Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine, fine," Daddy grumbled. "Bitch, make me a sandwich."

"I'm Tony's sex slave, not yours, Daddy," Bitch said. "He didn't tell me to listen to you. Make your own! You're a big boy."

I reached the upstairs bathroom and darted inside. The moment I was, I made sure my pigtails draped down the front of me so my hair was out of the way. Mom entered and closed and locked the door behind her. She unzipped my dress.

"Thanks, Mommy," I said, pulling it off.

I went to throw it down, but Mom grabbed it. "Don't wrinkle it. Honestly, Debbie."

"Sorry, Mommy," I said, naked. I had nothing on beneath. My pussy was so wet, my strawberry-blonde bush dripping.

Mom folded my dress and set it on the counter. Then she turned around, sweeping her blonde hair out of the way. I unzipped her dress, exposing her back. No bra strap or slip beneath. She was as naked as me. She drew her dress off, her blonde hair spilling around her body.

She folded her dress up as she said, "Run the tap. We'll want to have some water in the tub. And grab your razor and shaving cream."

"Yes, Mommy," I said, turning on the faucet.

The water poured into the bathtub. Mom nodded as she pulled out a shower stool from a cabinet. We had that when my great-grandmother, before she passed away, visited us. She put in there as the water filled up.

"Glad we kept that," she said as she next started pinning up her blonde hair.

The water grew warm. I put in the plug and waited for it to fill, so eager to be shaved by my sexy mother. I wanted to be bald and bare for my big brother. He deserved to have something special like that for him to enjoy.

"Okay, sit down, eager goose," Mom said as she turned off the water. It was a few inches deep.

I sat down on the shower stool and spread my legs wide. I quivered in eagerness. I toyed with one of my pigtails, twinning the strawberry-blonde tresses around my digits. Mom climbed into the bath, the water washing around her legs as she knelt before me.

A hot shiver ran through me as she grabbed my razor and the pink shaving cream I used for my legs and armpits. She aimed it at her open hand.

WHOOOSH!

The foam formed a mound. She smiled at me and rubbed it into my pubic hair.

"I haven't ever done this before, but my sister did when were in college," Mom said.

"Oh, Auntie Carla did?" I smiled. "That's so naughty of her."

"Hmm." A disapproving look ran across her face. She was older than her sister. "She was always a wild girl. Had a lot of boys. Boy crazy. Like your older sister."

"Well, she's Bitch now and big brother's sex slave," I said. "I doubt he'll share her. And if he does, that's okay."

"Of course it is," Mom said. "Being a whore for your big brother is just natural. Even I'm a whore for him." She smiled and shuddered. "I never knew I could cum so hard. Sex was always something I hated. I just did it for your father's sake."

"Do you love Daddy?" I asked as Mom brought the razor to my pubic mound.

"Of course," she said. "We've been together this long. It's not all the passion. I mean, it never really was. He was a good man. That was all I wanted. A provider. He gave me two wonderful children and Bitch." She smiled. "Well, I love Bitch as much as she infuriates me."

I smiled at her as Mom started shaving me. She worked the razor slowly. I tried not to shudder as I felt the hairs cutting. The rasping sound filled the air. I didn't want her to nick me, so I tried to be as still as possible. A statue.

"Mmm," Mom said as she worked. "You're going to have a pretty pussy for your big brother."

"I will!" I was so excited for that, but I had to be still.

It was so intimate as Mom worked the razor through the pink foam. She paused to rinse it off in the bathwater after each careful stroke. Her fingers slid over the skin she had shaved, feeling for stubble. I had a sparse bush, so it wasn't hard.

She worked across my pubic mound before she turned to my vulva. I spread my legs wide, feeling my deflowered petals part. It would be such an embarrassing pose if it wasn't before my mother. She loved me. She had already eaten my pussy.

My big brother wanted us to be lovers. That was one of the ways he wanted to use Mommy and me.

So it felt so deliciously intimate as she started shaving carefully around my pussy lips. She worked the razor with care. She stroked down my folds then rinsed off the blade. Her gentle fingers stroked over where she worked, searching for stubble.

It felt so good.

I bit my lower lip, wondering if my cousin Sarah shaved. We were the same age. She was Aunt Carol's daughter. I didn't get to see her except at Thanksgiving. Aunt Carol, her daughter, and her husband always came. My big brother would use my aunt and cousin.

I would be there, too. That would be neat.

