Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 08

Story Info
The bully's hot girlfriend is freely used by the nerd!
7.7k words
4.69
29.4k
55

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using the Bully's Hot Girlfriend

Tony Carter - Day 3

I whistled as I headed out the door to walk to school. I was eager to see my friends. I would give them some pussy. Of course, I would. Andy and Henry were my mates. Yes, Andy had a girlfriend, but I don't think he'd closed the deal on Sheila.

Maybe I'd use her before giving her fully to Andy. Still, my friends would be hooked up.

Then there was Darin Majors. The cock-sucking prick who liked to bully nerds like me. I pushed up my glasses just thinking about how hot his girlfriend was. Angela Mayers. Cheerleader. Redhead. Bouncing tits. Bubbly ass. Killer legs.

I would have fun using her. I was so hard as I headed down the street. I glanced at the Schimidts' house. If Mrs. Schmidt was out, I just might have to fuck her asshole again, but she wasn't. Which was good. I had to get to my college.

I didn't want to be late.

* * *

Abigail Carter

I was alone in the house, naked. That felt so weird. Nothing said I had to be naked now that Tony was gone. I tucked his special shopping list in my purse. Collar. Leash. Butt plug tail. Wooden paddle. Such naughty items.

I would be so embarrassed to buy those normally, but this was how my son wanted to use me today. I had to go to a sex shop. My cheeks burned with embarrassment. I wasn't quite ready to go. I had until he got home from school, so...

I could do some cleaning.

A clean house was an orderly house. Nothing was wrong with a house and the people who lived in it if it was clean. There was nothing wrong with my marriage so long as I kept the house clean. I believed in that. Otherwise...

No, no, I kept my house clean.

I first took a shower and dressed in some comfortable jeans and a T-shirt. The sort of casual clothes for running errands. Then I set about cleaning up after breakfast. Dishes had to be washed and put in the dishwasher, counters wiped down, the table scrubbed clean, floor swept, and mopped. Then there were bathrooms to clean. Floors to vacuum. Shelves to dust.

I set about it.

I attacked the house with determination to put everything to right. I ignored my children's rooms. They had to do that themselves. I did all my work. It was nearing noon when I was done. I had no more to clean, so...

I had to be used by my son.

I had never gone into a sex shop, so my stomach roiled on the drive over there. I reached Lover's Package by the South Hill Mall. I shouldn't be embarrassed. Tony was using me. It would be easier if he were here, though.

Hopefully, people would believe me.

I stepped into the shop where a young woman with a nose piercing and her hair dyed blue looked up at me. She had a shirt that fit tight to her boobs which read, "Lesbians Have the Best Toys." My cheeks burned hot.

"Uh, hi," I said. "My son is using me. I have to buy these items." I held out the shopping list to her.

"Oh, he is using you?" She smiled. "Well, aren't you lucky to be his mother? I would love to be used by him."

"Well, in a way, by helping me, you are being used by him."

Her eyes lit up. "Oh, you're so right. Okay, we have a large variety of collars, leashes, and paddles. Come over here to our BDSM section."

BDSM? Oh, my. I was in for a shock at just how many different types there were. I had no idea what to pick, so... I decided to buy several options of all of them so my son would have choices and pick the right one.

I didn't want to mess this up.

* * *

Darin Majors

I hated going to classes. Another Monday. Another day of boring classes. I wouldn't even bother, but I had to keep my grades up to keep playing on the team. Football was all that mattered. I had a scholarship to play, and since I wasn't going pro, these were my last years to enjoy playing the game.

Still, there was one bright spot. Picking on dweebs, nerds, and turds. I had to be careful, of course. Couldn't get caught, but hassling them was fun. I spotted one of my favorites to annoy. Tony. It just felt good to knock him down a peg. He was so so much with those glasses.

He stared at me and smiled.

My hands balled into fists. He looked so smug. So confident. Where was the cringing? Where was the flinching? He should be trying to dart down a side hallway our look for a teacher to rescue him. Didn't he know that he was at the bottom of the pecking order?

He had to learn his place. It would feel so good to remind him that I was the top dog at this school. I could bench press 350. What could that little fucker bench press? 30? Such a scrawny fucker. I marched up to him. He had to crane his neck to look up at me. I was 6'5''. Only one other guy was taller than me, and he was a Black dude that played basketball.

"What are you looking at?" I growled, leaning down. I reached for the front of his shirt.

"I want you to call your girlfriend and get her over here," he said without a hint of fear. "I want to use her."

