was on the other side of the gap, her eyes so wide as she watched him.

Tony sat in the seat as the song echoed before me. He grinned at me, his lips stained in my pussy cream. This was so wild. I couldn't believe that something like this had happened. My entire body trembled as he grinned at me.

"Get naked, Mrs. Bishop," he said. "That's how I want to use you."

"Right," I said, trembling. It would normally be so embarrassing to get naked before the entire conversation, but that was fine for him.

I turned around and said, "Honey, can you unzip me."

"Sure," said my husband. He stood and pushed back my black hair to expose the zipper. He undid the little clasp then slid the zipper down my back. He worked open my dress as the congregation sang. "There you go, honey."

"Thanks," I said, turning back around. My daughter stroked her braid as she watched, her lips moving to the song. She was the same age as Tony, nineteen and just so cute. A slender thing. A late blossom.

I slipped off my dress and worked it over my hips. I had a slip on beneath, my panties around my ankle, and a bra holding my breasts. I stepped out of my dress and my panties and hosier at the same time. The silken material of my slip rubbed on my rump. I handed the dress to my daughter along with my underwear and nylons.

Tony had such a hungry smile on his lips as he stared at me. I drew off the slip, exposing my naked rump to the song leader and my bush to the congregation. I drew off my slip and handed that to Jenny. She held it on her lap as I reached behind me and undid my bra.

Tony watched my big breasts spill out of the white cups. They bounced as I slipped the straps off my shoulder. I was so aware of them swaying back and forth. He licked his lips as he stared at my breasts. He was definitely ready to use me.

I was so ready to be used by him.

"Good, good," he said as I handed Jenny my bra. "Ever given a titty fuck before, Mrs. Bishop?"

I shook my head, my eyebrows widening. "Oh, my, you want me to do that for you? I think I know how it works."

"Wow," Jenny said as I dropped to my knees before Tony.

My husband gave me a supportive smile as I unzipped Tony's dark-gray slacks. The boy lifted his hips so I could pull his pants down. His cock tented his dark boxers. I drew those off next, bringing them to her ankles with his pants. I shuddered at the sight of his big, beautiful cock.

He was thicker than my husband. Longer. My pussy clenched as I gathered my breasts. I would gladly let him use my pussy with that cock, but it was his choice. I just had to obey him the way any good and loving wife would.

I piled my breasts around his cock as the song ended. It was time for communion. My husband rose to give the small communion sermon and lead the prayer. I squeezed my tits around Tony's cock as I smiled up at him.

"It was a Thursday when Jesus gathered his twelve apostles to have one last meal before his arrest that night in the Garden of Gethsemane," my husband spoke as I slid my tits up and down Tony's hard cock. "It was Passover, so they had bread without yeast they passed around. 'This is my body,' Christ said. 'Eat this in remembrance of me.'"

It was so slid to do this. I was giving Tony a titty fuck. He groaned as I did this. My pussy clenched as I wiggled my hips back and forth. It was exciting pleasuring him like this. I loved stroking him with my boobs.

My nipples rubbed into his dress shirt, the silken material making them tingle. He grinned down at me, clearly loving what I was doing to him. I was so glad that I could do this to him, too. That he picked me. My daughter watched on.

"Let us pray," my husband said.

I closed my eyes, bowing my head, and kept working my big boobs up and down Tony's cock as my husband asked for the Lord to bless the communion. I couldn't stop giving him a titty fuck just because there was a prayer.

He slid his fingers through my black hair. He gripped my hair as I massaged him with my big boobs. He groaned, clearly loving what I did. His precum spilled from his cock. I loved the feel of that on my tits.

It was a strange sensation to have that wetness there.

"Amen," my husband said.

"Amen," groaned Tony.

The ushers began passing around the communion trays with the crackers. I smiled up at Tony as he groaned. He loved what I was doing to him. That made me work my tits up and down him faster and faster.

The basket came. My daughter took a piece and handed it to Tony. He broke off one and held it out to me. I took it, the salty cracker melting in my mouth. He took his piece and handed it on. I shuddered. It was such a holy act to take communion.

I worked my tits faster and faster up and down his dick. I put my all into giving him a titty fuck. He groaned, his dick throbbing between my breasts. More of his precum spilled out the tip. That had to mean he was getting closer to erupting.

I wanted him to cum all over my face because that meant I had been used by him as was proper. I shuddered, my cunt on fire as he groaned, his face twisting in delight. He had to be close to cumming on me.

"That's it," I purred. "Cum on my face!"

"Mrs. Bishop," he groaned as I pumped my tits faster and faster.

"Use me, Tony. Just use me. That's why I'm here! Let my titties make you explode!"

"Fuck!" he groaned as my tits slid up his cock. He erupted.

His cum spurted out and bathed my face. I gasped in delight as he drenched me in his seed. I opened my mouth as my husband took the podium again. Spurt after spurt of Tony's jizz bathed my features and lips.

As my husband talked about Jesus passing out the wine, I drank Tony's cum spurting into my mouth. This was so wild. He soaked my features in his jizz. He grunted with each eruption, his cock drenching my features.