Mom kept working. She took such care, her motherly love so apparent as she shaved around my pussy folds. Finally, she did a final run-around with her fingers, nudging the remaining traces of the pink foam.

"That's bare," she said, cupping her hands in the water and bathing my freshly shaved pussy in the warmth.

I giggled at the sensation. I stared down at my tight slit. I was bare. It was so naughty. I had been so excited to grow my pubic hair, now I was so thrilled to have it shaved away. Just the way big brother wanted me.

"Now I get to eat you out," Mommy said.

"Yes," I squealed. "I'm all wet and excited. It was so naughty feeling you shave me."

"It was naughty," Mommy said. She leaned down. "Maybe... maybe I like eating out your pussy. But just because your brother wants to use me. I'm not a lesbian or anything."

"Of course not, Mommy," I said. "You love Daddy. You're straight."

"Right, right," Mommy said. "Straight."

She kissed my shaved pussy. I gasped as I really felt her naked lips on my vulva. Without any pubic hair, everything felt so silky and delightful. I quivered as Mommy smooched all over my twat. My labia. My clit. All the naughty places.

Then she licked me. Her tongue furrowed my slit from my taint to my little pearl. I gasped as she stroked over it. Such delight rushed through me. I groaned as she did that. My eyes rolled back into my head. I loved the feeling of her doing that to me.

"Mommy," I whimpered.

"Mmm," she cooed. "You do taste good."

"Thank you, Mommy!"

She licked me again. My eyes rolled back in my head at how wicked that felt. She was doing such naughty things to me. I quivered as she licked me again and again. She stroked her tongue through my folds. I groaned, my back arching at what she did to me. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest. I would have a big climax.

A wondrous cum on Mommy's lips.

She stroked her tongue through my folds. She lapped at me. With all that she had. I shuddered, savoring what she did. It was such a good time. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest as she thrust her tongue into me.

"Ooh, Mommy!" I gasped, squirming on the shower seat.

"Mmm," she cooed.

Her tongue swirled around in my cunt as her hips wiggled back and forth like she was excited. Was her pussy getting all hot and wet, too? I had to eat her out, too. That would be next. I was so eager to devour her cunt after how good she made mine feel.

As her tongue danced around in my snatch, her lips kissed my labia. That felt extra naughty. I groaned, my boobs trembling. It was so wicked of me to do this. It was just so naughty of me to be enjoying myself like this.

"Oh, Mommy!" I moaned.

"Just cum for me," she purred, her blonde hair framing her face. "Just drown your mommy!"

"Yes!"

Mommy thrust her tongue into my twat. She flitted it around in me. I groaned as she did that. I loved it. That felt so good. Just so wonderful to have her stirring me up like that. I shuddered at how good she felt fluttering around in me. I shuddered, my cunt clenching down on her pussy as she feasted on me like that.

She did such wicked, wicked things to me. My face contorted with the delight of this moment. I rose and rose toward my orgasm, enjoying everything that Mommy did to me. She was such a wondrous mother.

I loved her so much. I was so glad that my big brother wanted to use us like this. I couldn't wait for him to see the pretty pussy that Mommy licked. Her tongue flicked through my folds and found my clit. She danced around it.

"Mommy!" I moaned.

She nibbled on my bud.

"Yes, yes!" I gasped, my orgasm building.

She swirled her tongue around my bud. It felt so wicked to feel her doing that. Just so glorious to have her flicking her tongue around my bud. Pleasure sparked from my clit as she tongued it. I shuddered, loving what she did to me. I swelled toward my climax.

"Mommy," I whimpered, her tongue dancing around my clit. "Yes!"

I burst with such beautiful pleasure. My cunt writhed as the juices gushed out of me and splashed across Mommy's lips. She moaned as she licked and lapped up my cunt cream. She feasted on my incestuous passion with such eagerness.

Such wanton abandon. Her tongue stroked over my folds. I shuddered here, my eyes rolling back into my head as she did her naughty work to me. I groaned, my boobs jiggling and quivering. She flicked her tongue around my petals.

"Mommy! Mommy!" I gasped as she kept licking up my pussy cream.

"Mmm, that's so delicious," she groaned.

Her tongue thrust into my pussy. She felt my flesh spasming and writhing. It was so naughty to feel. I shuddered here, my orgasm reaching that wonderful climax. It was an amazing moment. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest.