"Of course, you can use her," I said, wanting to put him in his place, but he was also Tony. He could use anyone. That was just what the dweeb could do. "You're not going to..."

"Oh, I am going to make her my whore." He grinned even more broadly as I pulled out my phone from my back pocket. "I'm going to return her to you dripping in cum. She'll have my jizz in all her holes."

"Fuck," I muttered. I didn't like that one bit, but... He could use anyone how he pleased. Hell, he was using me right now to call my girlfriend. Normally, I would text her, but that wasn't what he said.

The phone rang three times. "You're calling?" Angela, my girlfriend, asked. She was the hottest girl in school. Which was why she dated me. A redheaded cheerleader with legs that went for miles and perky tits and a tight cunt. "You didn't butt dial me?"

"No, no, I'm over by the main entrance," I said, Tony's smile only boiling my blood more. "Tony wants to use you."

"He does!" squealed my girlfriend. God, she was excited to be used. "I hope he fucks me so hard! Yes! The others on the cheer squad are going to eat their hearts with jealousy. Be right there!"

The phone went down.

"Wow, she is excited," said Tony. "I mean, she's going to get a real cock to fuck her."

"You little shit!" I grabbed the front of his shirt and drew back my fist. "I'm going to--"

"Never touch me again," he said. "That's how I want to use you. You can never touch me or say a mean thing to me ever again. I do want you to watch, though. Wherever you see me with your girlfriend, I want you to watch and drink it all in as she cums like a little slut on my dick."

I released his shirt, my cheeks burning. "I... Well... If that's what you want, Tony. You... I..." I wanted to call him dweeb. A creepy little fucker. A four-eyed freak. None of those words would form on my tongue. "Shit!"

"Tony! Tony!" Angela called, rushing through the crowd. She looked so excited, her red ponytail sweeping behind her. She stopped before him, her boobs jiggling in her purple knit blouse. "I am so ready to be used by you!"

"On your knees and pull out my cock," Tony said, grinning at me. "You know what to do."

"Suck it until you cum," she cooed and dropped to her knees. She unbuttoned his jeans and ripped down his zipper. She reached in and pulled it out. "So big."

"Bigger than your boyfriend's?" Tony asked as she held his cock.

"Yes, you are," cooed my girlfriend before she swallowed his cock.

My cheeks burned at Angela's admission. Humiliation washed through me that this little dweeb, this fucking twerp, had a bigger dick than me. I couldn't do anything to him. I couldn't insult him. All I could do was watch and...

Text.

I pulled out my phone and started typing on it.

"Another way I want to use you, Darin, is for you to never ask anyone or tell anyone to hurt or intimidate me," he added before I could hit send.

My finger froze. My cheeks burned as Angela suckled hard on my cock. Other students were passing us in the hall as Angela slobbered over my dick. He groaned, his hand gripping her red ponytail and using it as a leash.

He was just holding onto her as she worked her mouth up and down his dick. That was insufferable. It was just such a terrible thing to watch. My heart pounded in my chest at the sight of her doing that. He groaned in delight, savoring this passion. He reveled in this moment.

She suckled on him with such hot delight. My cheeks burned as he groaned, a big smile spreading on his lips. She bobbed her head, nursing with such passion on him. Some people glanced over. A few girls were looking giddy.

"Everyone," groaned the little shit, "I'm cucking Darin with my big dick. His girlfriend loves my cock. Let everyone know. That's how I want to use you all in earshot! Spread the word!"

Phones whipped out. My cheeks groaned. Some snapped pics of Angela working her mouth up and down his cock. My phone buzzed with notifications. I was being tagged in things. Facebook. Instagram. Twitter. A TikTok video was already up of it.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I stared down at the notifications. The comments shared that I was being cucked. That this dweeb was enjoying my girlfriend's blowjob. I just sucked in deep breaths, my heart racing.

This could not be happening.

"Damn, Angela," groaned Tony. "You got a mouth. You are a cock-sucking slut!"

She moaned around his dick then popped her mouth off, "When it's an amazing cock like yours, I just have to give my all!"

"You don't with Darin?" he asked.

"Oh, no, his dick isn't as great as yours." She swallowed my dick again as those humiliating words sank in.

Tony groaned as laughter echoed around us. More comments. More posts. More notifications. I shuddered as chats were happening in several Discord servers I was in. My heart pounded in my chest as Tony enjoyed this moment.

Such a big smile spread on his lips. He enjoyed my girl sucking on his dick. Just savored her bobbing her head and working her mouth up and down his cock. He threw back his head, shuddering as he hurtled toward his orgasm.

Angela suckled with such noisy passion on his dick. She worshiped him with all that she had. It was so disgusting, and there was nothing I could do about it. She was just letting that dweeb do what he wanted to her.

"Damn, that's good," he groaned. "You're such a great cocksucker."

She purred around his cock.

"Damn, Darin, she's got a mouth." The twerp grinned at me. He rubbed at the back of his neck. "She's going to just drink my cum. Right?"

I stewed there as she bobbed her head, working up and down his cock with such force. She slobbered on him as I didn't answer him. He started at me, waiting for an answer. Did he want to use me that way?"

"Answer my questions," he said. "Another way I want to use you."

"She's going to drink your cum," I muttered, staring down at my feet.

"That's right," I groaned. "And she wants it. Oh, damn, she wants it. Keep sucking... Fuck!"

The dweeb erupted into my girlfriend's mouth. He spurted into her over and over again. She gulped down the spunk. I heard her gobbling it with all that she was worth. She loved every second of that jizz spurting into her mouth.

She swallowed it all down. She gulped down every drop of his spunk and loved it. I could hear it in her tone. She adored drinking his cum. Just savored it. She swallowed all that jizz that he pumped into her mouth.

"Fuck," he groaned. "Oh, Angela, fuck, that's good!" He panted, spent.

The alarm on my watch reminded me to get to class on time went off. Classes were about to start. "Shit. We have to get to class. Hey, Angela, we have to--"

Tony waved his hand and cut me off. "No, no, I need Angela with me all day today. I want to use her in so many ways."

She popped her mouth off his cock and, her eyes shining for joy, moaned, "Yes, yes, use me all day long, Tony. Ooh, I want you to use me in the pussy. The asshole. You're so hung." She rose, gripping his dick and rubbing against him like a bitch in heat.

"Get to class," said Tony, this huge, shit-eating grin on his lips.

* * *

Angela Meyers

I was so thrilled to be used by Tony. My boyfriend did not have a big dick like he did. Hell, I was only with Darin because he was the hottest guy in school. I was the hottest chick. It just was meant to be. I was a cheerleader. He was a football player.

We were meant to be together, at least during college.

Still, being used by Tony was amazing. He might be a nerdy dweeb, but he was hung. I stroked up and down his cock I had half-soaked with my saliva. I couldn't take all of him in my mouth. He was just spectacular. I stroked up and down him.

"You have to put me away," he said. "We have to get to my class."

"Right, right," I said and shoved him into his boxers and drew up his pants. I fastened him. I felt so wicked doing this. It was naughty. I felt like his serving girl. Ooh, like he was a lord, and I was a peasant that had to please him sexually.

With his hand on my ass, we walked through the halls. I snuggled up to him. Other girls glanced at me and smiled. They were all happy to see me being used by Tony. I bet they were jealous. I pulled out my phone and let everyone know.

"Tony has a bigger dick than Darin. Biggest dick I've ever seen."

I wished I'd gotten a picture to share with everyone, though I realized that others had taken pics and videos of me blowing him. It was all over social media. Everyone thought I was so lucky while shitting on Darin for being cucked.

Hot.

We reached Tony's classroom. He headed right in with me on his arm. He nodded to the others. He headed to a sit in the back and sat down on it. I went to take a seat beside him, but he pulled me to him and shook his head.

Take off your panties," he said while unbuttoning his pants. "You're going to sit across my lap."

"Right," I said as he held out that huge dick. I was soooo eager to have that cock in me.

I let my skirt drop as he held up that big dick. It pulsed and throbbed. I smiled and licked my lips. He directed me to sit on him like I was sitting side-saddle on a horse, my legs draped off his right side. As I lowed myself, my shaved cuntlips kissed his dick.

Then I plunged down him and gasped out, "Oh, Tony, you have such a huge cock!"

Everyone turned back to look at us. I smiled at them as I sank all the way down his girth. I had him all in me. He throbbed in my pussy. That felt just wonderful. A big smile spread on my lips. I felt so good with his cock throbbing in me.

It was just a beautiful thing.

I felt so good with his dick in me. He grinned at me and said, "Blouse and bra off, too. I want to nuzzle into those tits as you sit on me."