Mommy did such wicked, wicked things to me. She pulled her tongue out of my pussy and rose. She cupped my face, her lips dripping in my tangy juices. She kissed me. I savored the plumpness of her mouth as well as the tastiness of my snatch.

My hands cupped her big boos. I squeezed and kneaded them as she thrust her tongue into my mouth. We made out with such naughty fun. I was so glad to share this moment with her. It was so wild to do it.

She broke the kiss with me, her eyes burning so hot. "Now what are you supposed to do?"

"Make you cum, Mommy!" I cooed and ducked my head down.

I buried my face between my mommy's lush titties. I rubbed them against my cheeks. She felt so silky against me. The water splashed around in the bottom of the tub as I did that. She groaned as my lips kissed up her big boob to her nipple.

I latched on and suckled. I nursed on her with passion. She groaned as I did that. Her nipple felt so wonderful in my mouth. It was just such a treat to nibble on her with my soft lips and make her moan in delight.

I loved my mommy, and my big brother wanted to use us like this.

I suckled and nibbled on her. She stroked her hand down my back, the other holding the back of my head. It was so wonderful as she hummed. I felt like I was nursing from her for real. I wished she had breast milk.

"Oh, my," she groaned. "That is making my pussy quite wet."

I moaned around her nipple.

"And you're supposed to be eating out my cunt not nursing from me." She smiled down at me. "You're not a baby."

I popped my mouth off. "Right, right, Mommy."

She rose out of the two-inch deep water. It ran down her legs as her thick, blonde bush appeared before my face. It was soaked but not just with her juices. I smiled as I leaned forward on the shower stool and grabbed her hips.

I nuzzled into her wet bush and found the thick folds of the pussy that had brought me into this world. It was such a rude thing to do. I loved it so much. I savored the treat of licking at her. Lapping at her. Just stroking through her folds.

I felt so good.

My tongue caressed her pussy lips, gathering up her tart juices. She gripped the back of my head and groaned, "Oh, yes, yes, this is only because your brother wanted us to. This is wrong, otherwise. Lesbianism is a sin."

"Of course, Mommy," I purred and thrust my tongue into her pussy.

"So is incest, but..." She shuddered. "Oh, that's so good. Yes, yes, swirl your tongue around in me. Oh, you are so good at eating Mommy's pussy!"

A warmth washed through me at her words. I danced my tongue around in her, wanting to give her the most pleasure I could. I was having fun dancing around in her, too. She quivered on me, grinding her pussy on my face.

I feasted on my mother's pussy, so eager to drown in her pussy cream. I wanted to have all her passion engulfing me. It would be a delight to bathe in her cunt cream. I licked and lapped at her with all that I had.

I stroked through her folds and brushed her clit.

"Oh, yes, yes, Debbie!" she gasped. "Oh, Debbie, that's so good! That's really, really good!"

I loved that I was making Mommy feel good just the way big brother wanted me to. My heart fluttered with such joy. I flicked my tongue through her folds and brushed her clit. She whimpered as I did that. Her face twisted in delight. Her entire body quivered.

I nibbled on her bud. Suckled on it. My hands gripped her wet rump. I squirmed on the shower stool as I tongued over her pearl. I polished that little nub. Her tart juices soaked my taste buds. Some dripped down my chin.

"You're going to make me cum, Debbie," she whimpered. "Oh, yes, yes, keep doing that! Oh, sweetie, don't stop!"

"I'm not, Mommy!" I told her, kneading her rump and suckling hard on her clit. She quivered as I did that. Her entire body trembled, her big boobs jiggling. They slapped together as I suckled hard on her bud.

She trembled, gripping the back of my head. She held me to her pussy like she thought that I would pull away. I would never do that to my mommy. I suckled on her with all my might. She gasped as I did that.

"Oh, yes, yes, that's it!" she squealed. "Debbie!"

Mommy came.

Her tart juices gushed out and bathed my mouth. I moaned as I licked them up. I savored that wonderful delight. It was so delicious to have all her pussy cream spilling out of her and bathing my mouth. I enjoyed that delight so much.

I licked and lapped at her pussy juices. I tongued her, so glad that I could do this for her. She trembled, her passion echoing through the bathroom. I plunged my tongue into the twat that birthed me and felt her flesh spasming around me.

I gloried in that. It was so amazing having that delight rippling through me. I shuddered, my eyes squeezing shut. That was just a wondrous moment. I felt so good about myself. She shuddered, her boobs swaying.

"Mmm, that was so good," she said. "Now lets dry off and have lunch. Want me to make you a sandwich? PB and J?"

"You're the best Mommy!" I squealed. I loved peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

* * *

Tony Carter

Jenny dropped to her knees before me as her mother sat on the foot of her marital bed. I had never been in the Bishops' bedroom. This was where the preacher slept with his wife. Made love to his wife. Held her as she slept.

Now his wife watched as her daughter opened her mouth wide and swallowed my dirty dick. Fresh from Mrs. Bishop's asshole, her little girl was eager to buff me clean. Jenny didn't flinch at the sour flavor. She appeared to revel in it.

I groaned as her tongue swept around the crown of my dick. It felt glorious. I enjoyed it as she buffed me clean of her mother's asshole. She suckled with such joy, her black pigtails spilling around her cute face.

"Damn, Jenny," I groaned.

"My daughter's such a loving girl," her mother said. Mrs. Bishop crossed her legs, her big boobs rising and falling.

"Does it make you wet to watch this?" I asked the hot wife.

"You make me wet like my husband does, Tony," she purred. "You're the only two men I've ever been with. Lord willing, the only two."

For a moment, I thought about sharing her with Andy and Harry, my two friends. Well, Andy had a girlfriend, but Harry had been like me, a virgin. I could let them fuck the preacher's wife, turn her into a whore, but...

Mr. Bishop was a great man. A better man than my dad. Mr. Bishop cared about his wife. I wouldn't do that to her. I would fuck her, of course, but I wouldn't take her away from her husband or soil their marriage more by making her fuck other men.

And I didn't want my mom fucking other men, either. Just me. Dad took her for granted. She was mine. But other women... It would be hot to have Mom fucking other women all the time. Especially when I was busy.

My plans percolated in my mind as the MILF sucked off her daughter's sour asshole. Tomorrow at school would be great. I'd get my friends laid. I'd cuck my bully. I'd fuck a hot teacher. I might even keep some sex slaves.

That was such a great idea.

Mrs. Bishop polished my dick. She suckled hard on me, loving me while her daughter watched on. Jenny bit her lower lip in such a cute way as her mother polished my dick clean of her asshole. I slid my fingers through the MILF's black hair.

"Isn't your mother sexy?" I asked.

"So sexy and beautiful," Jenny said. "I'm so glad we're dating! That means you'll use me a lot. And Mom, too."

"Yep."

Mrs. Bishop moaned around my cock. She wanted to be used. She loved her husband, but this device on my neck was amazing. I didn't even feel it any longer. I had gotten used to it. My eyes squeezed shut as she suckled on me hard.

She nursed on me with wild passion.

I groaned as her tongue danced around my dick. She made me shiver with delight. I hurtled toward the moment when I would cum in her mouth. My balls tightened as her tongue danced around my dirty dick.

She had to have polished me by now.

She was such a good and loving wife.

"Damn, Mrs. Bishop," I groaned. "You're going to get so much salty jizz."

She moaned in delight, sucking with force.

"Go, Mommy!" squealed Jenny.

I shuddered, the pressure about to explode out of the tip of my cock. Mrs. Bishop's hot tongue stroked around the crown. I groaned, savoring the black-haired MILF's hot passion. She suckled with such need for my spunk. I loved it.

"Shit!" I gasped and erupted into Mrs. Bishop's hot mouth.

She moaned around my cock as she gulped down my cum. The pleasure shot through me. Her daughter squirmed on the bed, watching on with hot eyes. I grinned at Jenny as I dumped my jizz into her mother's mouth.

Mrs. Bishop swallowed my cum with such noisy gulps. She took it all down while I shuddered, enjoying this pleasure shooting through me. My nuts twitched as I unloaded more and more of my cum into her mouth.

"Damn!" I snarled.

I erupted one last time into the MILF's mouth. The preacher's wife moaned around my dick. She suckled on me, nursing out the delight. I loved it. I savored her passion as she swirled her tongue around my cock. She made me shiver in delight.

"You are such a great cocksucker, Mrs. Bishop," I groaned.

She popped her mouth off my dick and purred, "Oh, that's so sweet to say!"

I winked down at her then glanced at her daughter. "Well, we have a few hours before evening service. How shall we spend them?"

Mrs. Bishop and her daughter both wore wicked, wicked grins.

To be continued...

12