"Sure," I said, my pussy clenching around his class. The other students were settling in their seats. Some of the girls glanced back at me with such envy in their eyes. They burned with heat. They had such wicked gleams in their eyes. They wanted to be right where I was with that big dick in them.

They wanted to be used.

The teacher started began his lesson while I pulled of my blouse. I dropped it to the floor, Tony grinning at me. He pushed up his glasses and stared down at my tits. I slipped my arms out of my shoulder straps and shoved my bra down, my tits spilling out. I twisted the band around and unhooked it in the front.

He stared at my round boobs and their pink nipples. He leaned now and nuzzled into one nub. He latched onto it. I groaned as he did that. It felt so nice to have him suckling on my tit. I was just so glad that he did that to me.

I groaned at him suckling and nibbling on my nub. A wave of delight rushed through me as he flicked his tongue around it. Then he suckled hard on me again. I groaned, my cunt clenching down on his cock.

"Oh, Tony," I moaned as the teacher was passing out a test.

Tony took his test and started filling it out. It was multiple choice. He rubbed his cheek into my nipple and just went down it. He chose different answers each time. He paused on one, his dick twitching in me. Then he filled that one out, too.

His left hand stroked up and down my back as I watched him doing his pop quiz. He was working faster than anyone else while having my hot cunt on his dick. I shuddered at his pace. I held him around the neck with one arm, the skin smooth and warm.

"Are you really taking the test?" I asked him.

"It's easy," he said.

I stared at them. It was a geology test, and he was selecting things like Diorite, Serpentinite, Igneous, Flood Basalt, Fold Tectonics, and Subduction Zone. I didn't know what any of those words meant outside of a few. Igneous. And Flood, but wasn't basalt a rock? How could they flood?

He selected Gneiss on the last one and put his test down. He turned his head and suckled on my nipple again like it was his reward. I shuddered, smiling at the thought of being his reward. It was such a beautiful idea.

I was so happy about it as my cunt clenched and relaxed on his dick. His left hand held me at the small of my back while his right hand thrust between my thighs. He rubbed at the silky folds of my cunt wrapped around his cock.

He found my clit and diddled it.

"Yes," I moaned, the scratch of pencils from filling in circles on the scan sheet echoing around me. "Oh, that's so good, Tony! Use my clit! My pussy! My nipple!"

He nipped my nipple with his teeth. Not hard. Just enough for me to fill it. For pleasures to burst from my nub and for me to buck on his dick. My pussy slid up and down his cock for a moment, the delight washing through me.

My toes curled as I savored his fingers dancing over my clit. He did such naughty things to me. I groaned at the heat of this moment. It was so wild to have him do that I shivered here, my heart pounding a mile a minute.

"Oh, my," I groaned. "Oh, that's so wild. You're... I mean... That's... Oh, wow."

He suckled harder on my nipple as my pussy clamped down on his dick. I squirmed on him, stirring my cunt around his dick. He groaned as I did that. It felt so awesome to do it. Pleasure swept through me.

He rubbed at my clit, swelling me to my orgasm. I would have a big burst of delight on him. I couldn't wait for him to make me explode. I whimpered louder and louder as most of the class was still taking the test.

A few had finished.

Smart nerds like Tony.

"Oh, Tony," I whimpered as my orgasm came closer and closer. I squirmed on that big dick. I shuddered as he throbbed in me. He was so deep in my cunt. I shuddered, my toes curling and relaxing. He drove me wild right now. I couldn't believe what he was doing to me. "Oh, Tony, yes!"

I threw back my head and climaxed.

My pussy went wild around his dick. I spasmed around him. The heat rushed through me. It was such an amazing moment. I loved the waves of delight that rushed through me. He groaned as my cunt spasmed about his cock. He latched onto my nipple and suckled hard.

His cum erupted into my pussy.

"Yes, yes, Tony, use my cunt!" I moaned as he dumped his cum bareback into my cunt.

He filled me up with all his jizz. It was so good to have him do that. I loved it so much. He groaned as he spurted his cunt on my pussy. He filled me up over and over again. It was just so good to have all that delight rushing through me.

He drove me wild with that big dick. He filled me up with that wonderful cock. I loved how he spurted into my twat again and again. He flooded me with all that he had. I groaned, my eyes rolling back in my head.

It was just such an amazing time. I loved that passion so much. I savored the heat rushing through me as more and more of his cum pumped into my pussy. He suckled hard on my nipple. Delight burst from my nub, adding to the delight sweeping through me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped. "Oh, that's so good. that's just amazing!"